The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Pots of Sex:: Final chapter

By Rinky Dink

(mc, ff)

Tara and Becky were lying in their beach chairs, soaking up the desert sun in string bikinis as they took a break from their chores on the Indian reservation. Tara’s lean, tanned, blonde form shimmered in the sun while Becky’s shorter, curvier, larger chested body soaked up badly needed color to her still pale skin.

The work had been hard but meaningful and they really had been having a great time, as far as they were concerned, so both girls were relaxed and in a playful mood.

“Hey, Beck, check out that guy,” said Tara, pointed to a young, muscled, shirtless Indian man in his early 20s who looked like he had come off some construction duty. “He can nail me with his tomahawk, anytime.”

“That’s so racist Tara, but I’d let him put his teepee in me too,” said Becky as she moved her sunglasses down to get a good look at his firm butt as he walked out of their line of vision. “How come like, no men at our school ever turn us on like these Indian guys.”

“Tell me about it,” said Tara. “Never felt like this about a guy in college – or any guy really. I guess these Indians have some air about them that makes us lesbos want to get screwed by them.”

“Maybe it’s the desert air, I’m as much a dyke as you but the last couple of days I’ve craved a cock,” said Becky. ”You’ve heard of lesbian vacations, well, I might take a brief vacation from being a lesbian.”

“Must be the air,” said Tara. “I started off licking the squaws but now I’d rather have some sausage when I usually like to eat fish,” said Tara.

Both young women laughed uproariously at Tara’s joke.

“Must be contagious because Dr. Oxmis doesn’t live with Lara anymore; she’s with the Medicine Man now,” said Becky. “I’m a bit surprised because they were all lovey-dovey with each other.”

“Well I saw Lara making out at the bar with a guy she works with so I guess she’s lovey-dovey over someone else’s sausage too,” Tara said as she flipped over on her back. “Beck, put some more cocoa butter on my back, will ya please.”

Becky grabbed the bottle of sun tan lotion and began slowly massaging it into Tara’s back.

“You’re losing it Tara,” said Becky with a smile after she was done. “I just rubbed your back for over a minute and never got turned on.”

“Maybe it’s a good thing I don’t hate guys like Joanie. If I can’t turn girls on anymore I will have to resort to dating men,” said Tara with a chuckle.

“Don’t worry, as far as I’m concerned, you’ll always be a lesbian’s lesbian,” said Becky as she slid over and gave Tara a peck on the cheek. Becky sat back in her chair and for an instant got a sour look on her face as she felt nothing kissing the gorgeous blonde.

Before Becky had more time to think about the pallid kiss, a pretty young Indian woman in a short dress came up to them.

“Hey Come Many Feathers, what’s up girl, haven’t seen you in a while,” said Tara brightly.

“I know, that’s why I came looking for you,” she said. “I was hoping we could, uh, continue our meetings on Anglo-Indian relations like we used to do.”

“Those were fun ‘meetings’ but I just haven’t been in the mood lately,” said Tara. “A couple of my projects are coming to a head. Maybe it’s stress. I’m really sorry.”

“You don’t have to apologize,” said Come Many Feathers who belied her words with a crushed look on her face. “Hey, what are you guys wearing there.”

She pointed to the Indian idol laying on each of their chest’s (in Becky’s case, it hung suspended in mid-air below her large bosoms) held by a thin leather thong.

“Not sure, Lara’s more into the Indian lore stuff, but I don’t care, I think it’s pretty,” said Becky as she grasped the idol and pulled it up and over her breasts and twirled it in her hand. “All of the girls who came here for the summer, Lara, Joanie too, got one. I guess it’s a thank-you for the work we’ve done.”

“I love mine too, wish we could thank whoever gave it to us but it must have been a night we all got wasted because no one remembers,” said Tara with a laugh. “But I know it’s really not important how we got it.

“The important thing is I think it’s awesome and I’m never taking it off. Even when I’m naked.”

Come Many Feathers scrunched her face for a second.

