The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Portals

Chapter 5 Advanced settings.

Having the device installed on his phone meant that Seth could work on it wherever he was and could activate it at a moment’s notice. One of the improvements he was working on was that so far his device only worked on the instinctual portions of the brain, basically overwriting the subjects higher brain functions, and turning them into a lust crazed zombie. Seth wanted to retain the same level of lowered self-control but retain their personalities and speech, he was also working on a slow burn function where the subject would become increasingly aroused and lose their inhibitions gradually over a period of time as opposed to now, when the effects are instant the moment they encounter the beams pulse.

Seth arrived home first one evening and decided to test some of his new settings, placing an emitter just inside the front entrance to the home Seth selected the program to be tested and activated the beam, all he had to do now was wait for his mother and sister to return home and pass through the beam on their way into the house.

Seth sat in the kitchen drinking coffee when he heard the front door open then close, looking up he sees Amy is the first to return home, passing through the beam her eyes glaze over for a split second but other than that she shows no signs of change, after taking off her coat and shoes she heads off to her room. Sally is the last to arrive home and is disappointed that neither of her children had the forethought to start dinner for her, sighing in disappointment she enters the kitchen to start preparing the meal, noticing Seth sitting on his phone she voices her disappointment at his lack of help in the kitchen. Apologising Seth pockets his phone and stands to help his mother, washing vegetables at the sink Seth keep stealing sideways glances at his mother looking for any signs she is starting to feel the devices affects, other than a slight flush to her face Seth cannot detect any changes and as it is getting hotter in the kitchen the flush could just be a result of the heat.

With the meal finally ready Sally calls Amy down to eat, and as the family sits down together Seth is watch the girls like a hawk, Amy seems to be fidgeting in her seat more noticeably than normal and her nipples are clearly erect, poking the front of her T-shirt out, Sally has unconsciously open a few more buttons on her blouse than Seth would consider normal and the flush to her face has spread down her neck and onto her cleavage which Seth as a good view of with her top as open as it currently is. Conversation is slow and forced as the girls become breathier with their responses and Seth can smell the faint aroma of female arousal filling the room.

As the meal is coming to an end the smell of pussy juice is almost overpowering, both the girls are visible squirming in their seat and Amy is practically panting as she not so subtlety plays with her tits through her shirt, As Sally stands to clear the dishes Seth sees the large wet patch on the back of her skirt and a trickle of clear fluid running down her inner thigh, Seth is 90% sure that both girls are now at a point where their level of arousal far exceeds their ability for rational thought as Amy looks ready to breakdown and start openly masturbating at the table, judging by the hungry looks she is throwing his way she is contemplating dragging him into it as well.

Standing up Seth loudly clears his throat drawing all eyes to him as with a nervous energy and a pounding heart for fear that if this goes wrong he could end up homeless or even worse arrested he drops his trousers and boxers announcing to the girls that he has dessert of them as his erect cock bounces free standing up proudly. The room stops and everything goes deathly silent and for one agonising moment Seth thinks he acted too soon when his mother breaks the silence with a lust filled moan followed by “Oh baby come to mommy” smiling he turns in his mother’s direction as he realises she is talking to his cock and not him, none the less he intentions are clear as she strides purposely towards her sons exposed cock licking her lips “Hold it mum your far to dressed to have any dessert” no sooner had the words left his mouth he was hit in the face by a pair of very wet panties momentarily confused, Seth realises his sister had stripped naked in record time and used her own soiled panties to get his attention. “Now that’s more like it, sis” and Seth moves to meet Amy reaching for her tits as she reaches for his cock. Amy has barely got her lips around his helmet when she is joined by an equally naked Sally, as the pair start to nudge and jostle each other to gain access to his cock Seth has to command them to share and work together or nobody is getting any dessert.

