The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Politician’s Wife

Scene One

Morris Macombe was an up and comer. He’d first fun for mayor of his middle-sized town and he’d parlayed that success into a seat as a county supervisor. From there, he’d made a run at the state senate and again, he’d been successful so everyone said, Morris Macombe was an up and comer.

Why then, was he putting his reputation on the line running for his state’s US Senate seat? Sure, the party needed someone to run but the seat was safely in the hands of the opposition. Why risk getting beat big and losing momementum, but then, Morris Macombe was an up and comer.

Morris Macombe was lucky, too. The senator had been caught in bed with a mistress. That, in and of itself, might not have been enough to sink the old man but it was his granddaughter who’d caught him, and rather than have her have to repeat what she’d seen over and over again, the old man just resigned.

Suddenly, Morris was his party’s savior, the one who could take the seat back, and suddenly, Morris Macombe had the opportunity of a lifetime and no one understood that better than his wife, Hallie.

Hallie had met Morris while the two of them were still in college. He’d been a bit of a malcontent back then, a crusader against racial injustice. She loved the way his dark skin almost seemed to glow when he gave one of his impassioned speeches. She loved the way he could bring an audience to its feet.

They’d grown apart after college. Morris had gone his way and Hallie had gone hers, but the two of them had come back together and in time, the two of them had wed. Morris was still the firebrand who stirred the audiences to action and now it was Hallie who as his campaign manager, provided the steel behind his campaigns.

Hallie Macombe had been sitting in her office when a rather non-descript man entered. “Can I help you,” she asked.

The man cocked his head and then he smiled. “An interesting question,” he said, “but I think the real question is how can I help you.”

The woman looked at the man. “I have no time for games,” she said, “but if you think you can help me, I’d like to know how.”

“You’ve become rather strident in your attacks on your enemies.”

Hallie’s eyes narrowed. “Strident, huh? You ain’t seen nothing yet.”

“You’ve played the race card. You shouldn’t have done that.”

Hallie was getting bored with the man. He seemed to be playing word games with her and she had no patience for that. “My husband might like to take the high road but I have no problem getting down and dirty with the opposition. My husband will be the first Black senator from our state.”

“I think not.”

Hallie smiled to herself. She’d had the man pegged right from the beginning. Someone from the other side. “You think you can stop me,” she said. “You’ve underestimated me.”

The man shook his head. “I think it’s you who’s underestimated me.”

Hallie shook her head. “There’s nothing you can do to stop us. We’re ahead by twelve points with only two weeks to go. It would take a miracle to stop us now.”

“That ... or a sex scandal.”

The expression froze on Hallie’s face. “What do you mean,” she said tersely. “What do you have on my husband?”

The man smiled. “On your husband, we got nothing. The man’s cleaner than a fucking boy scout but the one I’m concerned with is you.”

“Me,” Hallie laughed. “I don’t have anything like that.”

“I wouldn’t be so sure about that.”

Hallie laughed again. “I think I would know if I had something like that in my past. Now I think you’ve wasted enough of my time and I’ve got a campaign to run so if you don’t mind.”

The man made no effort to get up and go. “In a few minutes,” he told Hallie, “you’re going to be beggin me to bend you over your desk and bang your black ass.”

“What?”

“You heard me.”

Hallie laughed at the man. “I don’t know where you got that idea from, but I can assure you that that is not going to happen and now, I really think it’s time you left before I have to call my people and have you thrown out of here.”

The man still made no move to leave. “That wouldn’t be a good idea,” he told Hallie.

“Yeah, and why is that?”

“Like I said, in a a few minutes, you’re going to want me to fuck you and if I leave, you’re not going to know how to reach me.”

Hallie smiled humorlessly. “You could leave your phone number and if I needed to call you, I could.”

The man smiled. “But you and I both know you’d throw it away as soon as I left.”

Hallie smiled. “I assure you I wouldn’t do that.”

The man smiled and he gave Hallie the phone number. “I’d advise you not to lose that,” he said.

“I won’t,” she assured him.

The man just smiled and he pulled a device out of his backpack which he handed to Hallie.

“What’s this?”

“It’s a portable DVD player.”

“Yeah, and what am I supposed to do with this?”

