The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Portals

Chapter 13 Good things come to those who wait.

Entering the Gym Seth realised there were two entrances as placed one emitter at each before arranging enough chairs to seat the whole team including the coach front and centre, as he set up some light on tripods around the seating arrangement Seth added an emitter to each one, once activated the cheer squad would be in the centre of the soundwaves area of influence and the commands would take over their minds.

Seth activated the emitters at the entrance and then busied himself with his camera until the girls showed up. The girls all came in together followed by their coach Heather and another man Seth hadn’t seen before, as each of them passed through his beam their eyes glazed briefly the girls moved over to the arranged seats while the coach approached him directly, the unknown man only made it about 5 paces into the room before turning and heading straight out again.

The entrance command is working Seth thinks as anyone not connected directly to the cheer squad was commanded to leave the area. Turning to introduce her companion Heather is momentarily confused as to his disappearance but shrugs it off. Before Seth starts the session he introduces himself to the group of girls and informs them that if any of them is interested in modelling he offers a portfolio service and there are some business cards on the table by the door. That out of the way Seth works on the pictures everyone including the college is expecting him to take.

After Seth has taken some team shots he activates the emitters in the lighting rigs and notes the time on the large clock, phase one should last about twenty minutes or so where the girls and their coach will experience a low level of arousal but no imbedded instructions. The photo shoot becomes visibly more relaxed as the time passed and Seth starts to notice the girls looking more intently at him, even Heather is more friendly towards him as she stands beside him helping to direct and control the girl’s actions and poses. Needing Heather back amongst the emitters for the second phase of his plan Seth calls for one last group shot with the coach standing at the back once everyone is looking his way Seth activates phase two. This dramatically increased their arousal level and eliminates their inhibitions; it also contained a hidden audio track telling them to show off for Seth and tell him your name in effect audition for his cock. This phase he has allowed himself 30 minutes in order to make his selection from the buffet of girls available to him.

The girls are in a completely honey state as they start to entice his attention by removing their clothes and displaying their tight young bodies for his lustful gaze, some are even so bold as to walk straight up to him and Kiss him deeply before reviling their name, so he starts to move among them pinching a nipple here inserting and finger there sizing the girls up like a farmer appraises a prise cow, going into this process Seth knew Brenda was going to become one of his selected girls but he had 9 other girls to choose from and maybe even the coach Heather herself. Speaking of Heather, he never got a chance to experience her delights the last time he was here, deciding to rectify that Seth walks up to her and runs his hands up her sides ending with his hands cupping her large tits, leaning into him Heather crushes her tits into Seth’s hand moaning slightly at his touch, looking her in the eyes Seth tells her to strip, standing back he watches with hunger in his eyes as first the tracksuit top is removed followed by a plain white T-shirt, Heathers bra is very thick and plain but it quickly follows the rest to the pile on the floor, next it’s her tracksuit bottoms and panties removed together kicking off her shoes in the process, after removing her socks she stands before him nude. Palming her now naked tits Seth again marvels at their sheer size and weight, the effects of his hands on her tits is causing her nipples to harden, holding them between thumb and finger Seth squeezes them slightly before twisting them around, Heather gasps in shock and pain at the rough treatment but the trickle of girl cum that runs down her inner thigh gives away the fact she enjoys it a bit rough. One of his hands travels lower and he cups her wet mound applying some firm pressure to the entire area before curling his middle finger up into her warm hole. Heathers legs almost buckle as her penetrates her with his finger which gives Seth an idea. Curling a second finger to add to the first he presses on her G-spot and this time she does go down slumping to her knees. Seth pulls out his herd cock and slaps her cheek with it, Heathers eyes become partially hooded at the sight and smell of his cock and she tries to capture it in her mouth. With one hand still squeezing her tit Seth rewards her efforts with another twist of her nipple. With the Coach now giving him a blowjob Seth looks over the girls once more with a critical eye.

Most of the girls have started to dance and grind for his viewing pleasure, all of them are now as naked as their coach and eyeing her with some jealousy, Seth spots the petite Asian girl from last time staring very intensely at him while performing a full sideways splits grinding her pussy onto the floor, even from this distance Seth can see the impressive puddle of pussy juices she is creating beneath her and remembers how perfectly tight her tiny asshole was. As he is smiling back at her the girl orgasms and raises her pussy off the floor to squirt. His second choice was made at that exact moment as he dumped a load of cum into the coach’s mouth. Pulling himself out Seth walks over to introduce himself nearly slipping over on the wet floor. Once she had regained the power of speech she identifies herself as Mei and Seth helps her to her feet pulling her body to his he kisses her passionately and she orgasms again this time soaking his leg as her pussy sprays its juices over him.