Seth has never had a double blowjob before so has no idea if this is a good one or not, but it certainly feels great and the girls quickly workout a system of sliding his cock between their open lips one on either side, timing their movements so as to seem like one entity. As excited as he is Seth knows he isn’t going to last long at this rate and informs the girls he is ready to cum, the girls press their cheeks together and open their mouths tongues hanging out ready to catch his cum and receive their dessert. Pumping his own cock to finish, Seth blasts rope after rope of cum across their faces even managing to get some into their waiting mouths, once his climax has finished the girls turn to each other and lick up as much of his cum as they can find.

Hearing the doorbell ring Seth makes a serious mistake, as the only one partially dressed his pulls up his trousers and goes to answer the door, shooing away an unwanted salesman Seth closes and locks the door before turning back around to return to the kitchen and his naked family, when he stops in his tracks his face going white as realises what he has just done. In his hurry to deal with the unwanted distraction he had just walked through his own beam, already in a state of arousal he can feel the effects taking hold much quicker than with the girls who started at effectively a level of 0.

Chapter 6 Self-preservation.

Seth is fully clothed and sitting on his bed, although he has no knowledge of what he was doing before but experiences no feelings of concern about it and moves to carry on with his evening. Picking up his phone to work on his device Seth notices the time and that the device is still running, confused he shuts it down and goes to retrieve the emitter, passing his sisters room Amy is laying on her bed listening to music singing away to herself as he reaches the bottom of the stairs Seth can hear the TV on an pops his head into the lounge where his mother is catching up on her soaps quickly grabbing the emitter he returns to his room. Once back in his room Seth start to piece together the information, the lateness of the hour the device left on and a nonchalance feeling about it all, suddenly it occurs to Seth that somehow he had been affected by his own device. The fact that nobody was screaming and yelling at him nor acting out of ordinary tells him he has had a lucky escape, but he needs to ensure this never happens again. Putting any further adjustments to his device aside Seth starts to tackle the problem of protecting himself from accidental exposure to his own device.

Seth originally started off by thinking about an emergency kill switch or frequency to instantly undo the effects, but the problem was if he was under the effects he wouldn’t realise it and be able to use it, so he moved onto ideas around prevention is better than cure. After a couple of day in which his device stayed safely switched off Seth came up with a workable solution to his problem, if he could create a dampening field around himself he soon technically be immune to the beams pulses and the affects it produces. Finding a universal frequency that cancelled out all of his mind altering one without causing a migraine level headache was no easy task and took Seth quite some time but once he found it all he had to do was to find a way of keeping himself within its range without having to wear some ridiculously Sci-Fi looking headset that would raise suspicions, he also ruled out a fake pair of glasses not wanting to always have to wear them even when having sex with his subjects. The answer came to him over the weekend when he went swimming removing his watch Seth realised this was the only time he ever took it off so the water wouldn’t damage it even though it was supposed to be water proof to 1000 metres, that’s when the idea hit him he could use his own skeleton as a bone conducting speaker, with his watch supplying the vibrations they would travel along the bones in his arm up to his head neutralising outside frequencies.

Once home Seth went straight to work programming the Frequency into his smart watch and with a very nervous hand started the first live test of his theory, setting up his video camera and pressing record Seth locked his bedroom door and started a porn film on his laptop selecting his devices lowest setting for only 5 minutes he pointed the emitter at himself and pressed start.

Sitting on his bed Seth realises his video camera is recording him, confused he switches it off and looks around the room there is a note on his desk in his handwriting saying play the tape. After watching himself masturbate to porn for 5 minutes Seth concludes that his first attempt to shield himself from the effects of his device have failed and he sets to work making adjustments. It took three separate tests before Seth could sit there with the device on and pointed straight at him without any effects, satisfied that he will never fall victim to his own device again Seth plans his next escapade.

To celebrate his success in achieving immunity Seth plans on another Family orgy and places an emitter covering the entrance to the lounge, during dinner he tells his mother and sister that he has a new movie for them to watch after they had eaten, as they were clearing down the table Seth activates his device on a slow burn setting without a time limit, passing through the beam would start the effects and they will continue until the subject passed back through it as it was Friday night Seth wanted to take his time and enjoy himself. Sending the girls off to the lounge Seth microwaved some popcorn and checking his shield was up and running joined them for the film. Sally was in the armchair as usual, and Amy was sitting on the couch with her legs tucked under her fiddling with her phone when he entered the room and keyed up the film.

