The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Politician’s Wife

Scene Two

Hallie finally gave up. She couldn’t get any more work done. If the movie was real, then she was going to have to do something about it. She needed to think and she didn’t need any interruptions.

She grabbed her designer jacket and she headed for the door. “I’m going to get some fresh air,” she told the office manager and then she kept right on walking. After all, if she wanted to go, she could go. She didn’t need anyone’s permission.

The air did her good but it didn’t solve her problem. What the hell was she going to do about this thing? It wasn’t like she could just quit the campaign. She was married to Morris so even if she quit, this would follow her right back to him.

And there was something else as well. Morris had said he’d wanted to keep the campaign clean. They were going to win on their own merits, he’d said. They didn’t need to get down in the mud just because the other side did. Hallie loved Morris for that even if she’d considered it incredibly naive.

She’d tried to keep the campaign clean. She really had. Even when the other side had said Morris was soft on crime, she’d tried to point to his record, that what he really wanted was rehabilitation so that criminals wouldn’t go out and do it all over again and even then, she’d chafed over what she’d had to say because deep down inside, she knew they were just kind of standing still. People didn’t want to hear about issues. People wanted something juicy.

And then a friend had told her about the Jeremy Watkins.

Jeremy Watkins had been a night watchman at a local department store and he’d been fired because he was caught sleeping on the job. He’d tried to explain to his boss that he was working two jobs just to make ends meet and that it wouldn’t happen again but the man just hadn’t wanted to listen. Jeremy Watkins had been fired.

And so Jeremy Watkins had come to her to see what the Senator could do to help him get his job back. Never mind the fact that Morris wasn’t a Senator ... yet. Never mind that even if it had been a bit callous, the firing had been for good reason. Hallie had seen an opening there. She knew Morris wouldn’t want her to take it but she knew she had to. Watkins was a black man and his boss was white and Hallie let herself talk herself into believing that this was just yet another situation of the system putting the black man down.

Although she’d almost overplayed it, the tactic had been wildly successful. The department store owner had been a big contributor of Morris’ rival and as the problem with the store worked its way up to the owner, those problems then worked their way to the campaign of the other side. Hallie hadn’t even had to do that much. A few words here and there were enough to spread the innuendo. Morris would have been so mad at her if he’d ever found out what she’d done but he just didn’t understand that this was the way the game had to be played.

She’d been amazed at how well that had worked but it wasn’t like she liked or disliked whites. It was just politics but in her heart of hearts, she knew she certainly didn’t want to see some white guy to come and stick his dirty cock inside her but that was clearly what someone wanted other people to believe.

She wondered if whoever it was could be bought out. She rather doubted that. She had the feeling that whoever it was had gone to a lot of trouble to put this together. She had the feeling that it would take a lot more than cash to buy him out.

But was there something, Hallie wondered. Was there something that could buy him out?

Hallie shook her head. She had no idea what the man wanted and it was possible that even if there was a way to buy him off, the price would be too high. It was even possible that there was absolutely nothing that would buy him off.

She needed to eat. There was a pub coming up that she and Morris liked. She’d stop in there and try not to think about the problem, at least for a while.

The owner, Sam, gave her a funny look when she entered, but Hallie didn’t pay any attention to it. She’d known Sam for a good, long time, so what did it matter if he gave her a funny look.

She let herself be led to a booth. “Can I get you something to drink,” the waitress asked.

“No nothing,” Hallie said.

“Okay. Just let me know when you’re ready to order then.”

Hallie nodded and the waitress walked away and it was only then that Hallie noticed what she had in her hand. It was the portable DVD player. Why the hell had she brought that with her?

She set the device down on the table and she looked around her. No one was looking her way. She opened the device and she pressed Play.

The last scene was just ending and Hallie reset the volume so that the device played at little more than a whisper.

The screen faded to black and then a close-up of the on-screen Hallie came into view again. “You can see why I like white dick, can’t you,” she said, and the off-screen Hallie subconsciously nodded before she realized what she was doing and made herself stop. “I like having white guys with big dicks come to my home and I like having them fuck my brains out but sometimes, that just isn’t practical. Sometimes, my fucking husband is home and I can’t figure a way to get him out of the way long enough for me to get what I need, and sometimes, sometimes I just need White dick so bad and sometimes, I just need it RIGHT now.” Hallie found herself nodding to that until she realized what she was doing and then she abruptly stopped.

“Sometimes, I just have to fuck in public,” the on-screen Hallie said, “and sometimes, I don’t have to but I just want to.”

The camera was pulling back and Hallie could see more of the surroundings behind the on-screen her. It was definitely a public place. It looked vaguely familiar.

“I think I need to fuck right now,” said the on-screen her. “You want to see me do it? You want to see me go out and fuck a big, White dick?”

Hallie could feel herself nodding again until she realized what she was doing. Stop it, she told herself. Stop it. You don’t want her to do that but she knew she was getting wetter and she was worried that seeing the on-screen her get fucked in public was exactly what she wanted to see.

