The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Portals

Chapter 9 further control features.

Arriving home a very tired and sore Seth went straight up to his room and flopped down onto his bed falling asleep fully clothed. Waking the next morning Seth recounted the previous evenings events and as fun and enjoyable as it was he found that having a room full of horny girls still left him unsatisfied, it wasn’t enough to just be able to walk up to some random girl and stick his dick in her he wanted more he wanted the girls to fall over themselves to pleasure him he wanted a harem of willing and eager sex slaves. So, Seth went back into research mode once again using his mother and sister as test subjects. Progress was slow going but he was making progress, after about a week Seth started to think he had gone as far as he could with soundwaves and began thinking he needed another element to his device in order to achieve the results in the subject that he wanted. Light pattens seemed promising but made the options of portability very limited and would increase set up and breakdown time longer increasing the risk of getting caught in the act.

Seth was becoming more and more frustrated as he kept circling the same problems over and over again that one night he just needed to blow off some steam grabbing an emitter he pulsed his sister and had her kneel under his desk blowing him while he searched the internet for possible solutions.

Seth quickly abandoned the idea of using light patterns alongside his ultra sonic sound waves as a method of gaining the level of control he was wanting, instead looking into new avenues. As is sometimes the case television provided the solution, flicking through the channels he stumbled across an old 1950s science fiction movie about a mad professor controlling superhumans to rob banks and commit other crimes for him. The movie wasn’t overly good but with nothing else on he watched to the end including an interview with the writer where he spoke about his inspiration for the movie and its foundation based on rumours of some sketchy CIA research conducted overseas into controlling the populus to rise up against their own government using voice commands beamed out with super low sound waves. Sitting bolt upright Seth comes to the realisation that he had only been using soundwaves to activate certain portions of the brain eliciting primitive responses such as arousal etc, it had never occurred to him to try and send out specific commands along those same frequencies and rushed down to the basement to work on this new line of thinking.

With a lot of trial-and-error Seth finally had a working prototype installed on his phone, using a text to speech app modified to transmit at his ultra sonic frequencies via his emitters he again retreated to his room to test if his shield would still protect him from the new modulations of the emitters, relieved that it did Seth is giddy to run a field test on his family.

In preparation of his new set of tests Seth had installed emitters into a majority of the common rooms in his home including the kitchen/dinner, lounge, and family bathroom. Now all he had to do was type in his commands and select which emitter to transmit the frequency from and then sit back and enjoy the fruits of his labours, that night before they all sat down to eat Seth turned up the central heating so the house would be warm enough for his first planned test. Before they all gathered in the kitchen/dinner to eat, Seth opened his app and typed “Eat your dinner topless tonight” and hit send to the emitter labelled kitchen. shortly after both his mother and sister entered the room passing through the sound beam, each receiving a pulse of modified sound waves. As the girls sat down they both nonchalantly removed their tops and bra’s before starting to eat the meal he had prepared for them all, Seth had a very enjoyable meal with his vision filled with 2 pairs of naked tits in all their glory. With the beam on its lowest arousal setting and the embedded command the girls did very little in the way of being sexual, just eating their food in a mild state of arousal with their tits out, none the less Seth was over the moon at his first successful test in the days that followed Seth would repeatedly reuse the topless dinning settings.

He performed more tests each getting bolder, He had them dress as sexy schoolgirls for a day going without underwear, for one particularly funny test, Seth made them talk like little girls.

For another test he cooked hotdogs for dinner and had the girls dine in the nude, also compelling them to insert the sausage into the wet pussies before placing it into the bun and eating it. Another test made the girls clumsy with their food dropping it down themselves and having the other lick it of their bare tits for them, this was incredibly fun to start with, but dinner took forever to finish, Seth never used that one again.

Chapter 10 Family film night.

One night Seth decided to try something very daring and invited the girls to watch a film with him in the lounge, as before he prepared the room with an emitter at the entrance and typed in a much longer command “Sit naked on the couch with your legs open wide to watch the film, every time someone coughs you will have an orgasm, each orgasm will make you more horny, you will become so horny you need to fuck ” he then dialled up the arousal level to midway and turned on the beam.

The girls filed into the room as Seth was selecting the film for the night picking something that they would all enjoy; out the corner of his eye Seth saw the tell-tale sign of glazed over eyes as his mother and sister passed through his sound beam. Amy went over to her usual spot on the couch and as she was about to sit down she started to remove her clothes dropping them in a pile on the floor, Seth held his breath as Sally started out for her armchair but suddenly changed direction and too sat on the couch, Seth was momentarily concerned as she was still clothed but as she started to unbutton her blouse Seth breathed a sigh of relief. As the film’s opening credits started the girls no totally naked relaxed back into their seats and opened their legs, from Seth viewpoint in the armchair he could see their exposed pussies and the slight dampness of their arousal, thinking back to his night of fun with the cheer squad he decides he prefers a shaved pussy and makes a mental note to have his mother and sister shave.