Seth had picked this film especially for tonight, it was a 3 hour period drama set in the Victorian era that started off innocent enough but as the plot progressed became more and more explicit until the last hour where it is nothing short of a full blown porn film, his hopes were that as the girls start to feel the effects increasing over time coupled with the increasingly graphic nature of the film the girls would become so horny they would be begging him for his cock.

Starting the film Seth sat down at the opposite end of the couch to Amy and settled in to wait, about 30 minutes in the girls had started to fidget in their seats and by the hour mark it was clear to Seth that both girls where incredibly horny, Sally sat with her legs wide open and one hand was pressed between her legs while Amy had moved her foot directly beneath her pussy and was obviously grinding herself onto it. Seth had a very visible bulge going on and sat in a way that didn’t disguise the fact, both girls upon noticing would keep glancing over at his crotch licking their lips and making breathy moans. As the film became more focused on sex and the main characters begin shedding clothes so did this mother and sister, starting with jumpers and cardigans followed by Sally removing her bra under her blouse. Amys nipples were as hard as bullets and could clearly be seen poking out the front of her shirt, pausing the film to refill the popcorn Seth got a clear view of his mother’s impressive tits down the front of her blouse as he stood up to retrieve the empty bowl, her nipples were also very hard and prominent adjusting his cock through his trousers in the middle of the room drew both girls attention to his hard cock and Amy mewed in need as he left the room.

When he returned Amy had moved to a more central position on the couch meaning she would be much closed to Seth and his hard cock once he sat down, placing the popcorn on the coffee table Seth looked up his mother’s skirt and saw that she had removed her panties while he was gone, her pussy looked very wet and puffy and Sally’s fingers were toying with her outer lips as she watched him looking at her. Sitting down Amy slumped against him and Seth was hit with an overpowering smell of her musk as she too opened her legs, looking down at the crotch of her pyjama’s bottoms Seth could see the large wet patch that had formed as her pussy leaked its juices soaking the thin material. Seth once again strategically adjusted himself advertising how hard he was to the girls, as the film continued the action on screen became more erotic and scenes of nudity more frequent, the room filled with the scent of wet pussy as the girls became more aroused. Seth started to comment on the different sets of tits that were being displayed on screen comparing them to each other and highlighting how much he loved seeing a pair of bare tits, the girls took the hint almost at the exact same time as Amy pulled off her T-shirt trusting her pert young tits out for Seth to admire Sally wasn’t far behind not wanting to be ignored by the virile man in her company she unbuttoned her blouse completely opening the front to display her older but much larger tits to her sons hungry gaze.

Chapter 7 Things start to heat up.

Seth didn’t know where to look first as he was now surrounded by tits both on screen and in the room, while staring at his mother’s tits she started to put on a show squeezing them and pushing them together, as he sat and watched his mother’s display Seth felt a pressure on his cock, looking down he saw Amy trying to open his zipper with one hand while she too played with her tits with the other one. Turning his attention back to his mother’s tits and the show se was providing Seth made eye contact with Sally before lowering the zipper himself, Amy’s small hand instantly darted inside the opening and fished out his hard cock, Seth gave the briefest of shivers as the cool air caressed his ridged member. Sallys eyes widened at the sight of her son’s erect cock standing proudly from his trousers opening bobbing slightly with the beat of his heart, her view of such a big hard cock was robbed from her as her daughter’s greedy mouth descended down engulfing it as she swallowed it down her throat with practised ease. Sally’s first thought was “What a fucking slut” followed shortly by “God I wish that was me” noticing that although Amy had his cock, she had his attention, determined to encourage Seth to bring that gorgeous cock over to her Sally opens her legs wider hooking one over the arm of the chair giving the young man an uninterrupted view of her dripping snatch and she used her fingers to splay her outer lips open for his viewing pleasure, now it was Seth’s eye that went wide as his mother lewdly displayed herself to him tracing her fingers around her dripping entrance before plunging 2 finger inside briefly, sucking her fingers clean of her juices Sally never breaks eye contact with Seth and as he shivers in delight Sally knew she was winning.