Checking the clock on the wall Seth has about 12 minutes left before the girls will start to revert back to normal, he spends this time checking out some more girls including the captain of the squad but finds her voice annoying and move on, he was tempted by a Indian girl by the name of Harinder whose tits looked huge on her lithe frame, sitting in a chair he invites her to straddle him and the couple fuck as he sucks on her dark nipples, felling something unusual with his tongue Seth looks closer and discovers surgery scars, the work must have cost a lot as they look very natural. He decides to short list her as well.

Jenny is the last girl Seth samples that evening as time is running out for him but her blonde hair that is natural as he could see seamed to shine in the lights of the Gym and her eyes are as blue as he’d ever seen, she also had a fantastic butt that gripped his cock as he fucked her from behind while she bent over the back of a chair. Just as he was finishing up his phone beeped informing him he needed to move fast, collecting his 4 choices he uses a spare emitter to install his phase 4 program each girl will remember finding him impossibly attractive and crave to see him again becoming very aroused in his presence they would collect one of his cards and make an appointment for the following Saturday they would tell no one where they were going keeping him their own sexy secret.

As Seth is collecting his emitters and gathering up the rest of his equipment, the girls suddenly stop what they are doing and begin to redress themselves the chairs are straightened up and the girls seat themselves as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. Blinking rapidly for a moment the girls all stand to leave as the coach dismisses them back to the changing room, Seth notes that Brenda Mei Harinder and Jenny pick up one of his fake business cards as they exit the Gym. Moving over to him Heather looks down at the small screen on the camera, Seth offers it to her, and she quickly looks through the pictures he’d taken. Some were better than others, as the girls blinked of fidgeted, happy with the nature of the pictures, Seth hands Heather the memory cards asking if she would hand then into the office for him. As she starts to walk him towards the college exit she subtly picks up a card herself and Seth has a sly smile on his face as they say goodbye, thanking her for her time and assistance Seth leaves for home as his phone already starts to ping with messages from his new girls.

Chapter 14 Seths house guests.

The next night Seth planned on using his device on his mother and sister to input commands that they will not find it strange when girls show up at their house to see Seth or pay any attention to anything they see them doing while there. Using the kitchen emitters Seth set the program running just as his mother goes to start preparing diner, after about an hour Sally calls her children down to eat and as Seth comes into the room Sally is already sitting at the table topless ready to eat, Amy enters a few moments later and to removes her top and bra as she sits down. As the meal continues Seth finds himself becoming very horny as he watches his mother’s tits swing and sway while she eats, remembering the fun he had fucking her ass he quickly adds some more commands to his device commanding Amy to insist on tidying the kitchen while his mother goes and showers ready to fuck her son in her bedroom.

As the meal finished Amy gets up to leave but as she goes through the doorway her eyes glaze over once again and she turns around to insist her goes mother and relaxes while she tidies up, never one to look a gift horse in the mouth Sally moves to leave the kitchen passing through Seth’s beam she changes direction and heads upstairs to shower. Seth sets the emitters at her bedroom door to a high level of arousal and follows his mother to her room as Sally enters her bedroom she is overcome with arousal stripping off her clothes she hurries to the shower images of her son’s hard cock dance in her mind as she turns on the shower and steps inside.

Seth joins his mother in her ensuite and watches her shower, when she notices he is watching her shower she becomes more sensual and enticing with her washing. Seth hands her a razor and requests she shave herself, eager to please her son she soaps up her pubic hair and with as much care as she can removes all hair from her pussy leaving it smooth. Once she has finished her task Seth joins her under the hot water and runs his fingers over her soft mound teasing her opening while whispering in her ear how nice it is to play with her bald cunt, Sally has always found dirty talk a turn on and as her son continues to work his fingers around her pussy he describes how he is going to fuck her in the ass again. Sally is a little confused about the again part but is so turned on she doesn’t give it any more thought instead focusing on the pleasure she is receiving from her son’s expert fingers as he kisses along her neck. Sally’s first orgasm happens in the shower with 3 of her son’s fingers buried in her pussy and his lips locked on her erect nipple. With legs like jelly Sally slides down the shower wall where her son feeds her his hard cock, all the time controlling her heads movements by a fist full of her wet hair.

