The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Pots of Sex: Epilogue

By Rinky Dink

(mc, ff)

(One year later)

It was a hot late summer day and the 25 young women swirled around the field doing various drills as the heat from the artificial surface waved visibly upward. Most of the college girls were in sports bras and Spandex shorts; except Tiffany Montgomery who had arrived for the first day of field hockey practice in a string bikini.

A yellow ticket stuck out from her gym bag that was lined up with the other players’ bags on the sideline, as she had been issued a citation for public lewdness on her way to practice.

Sandy stood on the sideline, shouting words of encouragement to some and constructive criticism to others. She wore a pair of Daisy Dukes and the standard university athletic shirt that had “Coach” on the left breast.

A beautiful copper-skinned girl walked into the area and made a beeline for Sandy, who at that moment was berating Tiffany, who was down on all fours doing pushups at Sandy’s feet.

“What a trashy slut you are, a disgrace to the university,” said Sandy sternly. “A lowly worm has more sense. Come here dressed like the lowdown, filthy whore that you are. Nothing but a disgusting tramp with barely the intelligence to know how to spread her legs.

“You will be punished, severely, when I get done with you. You won’t be able to count the number of tongue-lashings you will be getting from me tonight. You’re just a stupid little cunt not worthy of a second of my attention and you will be on your knees begging for my mercy in my room, soon enough.”

The gorgeous girl, who was in brown shorts and a tan crop top, stopped a few feet from Sandy and observed the scene. She noticed two large pools of moisture under the woman doing push-ups.

One pool was where her mouth hit the ground, but the other was directly below her hip area, which the girl thought was a strange place for sweat, if that was what it was, to drip down.

“Uh, I’m supposed to talk to coach Sandy McKay but if this is the way players are treated, I have to be honest, I’m not up for it,” said the girl. “Tara never told about this.”

Sandy whirled around to look at the girl and immediately noticed the curves in her figure and creamy skin. Sandy then got a big smile on her face.

“Come Many Feathers! I’m so happy to finally meet you,” said Sandy as she went over and gave her a big hug. “Don’t worry, this is a very special case.

“Tara said you were enrolling here and you wanted to play on the field hockey team but frankly I didn’t really believe her. I didn’t know Indians played field hockey.”

“What do you think we do, sit around our teepees and smoke peace pipes and drink fire water all day,” said Come Many Feathers. “I haven’t played in a couple years but I’ve been practicing. When the girls came back over the summer for the ‘you know what’, I had them bring a stick and a ball for me.”

“We’ll see how it goes,” said Sandy. “Becky is paying your tuition so you being on the team doesn’t hurt our scholarship fund. But it will mean a lot of hours of hard work in practice and long trips to games, so are you sure you want to do this?”

“Oh yeah, Tara thought it would be a great way for a new student like me to get hooked up quickly into the college lesbian sex scene,” said Come Many Feathers. “With my father watching me like a hawk, I haven’t had sex with a girl since Tara two summers ago and the better player I am, I figure the more the girls will like me and want to have sex with me.”

“Well, that’s an interesting motivation but whatever works for you,” said Sandy with a laugh. “I think Tara has been a very bad influence on you, you sound just like her.

“Getting in chicks panties is pretty much her reason for everything too. No surprise she is a high-fashion model in New York, being surrounded by hot girls all day. She’s in pussy heaven.”

Come Many Feathers then got a concerned look on her face. “Uh, excuse me, but this girl looks like she is about to die.”

During the conversation Tiffany had continued to do pushups and by now was groaning in agony and sweat was pouring off her body.

“Halt!” barked Sandy and Tiffany immediately flopped to the ground, completely exhausted. “Get up slave tiff as your mistress has instructions for you.”

Tiffany wearily dragged herself off the ground but when she saw Sandy with the stranger, gave her a look, knowing she was never referred to by her secret pet name around other people.

“It’s OK, slave tiff, this is Come Many Feathers, she became a very good friend of the other Pots of Sex at the reservation last year, which means she is automatically a very good friend of mine,” said Sandy. “She knows all about our, uh, little arrangement.

“So do you think you’ve been punished enough for being a miserable whore-slut?”

“I’ve been a bad slave, a very bad slave, I deserve much more punishment coach-mistress,” said Tiffany as she lowered her head. “But first may I go back to the locker room and shower? I am not worthy to be in your presence all sweaty and dirty.

“And all this dirty talk has me. … sort of worked up.”

“Luckily for you, I am a benevolent Mistress so you may go but not for too long; just because you were a freshman All-American doesn’t mean you are not a lowly cunt-slave in need of severe discipline.”

“Yes Coach-Mistress, I will obey,” said Tiffany in an obviously needy voice.

As Tiffany walked away, Sandy shouted at her: “Oh, and wear something more like the other girls. I can’t have you getting arrested on my watch.”

“Wow, hot, cute and wants you to boss her around,” commented Come Many Feathers. “I guess she’s the perfect girlfriend.”

“Tiffany is not exactly my girlfriend,” said Sandy. “I mean, she is a complete cutie pie but she has this almost unhealthy massive appetite for sex. Outside of field hockey and school, I think all she does is think about having sex.

“I’m just a grad assistant. The college pays my tuition for graduate school in return for me helping with the team. But our real coach told me she had her best recruiting year ever and, talking to the freshman here, I found out on their school visit Tiffany seduced and licked the pussy of every single one of them. Wait until slave tiff finds out she has like seven girls totally in love with her.”

