The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pretty Please

Synopsis: Young Billy’s world spins out of control when the beautiful high school guidance counselor uncovers his mesmerizing machine. A sequel to Radio Flyer.

MC MD MF

Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fantasy intended for adult readers, and includes graphic depictions of sexual acts and situations.

Copyright © 2006 by Unicode Smith. Permission is granted to copy, distribute or display online provided this copyright notice remains attached.

Chapter One

Billy and Amy waved to their parents from the front door, masking their mutual pleasure with a theatrical airiness. “Bye!,” yelled Amy. “Have a good time!”

They had the door closed before the car had even pulled away. “Dibs on Friday!,” Billy shouted.

“Bite me. I’m having Jason over Friday and Saturday. You can have Sunday.”

Billy scowled. “Hey, it was my idea that they go away for the weekend. I made—I talked them into it.”

“Yeah, like they’d listen to you. Anyway, Jessica is moving to the dorms. You’ll have all the time you want to hang out with her. I hardly ever get to see Jason.”

“But—”

She gestured with a slender arm. “Argument over. I’m supposed to be watching you this weekend, and I’m going to be watching you stay out of my way.” She flipped her dark hair and ran up the stairs.

Billy grumbled all the way up. Amy was already on the phone to Jason as he passed her door. “You know, you could be nicer to me,” he yelled into her room. “You said Jessica and I were good together.” She waved him off dismissively.

He was still grumbling as reached his bedroom and grabbed a thick graphic novel from his shelve. He plopped on the bed—and was surprised when a thinner comic book slid out onto his bedspread.

“What the—?”

He examined the artifact—by all evidence a 1950s-era romance comic that had somehow gotten stuck in the pages of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen at the comic store. The cover showed a close-up of a blonde girl with tears in her eyes, holding a photo of a boy. A thought balloon bubbling from her head carried the words, “Oh Kent, when will you realize I love you!” The Technicolor title spelled out “True Young Romance.”

He opened the pages, and immediately burst into laughter. His glee became raucous as he flipped through the book, until tears were rolling down his face.

Amy opened the door. “What are you laughing about? Are you high?”

“Th—this is great stuff,” he said, wiping his cheek. He adopted a high-pitched girl voice and read from the page. “’Oh Cindy, do you think Chuck will ask me to the prom? He’s dreeeaammy.’” He fell into another round of laughter.

“I guess your taste in reading has improved.”

“Hey, Amy? Do you think Jason’s dreeeaammy?” He batted his eyelashes at his sister.

“Grow up, geek. You know, I don’t have to give you Sunday.”

Billy stopped laughing and put down the comic, his mood darkening. “Yeah? I didn’t have to give you Jason.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” She put her hands on her hips.

Billy stood up and walked to the corner of his bedroom. His project was there, still in the red wagon, but smaller and more stable than it once was. He’d spent the last month refining his design, replacing bulky components with smaller parts. He smiled with pride: it could almost pass as a harmless science fair project now, if it weren’t for that car battery and the Frankenstein switch.

“I said, what’s that supposed to mean?”

He flipped the switch. There was a pop and the smell of ozone as it powered up, and the room was flooded with flickering blue light.

The anger drained from Amy’s face and body as her gaze move to the device. Her arms fell to her sides, her lips parted and she tilted her head quizzically, lost in the dazzling glow.

Billy stepped close and watched her. He loved her like this—so quiet and malleable, her chest rising and falling with deep, measured breaths. The light gleamed like sapphires in her dark eyes, colored her olive skin and cast azure-tinted shadows above her cheekbones.

He reached up to her head and plucked out a solitary strand of hair. She flinched, but didn’t move or make a sound.

He savored the silence for a moment.

“Look at me, Amy.”

She blinked a few times, as though waking from a nap, then tore her gaze from the light and gave it to him.

“From now on, you’ll do whatever I tell you to do.”

“Wh—what? No,” she protested in a small, distant voice.

“Shhhh. You will. Not always, but whenever I say the magic word. You can’t resist. When you hear the magic word, you’ll be completely obedient to me.”