During the film the main character cleared their throat to gain the attention of someone and both girls moaned out together as they orgasmed Seth watched their pussies plump up and become noticeably wetter. As the film continues the girls continue to orgasm every time a cough is heard and they are become less and less discrete about it, by the time the end credits are rolling mother and daughter are a wet sticky mess panting in need, stripping off his own clothes his incredibly hard cock standing straight up he move over and drops down between them. So lost in the fog of lust and pleasure the girls eagerly cuddle up to the male presence and as Seth begins to grope and caress their tits and asses the girls kiss and stroke along his body taking it in turns to handle his cock giving it slow pumps with their small hands. Amy is the first to finally give in to her uncontrollable lust and her mouth descends towards his cock as Seth is kissing his mother deeply both of them using plenty of tongue. As he is kissing his mother Seth runs his hand down Amy’s back gliding his fingers through her ass crack to her swampy pussy, with delicate touches Seth teases around his sister’s outer lips and clit eliciting moans of approval from her, Amy is so turned on her juices are dripping onto his finger as he plays with her, and he starts to transfer that moisture along her taint and around her tight anal ring. Once her rosebud is slick and slippery Seth applies some pressure to the opening not enough to penetrate her but firm enough so she can feel it. Using his other hand Seth grips the back of his mother’s hair and pulls her head back holding her in this vulnerable position Seth sucks a hard nipple into his mouth nipping at the rubbery nub causing his mother to groan in delight. Releasing her nipple Seth places his lips next to her ear and whispers, “Tonight I’m taking you in the ass” Sally shivered with unbridled lust at the thought of such a forbidden act, speaking without thought “Oh god yessssss” the las word was hissed out through clenched teeth as Seth had resumed using his teeth on their sensitive nipple. Repeating the process he used on Amy, Seth started to moisten up his mother’s asshole using her own juices in preparation for his cock, Seth could feel she was relaxing her muscles allowing him to slip a finger inside her ass leading Seth to think that she must have done this before. A little disappointed that he wouldn’t be taking his mother’s anal virginity he consoled himself with the fact that Amy was still an anal virgin and that she too was getting fucked in the ass tonight.

Moving Amy’s mouth off of his cock he kisses her deeply causing her to moan out her need before whispering in her ear to watch closely as she is going next, Sally had scooted down the couch and already had her greased ass hanging on the edge of the cushions, legs spread wide and high ready for her son to sodomise her. Amy turns sideways on to watch the action splaying her own legs to finger herself while she watches, Seth lines up his spit slick cock head with his mother’s hairy asshole and slowly eases himself inside Amy gasps in shock as she sees where her brother’s cock is going and the realisation of her fate dawns on her young inexperienced mind. Inch after inch of hard cock disappears inside Sally’s bowels until Seth’s balls are pressed against his mother’s arse cheeks, giving her a moment to accommodate to his size Seth starts to rock back and forth building up the speed and force of his thrusts until he is pistoning into her ass Sally for her part has lost all ability of speech and is just grunting in rapture as her son fucks her so deep, she is squeezing her own tits and occasional rubbing at her clitoris add more stimulation and pleasure as her orgasm builds within her.

Amy has never witnessed anything so dirty in her entire life but watching her mother’s ass fucking is driving her mad, she has never felt this horny before and is slamming her fingers into her leaking pussy as she watches on in amazement, actually longing for her turn on that beautiful cock.

Sally’s anal orgasm builds slowly but once she crests its peak she his hit by a very powerful climax, her pussy and ass both clamp down as her body convulses in pleasure causing her impressive tits to shake about on her chest Seth is almost hypnotised by their movement and can’t resist slapping them to keep them moving, the mild stinging of his slaps to her tits heightens the intensity of her orgasm and she wails out her release spraying pussy juice across Seth’s abdomen to run down and further lubricate his cock as he continue to thrust into her despite the tightness her spasming anal muscles are creating. Amy has moved closer to the rutting couple and once again gasps in shock at seeing her mother squirt, sensing her daughter’s closeness Sally grabs her wrist and moves it to her pussy encouraging her to stimulate her clit as she goes back to groping her tits, displaying them for Seth’s enjoyment.

Amy is completely out of her mind with lust and caught up in the moment so when her mother places her hand on the pussy that birthed her she is excited to rub and pinch her clit even going so far as to push her fingers inside where she marvels at the sensation of Seth’s cock siding in and out separated by the thin membrane. The double penetration on the back of a very powerful orgasm ripped another from her already overstimulated body and Sally started to convulse again this time much stronger, Seth had to hold still and wait for her to ride it out as her asshole had become so tight he couldn’t move, occupying his time he played with her tits pulling them up by the nipples before letting them flop back down again. Feeling her ass relax slightly Seth resumed his trusting into an exhausted Sally, it turns out she had one more orgasm left in her as Seth came inside her the feeling of his cum painting her insides triggered another all be it a smaller orgasm.

