The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Portals

Categories mc, mf, ff, md, fd, in.

Synopsis:

While trying to invent a device to help first responders Seth stumbles across a set of frequencies that can control a person’s mind, after experimenting on his family Seth sets his sights on the local college girls cheer squad.

Disclaimer:

This is my fantasy world any similarities between my world and the real world including the people in it are purely accidental, any inaccuracies with nature of science are intentional for my stories to play out the way I want them to. No offence is intended please remember this is fiction and should be taken as such, some of my stories contain some very obscure sexual acts if you are easily upset or offended by such material please don’t read any further. You have been warned. All characters at point of witnessing or engaging in sexual activities are aged 18 years or over!

Chapter 1 The discovery

Seth was working on a new invention using sound waves to test and identify the strength and integrity of buildings and structures in the hopes of saving anyone else from the pain and loss his own family had to go through when his father was killed by a collapsing building two years ago.

Seth’s Farther was a first responder and after a local shopping mall was hit by an out-of-control lorry causing significant structural damage, Seth’s farther was one of five search and rescue personnel sent in to look for trapped survivors then the building collapsed on top of them killing them instantly. This was the inspiration for his device, Seth thought if they had a reliable way to scan a structure before going in then the risk of it collapsing unexpectedly could be minimalised keeping the rescue teams safe. Turning the basement into his workshop Seth had trawled the internet searching for quick reliable un-invasive ways to identify weaknesses within the structure of a variety of different building materials. While watching TV during dinner one night Seth sees a documentary on bats and their echo location frequencies that gives him a few ideas on a new approach to his research.

Dashing down to his basement workshop Seth begins to adapt the emitters for sound waves and cycles through a few test frequencies while aiming the beam at an old house brick as a test, during his testing his mother comes down to use the washing machine that shares the basement space inadvertently passing through Seth’s beam, Seth’s mothers eyes take on a glassy look for a second before returning to normal but once she placed the washing basket down she turned to Seth and raised her top exposing her naked breasts to him before rearranging her clothes and carrying on as if nothing had happened.

Completely shocked Seth sat in stunned silence as his mother loaded the washer and again passed through the beam on her way back up the stairs once again pausing to flash Seth her naked breasts, growing up in a very conservative home his mother’s behaviour was totally out of character and to repeat the same act twice lead Seth to suspect the sound waves had somehow caused his mother’s strange actions, deciding to test this theory out further he made some notes of the frequency he was currently using and waited for his mother to return to collect the clean washing.

After about an hour the washing machine finished it’s cycle and like clockwork his mother returned to collect the clean clothes to dry them, Seth was ready with his laptop and as his mother was emptying the washer he aimed his beam at her back and switched it on using the same settings as last time, sure enough his mom stood and flashed him her breasts before resuming her task, Seth altered the frequency slightly and his mother still bent over lowered her jeans and panties exposing her vagina and rectum to Seth, once she had covered herself she returned to the washing as if nothing had happened. At this point Seth was convinced that he was on to something and all thoughts of the intended use for his invention forgotten Seth began to focus on what frequencies caused which actions from the subject, as his thoughts are filled with images of the cheer squad and their tight teenage bodies.

Using the excuse of a school homework project he convinced his sister Amy to act as a test subject and had her sit in a chair as he directed the sound beam directly at her head, using an old video camera to record his results Seth began cycling through different frequencies and wave lengths identifying which ranges of ultra sonic sound affected which parts of the brain and caused Amy to perform different acts.

It took Seth weeks to map and record his sister’s responses to the different modulations of his sound beam and although throughout the course of his experiments he had seen Amy naked and exposed hundreds of times, it was all with a clinical mind as he focused on his experiment and the results he was receiving. It wasn’t until one evening while he was reviewing his recordings and checking his data that Seth became aroused as he watched a recording of his sister becoming uncontrollable aroused as the sound beam ramped up her sex drive to a point where her vagina became so wet and ready for sex her lubricant soaked through her leggings creating a very visible wet patch.