She shook her head and frowned prettily. “No. I ... can’t.”

“Whenever I say the magic word, you’ll obey me. No matter what I tell you to do.”

“B-but ... I’ll obey you?”

“Yes. You’ll be obedient. Like a little trained dog.”

“A trained dog ...” she whispered.

He nodded, grateful that he’d put in his filtered contact lenses in anticipation of the weekend.

“And the magic word is ...” He cast around the room for inspiration. Radio Flyer? Playstation? It had to be something he’d never normally say to his sister.

His mouth curled into a grin.

“Please,” he said. “The magic word is ‘please’. When I say it, you’ll be completely obedient.”

“Please,” she said softly. “I’ll be completely obedient.”

* * *

Billly met Kelly under the bleachers the next day. She was right on time, as usual, looking a little tired, but beautiful, her long red hair flowing straight and natural over her shoulders.

“Hi Billy,” she said shyly. She reached into her book bag and pulled out a thick stack of papers. “I did your English essay too. I know it’s not due until Wednesday, but I thought you’d want a chance to read it over.”

“Good thinking, thanks.” He accepted the proffered homework. “You look nice.”

She smiled, then bit her lip and watched him anxiously as he leafed through the pages. “I think it’s really good,” she said. “I had the same assignment as a junior.”

He scowled.

“B-but I did it completely different. I didn’t just copy my old one. I don’t even have it anymore.”

Billy nodded. “Yeah, this looks good. But you really don’t have my handwriting down. You should use your computer next time.”

She nodded and stepped closer to him, more relaxed now. “You know Lori Fripp? She’s been acting weird lately.”

“I don’t know her.”

“She’s the one with the tongue piercing? Anyway, I think she suspects something. She’s asking people if they’ve seen us together.”

“Yeah? What people?”

“People. Friends. And I keep running into her. I swear, I think she’s following me sometimes.”

Billy nodded thoughtfully. “I guess it’s no big deal. She can’t know anything.” He slipped the homework into his bag. “But you should get to lunch. We don’t want people to gossip.”

“Wait.” She smiled crookedly. “I bought something for you.”

She looked around furtively, then moved her hands to her blouse, opened it button-by-button from the bottom and pulled it back, exposing her chest and navel.

Billy gulped. She was wearing a sexy black fishnet bra that lifted her firm breasts up higher, deepening her cleavage. Her pink nipples showed through.

“Do you like it?,” she asked, her cocky grin revealing that she already knew the answer.

“Yeah,” Billy croaked. He looked her up and down. He’d enslaved Kelly on a whim after she’d blundered into his bedroom at the wrong time. He thought she’d be a fun playmate when he wasn’t with Jessica. But the more he got to know her, the more he found she had qualities he never knew he wanted: an earthy sexiness and confidence.

Then there was her body—so tall and curvy. And green eyes that shined like jewels.

“Hey, my parents are gone until Tuesday,” he said. “Why don’t you come over tonight?”

“Really? Amy’s okay with that? I mean, she wouldn’t feel weird because I used to date Jason? Before ... you know.”

“Before what?”

She shifted uncomfortably. “Before ... I was your slave.”

Billy felt himself grow hard. “Nah, she won’t mind. Not if I ask nice.”

Kelly squealed with delight and threw her arms around his neck.

“I guess that’s a date then,” he laughed.

“It’ll be so great to hang out with you,” she said into his ear. She ran her fingers though his hair and rubbed her body against him. “God,” she whispered. “I want you so much. I can’t take my eyes off you.” She kissed him, working her lips open and pushing her tongue into his mouth.

Billy slid his hands up and squeezed her tits through the new bra.

“Shit!,” she yelled, pushing him away abruptly. Billy blinked in surprise: had something gone wrong? Did she somehow snap out of it? Then he saw she was looking past him at something else.