“Speaking of getting naked,” she said. “You sure we can’t have a meeting tonight. I have fresh baby oil.”

“Nah, in theory that sounds good but I’m just not into it right now,” said Tara. “But you’ll be the first to know when my tongue is back to speed.”

Come Many Feathers turned and walked away from the pair. Tara and Becky could not see the tear trickling down the Indian lass’s cheek.

* * *

Sandy took a deep breath. She had to have sex with her fellow Pots of Sex, who were now all in her dorm room, or their lives may very well be endangered.

She decided to play the role they somehow had designated for her: the angry lesbian upset because her old dyke friends were now seeing men.

“How could you!” wailed Sandy as her hands covered her face. “After all, we’re lesbians. We have sex with other women. That’s what lesbians do; we screw chicks.”

“Sandy, it’s not like that at all,” said Joanie as she rushed over and began patting Sandy on the back. “We love you. We all love you very much.”

“Sit down Sandy, we’ll explain, I guess it is a bit shocking,” said Lara as she guided Sandy to the edge of her bed.

“A bit shocking?” said Sandy. “All my Pots of Sex are now sexpots, just regular everyday, straight girls chasing guys. Yuck. I go away for the summer and you all turn on me. You betrayed me. How do you expect me to feel!”

Sandy thought she gave a pretty good acting job for a physical education major. She thought it was funny that ‘they’ were going to explains things to ‘her’, when in reality she knew much more about why they liked guys now.

“Look,” said Tara as she looked earnestly into Sandy’s eyes. “When we went to work on the reservation, it opened our eyes to some things. We experienced some different … viewpoints and ideas during our time there.”

“Yeah,” said Joanie. “I mean, this a time in people’s lives they like to experiment.”

“You’ve played “Bag the Innocent” plenty of times with us,” said Lara. “You know how straight girls give eating pussy a try, that’s all we’re doing, just in reverse.”

“Of course I know the game, I broke your three-game winning streak Lara last time we did it,” said Sandy. “We go to a straight bar and first one who can talk a girl into leaving the bar with them instead of their boyfriend, wins.

“But that’s fun, talking straight girls into having sex with women instead of guys. That’s the way it should be. The opposite is just ….I can’t even think about, my pretty Pots with …them.”

“That’s the point Sandy,” said Tara. “You have to let go of all the hate you have for men, and the women who consort with them. It’s just not healthy.”

All Sandy could think about was: “Got to have sex with them, got to have sex.” And then she thought of how.

“Well, I’ll make a bet with you all,” said Sandy. “Not bragging, but I’ve never not satisfied a girl who’s hopped into bed with me. I deserve a chance to reconvert you.”

“Reconvert? It doesn’t work that way,” said Becky.

“Yes it can!” cried out Sandy as she jumped up. “C’mon. All of you. Right here, right now. Strip and get in my bed. I’ll have sex with all of you. I’ll make you remember how much fun it is to have sex with another girl.”

“And what if you fail to renew our love of making love to women?” asked Becky.

“It’s simple, you win, we’re best friends again and we’ll hang out together like in the old days,” said Sandy.” And I swear on my field hockey captain’s honor I will never ever be anything but gracious and nice to all the boys you date.”

“You don’t understand Sandy, it’s complicated” said Becky. “Believe me, you don’t stand a chance.”

Sandy went up to the much smaller girl, who due to her father’s mysterious business might not even be alive shortly if it didn’t, and laid a deep French kiss on her.

“Try me,” said Sandy.

The four ex-lesbians looked at each other.

“What the hell, let’s give our fellow Pot a shot,” said Tara who immediately began unbuttoning her blouse, soon followed by the three other girls.

* * *

Sandy went to the bathroom to freshen up and think a bit.

Step One of her plan had gone perfectly, she was going to have sex with all of her tribeswomen.

Step Two was the bigger problem. She now had to figure out how to carnally satisfy four women at the same time, all of whom a god no less had brainwashed into hating girl-on-girl sex.