Seth was very conflicted as he sat there reviewing his results of his experimentation, watching his sister go insane with lust was starting to affect him in ways he wasn’t entirely comfortable with, as he watched he started to feel his own arousal building and his penis hardened almost to the point of pain. on the one hand he had never felt this aroused before as he watched Amy squirm around in her seat completely consumed by her own arousal squeezing her thighs together while pawing at her exposed breasts, but on the other hand this was his sister he was watching and becoming aroused at. Switching off the recording Seth went for a cold shower.

During his shower Seth decided to stop asking his sister to assist him removing the temptation from the equation instead enlisting his mother to help calibrate his research, his mother was unaware of the dramatic change in focus of her sons intended purpose for the machine, still thinking he was working towards a device to prevent further accidents like the one that claimed her husbands life, so she readily agreed to assist him.

Chapter 2 Further tests and perfecting his control.

Sally was still in her work clothes when she descended the basement stairs to help her son with his new invention, she was so proud of him working so hard to build a tool to help save lives, sitting down in the chair indicated by Seth Sally smoothed out her skirt as she waited for Seth to tell her what he needed her help, she chatted with Seth as he worked setting up his equipment moving what looked like a large concert speaker to point directly at her. Seth assured her that she wouldn’t feel and discomfort and that he was going to pass some harmless sound wave through her body to calibrate his devices setting to allow it to detect her bodies signature. Pleased at how plausible his lie sounded Seth saw his mother visibly relax into the chair as he powered on the device and his laptop to modulate the frequencies. Seth quickly ran through a series of varying wave lengths and changes of pitch and modulations that had yielded results with his sister Amy, Sally’s eyes instantly glazed over and her responses mirrored that of Amy’s when under the influence of the sound beam, finding they produced the same results with his mother Seth was satisfied that the frequencies were universal and worked on multiple test subjects, Seth began to feel more confident in his discovery and as he was mulling over his thoughts his fidgeting fingers accidently knocked a dial increasing the intensity of the sound beam passing through his mother’s body. Sally became more animated as the increased sound beam assaulted her mind and body and she was overcome by a very powerful orgasm, so intense was her pleasure the middle-aged woman sprayed her climax with enough force to pass through her underwear and hit Seth who was sitting across the room with her release.

Although no stranger to pornographic material Seth had never seen anything like this before and as he became instantly hard he stared open mouthed as his mother’s eyes locked onto his growing member, dropping to the floor she crawled in a very predatory manner over to him and as he sat frozen in shock his mother extracted his penis and swallowed it down to the base in one quick lunge.

With a primordial groan of pure bliss Sally started to bob and suck on the penis filling her throat, working her tongue along the underside of the hard flesh. As this was Seth’s first ever blowjob he lasted all of 2 minutes before his own climax overtook him and he deposited his sperm into his mother’s waiting stomach. Returning to his senses Seth powered down his device and sat panting in his chair as his mother stood up and returned to her own seat as if nothing out of the ordinary had just happened, with a very shaky voice Seth thanked his mother for her help and told her they were finished for the night, being dismissed by her son Sally returned upstairs to continue her evening as Seth struggled to come to terms with what just happened, “So much for resisting temptation” he muttered to himself as he started to review the data and discovered the unplanned change in the sound beams power setting.

Seth saved the amended settings before shutting everything down and heading off to his room, Seth had a very fitful nights rest as the ramifications of the night’s events replayed themselves over and over in his mind. Waking in the early hours of the morning with a rampant erection after a very vivid sex dream where his mother and sister played a very active role in his dream debauchery Seth decided that he was finished with his device and vowed never to touch it again.

The following days became very difficult for Seth as he lived in a house with 2 women that he had seen naked and aroused, try as he might he just couldn’t shake the memories of their exposed flesh and the wonderful sensations of his first ever blowjob from his mother. Seth lasted all of 3 days before his young hormones started to overrule his willpower and Seth would increasingly fantasise about using his device to receive another blowjob or maybe even more from the attractive women of his household. Seth’s libido continued to increase, and he found much of his spare time occupied in his room masturbating to the recordings of his sister and mother while under the influence of his devices sound beam, the more Seth pleasured himself to these images the more his psyche warped and very soon Seth had a very perverted outlook on the world and the women within it.