Sally was surprised at what happen next on 2 accounts firstly Seth didn’t come to her he demanded she “bring that wet pussy over here” and secondly the speed at which she complied, it never occurred to her to protest or complain how he spoke to her, just that she was so horny that she would do whatever it took to be near that beautiful cock and gain its attention.

Positioning his mother beside him he raises one of her feet to rest on the arm of the couch before inserting 2 of his own fingers into his mother’s wet pussy, swirling them around inside her he locates the rough patch of nerve ending he had read about and firmly stimulates the area while circling her clit with his thumb. Clutching the back of the couch with one hand the other on her son’s head for support Sally orgasms on her son’s fingers, spraying her juices in the process “I love it when you squirt mum” Seth comments as he withdraws his fingers and replaces them with his tongue, he momentary disappointment of losing his finger is quickly forgotten as his tongue drives deep into her lapping at her pussy juices. Feeling more stable now as her orgasm subsides Sally resumes stimulating her tits, lifting one up to take a nipple into her mouth sucking on the hard rubbery nub while pinching and pulling on the other.

Amy is in seventh heaven; she has a thick cock in her throat and 3 fingers buried in her twat although she is unsure when she learned to deepthroat a cock of this size all that mattered to her in that moment was that she had, suddenly the cock she is so expertly sucking shifts slightly causing her to move with it or lose it. Opening her eyes, she sees the reason for the shift Seth is leaning over the armrest tongue fucking their mother while she blows him “Dirty fucking bitch, letting your own child lap at your hairy gash” is Amy’s first thought until she is hit with pangs of jealousy.

Moving Amy’s head off his rock hard cock Seth positions his mother’s pussy over him and pulls her down impaling her on his length before indicating to Amy to stand over them so he can taste her ripe cunt, Sally rocks and grinds on her son’s cock as she watches his eat her daughters pussy when she feels his hand grip her tits pulling her forward until her nose is embedded in Amy’s ass crack needing no further encouragement Sally joins Seth in servicing Amy with her tongue, Seth licking at her pussy while she laps and probes at her asshole, the double sensations of having both her holes licked at the same time quickly pushes Amy to the point of orgasm as her legs begin to tremble Seth nips her clit with his teeth and Amy explodes over his face. As Seth rushes to swallow the juices pouring out of his sister her legs finally collapse and Amy crashes down into the space between mother and son forcing Sally backwards and off Seth’s cock.

Sally cries out in loss and disappointment feeling empty inside, unable to get his cock back inside herself with Amy in the way Sally drops to her knees to work his cock with her mouth tasting herself on him drives her wild and she is soon pumping her fingers into her pussy as she sucks on Seth’s cock. Recovering from her orgasm Amy raises her head from Seth’s chest and kisses him deeply in gratitude, as they make out Seth plays with her tits before grunting out his own release straight into his mother’s mouth. Needing a moment to recover Seth positioned the girls into a 69 position on the lounge floor and sat back to watch as the girls started to pleasure each other an idea struck him “Whoever cums first loses, the winner gets fucked next” he announced both girls instantly stepped up their game desperately trying to get the other off first to win the prize, Amy was the first to use her finger on her mother’s ass as she sucked and hummed on her clit, not to be out done Sally kneaded Amys sensitive tits and nipples as she curled her finger around to rub on her daughters G-spot while rimming her asshole. The combined assault on all of her erogenous zones simultaneously was more than Amy to withstand and with a whine of disappointment Amy came on her mother’s face. Clapping his hand Seth stood and approached the writhing mass of naked female flesh, standing behind the girls he positioned Sally on all fours over her daughter, as he slipped his cock into her waiting pussy Sally leans down and begins to make out with Amy, the couples kiss and lick away their own juices from each other’s faces and Seth plough’s his mother’s pussy with long slow strokes slowly building up her next climax. Just as Sally starts to cum Seth pulls out of her pussy and slams into her ass the shock and discomfort takes the edge off, and her orgasm is temporarily denied her.