Sandy felt her odds improve a bit when she walked back into the room. Now there were five naked women standing there, although only four of them had an Indian idol nestled in their chest.

“Uh, Sandy, this girl here says she is, like, your slave,” said Joanie who pointed to the nude, small, well-built blonde teen near the door.

“And I swear we did not tell her to take her clothes off,” said Lara. “We still like cock. She just came in, threw her clothes off, put on a dog collar that was sitting here and asked where her mistress was.”

“Everything is fine ladies. Let me introduce you to “slave tiff,” and I am indeed her mistress,” said Sandy, quickly reformulating her plan, for the better she hoped, with the unexpected arrival of Tiffany. “She is under standing orders to be naked as soon as she comes in my room and she puts on her collar to signify her complete obedience to me.”

“Sandy, you are officially nuts now,” said Joanie. “You know how I am totally into human rights, and to take an innocent girl like this and brainwash her to be your sex slave, is just plain wrong.”

Sandy barely was able to stifle a smirk.

Even though she knew they had no clue, it was kind of funny to be lectured about how wrong it was to make someone a brainwashed sex slave BY a brainwashed sex slave.

“Easy girls, ‘slave tiff’ is on the field hockey team with me and loves being my little submissive sex pet,” said Sandy. “Your Mistress gives you permission to speak freely to my friends here about your condition.”

“Slave tiff serves Mistress Sandy with great pleasure,” said Tiffany in a clipped monotone. “Slave tiff does so voluntarily, purely for the joy of worshipping mistress’ magnificent pussy – and all the incredible sex that results.”

“Hey congrats Sandy, if a hot blonde wanted to be my slave, back in the day, I’d be happy as a lark,” said Tara.

‘That day will come again’, thought Sandy.

“Anyhow, slave tiff will help me nicely with my bet,” said Sandy. “She will become my fluffer. Tara and Lara, hop on the bed. I’ll get some blankets for the floor and slave tiff will take care of Joanie and Becky until I’m ready.”

Sandy then grabbed Tiffany and pulled her into a corner for a quick strategy session.

“Look Tiff, I can’t tell you why but it is really, really important we turn these girls on,” said Sandy in a hushed tone. “Right now, they like having sex with men so be really masculine in your lovemaking with them. Act just like a man would.”

“Well, how am I suppose to do that?” asked Tiffany plaintively. “I’ve never had sex with a man. Tell me what to do Mistress.”

Sandy was a bit unsure herself since she was not exactly an expert on how women had sex with men either.

“OK, you’ve had sex with Patty the butch dyke on our team like everyone else, right?” said Sandy as Tiffany nodded. “We’ll, pretend your Patty and beat the hell out of these girls pussies. I’ll get you some help.”

Sandy rummaged through her box of sex toys and found her state-of-the-art dildo and strapped it on her waist. She then gave a double-sided dildo to Tiffany, figuring she needed the extra help since she would be servicing two girls at the same time.

Hothar wants them to get stuffed with cock, me and slave tiff will jam them with it.

Sandy slithered inbetween Tara and Lara, who were on the bed. Sandy saw Tiffany being guided to the floor by Joanie and Lara.

She began French kissing Tara and with her hand she reached back and began playing with Lara’s perky breasts. Both bodies lay limp, obviously not into the foreplay.

Sandy just upped the pace, her kisses were deeper and harder, like a man she hoped, and Tara began to return some tongue back.

Sandy’s with one hand began to play with Tara’s pink-tinged clit while her other hand began to mash Lara’s breasts a bit more harshly.

“Sex like a man Sandy, remember they like sex with a man,” she said to herself.

Tara’s breathing began to get a bit shallow and when she emitted a slight moan. Sandy got the confidence to start pounding her pussy with the dildo.

When Sandy first entered Tara’s pussy she was pleased how easily it slid in, her pussy obviously well-lubed already. She began pumping in and out with the fake cock, Now this was a man-like routine she had done to many women over the years.