Even his vocabulary changed, his normal clinical thinking of human anatomy shifted to more pornographic terminologies, thinking more in terms of tits and pussy, cum and cunt juice etc. The breaking point came when Seth literary bumped into his sister as she exited the family bathroom after taking a shower causing her to drop the towel she was using to cover her modesty, seeing his sisters naked tits in all their glory capped with her dusty pink nipples hard and erect from the cool air shattered his last shred of resolve and he immediately changed direction and headed down to the basement and back to his device.

Sally had wrongfully assumed that when Seth stopped working in the basement and no grand presentation of a working prototype was made that Seth given up trying to get his device to work and the resulting isolation in his room was due to depression in the face of failure, so she was quietly relieved when she noticed he was back to work and more than happy to assist him when he asked her for help.

Chapter 3 Advanced testing and miniaturisation.

Once again the focus of Seth’s research changed direction as he worked on making his test subjects crave interaction and instigate sexual activities as opposed to just open displays of self-gratification, his hopes are to alter their state of mind and arousal to a point where they are unable to control their desires and to actively seek to engage in sex with others. Seth’s new line of experimentation went much quicker than before having already mapped out which frequencies trigger specific responses, so it was just a case of fine tuning and overlapping the frequencies and power output to achieve his desired results. By the end of the first week, he had a new control box build and preprogrammed with a baseline of settings, if everything goes according to plan all Seth needs to do is select a setting and hit his test subject with a pulse of ultra-sound and the effects should be almost instantaneous.

Seth is as hard as rock as he awaits his mother’s arrival for their planned testing session, his hands are sweating and he paces nervously around the work space until he hears her coming down the wooden staircase completely unsuspecting the fate that awaits her below, having assisted her son many times Sally knows what is expected of her and sits in the chair ready for Seth to start up his device commenting on the new piece of equipment now taking up centre stage on Seth’s desk, Seth gives non-committal responses to her enquiries as he dials in the first set of frequencies he is planning on trying out and hits the start button a light blinks on the box to indicate all is working and the pulse of sound was produced and released. As Seth looks to his mother’s face for signs of a reaction he swallows hard as he sees the smouldering look of lust on his mother’s face as she seductively starts to undress, her eyes laser focused on Seth’s crotch and the bulge showing there. Feeling confident that his device is working Seth unzips himself and extracts his erect cock, holding it firmly by the base he approaches his mother as she removes the last of her clothes “Is this what you’re after Bitch” he utters, Sally lets out a low throaty moan as the focus of her desires is moved to within inches of her hungry mouth and she wets her lips in anticipation. With one hand holding his cock Seth grabs a fist full of hair from the back of his mother’s head and guides her eager mouth down onto his waiting cock, as he feels the warm wetness surround his cock Seth hisses a sharp breath in through his teeth, Sally lifts her eyes and stares intently at him as she works his ridged length back and forth with her mouth as her tongue swirls around him, watch her large tits swaying from the motion of her bobbing Seth reaches down and grabs a handful of flesh squeezing firmly before pinching the hard nipple that fed him sustenance as an infant, the sensations on his cock and the taboo nature of the incestuous blowjob caused his orgasm to approach much faster than he would have liked, but his lack of experience resulted in him filling his mother’s mouth with his cum in only a few short minutes. Removing her son’s cock from her mouth to swallow his cum, Sally purrs with satisfaction as Seth is continuing to pinch and pull on her nipples keeping her fires burning. Taking this a sign he is not finished she straightens up her back and wraps her tits around his softening cock, spitting into her cleavage for lubrication Sally starts to coax her son’s cock back to life for round 2.