“You’re a smart girl,” the man said. “I think you can figure it out on your own,” and with that, the man got up and left.

Hallie stared at the device. She really was busy but if there was something she ought to know about...

What would be the harm, she told herself. She might as well see what they thought they had on her. She opened the device and she pressed Play.

The screen came to life and there was a dead ringer of herself looking back at her. “Hi, I’m Hallie Macombe and my husband is running for Senate but I’ve got a secret to share with you. Hallie Macombe loves white dick.”

Hallie watched in terror as the scene continued to unfold. The words “Hallie Macombe Loves White Dick” were superimposed over the screen as credits rolled and as various scenes of a young Black woman continued to be paraded in front of her. Hallie tried to tell herself that the woman on screen was just an actress hired to play a part but deep down inside, she knew that even though she couldn’t remember doing it, the woman on the screen was her.

“As long as I can remember,” the woman on screen continued, “I’ve always loved white dick. I’ve tried to hide it from everyone including myself. I even married a Black man but I can’t continue hiding it from myself, not anymore. I don’t just love white dick. I’m a slave to it, to getting it inside me. I just can’t get enough white dick. There’s just something about it, the feel of it sliding inside my dark pussy. It just gets me so hot just to think about it.

Hallie couldn’t take her eyes off of the screen and she couldn’t shut off the player and she couldn’t ignore what this was doing to her. She could feel herself getting wetter. She knew this couldn’t be happening but she knew it was.

“There’s not a damn thing I won’t do to get some good, hard, white dick. There’s not a trick I won’t play. There not a chance I won’t take and that’s why I made this movie. I wanted all you white guys out there to know just how much I want to be fucked and just how ready I am to take your dicks.”

Hallie licked her lips as the narration came to an end. Her mouth felt dry. “You ... you can’t do that,” she said to no one in particular. “You ... you need a contract.”

The weird thing was she had the feeling she’d signed a contract. She didn’t know how or why but she had the feeling she’d done it.

She looked at the DVD player. Yhe credits had finished rolling and the scene dissolved into one of the young Black woman sitting in her apartment. It was her apartment, Hallie realized. She recognized the picture of her and Morris there on the table. She’d had that framed only a month ago so whatever this was, it was recent.

The woman was sitting on the sofa reading a magazine when there came a knock at her door. The woman looked up and then she looked into the camera. “I wonder who that could be,” she said. “I hope it’s a white guy with a big, fat dick because I just love hard, white dick.”

The woman put her magazine down and went to answer the door even as Hallie willed her not to go. “Don’t answer it,” she wanted to scream. “Don’t answer it.”

The woman on scene looked back at the camera. “I wonder who it could be.”

“Don’t do it,” Hallie wanted to yell but the woman on screen wasn’t listening to her. She turned back towards the door and her hand reached out and she turned the door knob.

The woman at the door turned back to look at the camera even as the camera showed a white delivery man standing in her doorway. “Oh look,” she said in a tone that practically reeked of faked innocence, “it is a white man. I wonder if he’s got a big, white dick that I can suck because I love to suck big, white dicks.”

“No,” Hallie wanted to shout. “No, don’t do it,” and yet as the woman turned back to face the delivery man, Hallie could feel her pussy starting to get wet.

“Would you like to have your dick sucked,” asked the woman on camera.

The man didn’t bat an eye. He just looked at the woman and nodded.

The woman dropped to her knees. Her hands worked the man’s belt and then she was pulling down his zipper. Her hands tugged at the man’s pants and she finally pulled them down past his hips, and the woman once again turned to look back at the camera. “I hope he has a big, white dick,” she said.

“Just do it,” Hallie wanted to scream and then she caught herself. Why would she want that?

The woman pulled the man’s underwear down and then she wrapped her hand around his meaty member and she turned back to back to look at the camera. “Oooh,” she purred, “would you look at that. He’s so big and fat. I just love white dick.”

The woman turned back to the man and this time, she wouldn’t be turning back again. This time, her mouth opened and this time, she took the man’s cock inside her.

From the moment the woman’s mouth closed around that cock, Hallie was sure she could feel it. She couldn’t remember doing it, but her mouth remembered and she could remember the feel of that cock inside her and it did feel good. She could remember how it felt as it pushed up against the back of her mouth and then it would ease off only to push inside her yet again. She remembered the feel of that cock on her tongue. In spite of what she didn’t remember, Hallie knew the woman on screen was her and she knew she’d liked sucking that cock.