She had also intensified her assault on Lara’s breasts, pinching the nipples at this point and when she heard Lara make a slow gasp, Sandy knew she was on the right track with her as well.

She had not picked the pair haphazardly. Sandy was a big girl and the petite Lara would be unable to see over her body at Tara at what was happening to her in case she attempted to rescue Tara.

Sandy began upping the tempo even more as she drilled Tara’s soft pussy with the strap-on, much rougher than normal. She hoped she was doing it like Todd had; it wasn’t like Sandy had personal experience to work with.

“Not bad, not bad at all,” Tara said in a low moan as she began clawing at her own breasts—and Sandy knew it was time to strike.

The dildo was now plunging deep into Tara’s box and Sandy with her free hand was now rubbing Tara’s clit. Tara was pinching her own nipples.

Sandy kept pumping but her hand left Tara’s clit and slowly made its way upward. Tara’s head was off the pillow as she looked at her mashed breasts, and Sandy in one smooth motion grabbed the idol bouncing nicely on her chest and lifted it over Tara’s head.

“Hey,” Tara said sharply but Sandy immediately turned her body, twisting the dildo inside her and that left Tara too constricted to fight back. With all her might, Sandy raised it above her head and smashed the idol against the headboard of her bed. Made of hard clay, it immediately crumbled into pieces.

“No, Sandy!” Tara gasped before she closed her eyes and passed out.

“What was that?” said Lara, her breathing now quite shallow as she was feeling her own sexual excitement, even though it was a girl doing it and she knew that wasn’t her thing anymore.

“That was Tara telling me it was your turn,” said Sandy as she rolled over and began positioning her dildo into what Sandy could see was Lara’s slickening pussy.

Sandy began Frenching Lara and, with her now free other hand began working its way to her butt.

‘Men love anal, and these girls love what men love; Hothar has to be a male god,’ thought Sandy, who when Lara began mewling her pleasure as her finger started to penetrate Lara’s cute buttcrack, knew she was on the right track.

Sandy was now assaulting Lara three ways and even the straightest of straight girls could not survive this amount of sex without getting aroused.

Lara began drooling and making inarticulate gurgling. Sandy did not have to get them off, just really aroused before grabbing the idol without killing them but she thought she had a shot to give Lara an orgasm.

When Sandy had a couple fingers now probing Lara’s ass she could feel Lara about to come.

Sandy figured Lara’s nipples must be quite tender at this point and she stopped kissing her and moved down and began lapping at the nipples on her pert breasts.

That was it. Lara gave a brief shout and her back arched. Sandy was thrilled she had gotten an enslaved straight girl to cum but remembered her duty.

She quickly pulled the necklace off the now helpless Lara and smashed it to pieces against the wall.

“What have you done?” cried Lara before she slipped into unconsciousness as well.

Two down, two to go.

Sandy maneuvered herself between the two unconscious women and crawled to the bottom of the bed to see how her “fluffer” was doing with Becky and Joanie. They were probably the strongest-willed of the foursome and frankly Sandy wasn’t sure she could sex them up like the more malleable Tara and Lara if they were as intense about their heterosexuality as they has been of their lesbianism.

But when Sandy peered down, they didn’t seem strong-willed—more like strongly turned on.

Tiffany was swinging the double-sided dildo with authority from one pussy to the other, each girl getting a savaging of her slit. Tiffany was also licking Joanie’s rock-hard nipples while her other hand caressed Becky’s clit with gentle rubs.

“Way to go slave tiff, no man could give them a better banging,” thought Sandy.

By the moans and squeals coming from the objects of Tiffany’s ministrations, Sandy could tell they were about as aroused as their entranced minds could be – man or woman.

She tapped slave tiff on the shoulder and she quickly let her Mistress into her position. Sandy swung the dildo right into Joanie’s box and then a hard left into Becky’s a couple of times and made sure they both knew she, their fellow tribeswoman, was giving them sexual pleasure now.

She nibbled a bit at Joanie’s soft, heavy breasts and then knew it was time for the big finish as they were both on the verge of blowing a gasket.