Seth is starting to panic as his mother continues to attempt to find pleasure from his body, he is unsure how long the devices effects will last but she is showing no signs of recovering from its effects instead employing new tactics to revive his softening cock, which is apparently working as he feels himself becoming hard again. “In for a penny in for a pound” he thinks and pushes against her shoulder taking the hint Sally releases her hold and allows herself to be guided onto her back opening her legs inviting the hard cock to enter her dripping pussy. Being a complete virgin Seth struggles to find his mother’s opening so she takes over by gripping his cock and lines it up pressing her hips forward to engulf his helmet, feeling his mother’s pussy lips part, Seth pushes forward sliding into her slick pussy marvelling at the tight wet feeling as her muscles constrict around him massaging him in ways he never even dreamed of, Seth goes off like the little engine that could, having only just cum his staying power is greatly improved much to both of their delights and Sally experiences 2 orgasms before Seth finally blows his second load deep inside her.

Climbing off his mother Seth redresses and checks on the status of his device concerned that his mother still hasn’t returned to normal, his fears are soon gone as his mother stands up woodenly and redresses herself before moving off back upstairs, waiting 10 minutes Seth joins her in the kitchen with a pounding chest but Sally is acting completely normal with no evidence of being aware of what occurred between them in the basement. Counting the experiment as a complete success, Seth plans to test the length of time the effect last, and if he is able to adjust the length of time subjects are affected by a single exposure to the ultra-sound beam pulse.

Seth spent the next day running calculations and simulations and by the evening was ready for a timing test of the current setting on his device, he invites both his mother and sister down to the basement and has them sit next to each other on an old couch before activating the beam and starting a stopwatch from behind a screen, watching from a monitor Seth observes their eyes glaze over as they succumb to the devices effects, both the girls start to look around the space as their arousal spikes, as their eyes meet they fall together in a passionate embrace kissing and groping each other as clothes are opened and discarded, soon mother and daughter are actively engaged in some very intense lesbian sex as Seth watches from his concealed position behind the screen timing the whole event.

Almost as quickly as it started the girls suddenly broke apart and reorganised their outfits before getting up a leaving the basement together, once clear of the area both girls resumed their normal evening activities with no indication that anything out of the ordinary had happened, stopping the timer as the girls redressed themselves Seth is stunned to realise that 30 minutes had passed, now having a baseline to measure from he prepared for another session tomorrow night which hopefully if his calculations are correct he could make last 45 minutes.

The next test went just as well as the first, with both girls finding no one else to play with fell to pleasuring each other, as mother and daughter kiss and grope each other they rub their naked tits together, fingers probing wet slit’s and teasing clits the girls bring each other to orgasm before changing position, As Sally’s mouth descends to her daughters pussy Amy twists in the seat to reciprocate the tongue lashing she is receiving. Seth is incredibly horny watching the girls going at it and starts to stroke along the length of his cock he is amazed at how much pre-cum is leaking from the tip dripping onto the floor beneath him. Adjusting some setting Seth hits the girls with another pulse and the results are instantaneous, all but ignored the girls start to lavish attention to puckered assholes first a light tracing of a fingertip around the opening growing more bolder and inching a digit inside, before long tongues are replacing fingers as the girls rim each other while pumping their fingers into gushing pussies, with one final orgasm the girls once again disengage from each other and redress before heading off upstairs, checking the timer Seth is ecstatic to see it reads 45 minutes exactly. Confident his device works as planed his next step is to make the device smaller and portable as so sets to work miniaturising the machine.

Chapter 4 Field tests

Seth made some surprising discoveries while trying to miniaturise his device, one was that the control box would enter a feedback loop every time he tried to incorporate the speaker/emitter into the same case, the other was that a simple Bluetooth speaker would work fine delivering the correct range and frequency with enough power modulation to achieve the desired effects and he could control the whole thing from a program installed onto his mobile phone as many of the same components are used for cellular communication and any modern smart phone could generate his unique frequencies and Bluetooth them over to a portable speaker.

Seth’s first out of workshop test he decided was to take place in his sisters bedroom, so he waited patiently for her to take a shower, entering her room Seth placed a mini Bluetooth speaker in the corner of the door frame pointing diagonally downwards so when Amy returned to her room passing through the doorway she will cross the beam and fall under its effects, next he selected the level of arousal, intensity and duration and activated the beam stripping off his clothes he sits naked on her bed awaiting her return, his cock hard and dripping pre-cum.