Now inside her hot bowels the added tightness of his mother’s ass starts to coax his own orgasm, and Seth is delighted when they crest together the rippling of her bowels as she cums on his cock adds to his feelings of release heightening his pleasure likewise the splashing of his cum filling her ass spikes her own orgasm higher and the couple lost all sense of rhythm, dropping sideways onto the floor twitching in aftershocks of orgasmic bliss.

As Seths dirty cock pops free of his mother’s ass Amy lunges forward to take it into her mouth in the hopes of keeping him hard so she can have her turn, grimacing slightly and the foul taste of her mother’s ass on his cock Amy pushes through, the nasty taste lessening with each bob of her head. Laying on his back Seth is trying to catch his breath as his sister starts to clean his cock with her mouth, savouring the feeling of her mouth on his sensitive cock Seth closes his eyes and enjoys his blowjob when one set of lips is replaced with another as an impatient Amy straddles him and sinks down his length, resting herself on his pelvis she starts of small and slow building up length and speed as she rides him. Sally props herself up on her elbows and watches her children fuck as her sons cum leaks out of her distended asshole and pools on the floor beneath her, too tired to do much else she is content to just watch as Amy’s pussy travels up and down the length of Seth’s cock Sally has a moment of pride at how well her daughter is at riding a cock.

Chapter 8 The Cheer squad

Variety is the spice of life and living so close the local collage Seth could see the sports field from his bedroom window and has seen for himself the variety the senior year cheer squad had to offer. The team of 10 girls and their female coach practised 3 nights a week after the day’s classes on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. With his emitters in his pocket Seth head over to the college Friday night on the premise of enquiring about evening classes once past reception security Seth hurries down to the changing rooms arriving just before the end of practise.

Setting up an emitter inside the entrance door he checks his shield is running before activating a slow burn program moving into the room Seth places another emitter to the entrance to the coach’s office this one he set to instant arousal, he then found a place to sit and wait for the team to finish practice and arrive.

Seth didn’t have to wait long before the girls came bounding into the changing room still full of excitement and energy as each one passed through the entrance they became affected by his beam, watch from his concealed position all 10 girls started to undress and prepare to shower before heading off home chatting happily as the strip of their uniforms Seth is treated to a smorgasbord of nubile naked flesh, tits in all shapes and sizes giggle and sway as the girls move around the room, the range of different grooming styles of pubic hair surprised Seth as the girls expose their pussies. Some are completely smooth others have a very unkempt look while other still are trimmed in a broad array of different shapes, one girl has trimmed hers to resemble a heart shape. Stepping into the communal shower the girls set about cleaning themselves of their efforts on the field when the coach enters the room looking around she is pleased to see everyone is showering before going home, dropping some equipment into the corner she heads to her office whereas she opens the door spots Seth sat behind her desk as if waiting to speak to her. Whipping her head round to the changing room and back to Seth her anger and disgust at the peeping tom she steps through the doorway and into Seth’s beam.

Her eyes glaze for a fraction of a second as her expression melts to one of bliss, her nipples tighten up and poke into the thick material of her sports bra as her panties dampen from her pussy reading for sex. Standing up Seth takes charge of the situation with one quick command “Lose the cloths slut” Seth rubs at his growing erection through his trousers as the coach eyes his bulge with lust filled eyes even as her hands hurriedly complete their task.