Seth is not gentle with her and fucks her face with force and determination only stopping to spray his cum over her face and tits. The sight didn’t last long as the shower washed away his cum but the vision of his mother on her knees covered in his cum will forever live in his memory. The couple dry off and head back into the bedroom where Sally positions herself on all fours for her son to fuck her ass, Seth wastes no time in mounting his mother and pressing himself inside her ass. Reaching forward he cups her large tits and using them as handles forces her ass back and forth along his cock as he watches her insides try to grip him the best they can. With his new girls visiting tomorrow Seth doesn’t take his time and cums deep inside his mother’s ass before he calls it a night and goes to bed early.

After breakfast Seth readies himself for his visitor’s by tidying up the basement area and placing emitters in strategic places giving him plenty of options to direct his control of the girls as the day plays out. Harinder is the first to arrive follow shortly my Mei and as Amy directs them down to the basement they pass through Seth’s beam which heightens their arousal and installs commands to strip off their clothes as well as to always answer his questions honestly, already very attracted to him because of their earlier programming the two girls hurry to disrobe and faun over him. Approximately 30 minutes later Jenny arrives along bringing Seth’s attention to the time and he starts to grow concerned that Brenda hasn’t turned up yet but as he is exploring Jenny’s naked form and testing how tight her pussy is, Breanda appears at the top of the stairs passing through the beam she begins to remove her clothes even as she descends to meet the group of naked bodies below.

Seth spends a pleasant morning enjoying the girl’s bodies and watching them enjoy each other for his viewing pleasure, by lunch time Sally brings down some trays of sandwiches and starts to strip off also having passed through his beam, when it comes to naked females Seth is always of the same opinion, the more the merrier.

Talking with the girls who are programmed to tell the truth he discovers that Mei is actually a foreign exchange student studying away from home in her natural state of mind she is usually very repressed sexually but without societies and her strict upbringing influence she is a little firecracker and there is nothing she won’t try out. Brenda too has some personal issues stemming from her size and once stripped from her own insecurities becomes very passionate and adventurous.

Surprisingly Seth finds himself growing bored with Harinder and Jenny preferring to spend his time with Mei and Brenda their contrasting body types and tones really turn him on no end and makes the decision to send the other girls home, sitting Harinder and Jenny side by side in the kitchen he aims an emitter at them and removes all memories and attraction of him outside of the photo shoot for college and sends them on their way thinking they went out for a walk and nothing else happened to them.

Going back downstairs Seth finds the girls where he left them enjoying a 69 position moving in behind them he lines up his cock with Mei’s tiny ass and pushes himself inside slowly the tightness of her preventing him from going too quickly, but once fully inserted he can start to fuck her in earnest as she moans out her pleasure into Brenda’s pussy as she laps at the dark girls bald cunt, Mei has a hair trigger when it comes to anal orgasms and as a squirter it isn’t long before Brenda is practically drowning in the tiny Asians juices as she floods her mouth and face. Collapsing onto her side next to Brenda Mei tries to catch her breath as Seth repositions himself over Brenda and slides his dirty cock into her creamy pussy, Seth can’t take his eyes off her large tits as they jiggle and sway as he pounds away, her nipple hoops sparkling as the light bounces off of them, holding onto one he gives it a gentle tug and Brenda moans out her approval. For the sheer size of them Brenda’s tits are incredibly sensitive, and Seth discovers she can cum from just nipple play alone. With her breathing back under control Mei sits behind them and parts Seth’s ass cheeks to lick his taint and around his puckered asshole, this is a whole new sensation for him, but he is unsure if it is one that he likes so he instead directs her to straddle Brenda’s face and take over playing with her large tits while he grips her hips and increases his force and pace. Brenda’s orgasm rolls over her as Mei’s tiny hands pinch and squeeze her tits causing her pussy to clamp down on Seth’s cock as he rams it into her. Seth’s grip begins to falter as the couple become covered in sweat and he loses his rhythm which delays his own orgasm. Using her outstretched hands Brenda tries to slow his actions as her pussy becomes hypersensitive after such a strong orgasm so Seth pulls out to allow her some time to recover, pulling Mei under him he enters her pussy and starts to fuck her just as hard as he was moments ago with Brenda.

Going from one pussy to another gave Seth the opportunity to compare them after experiencing them so close together whereas Brenda’s pussy was warm and comfortable with interesting ridges along the inner walls Mei’s was burning hot and a much tighter fit, like everything on the girl her pussy was small and delicate. Fascinated with these differences as soon as Brenda started to show signs of recovery he lifted Mei’s tiny frame on top of Brenda and spent some time going from one pussy to another and back again.

When his orgasm finally arrived, he pulled out and sprayed his cum over both girls, each receiving a couple of healthy rope each, the girls quickly oriented themselves to lick up his cum, giving off little shudders of pleasure as the mewed out the delight.