Amy finished her shower and as usual returns to her room wrapped in just a towel stepping through the doorway into her room she is momentarily shocked to see her brother sitting naked on her bed as if waiting for her she is just about to shout out when her arousal hits her and her eyes glaze for a split second once her vision clears it is a very different reaction from the attractive young girl as she drops the towel and stalks towards the stiff cock waiting for her attention. Dropping to her knees Amy worships Seth glorious cock with her mouth and tongue while he helps himself to handfuls of firm youthful tit flesh groping and kneading them while Amy tries to get as much of his cock as possible down her throat, gasping and slobbering over his member until his balls are dripping wet from her saliva.

As Amy worked Seth’s cock the smell of her own arousal fills the room and as pleasurable has her mouth is Seth’s thoughts turn to the fragrant gash between her legs, pushing her off of him Seth positions her on all fours in the middle of the bed lining up behind her he slides his glistening pole deep inside his sisters well lubricated pussy, holding her firmly by the hips he pounds himself in and out of her, listening to the satisfied grunts every time he bottoms out and his balls swing forward to softly slap against her clit shooting fireworks of pleasure up her spine directly into her brain.

As Amy’s first orgasm bursts Seth slows his thrusts savouring the feelings if her pussy walls convulsing around him before picking up the pace once again, by her third orgasm Amy can barely support herself collapsing forward onto her stomach but still Seth continues to fuck his sister moving forward with her.

Sally is working on some bills in the kitchen when she hears strange noises coming from the bedrooms upstairs and heads up to investigate, finding Seth’s room empty she continues on to Amy’s room and what she sees shocks her to the core. There are her 2 children rutting like wild animals in a blasphemous act of incest, shrieking with shock and anger Sally storms into the room passing through Seth’s mind-altering beam in the process.

Hearing an inhuman sound Seth jumps at the noise causing him to pop out of his sister runny cunt just at the moment of climax, as he whips his head around to locate the source of the noise he sprays his cum over Amy’s butt and back. Seth sees his mother charging towards him a look of murder on her face which after only a few steps into the room starts to morph into one of lust and wanting as the effects of the pulse take over her rational thinking. Ripping at her clothes Sally bypasses Seth and starts to lap at the cum pooling on her daughters back mewing happily as she swallows her son’s load. Sensing an opportunity Seth adjusts his position and enters his mother from behind, once she had finished cleaning Amy’s back with her tongue Seth pushes her face into her daughter red and swollen pussy encouraging her to continue to use her tongue as he fucks her with long slow strokes enjoying the show of his mother eating his sister’s pussy. Seth pulls Sally’s ass cheeks apart and stares down at the crinkled circle of muscle as he fucks her pussy, spitting into her ass crack Seth starts to massage his spit around her asshole with his thumb causing his mother to moan in delight and push back harder against the invading digit. With his spit a lubrication and the added pressure from Sally Seth’s thumb pops inside her asshole, Seth is surprised to discover how hot and tight his mother’s asshole is and he starts to wonder what it would feel like to push his cock up there. Being over stimulated by the depraved act of his family it didn’t take Seth long to feel his second orgasm approaching, considering how much his mother enjoys the taste of his cum he decides to paint her face, so as he reaches the point of no return he whips himself out of her pussy and shoot his load over her face and tits sitting back exhausted as he watches her scoop up his cum and feed it into her mouth.

Just then his alarm sound warning him that Amy’s time is about to end, switching off his device he grabs his clothes and escorts his mother back to his room. Just as Amy sits up and starts to look around her. Back in his room Seth contemplate his next move, with Amy just down the corridor he needs to be careful of making too much noise but his mother is still under the effects of the device and will be for another 20 minutes or so and she is pawing and his limp cock as her arousal is driving her wild with need, stuffing his cock into her mouth Seth is doubtful he will be able to do much as he has already cum twice in the last half an hour but much to his surprise his mother’s skilled mouth is getting some results and his cock is starting to harden, Sally worked like a champion but alas Seth was too spent and as the effects wore off she hadn’t managed to coax another load from him, standing up mid blowjob Sally rights her clothes and leaves Seth’s room, collapsing onto his bed Seth is soon fast asleep still partially clothed.