She dropped the dildo and lifted Becky’s head up enough to snatch the idol necklace over her head before she had time to react

Sandy flipped it up to Tiffany and told her, “Take this and smash it against something, right now!”

Tiffany stared at her for a second, not in disobedience but more in wonder what this was about. She saw the two sleeping women on the bed and bits of broken clay strewn about. The whole scene was a bit much for a young girl from Moose Jaw to take.

But Tiffany did take the necklace. Just in time as Sandy felt herself being dragged down to the floor as Joanie had seen what had happened and she joined Becky in trying to fight Sandy to get the idol back.

Sandy was able to fend them off as they desperately clawed at her and kept them down so they couldn’t get to Tiffany; but they were inspired and she knew she couldn’t keep this up forever.

“Now! Your Mistress commands! Now slave tiff!” screamed a desperate Sandy as Joanie and Becky tried to crawl over her and get to Tiffany. If they got past her, the confused Tiffany would probably give them the idol back and all would be lost.

Tiffany’s slave conditioning kicked in. If she was truly slave tiff, she could not question her Mistress’ orders, no matter how weird.

Tiffany went to Sandy’s shoe rack, grabbed one of her stiletto heels and smashed the idol.

Becky immediately grabbed her head. “You fool, you have no idea,” shouted Becky as she toppled to the floor, knocked out.

Joanie stared at Becky’s nude, slumbering body and Sandy went for it. Now, she was confident as one-on-one none of the girls could match her strength.

She jumped on top of Joanie and quickly scooped the necklace off her head.

Joanie screamed: “No!, Sandy, give me a second! Please, let me explain!”

But Sandy wasn’t listening as she ran to the door and smashed the idol. By the time she turned around, Joanie was slumped on the floor unconscious.

Sandy took a deep breath and she slowly slid her exhausted body down the door.

She laughed a bit when she looked at where she had ended up.

Sandy was sitting Indian style.

Sandy told Tiffany it had all been a sex game (Who would believe the truth, thought Sandy) and although the teen had a million questions, when her Mistress told her she was very pleased with what she had done, Tiffany orgasmed and forgot what she wanted to ask. After she stopped rolling on the floor, Tiffany was sent on her way.

Sandy then called Matt to tell him of the latest developments. He sounded relieved as he said a team, he wouldn’t tell her what kind of team, was 48 hours away from swinging into action.

Sandy then cleaned up a bit and put on a t-shirt and shorts, she decided there was enough naked girlflesh in her room as it was.

Although Tara had been the first to be liberated, it was the intellectual Lara who awoke first.

As she slowly got up, she held her head in her hands, in obvious discomfort, and with half-lidded eyes looked over to Sandy, who was now sitting in the beanbag chair eating some pretzels as she was hungry after having sex with four women at once.

“What the …what the heck happened?” asked Lara groggily.

“Nothing, I just won my bet,” said Sandy with a big grin.

Lara looked down at her chest, which was now as naked as the rest of her body.

“No-o-o,” said Lara in a disbelieving voice.

“Yes,” said Sandy as she took a bite of a pretzel. “Have some Lara. You’ve been through a lot. It’ll keep your strength up.”

“Are you some psycho lesbian now Sandy, I thought we were friends, the best friends ever,” said Lara as she got up slowly and tried to find her clothes. “How could you do this to us? We’re your Pots of Sex.”

They still don’t get it, thought Sandy.

“Exactly, it is because I am a fellow Pot of Sex that I did this,” said Sandy as she got up and helped Lara hook her bra back on. “I’ll explain when everyone is awake. But the important thing is you’re free Lara. You’re all free now.”

“Yeah free, seeing all these naked unconscious girls laying around reminds of what I used to feel,” said Lara as she surveyed the scene. “I’m already turned on and I’m back to being a lesbian for only a couple minutes.”

Sandy’s eyes bugged out. “You know?”