Sally once again arrived naked in the basement to enquire if they required any more food and Seth encouraged to girls to pleasure his mother with their fingers and tongues, soon Sally is panting as the girls lick suck and probe her in the most pleasant of ways. The sight of his mother cumming standing up with a girl sucking on each of her tits Brenda’s fingers buried in her pussy while Mei fingers her asshole made Seth incredibly hard and he pulls Brenda away to fuck her asshole once again, not stopping until he had deposited another large load of his cum up there. Deciding to eat dinner upstairs together he tells Sally to order enough pizza for everyone and to call them up when it arrives. Mei drapes herself around him as he is talking to Sally and playfully strokes his cock back to life before straddling him and riding him to a climax of her own spraying her pussy juice over him and the chair as she has another powerful orgasm.

Chapter 15 Staying for diner.

Seth set the kitchen emitters to high level arousal and included a command to eat naked, he also added a command that all the girls would feel a growing need to touch and be touched. As Seth, Mei and Brenda are already naked they quickly take their seats one girl on each side of him, as Sally returns from collecting the pizzas from the door she passes through the beam and after setting down the food strips off her clothes. As usual Amy is the last to arrive and has a moment of confusion as she sees everyone sitting nude at the table but after stepping through the door she too is naked and sitting down next to her mother, opposite Seth and his new girls. Everyone tucks in to the takeaway pizza and as the meal progresses Mei and Brenda start to shuffle their seats closer to Seth until his elbows are touching them as they all eat, Sally seems very distracted throughout the meal staring at Brenda more that she is eating, Seth notices this and wonders what has captured her attention so much, that is until Sally reaches forward, everyone thought she was going for another slice but as her hand continued past the food it became evident she is reaching for something else. Sally uses a fingertip to flick at Brenda’s nipple hoop a wide smile crosses her face as she repeats the action on the other tit. Brenda groans out as Seth’s mother starts to fiddle with her pierced nipples and the attention is getting her very wet and horny, she stops eating and lifts her large tits up and rests them on the tabletop giving Sally a better view and easier access. All thoughts of food are gone as Sally plays with the object of her fascination.

Returning the favour Brenda gropes at Sally’s tits as the older woman pulls and twists on the nipple hoops, as the two of them continue to stimulate each other’s tits their faces are inching closer and soon they are kissing passionately. Mei chooses that moment to slip into Seth’s lap and impale her tiny pussy on his hard cock, leaning back she whispers in his ear “Oh God your cock feels so good, please keep me forever please”. Amy is feeling left out and uncontrollably horny slipping off her chair she moved around behind her mother’s slightly standing form and removed the chair from behind her before sinking down to her knees, spreading Sally’s ass cheeks apart to tongue at her puckered asshole while rubbing at her engorged clit and slick folds.

That was pretty much it for diner as the room descended into fucking, once his mother and sister realised how sensitive Brenda’s tits were the made it a competition to see how many orgasms they could wring out of the poor sex addled teen, this left Seth alone to focus on Mei and her gorgeously tight body.

During their dinnertime orgy Seth watched his sister work her whole hand inside Brenda’s pussy, fisting the girl to a mind shattering orgasm while Sally squatted over Brenda’s face, Sally slapped at her tits as she grinded her pussy over the teens mouth and chin coating her lower face with her pussy juice, feeling devious Seth set Mei aside for a bit and moved behind his sister driving himself into her asshole, the force of his entry shoved her forward pushing more of her wrist into Brenda and the poor girl went off again, a large amount of thick creamy liquid escaping around Amy’s invading hand.

As the action continued Seth avoided Brenda’s pussy as it was incredibly lose after Amy stretched her out so instead fucked her ass, pulling out occasionally to rinse his dirty cock in Amy’s mouth before reinserting, Sally cuddled up with Mei holding the petite girl on her lap like an infant kissing her tenderly and lightly tracing pattens over her olive skin with her fingernails causing Mei to fidget and giggle as Sally tickled her.

Seth observed how everyone acted around Mei, as tiny as she is the girls all seem to treat her like a China doll never being too rough with her and holding her constantly, Mei laps up the attention and is very responsive to it all, Seth starts to experience a feeling like never before and suspects he could be falling for Mei, shaking his head to clear his thoughts her resumes his fucking of Brenda bending forward the immerse his face into her huge pillowy tits.