He turned and followed her gaze. There was a girl standing alone at the end of the bleachers, watching them. She was his height, with shoulder-length auburn hair in a stylish, choppy cut, and a killer body wrapped in a tight tee shirt and tighter jeans. Her pouty lips hung open in disbelief.

Kelly covered herself, and Billy just stared—even caught like this, he couldn’t escape how hot this girl was, and the stunned expression on her face was so much like the entranced look Kelly and Jessica had shared while under his machine’s spell.

But then the girl’s look of shock turned to obvious contempt—even disgust. She snorted derisively, shook her head and stormed off.

“Lori Fripp,” said Kelly, when she was gone.

And Billy knew he had a problem.

* * *

Lori was still shaking her head as she stalked into the cafeteria, her brown eyes darting around for the best person to tell first. News like this had to be shared in just the right way.

She spotted Andrea—a wispy blonde and Lori’s best friend at the moment—standing in line with some other cool girls. Lori raced over and pulled Andrea off to the side by her elbow.

“Hey, what’s up?!’

“You’re not going to believe this. It’s so disgusting. The image is, like, burned into my cornea.”

“Your retina,” Andrea corrected. “It’s burned into your retina. What is?”

“Kelly Johansson,” she paused dramatically, “kissing and being felt-up by Billy Norton.”

“Wow. That’s big. Ummm, who’s Billy Norton? Is he cute?”

Lori sighed impatiently. “Your remember Amy Norton? She’s in college now? Billy is her little brother.”

“Oh,” said Andrea. Then, “Ohhhhh. I’ve seen him. Isn’t he young, and, um, a little dorky?”

“A little dorky? He’s like Dexter’s Laboratory dorky. He’s gross. He’s a toad.”

“What’s he doing with Kelly?”

“I knew there was something going on. And when I saw her sneaking out to the bleachers before lunch I just had a feeling ...”

“Wait, you followed her?”

“Of course I followed her. This is perverted. She’s sick or something. First she broke up with Jason and now—”

Andrea interrupted by clearing her throat. She raised her eyebrows and tilted her head to the door.

Kelly was there, looking flustered. She spotted them and began walking over.

“Well, you two have lots to talk about so, bye,” Andrea said. She fled to safety of the cafeteria line as Kelly reached Lori.

“Lori, we have to talk.”

Lori leaned back against the wall and crossed her arms. “So, talk.”

“Billy has been through some bad stuff lately,” Kelly said. “Family stuff. I can’t go into it, but Amy—Amy Norton, you remember?—she asked me to do something to boost his confidence. We’ve been hanging out; she’s really cool.”

“Really?,” Lori scoffed. “That’s your story? Amy asked you to let her nerdy brother squeeze your tits as a confidence-builder?”

Kelly shook her head rapidly. “No. It went further than I intended. But it’s not like what you think at all.”

“I don’t believe a word you’re saying Kelly. You’ve never mentioned that you were friends with Amy. I don’t know what’s going on, but—”

“You don’t have to believe me. Just ask Amy. She’s having a party tonight. I’m invited, and now you are too.” She grinned. “Lots of college boys.”

“I don’t need your help to meet college boys,” Lori snapped. She pondered for a moment. Tim, her boyfriend, was pretty immature. “Is your lover-geek going to be there?”

“He’s not my—” She sighed. “No. You and I will be the only ones from the high school. It’s a college party.”

“I don’t know.” The exclusivity was appealing. “I’m supposed to go out with Tim tonight.”

“Forget Tim. I’ll pick you up at eight and we’ll go together. You’ll talk to Amy, and if you still think I need professional help, I’ll march into Principal Harrison’s office on Monday, get on the PA system and announce that I’m Billy Norton’s sex slave.”

* * *

Billy knocked on the bathroom door.

“I’m in here!,” Amy yelled.

He opened it anyway. Amy was at the mirror, applying a coat of pink lip gloss. She was freshly showered, in bare feet and pajamas, flannel pants rolled up to her calves and cotton stuffed between her freshly-painted toes. “Get out of here, freak! I’m getting ready for Jason.”

