The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Pots of Sex – Chapter 4 (mc,ff)

By Rinky Dink

Sandy felt like her brain was being seared like a broiling salmon.

Her eyes flew open and the upper half of her body sprang up after lying on her back.

She looked quickly around and saw all of her super best friends, Becky, Tara, Lara and Joanie staring down at her with blank expressions, totally nude except for the Indian idols collared around their necks.

Sandy felt like she had no control of her mind as she suddenly shouted out: “Se-x-x-x-x-x!!!!”

She could feel something wedged in her drenched pussy and felt a sudden desire for something long, soft, and real? to be jammed in there as well. Like a guy’s cock? It was a feeling Sandy had never dealt with before.

Once again, she had to bellow: “Sex-x-x-x-x-x!!!” as she felt her sexual desires being reformed, her preferences being reshuffled like cards in a deck and she felt like a complete outsider in her own head, as her lifestyle choices were being rewired.

“Shit, they got me; all those frat boys I blew off will get their shot now,” thought Sandy as a wave of relaxation washed over her. Her eyes closed and her body slowly went back down as she resumed her slumber, firm in the knowledge she was no longer a lesbian.

* * *

Sandy bolted upright and could feel her body covered in sweat and shaking underneath the bed sheets.

She quickly turned on the lamp on her nightstand.

Sandy took a huge gulp of air as her head whirled back and forth, confirming she was in the bedroom of her college dormitory room, and not lying on the ground in a remote part of an Indian reservation in Arizona.

She had not suffered the fate of her lesbian friends, being sacrificed to the fertility god Hothar and thus turned into a heterosexual.

Sandy was still in a semi-panic as she looked over at the posters on her far wall. They featured her heroes, the U.S. women’s soccer team and the U.S. Olympic softball team.

“Would I like to have sex with Mia Hamm,” said Sandy to herself. “Yep.”

“How would I feel if Jennie Finch showed up at my door, stripped naked, and threw me on the bed and began eating me out? Nope, I definitely would not stop her.

“Thank goodness. Whew! I’m still into girls. It was just a dream.”

Sandy gave a sigh of relief but realized the extremely vivid dream meant something.

It showed how completely terrified she was of ending up being converted into a straight girl, and how she needed to break the spell her friends were under and return them to their natural lesbian state.

From what Sandy had been told, she had to track each of the girls down, somehow make them have sex with her, and then smash the idol of Hothar they all wore around their necks to liberate them.

“I can’t take this anymore,” she said to herself. “I’ve got to rescue my Pots of Sex soon.”

As it turned out, her fellow Pots would lend her an unwanted helping hand.

* * *

Sandy slowly got back into the swing of college life while she formulated a plan.

She silently seethed when she had classes with Todd Hunter, knowing he was bonking Tara while deep in her heart she knew Tara had to be crying out for a woman’s touch.

Since she was for the moment basically friendless, after class was done Sandy usually took a blanket and laid it down on the grass that surrounded the main courtyard and did some studying.

Sandy had never been the loner type, she liked people and at least here she would be surrounded by activity. This day was unusually warm and she was in denim shorts and a blue halter-top.

As she was engrossed in a metaphysics text, she saw a shadow come over her.

When she looked up, she saw a cute teenager with short, dirty blonde hair wearing low-cut overalls over a thin white t-shirt that showed some cleavage, and battered sneakers.

Sandy instantly knew who it was; Tiffany Montgomery, a freshman field hockey player. All the incoming freshmen had missed out on the trip to Australia but Sandy knew her since she had been her host in the spring on her recruiting visit.

Tiffany had gone to a Christian school in some small town in Canada and Sandy found her very sweet, and very attractive, although far too wide-eyed and innocent to think about sexually.

She must be a heck of a player Sandy thought, as when Tiffany had committed to come here, the coach had been very excited.

“Hey Tiff, haven’t seen you in a while,” said Sandy brightly as she put down her book. “How’s everything?”

“Oh, OK I guess,” said Tiffany a bit nervously as she stared down at Sandy. “Not as exciting as Australia I’m sure but sure different than Moose Jaw.”

“Yeah, bummer the freshmen couldn’t come but I heard coach talking that in a couple years they might go to England, that will be cool,” said Sandy.

“Yeah, I guess, but it won’t be the same,” said Tiffany who suddenly shook her head back and forth, like awoke from a dream. “Uh, can I sit down and talk with you Sandy? We were told at orientation that if we had a problem to seek out one of the team captains; and I think you are really the one to talk to.”

“Sure, sit down Tiff, I’m here for you,” said Sandy as she sat up and made room for Tiffany on the blanket. She really did like Tiffany and wanted to help her with whatever problem she had, and it was nice for once to have someone to talk to outside of mysterious security agents.