“Know what? That the idol of Hothar is what kept me and the rest of the girls heterosexual and now that our sister Pot smashed them we are all back to being into girls,” said Lara as she laced her boots. “Sure. Not all straight girls are dumb.

“Now, our fun experiment is over thanks to you being Super Lesbian with your little sidekick slave tiff screwing it all up.”

Sandy plopped down on the beanbag dumbfounded. It didn’t make sense. They had been kidnapped and secretly turned into heterosexuals. She had seen the tapes.

“Maybe we should wait until everyone else wakes up,” said Lara as she came up to Sandy and grabbed some pretzels out of her bag. “And WE can explain thing to YOU.”

* * *

Tara and Becky each had ice bags on their heads as the four reconverted lesbians sat around the now confused Sandy, still in the beanbag chair, although she had lost her appetite.

“Sandy, what the heck did you think you were doing?” said Joanie. “I screamed at the top of my lungs that I could explain it all, before you smashed my Hothar. Now you’ve ended my chance to feel what it’s like to have true love with a boy.”

“Look, you guys don’t understand. I have the real story,” said Sandy. “The security team at Becky’s dad firm showed me this film. It was horrible.

“You had your bodies sacrificed to the fertility god Hothar is this really awful ceremony. I saw you poor girls laying there knocked out and changed into heterosexuals. I just made what went wrong, right again.”

“We know your intentions were good Sandy, oww,” sighed Tara with a pained expression as she pressed the ice bag harder onto her blonde hair.

“Obviously, what we had here ladies, was a failure to communicate,” said Becky. “My dad’s security forces showed you Sandy just a snapshot, the beginning of the adventure we made this summer with our sexuality. We should have been here to greet you when you came back from Australia and told you the truth, but we were so busy with our new straight lives, I guess we just got self-absorbed.

‘And now we’ve paid the price for not letting our fellow Pot in on our secret. Who knew a field hockey player would have the knowledge and resources to take on a powerful Indian god and defeat it.”

“I guess we just didn’t think you would believe it so we kind of pushed it off,” said Lara. “I’m the intellectual one and, if I was in your spot, I sure wouldn’t.”

“Look, you four are my best friends in the whole world; you have no idea how it was tearing me up inside to think someone, or something, had hurt you,” said Sandy with a sniffle. “You know I would never do anything to hurt any of you and I also know, if in your right mind, none of you would do anything to hurt me.”

The five just sat there for a minute, with tears flowing down the cheeks of most of them.

Sandy then gathered herself.

“Becky, you’re the storyteller in the group,” she said. “You tell me what your version of truth is.”

Becky put her ice bag down with a groan. Sandy had picked her not just because of her drama background but because she looked the most physically affected by the removal of the idol, and thus the sudden draining of a desire to sleep with men.

If anyone was wiped clean of its influence, it was she.

“The beginning part you’re dead on, probably know more than us about the process because we were told it was best we don’t go there,” said Becky in measured tones. “The people responsible for it we found out were the chief of the reservation, who hated the fact his daughter loved licking Tara’s carpet, and the medicine man.

“Well, they must have thought we were total idiots. Are we party girls? Yes. Stupid? No. All of a sudden we all start liking guys, and actually let it slide for a while, maybe they brainwashed us to think it was natural.

“But when we caught Joanie, the ultimate man-hating lesbian, humping one of the teacher’s behind our cabins, we got together and started thinking. It was all too much of a coincidence; to have all four of us in a matter of days decide to start banging guys.

“We knew someone had to be messing with our heads and we pegged it to the day we all started wearing this idol that was bouncing off our boobs. When we all said at the same time “I love it and I’ll never take it off and how it got there is not important”, well, that flipped us all out.

“We’re running around screaming that we’ve been turned into zombie slaves so Tara gets her buddy Come Many Feathers, the chief’s daughter, to look into it. She discovered the idol was the fertility god Hothar and anyone who wore it became straight. She said only the medicine man would be able to create something like that.”

“Go Pots go,” said Sandy. “I knew you guys would fight it.”