Coach Jones or Heather to her friends is not much older than her students being only 28 years old and a lifetime dedication to sports has toned her body nicely, with the removal of the sports bra Seth is pleased to see no droop to the impressive tits that are revealed to his hungry gaze, capped with very dark brown nipples Heathers tits must be in the 36 DD range easily. Shedding her tracksuit bottoms and underwear together reveals a manicured mount of tight curls that do not match the vibrant red hair above, “Not a natural red head then” he remarks to the room, as Heather resumes a standing position Seth observes a trickle of clear liquid run down her inner thigh. Dropping his own trousers and underwear Seth moves around the front of the desk and leans back on the edge “get at it slut” he says as Heather stares lustfully at his ridged cock, squatting down in front of him Heather starts to suck on his helmet probing the slit with her tongue before taking more and more into her mouth bobbing back and forth on the first few inches swirling her tongue around as she goes. She is no stranger to sucking cock Seth thinks as he looks past her bobbing head out the window into the changing room and the shower beyond.

The slow burn is starting to show on the girls showering as they become very thorough in washing certain areas of their bodies even offering to help each other with hard to reach parts, one particularly small Asian girl is openly masturbating when a friend approaches her with the offer of help and soon they are kissing passionately as they fondle and probe each other, the large Afro-American girl with tits bigger that Seth’s head has a girl sucking on each of her long black nipples as she fingers them both simultaneously. Everywhere he looks the girls a slipping further into debauchery and the lewd display of teenage lesbianism is drive Seth wild, the coach’s skilled mouth on his cock Seth dumps his first load of cum, causing Heather to choke slightly on the unexpected arrival of his hot salty cum hitting the back of her mouth.

Seth turns her around and squashes her ample tits against the glass of the dividing window as he lines up his cock with her pussy driving himself balls deep in one thrust, Heather growls out her satisfaction as the hard cock fills her needy pussy wonderfully, only then does she realise the display going on outside her office and as Seth fucks her from behind she looks on at all the horny cheerleaders fucking themselves and each other with so much enthusiasm.

Speaking from behind her Seth says things like “You want to join them don’t you slut” and “Look at all that wet pussy waiting for you”. Heather whole body is trembling she is so turned on, feeling his cock spreading her open and his dirty talk is pushing her towards a very powerful release, when Seth wraps his fingers around her throat and squeezes, she can’t hold back the walls any longer and her orgasm crashes down around her with so much force she squirts her own cum up the office wall as she screams out at the top of her lungs.

Every girl in the changing room stops what they are doing and turn to stare as they hear their coach scream, realising she is screaming in pleasure and not pain or distress many resume their previous activities as others gravitate towards the office and their naked coach. Holding Heather firmly by the back of her neck Seth walks her over to the connecting door and into the space beyond passing through his beam again wipes any remaining control Heather might have had left and once Seth shoves her forward into the crowd of naked teens she immediately starts to touch and grope the girls closest to her, 2 girls circle around her closing in on the only hard cock in the room.

A pretty ginger girl with freckles covering her face neck and tits reaches him first and goes in for a steamy kiss as she delicately palms his cock, the squad captain, a mixed race girl with a light coco complexion and straight jet black hair seizes the opportunity to kneel at his feet and claim her prize as she engulfs his cock in her tiny mouth, feeling lips brush her hand the ginger girl looks down to see her friend already sucking on the cock she thought she had claim as hers “Hay no fair I was here first” Seth chuckles as the other girl pops his cock out of her mouth just long enough to reply “You shouldn’t have wasted time kissing him then” before returning to her self-appointed task of sucking cock.

The ginger girls looks on with a pouty face until Seth slips his fingers through her ginger bush and spreads her outer pussy lips locating her clit he starts to draw small circles on it with his thumb while kissing softly at her neck the ginger girls moan of pleasure distracts the squad captain and as see looks to see the reason for the moan Seth’s cock slips from between her lips, just as she is about to catch it with her mouth once more the door to the changing room bangs open and in storms a very worried locking security guard. Seth thinks he must have heard the coach scream and rushed in to see what was going on.