Tiffany sat down with a nervous look and nibbled on a fingernail for a bit.

“Tiff, remember, we’re teammates now,” said Sandy. “You’ll learn once we begin practice that us field hockey players consider ourselves to be a sisterhood. Don’t be nervous. As far as I’m concerned, you are my little sister. Tell your Big Sis Sandy what the problem is. We’re family now.”

Tiffany took a deep breath and then began talking:

“Well, being away from home and stuff for the first time, I didn’t know what to expect,” said Tiffany in a halting tone that slowly got surer of itself. “Like, I figured I’d meet some nice boy and get a steady boyfriend and have fun, you know.

“But every time a boy has asked me out I’ve said no. I don’t know why, but for some reason none of them have interested me, and some of them have been pretty cute.

“What has interested me are weird things. Like after gym class, I’ve sat in the girls locker room, for like hours, just looking, not doing anything but just looking at the girls as they walk into and out of the showers. I’ve been showering four times a day there. Hospitals wish they were as clean as me.

“And I’m taking an introduction to acting class as an elective, and all these really pretty girls who want to become actresses are in it. I’ve found myself showing up an hour early to class just so I can watch them all walk down the steps. I see them bounce to their seats.

“Even though my whole life I’ve known I want to be a physical education teacher, I find myself wanting to switch to being a drama major just so I can be in more classes with the pretty girls.

“What’s it all mean Sandy? You’re so much more experienced and worldly than me. Am I nuts?”

Sandy gave a little smile. Tiffany really was a complete innocent, and hot as hell and cute as could be. Time to take her out of her misery, Sandy decided, and let her in on all the fun.

“I think I know your problem, well, not really a problem, more of a happy circumstance, to me,” said Sandy. “Let me try a little experiment to see if I guessed right. As a team captain, I am ordering you not to move a muscle while I do this.”

Sandy reached over and cradled Tiffany’s soft, creamy white face and gave her the best French-kiss she could muster. She rolled her tongue deep into Tiffany’s mouth, bathing it in her juices as far and wide as she could reach.

She at first felt a quick tug backward as Tiffany recoiled a bit at the kiss but that quickly stopped, and Tiffany’s head remained still as Sandy took her tongue out for a moment and then plunged it back in for a second helping of Tiffany’s mouth.

Sandy knew some people around the courtyard were probably staring at her kiss another girl but she didn’t care. Guys and girls made out all the time around here; if they could do it, she could too.

As Sandy released her hold on Tiffany’s face, she could see her target had a stunned look on her face. Whether she was stunned by a sudden revelation or shocked that someone she looked up to could take advantage of her like that, Sandy was not sure of.

“Tell me Tiff, did you like that?” asked Sandy.

“Yes,” said Tiffany in a soft whisper.

‘Would you like me to kiss you some more?” said Sandy.

“Yes….please,” said Tiffany.

“Kiss you a lot?”

“Yes…a lot more, but not here, more private.”

“I can arrange that Tiff,” said Sandy slyly. “You do realize Tiffany this means you are a lesbian. I am going to take you up to my room now and we will be having lesbian sex. Just want to make sure you went in with your eyes, as well as your legs, wide open.”

“Yeah, I kind of knew it, just needed to hear it from someone I really respect,” said Tiffany. “To be honest, I’ve been having dreams, really erotic dreams, about you since my visit.

“The biggest field hockey programs in the country wanted me but the thought of not seeing you again was something I couldn’t deal with, so I surprised everyone and signed here.

“And ever since I arrived on campus, knowing I would soon be playing with you every day, the dreams have been coming every night.

“I can’t go to sleep without masturbating to having sex with you. I’m sort of relieved to be honest. If you weren’t into girls too, I’d burst from frustration.”

“No bursting now Tiff, unless you burst on my face,” said Sandy.

* * *

The next couple days Sandy spent with her nose either buried in a book or buried in Tiffany’s ripe young pussy. It proved a great distraction from her problem at hand.

The freshman had a seemingly limitless appetite for girl-girl sex and was up for anything the far more experienced Sandy wanted to get into. The word ‘no’ apparently was not in her sexual vocabulary.

Sandy was aimlessly pumping three fingers into Tiffany’s slit after coming down from her fourth orgasm of the current sex session as they lay next to each other in bed.

Tiffany suddenly rolled her body to face Sandy and brushed Sandy’s hand away from her pussy, the first time Tiffany had ever done anything to limit the amount of sex she received.

“Uh Sandy , there is one more thing I have to tell you and I finally feel comfortable enough to do it,” said Tiffany with downcast eyes, her face reddening. “In the dreams I have about you, we were having sex but also you like are ordering me about in a gruff manner.