Sandy gave another laugh and then a sigh.

“I hope we are going to become good friends Come Many Feathers, I had the best friends anyone could dream of but with graduation my fellow Pots have moved on,” she said. “The only one still on campus is Lara because she got a grad assistant’s job in biology, but she’s moved in with Dr. Oxmiss and she’s so wrapped up in that I don’t expect to see her much.”

“I’m sure we will be great friends,” said Come Many Feathers as she came over and Sandy’s shoulder a rub. “In the brief time I spent with them that summer, I saw what amazing individuals they were, each one special in their own way, and together they were incredible to be around.

“And anyhow, we have a lot in common. When the girls were turned straight by the medicine man I saved their bacon, and then the bacon got cooked again but you saved their bacon a second time.”

“Yeah, instead of the Pots of Sex, when me, you and slave tiff get together, we can call ourselves ‘The Re-lesbianizers’,” said Sandy with a smile.

“I thought I might meet the ‘Mighty Sandy’ they all talked about in the summer but you were not of those who wanted ‘you know what’,” said Come Many Feathers who suddenly had a serious look. “The girls weren’t real talkative when they came and Tara kind of shies away from the subject as well when I chat with her. So if we are going to be friends, tell me, what was the real deal in the end?”

“It’s simple really,” said Sandy with a grimace. “After I restored them to lesbians we had a long talk. Becky said we could use her dad’s company jet to fly back to the reservation and be turned straight again and Joanie pointed out three of the Pots had steady boyfriends so they were now in a real dilemma.

“But Lara said we should use this opportunity to go back to having sex with girls now that they had been straight and see how we feel. Tara, of course, only cared about having sex: ‘Just tell me what to fuck’ she shouted.

“In the end, we decided to kind of go along with the original plan. We would all meet at the end of the semester and decide. We did agree, whatever we did, it would be together. The Pots of Sex would all play for the same team.”

“OK, so why did just two girls come back to be turned straight,” said Come Many Feathers.

“Because I am a complete pussy, figuratively and literally,” said Sandy with a smile. “When we had the big meeting, Joanie and Becky wanted to go back to being straight. Joanie was in love with a guy and Becky thought it would be best in her situation to like guys and maybe pop out an heir as she was just sick about how she had endangered her best friends lives – and there were lots of hunky guys in the art world she could bang when she graduated she figured.

“Tara had just met the modeling agency people so she knew she would soon be in pussy heaven so she voted to keep gay, and Lara voted for lesbianism too as she was still in love with Miriam Oxmiss now that she liked girls again.

“So it all came down to me – and I voted ‘present’.”

“What does that mean?” asked Come Many Feathers.

“It means I couldn’t choose. I explained I had never been with a guy, unlike them, so there was no way I could make a fair decision on it. I had just figured I’d go along with what everyone else decided.

“Since it was tied, we finally decided everyone should just do what they felt was best for them. That’s why Joanie and Becky came back to the reservation. I’ve always had sex with women so I felt no need to switch.”

“Well, I had to go to that sacrificing ceremony so the medicine man did not try anything funny, boy was that disgusting,” said Come Many Feathers. “My father thinks all the girls are still straight or he never would have let me come here. But I’m glad you’re a lesbian Sandy and I hope you’ll take this little neophyte Indian lesbian under your wing.”

Just then, Tiffany ran back onto the field. She had a thin white t-shirt and gym shorts on now, although she was obviously not wearing a bra or panties, and had two embossed letters in her hand.

“This was in your inbox Mistress so I fetched it for you,” said a refreshed Tiffany.

“Your Mistress is pleased, you will be rewarded tonight,” said Sandy. “Now take Come Many Feathers to the equipment room, get her properly situated and both of you then get in line for drills.

“Oh, and from now on, slave tiff will also serve Come Many Feathers in any way she sees fit. You will follow any orders she gives as if they came from me.”

“As always, I obey,” said Tiffany who looked at Come Many Feathers’ smokin’ body and eagerly led her away by the hand. Sandy assumed they’d have sex in the equipment room but that was OK. It would be a nice welcoming gift to Come Many Feathers.

Sandy then looked at the envelopes.

Both were obviously very expensive, with raised lettering and had to have been hand delivered to the office since there was no stamp or postmark. She opened the first letter and her eyes got wide as she read the first sentence:

Mr. And Mrs. Francis Collins are extremely pleased to announce the wedding of their daughter Joan Beth to Mr. Roger Bascom of San Francisco.

Sandy read the rest of the wedding invitation in stunned silence.

She knew Joanie had been going with this guy almost from the day she had come back to college a straight woman. But it was still a bit of a start to read how her long-time radical lesbian pal was being a conformist and getting married. To a guy!

Sandy then opened the other letter and grinned. There were three first class airline tickets to Paris and an invitation ‘Please attend the baby shower for Ms. Rebecca Robinson’.

Attached was a handwritten note:

‘Sandy,

In case you’re too stupid to figure it out, I want you to bring the cute slave and the hot Indian chick with you. Also, I need you to be Super Lesbian again as time for my Hothar to bite the dust. I’ve done my duty to my dad and the company, now it’s time to enjoy ‘Gay Paree’ (ha, ha).

Love,
Becks

Sandy almost bent over in laughter.

“I guess in 4 out of 5 cases, Sappho is the stronger God than Hothar,” she thought.

The End