“Oh my, the news totally wrecked Lara,” said Becky. “She started crying how he had stolen her girlfriend and turned her into his sex robot. So now we’re all riled up – how dare anyone steal a Pot’s girlfriend and turn us all straight—so we each grabbed a club from Becky’s golf bag and headed over to the medicine man’s house to beat him up.

“Of course when we get there Joanie the pacifist talks us out of belting him. Although that didn’t stop our delicate model here Tara. Man, you should have seen the steam coming out of Tara’s ears as she yelled at the old guy and swung that club around, smashing all kinds of things.

“She scared the bejeebers out of him. Heck, we were a bit afraid of Tara at that point. He confessed to everything he did to us and Dr. Oxmis and promised if we came back the next day he would reverse the process and make us lesbians again and make Miriam, like a human being.”

“Sounds good ladies so far, I’m proud of my Pots, minus one yet,” said Sandy. “So where did it go wrong?”

“That’s the point Sandy, it didn’t go wrong at all,” said Lara. “This is when it went right.”

“As I was saying,” continued Becky. “Everybody was excited at having won the battle and showing no man could push us around. Soon we’d be back to carpet munchers but at dinner Tara began talking:

“She said she had received a ton of sex from girls in her life, and she of course had loved every single lick; but the feelings she had been having for men were new and different. She said she wouldn’t mind keeping straight a little while longer. Just to see what all the fuss was about.

“And then Lara said it would be an interesting experiment for her, to see how heterosexual women operate in the world and then even Joanie said she knew it was wrong to hate men when she had never had any real interaction with them, so she was up for staying ‘het’ for a bit as well. I didn’t want to be left out so I said I was in too, might be a kick, to make it unanimous.

“We all decided to keep straight until the end of the fall semester and then see what everyone wanted to do. Of course, the experiment is over now after only a month, thanks to your “saving” of us.”

“But we all felt horrible that you couldn’t be included Sandy,” said Lara. “I guess we thought of everything but how you would feel watching us be with guys.”

“Well, you girls don’t know it, but the medicine man has control of your minds,” said Sandy. “It’s really dangerous ladies. He can make you do bad things against your will.”

“That was probably his original plan when we cornered him, let us turn gay again and think it’s over but knowing he we were still his little puppets,” said Tara, the ice bag still welded to the top of her head.

“But my Come Many Feathers came through again and did some quick research so we were ready the next day. We shocked the heck out of him when we told him we wanted to stay straight, but he had to give us the personal idol he kept for each of us. Since we all have it in our possession, no one can control us.

“And that night I kissed a guy – and I liked it.”

Sandy now felt horrible. If only she had known or …. Becky’s dad’s company!

“Girls, I wish you had told someone, anyone, about all of this because if I hadn’t done what I just did, in 48 hours a hit team from Becky’s company was coming in to take care of all four of you

“They thought you still were controlled by the Indians.”

The girls all had shocked expressions on their faces.

“We only kept it a secret because we weren’t sure how long we wanted to be straight, and the guys thought it was neat they had ‘converted’ us,” said Joanie. “What exactly does your dad do for a living Becky?”

“I can’t say, if you knew they’d kill you,” said Becky as the others stared at her. “I mean it. My dad’s told me of people who were thought to have become “security risks” who disappeared and became non-persons.

“I have nothing to do with the company but someday I will become the official owner. If they thought someone did control my head I can see those paranoid types swooping in and taking care of me and my best friends.”

“So the bottom line is that Sandy really did save us,” said Joanie. “She might have returned us to lesbians, which we didn’t want at the moment, but I’ll take being a dyke over being in some secret prison camp or dead, which is what we’d probably be if she wasn’t so brave and smart and cared so much about us.”

“Sandy, you’re our savior, we love you,” cried out Tara with a smile as she flung her ice bag down and ran up and hugged Sandy, soon followed by the remaining three girls.

Sandy felt like crying again. Her dream had come true. The Pots of Sex were back and ready to lick.