“Listen, Amy, I have a big favor to ask. Can you go out with Jason tonight, instead of bringing him here?”

“We’ve been through this. He’s coming here; you’re staying in your room with your comic books.”

“It’s just that I invited some friends over. Actually, I told them you were having a party, so I need you to answer the door at around eight and let them in, then go out and meet Jason.”

She dropped her makeup in the sink and spun on him. “Are you crazy? You’re using me to try and get friends? That’s just sad. Forget it.”

Billy sighed. “Ahh, c’mon. Pleeease.”

Amy opened her mouth to let loose another barb ... but nothing came out. A confused look crossed her face and she crinkled her brow. She blinked at him.

“I—I guess that’s alright,” she said in wane voice. “Okay Billy. Whatever you want.”

“Thanks sis. You’re the best.” He closed the door and left her alone in the bathroom.

She stared at the door for a minute, then turned back to the mirror and picked up her eyeliner. That was weird. “Why did I do that?” she asked herself aloud. She shrugged and began applying the makeup. She still wanted to look good for Jason, even if she wasn’t having him over.

* * *

Principal Harrison found Kirsten in her office, behind her desk, lost in paperwork. She jumped a little when he walked in purposively, clutching a manila envelope in his hand.

“Oh! Hi Ed.” She smiled apologetically and pulled her raven-black hair from her face. “Sorry, you scared me a little.”

“Burning the midnight oil?”

“Yeah. Catching up on some reports for the board. You?”

He sat down. “We did a drug sweep through the lockers after the kids left.”

She frowned.

“You disapprove?”

“I just think the student body has a right to privacy,” she said. “It’s one thing if you have reason to believe a particular student—”

He silenced her with a wave. Kirsten was naive—and young. Sometimes she seemed more closely aligned with the students she counseled than with her peers. “I thought the same thing when I had your job,” he lied. “But we have real problems here, and we do what we have to do keep them under control.”

She smiled politely, but didn’t seem convinced.

“Anyway, this problem is yours.” He dropped the envelope on her desk. “We found them hanging in one of the lockers.”

She picked it up gingerly, opened the flap and shook out the contents: two photo strips, the kind you get at a coin-op booth for $1.25, with different girls pictured in each and handwritten notes scrawled across them.

“Oh wow,” she said.

“The blonde is Jessica Ellison. She attended here a couple years ago. She’s at the university now. The other one, the one less than fully clothed—”

“Kelly Johansson,” she interrupted. She shook her head slowly. “These girls just can’t wait to grow up. Whose locker was it?”

“Billy Norton’s”

She laughed, then stopped when she saw he was serious.

“Billy Norton? Are you sure? That doesn’t seem very likely.”

“I know. But they were in his locker.” He leaned over. “Listen Kirsten, I want you to handle this. If I do it, it’ll look like a bigger deal than it is. Talk to Johansson, talk to Norton, then inform their parents.

“The note on Johansson’s picture is particularly troubling,” he continued. “I don’t know if it’s some juvenile sex game, or what. But this has to be handled right. Show some due diligence, so we don’t have liability, then make it go away.”

“I don’t know.” She stared at the photos. “This looks like some form of sexual harassment. It could even be a crime.”

“It’s not a crime!,” he said, louder than he intended. “Just deal with it. We’ll suspend Norton, if you think it’s necessary. But we’re not going to involve the school board or the state, and certainly not law enforcement. We have to think of the victims’ privacy.”

“The victims’ privacy?,” she repeated skeptically.

“I won’t have this school’s reputation—”

“Ahh.” She smiled knowingly; infuriatingly.

He looked her up and down. She was an extraordinary beautiful woman, long dark hair that bounced and shined, framing a face with creamy skin, intelligent hazel eyes and a movie star’s lips.

He’d thought of her often, since hiring her to fill his old post as guidance counselor. The rumor was she left her last school over an affair she’d had with a married teacher, and he’d fantasized about taking over that role. But she had an attitude. She seemed to think she was better than him.

“Just take care of it,” he growled. He turned his back and left.