“I know what you want,” the on-screen Hallie said. “I know what you want, and you know what? I want it, too.”

The camera finished pulling back and suddenly Hallie realized why the place looked familiar. The on-screen her was in the very same place as she was, maybe even the very same booth. She watched the on-screen her flash a sly, little smile and then she was climbing out of the booth and she was going over to the bar.

No, Hallie wanted to yell out, but it wouldn’t have done any good. She watched the screen. There was the woman there at the bar and there she was sliding into an empty bar stool next to a fucking redneck, a redneck she was sure had a big, White dick. She didn’t like rednecks. No, she wanted to tell the on-screen her. No, she didn’t want to fuck a redneck.

But he has a big, White dick, she answered back.

From where the camera was, she could see the on-screen her reach under the bar and she knew where that hand was going. “You ever fucked a black girl before,” she asked.

The man shook his head but the off-screen Hallie knew where her on-screen counterpart’s hand was.

“Do you wanna,” on-screen Hallie asked but off-screen Hallie never heard her because she was already sliding out of the booth and sidling up to the bar. She had her sights set on the guy at the end of the bar.

The on-screen Hallie was still squeezing the cock of her reluctant prey. “Come on,” she purred. “Come on. I want to. Let me fuck you.”

Her off-screen counterpart was faring just a little bit better. She had an arm around the guy’s neck and she pressed her body up against him. “I really want to fuck you,” she purred in the man’s ear.

“Wh-what?”

“You heard me,” said off-screen Hallie even as she pushed her tits up against the man’s body. “I really want to fuck you. I want it bad.”

“But—”

“Do you know I’m not wearing any panties?”

“What?!”

“You heard me. I’m not wearing any panties. I took them off in the booth. Do you know why?”

The man shook his head.

“Because I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you so bad.”

“You’re kidding,” the man said

Off-screen Hallie shook her head. “I’m not kidding.”

“B-but why?”

“Because I want to fuck you,” the woman said. “I want to fuck you so bad. I want to fuck your big, white dick,” and even as she said it, she knew her on-screen counterpart was saying the exact same thing.

Her hand was sliding down the front of the man’s jeans. Her fingers pulled down his zipper.

“What are you doing,” the man asked.

“I want to feel your cock,” Hallie purred. “Oooh, it’s so big. I just have to feel it inside me. Can I? Can I please?”

The man didn’t say anything.

Hallie gave his cock a squeeze. “Come on,” she purred. “Come on, do it. Let me fuck your cock.”

The man still didn’t say anything but he gave Hallie just a little nod.

That was all Hallie needed. She pulled up her skirt and pushed herself down on the man’s cock even as she knew her on-screen counterpart was doing the very same thing to her man.

Hallie didn’t want to admit it even to herself but she knew she loved the feel of that big, white dick sliding up inside her tight, black pussy. She loved the feel of it as she took that cock inside her. She loved the feel of it as she rocked her pussy on that cock, and she knew the same thing was true with her on-screen counterpart. She loved the way her pussy made white dick moan.

“Oh yeah, baby,” she purred. “Oh yeah, that’s it. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

The man held her about the hips but he really had nothing to do with it. It was all her, her grinding her pussy against that white dick, her rocking her hips to take the man deeper. It was her squeezing her pussy against that cock. It was her willing that cock to give her what she needed.

And it was the men, both the one in the bar and the one on camera. It was the two of them sitting there as their respective Hallies continued to grind themselves against their cocks.

Hallie could feel it. The man was close and she knew she wanted it. She wanted to feel him cum inside her. She loved the way his hands squeezed and relaxed and squeezed and relaxed. He was going to cum. He was going to cum so fucking hard and she was going to be there to receive it.

The man groaned and the cum started to flow.

Off-screen Hallie purred as she felt it, the man cumming inside her and her pussy bearing down on that cock as her own body shook in the throes of sexual delight. She wasn’t thinking about her on-screen counterpart. Not anymore but if she had, she would have thought that she’d be cumming, too, and she would have been right, but all off-screen Hallie could think about was that cock in her cunt and just how hot that cock was making her feel.

She finally pulled herself up off that cock and she pulled her skirt down. She could still feel the cum oozing from between her legs and she loved it. She turned around and kissed the man whose cock had just been inside her just as she knew her on-screen counterpart had done and then she went to the booth to collect her things.

Sam motioned for Hallie to come to him as she went to leave the place. “Look, Mrs. Macombe,” the man said, “I know your husband is very important and all that but I told you the last time you were in here that you couldn’t be doing stuff like that. You said you understood. You said it wouldn’t happen again, and now it has.” The man shook his head. “I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you to not come in here again.”

Hallie just nodded. There was no point arguing with him and besides, as ashamed as he might have been of her, she was even more ashamed of herself. There really was nothing left to say. She just left.