Never in his wildest fantasies had Dave ever pictured the vision before him, as his eyes tracked the room everywhere he looked there was naked female flesh writhing in ecstasy as it appears the cheerleading squad decided to have a group orgy including the coach who at that very moment was muff diving on a rather cubby black girl with a shaved pussy and nipple piercings no less. Dave could feel himself becoming hard at the sight of so much young pussy then his eyes fell on Seth, stabbing his finger in his direction he yelled “What is the meaning of all this”, panicking Seth back peddles into the coaches office quickly followed the security guard, as Dave crossed the threshold he passed through Seth second beam and all through of challenge vanish in the blink of a slightly glazed eye. Smiling to himself Seth pats Dave on the shoulder turns him to face the room of naked horny girls and said, “Have fun”. Dave soon stripped out of his uniform and pressed his short thick cock into the first wet hole he encountered which happened to be the squad captains virgin pussy, tearing through her hymen on his first thrust she flinches in momentary pain as she is deflowered but the continue thrusting from the cock soon overpowers any feelings of discomfort and she wraps a leg around his waist to encourage him to fuck her deeper.

Disaster adverted Seth wades back into the room finding no shortage of girls eager to play, the Asian girl is still masturbating in the shower seemingly happy to self-pleasure and watch “How about I split you open with my big cock princess” Seth say as he approaches her position looking up from the monster hanging between his legs she can only smile and nod enthusiastically while opening her legs as wide as possible for him. Sitting back on his heels Seth pulled the small girl towards him as she helpfully lined up his cock with her neatly trimmed entrance, even as wet and ready as she is Seth found it a struggle to push himself inside her incredibly tight pussy and in 10 minutes of work he was only 2 inches in, the petite Asian was moaning and panting in rapture as Seth continued his marathon effort to complete his insertion, as tight as she is Seth was surprised when he never encountered a hymen assuming that she must be a virgin, reading his confused expression and answering the obvious question “Horse riding”.

Unsure of her meaning Seth chose to focus on the task at hand getting his remaining inches buried in her vice like cunt and fucking the living daylights out of her small frame. Working together Seth reached his goal and started to fuck her with slow and shallow strokes building in length and speed as she loosened up slightly to his considerable size. Hearing a commotion behind him Seth turns to see a small group of girls jostling each other to be the next to sample the security guard’s cock. Turning back to his Asian princess he wraps his arms around her waist and lifts and drops her bodily on his cock, as her eyes roll back and she cums Seth whispers in her ear “Is your asshole just as tight?” temporarily robbed of speech the girl just nods her head before kissing him deep and hard bruising his lips with her force of enthusiasm. With her orgasm waning the Asian girl stands on shaky legs turns 180 degrees and grabs her ankles presenting her rosebud to Seth, with his cock still slick from her pussy Seth stands and lines up for entry popping his head inside he gives her a minute to adjust to him before once again starting the arduous task of working himself back inside her tiny body, his efforts were well worth it as Seth has never felt his cock so well connected with another person even without moving he can feel every contour of her bowels and the micro flutters of the muscles as she prepares herself for the fucking she is eagerly awaiting from her well hung stud.

Once again Seth starts off slow and shallow, this being the theme of their interactions but soon tires of waiting and increases the speed and force of his thrusts till the poor girl is barely holding on to consciousness and he pounds away at her most private of holes. His orgasm is upon him before he realises it and has no choice but to paint her insides with his cum, feeling the injection of his cum up her ass sets off another orgasm and finally succumbs to the pleasure overload blacking out still on Seth’s cock. Backing out of her asshole Seth gently he lays her down onto the tiled floor, before he has the chance to look for another girl to fuck the ginger girl from earlier dashes over to him, learning from her previous mistake she wastes no time in pleasantries and takes him into her mouth straight away wrinkling her cute, freckled nose at the strange bitter taste of his cock. Seth chuckles and points to the passed out Asian girl with his cum leaking from her distended asshole, gingers eyes widen in realisation of the alien taste in her mouth, then she shivers as a mini orgasm rattles through her at the thought of how dirty she is, “Oh you like polishing your friends ass of my cock do you slut?”