As time is getting late Seth reluctantly calls the fun to an end and deactivates his emitters the girls all start to gather their clothes and redress themselves wandering off to return to their normal nightly activities Brenda heads out the front door first and proceeds to walk home. As Mei is leaving Seth stands by the door and watches her leave, just as he is about to close the door Mei suddenly stops walking and turns around with a confused look on her face, seeing Seth standing at his front door recognition dawns on her and she starts to approach him. Seth starts to panic afraid that something has gone wrong, and Mei has kept her memory of what he did to her, fearing a beating or worse, getting arrested and charged with sexual assault he stands frozen in fear. As Mei draws closer Seth thinks that she doesn’t look angry but rather pleased to see him once she is close enough to talk she calls out “It’s Seth right?” Seth can only nod unsure of what is happening, again Mei tries to strike up a conversation with him “I thought it was, you took the pictures of the college sports team.”

“I’m Mei by the way one of the cheerleaders you photographed last week” by now she was standing right in front of him, still unable to speak Mai just smiles brighter at him and then to both their surprise she wraps her small arms around him and kisses him. After the kiss Mei blushes and stares at her feet in shyness, Seth has never seen this side of her before, the kiss followed by her shyness has Seth’s cock hardening in his trousers as she mutters out an apology “I’m so sorry I don’t know what came over me I just had to kiss yo” the rest was cut off as Seth pressed his lips to hers again, this kiss was deeper and Seth used his tongue and he held her petite frame firmly against his.

Breaking the kiss Mei is breathing heavily and her eyes look a little glassy her face is still flushed form her earlier blush and Seth moves in to kiss her again snapped out of her own shock Mei grabs the back of his head as they share their third kiss each getting more passionate and desperate than the last. By now they are both incredibly aroused and as Seth’s hand explores her chest and ass through her clothes she is making discoveries of her own as she rubs her palm over the crotch of his jeans.

Never being one to put on a show Seth invites Mei inside and she eagerly agrees stepping into his home without a moment’s hesitation, taking her up to his room they pass his mother in the kitchen cleaning, she gives Seth a quizzical look as he escort’s an unknown girl up to his room, but she is smiling as he has never shown much interest in girls before. Leaving him to his guest Sally continues her chores.

Up in his room Mei sits on his bed looking around the room as Seth sits down beside her, once again she is overcome by shyness and Seth has a hard time getting her to talk to him, thinking she has changed her mind and would rather leave but worried about the mixed signals is unsure what to do. Seth gives her an out “well Mei was it? It was very nice to see you and I very much enjoyed your introduction but.” The last was said as he moves to open his bedroom door.

A look of horror crosses Mei’s face thinking he is kicking her out and she throws herself at him wrapping her tiny arms around his waist while pushing him back onto his door with all her strength. “Don’t make me go Seth I’ve only just found you”. Now Seth is really confused she is completely free of his devices influence but is acting like a lovesick puppy, pinning for his affection. How many of his commands have left permanent changes to her psyche. Moving her back to arm’s length he looks into her eyes seeing tears his heart begins to melt, any words he was going to say die in his throat, and he just kisses her instead. Again, Mei melts into his kiss scooping her up in his arms he carries he back to his bed laying her down she pulls him down on top of her and the continue to make out Mei becomes very handsy again and soon clothing is loosened and discarded. Seth makes love to her under the sheets of his bed and holds her tenderly afterwards.

As they are cuddling in the after glow of sex Mei begins her confession explaining that she was very attracted to him out on the field and after the session in the Gym became determined to seek him out, she never expected to be discovered outside his home and before she knew what was happening they were kissing. After he kissed her back and held her so tightly she knew that she was where she was destined to be, the thought that he didn’t want her broke her heart, but she realises now that was just a misunderstanding and now that they have been intimate she is certain there is no one else in this world for her.

Lost for words Seth just holds her a little tighter as he processes this new information, sensing she has dumped a lot on him very quickly Mei just lies in his arms, happy just to be close to him.

Chapter 16 Epilogue.

Seth never really used the device again after that night, he never felt the need to. After coming to terms with what Mei confessed to him after their first time without the use of his device. It took Seth a little time to accept her feelings for him were true but certain facts she supplied didn’t fit into his timeframe of event. According to her she felt a strong desire towards him before he used the device to instil those types of feeling and although Seth can never be 100% sure his device didn’t fabricate some of them Mei and him have been inseparable ever since.

They married 2 years after she finished university and live in a nice modest apartment, their sex life has never waned and neither think it ever will. Mei’s family was initially suspicious of Seth and their relationship however with time they have warned to him especially after the promise of grandchildren soon.

If you enjoyed my story or have any constructive feedback whatsoever I would love to hear from you. I am very new to writing so remember please be kind. My email address is liquiddarkness69@proton.me I am also open to suggestions if you think of an interesting direction for my characters send me a message, you never know if I like it there’s a chance it could happen.