The ordeal was too much for Sally and she blacked out as Seth withdrew his cock leaving her asshole open and gaping his cum dribbling out onto the floor, a fascinated Amy leans over her unconscious mother to view the end results closer, pushing on the back of her head Seth forces Amys face into her mother’s leaking ass and held her there, although Amy didn’t lick or suck on her mother’s distended ass her breath tickled the well-used opening rousing Sally back to consciousness. With half lidded eyes and a grin like a cheshire cat Sally sits up and cups the source of her recent pleasure sliding to the floor she engulfs his cock polishing it clean of her ass with her lips and tongue.

Chapter 11 Amy’s new horizons.

Looking over to his sister she is practically vibrating in her seat with equal measures of excitement and arousal with just a small amount of fear and uncertainty, reaching over his mother’s bobbing head Seth lightly traces his fingers down her stomach brushing through her damp curls to her soaking wet pussy circling her slick pussy lips with his fingers causes her to shudder more at his attention, her eyes are locked on his as she stares intently at him as he works her up into a frenzy teasing and playing with her cunt, her juices are running down his hand and dripping off of his wrist onto the floor Seth doesn’t think he has seen a girl so wet and turned on before even when using his device at full power. As he increases the size of his circles including the soft swell of her ass cheeks and finally gliding his slippery finger along the crack of her ass, the first time his fingertips grazes across her puckered asshole Amy jumps slightly and a trickle of girl cum flows out of her. Her mouth is hanging open and she is panting as Seth collects more natural lubricant from her pussy to smear around her ass, as before he applies a gentle pressure to her rosebud before passing on. With each repetition he presses a little harder on her rosebud until his fingertip finally slips inside her the smallest amount. Seth is again rewarded by a little trickle of pussy juice further lubing up his finger making it easier to work a little more of his finger into her ass on each pass. Sally’s work on his cock is starting to bear fruit as he feels himself hardening once more so Seth pauses at Amy’s ass and works his finger back and forth barely clearing the ring of muscle with his finger. The teasing is driving Amy wild by this point, and she grabs his wrist pulling his extended finger into herself up to the second knuckle, Seth smiles at her determination and takes the hint to move things along faster.

Moving forward at a brisker pace Seth adds a second finger to the first working to loosen and stretch her open enough to take his cock, sensing she is ready Seth extracts his cock from Sally’s warm mouth and moves to line himself up, with a mischievous look in her eyes Sally moves behind her daughter and sits with her legs either side of her cradling Amy’s head between her tits as Seth pulls her forward by her legs till her ass is on the edge of the cushions just like her mother was. Amy places her hands on Seth’s shoulder to steady herself and as he starts to enter her she takes a big breath in and holds it “Just relax baby it feels so good when you don’t fight it” Sally whispers in her ear as she strokes Amy’s erect nipples to distract her daughter. With a little pop Seth helmet penetrates her anal ring and begins its journey inwards. The sensation is strange but not unpleasant and with the added stimulation from her mother Amy is soon very relaxed and Seth is working up to speed. With one hand still on her tit Sally moves the other down to Amy’s clit tracing the alphabet over the sensitive nub, turning her head to gasp in a breath Sally claims her lips with her own and mother and daughter share a deep passionate kiss as she loses her anal cherry to her big brother, big in more ways than one. Breaking their kiss Sally sucks in some much-needed air as Amy lowers her mouth to suckle on her mother’s nipples rolling it around her mouth and lapping at it with her tongue, after 5 minutes or so she switches side to include the other nipple leaving her saliva dripping from the end.

Amy’s first orgasm came on very quickly while she was kissing her mother but lacked a great deal of power as she was still becoming used to having something inside her bowels, but with Seth’s increasing the speed and strength of his thrusting the second one ripped a scream of pleasure from her lungs and a flood of juice from her pussy. Having already cum in his mother Seth has far more staying power now and really goes to town on his little sister’s ass all Amy can do is hold on to his shoulders and he pounds her into her mother’s form sitting behind her. Orgasms roll over her one after another as she is tossed about like a ship in a storm, she is covered in sweat and panting but still she never breaks eye contact with her brother imprinting this moment into her brain to cherish forever. Sally starts to whisper in her ear again telling her what a good girl she is using her ass to milk Seth’s balls of cum and how proud she is of her little ass slut daughter. The dirty talk triggers another orgasm and Sally smothers her daughters screams with a kiss forcing her tongue into Amy’s mouth, As Amy starts to come down from her peak Sally pinches her nipples hard and twists them round the sudden flare of pain intensified the orgasmic feeling sending Amy soring again.