The woman on screen was certainly enjoying it if her moans were any indication.

The man groaned and then he moaned. “Oh yeah, that’s it,” he moaned. “Suck it. Suck it. Suck my cock.”

The woman on the screen didn’t need any encouragement and Hallie knew she wouldn’t need any either. She pulled her skirt up as she stared at the screen. Her pussy was just so fucking wet. She pulled her panties to one side and started to finger herself. She moaned softly. She wished it were her. She wished she was sucking that cock.

Her free hand started to play with her tits. Oh fuck, she thought. Oh fuck. She needed to suck that dick. She needed it so bad. She needed to suck that cock.

She knew it was her on screen and she knew she’d already done it. She knew she shouldn’t want it and yet she knew she did. She moaned as the on-screen her sucked that cock.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck. It looks like someone needs to get fucked.”

That got Hallie’s attention. Oh God, yes, she moaned to herself. Yes. Let him fuck you. Let him fuck you hard.

For a moment, it seemed as if the cock sucking woman didn’t hear either the man or the woman who was watching her because for just a moment, she kept right on sucking the man’s cock but then she pulled her mouth free from the man’s cock and she looked up at him even as her hand held his cock. “You want to fuck me?”

“Yeah,” the man said. “Yeah. I want to fuck you.”

The woman stood up. Her hand still held the man’s dick. She looked the man in the eyes. “I want you to do it,” she said. “I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me good.”

Hallie knew where the woman was leading the man. She was taking him to her bedroom. The scene changed and there they were, there in her bedroom. There she was, with her hand still on the man’s cock and then she let go of the man’s cock so she could undress herself.

Hallie continued to finger herself as she watched herself bare her body and then climb onto her bed. The on-screen her was fingering herself just like the off-screen her. “Come on,” said the on-screen her. “You know you want it. Come on. Fuck me good.”

That was all the man needed to let him slide between the on-screen her’s legs. Hallie could feel what it felt like when she the man pressed his cock up against the on-screen her’s legs and then just like her on-screen counterpart, she moaned as the man pushed his way inside her.

She could feel it even though she didn’t have a cock inside her. She could feel what her on-screen counterpart was feeling and she couldn’t help herself. She had to moan. She had to. It just felt too good to try and hold back.

She moaned again. She loved the way that cock felt inside her. She loved it and now, now if she could feel just one more thing.

Her on-screen counterpart seemed to know exactly what she was thinking. “Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me. Come on. Do it. Fuck me. I want you to do it. I want to feel your cum inside me. Do it. Cum inside me.”

The man didn’t say anything and he didn’t have to. Hallie knew what was coming. She’d been there before. She kept rubbing her pussy. Just like the man, she was almost there. She was so close. She was almost there.

The on-screen her was still begging for the man’s cock. She was such a fucking slut, Hallie thought, but she couldn’t really hold it against her. After all she knew, were she in her position, she knew she’d do it, too.

One stroke. Two strokes, and then on the third, the man buried himself inside her.

The on-screen her moaned as she felt it, the gush of cum inside of her very receptive pussy and at the same time, the off-screen her moaned and started to cum. She could remember what it felt like to have that cock cum inside her. It felt good. It felt really good, and she moaned again. She loved having that cock fill her up.

Hallie shut the DVD player off. What the hell had she been thinking, she wondered. She’d been fucking herself like a little fucking slut. Just what the hell was she thinking.

There were calls to make and things to do. She was supposed to be managing this campaign so she should be managing it, right. She shook her head to clear it. She had work to do and it wasn’t going to get done if she was sitting around watching slutty movies.

For the next half hour, she was more or less successful at keeping her mind on the tasks she had to do but even so, the movie was never far from her mind. The woman in the movie was clearly her. Now that she’d seen the scene, she was starting to remember bits and pieces of it. She knew it was her. But how could you not remember getting fucked and especially, how could you not remember getting fucked like that. By a fucking White guy for chrissakes. How could she have let herself do that? Hell, he’d probably gone back and told his buddies about the Black woman he’d fucked that day and he’d had a good laugh about her at her expense.