“And I’m wearing a dog collar and I keep calling you Mistress and besides the usual sex stuff I like lick your toes and bury my nose in your buttcrack, and then you spank me and tell me what a bad, bad slave I am.

“And at that the point in my dream is when I wake up and come, hard. Every time.”

“A lesbian submissive!, wow,” thought Sandy. “It’s about time something went my way.”

“Don’t worry, Mistress Sandy will take care of things,” said Sandy, instantly getting into her role playing. " From now on, when we are alone you will refer to me as Mistress and do my bidding. I will call you “slave tiff” and whenever you walk into my room you will automatically take off all your clothes and put on a dog collar and leash that I will buy you, as the slut slave that you are.”

“Yes, yes, my Mistress,” gasped Tiffany as she closed her eyes and her body shuddered as a major orgasm began rippling through her.

“You will serve me slave tiff as my personal pleasure slave,” continued Sandy. “My pussy’s happiness will be the most important thing in your life outside of school, and of course the team.”

“Yes, Mistress, I obey,” said Tiffany with delight in her voice, like a weight had been lifted from her shoulders.

She then let out a primeval scream and Sandy’s sheets were soon soaked.

* * *

Now that her sex life was taken care of with slave tiff, Sandy hoped she could now concentrate on a plan to save her friends.

First of all, she had to get in contact with them, except for the brief encounter with Lara in the lab, she had not talked to any of them since she had come back to school.

As she walked into her room at the end of a day of classes, that problem was quickly solved.

Sitting on the edge of her bed were Lara and Becky. On the beanbag seat was Joanie, and Tara sat on the desk chair. All were in fashionable mini-skirts with high-collared blouses. What Sandy knew to be a woodcarving of the fertility god Hothar dangling off their respective bosoms.

“Oh … hey fellow Pots,” said Sandy as she put her books down on the desk. “Great to see all of you.”

“C’mon Sandy, you know why we’re here,” said Becky.

“Yeah, it’s time Sandy,” said Joanie. “Let’s be honest, you knew this day was coming.”

Sandy’s mind whirled in panic. She was bigger and stronger than any of the girls; but could she take on all four at the same time if she had to fight her way out of the room before they could kidnap her and ship her to Arizona to be de-lesbianized.

“You mean you’re not here to greet me on my triumphant return from the Land Down Under,” said Sandy a bit nervously.

“You’ve been back for over a week, little too late for greetings,” said Tara. “That problem will be solved, right now.”

“I have a problem?,” said Sandy with wide eyes. She was in sheer terror, the moment she had been dreading was here and she had no clue what to do.

“Do you want us to actually say it; it’s much easier if you just submit voluntarily and let us do to you what needs to be done,” said Lara, pushing her granny glasses up a bit on her nose.

“Submit to what?” said Sandy as she felt like was she was about to pass out. Why had she told Matt to hold off the SWAT team, that she could handle this, she was so far over her head.

“Don’t play games Sandy, Todd told me he saw you and told you about us,” said Tara.

“The Women’s Alliance office called me and said you were there looking for me,” said Joanie.

“I could see you peeking in from the reflection in the mirror when you saw my airtight bit of fun,” said Becky.

“We were going to go out and then as soon as you found out I had a boyfriend you turned tail and ran,” said Lara.

“Face it Sandy, as soon as you found out we were now into guys you wanted no part of us,” said Tara. “You’re a heterophobe, if that’s a word; you are prejudiced against straight girls.”

“We were your best friends and simply because we choose not to have sex with other women now you cut us off like that,” said Joanie with a bit of hurt in her voice. “You need to submit to some treatment.”

“You treated me like I had some heterosexual disease,” cried Lara. “You made me feel so dirty for liking Tim.”

“Yeah, you’ve got a major problem Sandy,” said Becky. “In the real world, lots of people are straight, hate to break the news to you. But you are a fellow Pot of Sex and we love you and are here for you.”

“That’s right,” said Joanie as she got up and put her hand on Sandy’s shoulder. “That’s why we decided on this little intervention. We’re concerned that when you graduate college you won’t be able to adjust to the outside world. The real world is not like a field hockey team girlfriend.”

Sandy was speechless. They thought SHE had a problem. She wasn’t the one who had been knocked out and had ceremonial juice poured into their pussy.

But she remembered what Matt had said. Despite the gruesome sacrifice ceremony their bodies had gone through to turn them straight, which they wouldn’t remember, they basically were the same people.

All they knew was that one of their closest friends did not want to have anything to do with them anymore, and they were hurt.

It was actually kind of sweet, Sandy decided. And suddenly an idea bloomed in her head. A way to accomplish her mission and not find out what the dreaded “Plan B” was. I wasn’t academic all-league for nothing, after all, she thought.

(Next: Final chapter)