All good things come to an end and Seth can hold back his own climax no longer, with one final thrust inside he holds himself firmly against her pouring pussy and twitches as he dumps his cum in his sisters ass, sitting back and panting heavily Seth is disappointed that he didn’t get his sister to squirt but maybe she just isn’t a squirter, Amy is ridding the highs of post orgasmic bliss laying between her mother’s legs in a endorphin induced haze while Sally lazily plays the to blissed out girls tits and nipples eliciting tiny twitches and shudders from her oversensitive body

Chapter 12 Side effects.

Then next morning Seth decided they could all do with a day off and vowed to leave the device alone, heading down to breakfast Seth does a double take as he sits down to eat his cereal. As he picks up the box obscuring his view it becomes apparent that Sally and Amy are eating topless their bare tits fully displayed capped with slightly erect nipples in the cool morning air of the kitchen. Shaking his head Seth begins to worry that he has somehow forgotten to switch off his device and after finishing his breakfast goes off to his room to deactivate it.

Arriving at his bedroom, not only is the device not running its battery is completely drained. Seth’s reasons that there must be some residual effects of the device still affecting his mother and sister and needs to see how long it will take to wear off.

After about 4 days of eating every meal with the girls sitting topless Seth starts to grow concerned that the effects are not wearing off at all, thankfully it’s only the compulsion to eat topless and not all the tests he had conducted. This leads him to theorise that as he had used the topless dinning command repeatedly on them the effects had somehow permanently changed their brain pattens. With neither of the girls having much of a social life at the moment this wasn’t going to be a problem in the near future, but it would need to be delt with sooner rather than later. Seth decides he needs more data to test his theorem and his mind wanders to the fun he had with the cheer squad Brenda in particular, Seth starts to formulate a plan to include some of the cheer squad as his test subjects.

Seth’s first problem is that although he has very fond memories of his night of fun with the cheer squad, the devices effects remove all knowledge of the event from his subject’s minds meaning they have no idea who he is and would likely freak out and report him if he just tries to start to talk to them.

Posing as a freelance photographer Seth approaches the colleges main office with an offer of taking some promotional photographs of the school sports team. The premise is that he is trying to get his name out there and is prepared to offer his services for free, at a time that suits the college they can keep all the pictures and use them however they wish, all he asks is that they give him the credit for taking the pictures if they chose to publish any.

Never one to turn down a free gift the college agrees on certain conditions, Seth is not allowed to retain any copies of the pictures he takes under current GDPR laws and that he must be supervised by a member of staff at all times while on college grounds, although the senior year are all over 18 they are still considered minors in the eyes of the law as they are still attending full time education.

Seth readily agreed and signed a contract to confirm his understanding of the terms, he then and a more informal chat about what sort of pictures they would be interested in and agreed on a few action shots of an actual game along with some training shots on the field and finally team pictures including the coaches. Seth convinced the college that they should do all the game and training pictures first and the team pictures last in a gymnasium environment.

Being quite a good photographer Seth had no worries of pulling off his deception biding his time to get the cheer squad alone in the college gym. He spent the next weekend at the college getting some pretty decent shots of the football team practicing for the big game supervised by the football coach and his assistant which he found to be very friendly. the following weekend was the big game and he was in the coach’s box with his camera capturing the play’s, the team went on to win and Seth got some great shots of them celebrating their win as a team and qualifying for the finals.

Next was the part that Seth had been waiting for and after quickly taking the teams shots some as a group and other individuals who performed particularly well it was time for the cheer squad. Seth faked a family emergency and asked to reschedule for after classes the next day his chaperone informed him it was normal practice tomorrow. And would have to wait till later in the evening after practice had finished, apologising that the delay was his fault he agreed to arrive later and take the pictures then.

The next day Seth was bouncing off the walls with excitement finally getting another chance with the cheer squad, by now they had seen him on campus with the football team and had not concerns of his presence the coach was wary of him taking pictures of her girls but understood that she could put a stop to it if things went too far or in a direction she was not comfortable with. Seth kept it very professional while they were practicing and surrendered his camera to coach Heather to review the pictures he had taken so far.

Seeing that her fears had not come to pass, and this young man wasn’t here to try and take upskirt, and other indecent pictures of the squad relaxed her features slightly and she warned to him a little during conversation Seth requested he leave practice to set up the Gym for the group team photos, Heather, seemed unsure of this course of action as she had been told to chaperone him at all times but Seth explained that she and the girls would be out here so he wouldn’t be alone with them and after finishing practice she could bring them into the Gym to meet him. Satisfied that he wouldn’t be alone with the girls Heather agreed and Seth hurried off to get set up.