Once again ginger experiences another small orgasm and a splash of liquid jets from her pussy. Seth has had enough blowjobs today so pulls his cock from her mouth, as the disappointment starts to register across her face he asks, “pussy or ass?” understanding his meaning she looks sideways to her fellow teammate before begging “make mine look like hers”. Happy to oblige the girls he flips her around and lifts one of her legs onto a nearby bench before lining up and pushing himself past her sphincter muscles, she is nowhere near as tight or restricting as her friend and Seth is fully inserted with only a couple of thrusts, looking over her shoulder directly into his eyes “Oh god you feel so good back there, please fuck my ass hard”. Seth appreciates the request and the manors of the girl who is currently sheathing his cock with her bowels and grants her request in spades.

While he is fucking gingers asshole another girl approaches him from behind and rubs her naked tits over his back, kissing his neck and nibbling on his ear she whispers “Hi I’m Brenda I’m so fucking horny right now and will do anything to get your cock inside me anywhere you want, fuck it you can bread me if that’s what it takes to get fucked” looking back at the girl who identified herself as Brenda Seth sees the large black tits with the pierced nipples and recognises her as the girl the coach went down on first. “sure baby just let me finish with this slut and I’ll fuck your needy cunt next” far from being offended by his course language Brenda seem all the more revved up and impatient, moving to the side of the ginger girl she pinches her nipples while diving her other hand between the girls legs, Seth could only guess what she was up to but whatever it was it was working as the ginger girl when off like a rocket soon after. “Looks like she’s finished to me” Seth decided then and there that he liked this girl but that she needed to be taken down a peg or two “She might be but I’m not so why don’t you sit down and shut the fuck up while I do my thing, try and get another girls fist up you while you wait bitch” Brenda’s eyes fluttered and her breathing caught as Seth berated her impatience.

Although she didn’t try to get fisted she did sit quietly while Seth built towards his next orgasm pistoning in the ginger girls’ ass, roaring out his release as he pumps rope after rope of hot cum inside her rippling bowels. Slumping forward Seth is happy to see her ass is too distended and weeping his cum “Mission completed”.

“Now Brenda am I going in dirty or are you cleaning this first?” “Fuck cleaning it I can’t wait any longer” that said she drops onto her back spreading her legs wide and high, grabbing hold of her ankles Seth takes a closer look at the first black pussy of his life marvelling at the contrast of her dark outer lips against the bright pink inner ones, as he is examining it a pearly white liquid seeps out of her opening and rolls down between her ass crack followed by another “My you are a needy bitch aren’t you” Keeping her legs up Seth nudges forward separating those contrasting lips with the head of his cock not stopping till his balls are pressing against her ass cheeks, Brenda lets out a low gruff as he bottoms out inside her, pulling back Seth enjoys how her large tits flatten themselves under her arms and wobble back and forth with the motion of their bodies movement, as he is just about to pop out of her cunt he feels her walls clamp down on his tip almost as if she is worried that was as much as she was going to get. “Relax bitch you’ll get the full treatment only thing is how do you want it” staring up from the bench, she replies “Fuck me like you love me” the sincerity of her request made Seth pause and wonder what this poor black goddess had gone through in her life. He smiles down at her and begins to tenderly make love to her, Brenda cried out in pleasure as Seth uses long firm strokes to fully penetrate her before backing almost all the way out , releasing her legs Seth leans forward and buries his face in the mountain of tit flesh before him, kissing sucking and slobbering over as much of her mammoth tits as he could, feeling her legs gentle curl around him he speeds up slightly while kissing her passionately, they each reach climax together. Seth remained inside holding her as they came down from the orgasmic high.

As Seth is pulling out Brenda grabs him in a tight hug and kisses him one last time, Seth wonders again about her past, as even through her forced arousal and reduced inhibitions a need for love and tenderness prevails. Taking note of the time Seth looks around the wistfully so much pussy he has yet to sample but alas his time is almost up so as he redresses and prepares to leave he is already planning on a second visit to the cheer squad.