The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Politician’s Wife

Scene Three

She had to find somewhere private, somewhere where she could view the rest of the DVD. Her home was an obvious place to go but it was also a place where Morris might be. She tried to remember what his schedule was for the day but she couldn’t. That, in and of itself, was strange. Usually, she could remember even the most minute details about the campaign but for some reason, she was finding it hard to concentrate.

Yeah, because you’re too busy thinking about white dick.

Stop it, she told herself. Stop it. I am not doing that. I’m not, and yet even as she tried to convince herself of that, she knew she wasn’t even sure she believed herself.

So, if the apartment was out, where could she go? It had to be someplace private.

Almost immediately, the answer presented itself to her. Janet was a college student and she was one of their more valued volunteers. They’d held a couple of meetings at her place and the apartment was only a couple of blocks away. It was kind of dumpy but if the girl was home, her place would do just fine to see what was on the rest of the DVD.

She knocked on the girl’s door and received no answer.

Damn, it was always possible the girl was at school. She should have thought of that. She knocked again.

There was still no answer and Hallie was about to go when the door finally opened. It was Janet. “Mrs. Macombe,” the girl said.

“Janet,” the woman said. “Janet. I was wondering if I could use your apartment.”

The girl stood in the doorway as she shifted her weight. “What for?”

Hallie couldn’t really tell the girl the truth. “I ... I have something I need to look at,” she said lamely.

“Why can’t you look at it at the office?”

“It’s ... it’s kind of sensitive.”

“So why can’t you close the door to your office?”

A good question. Why couldn’t she do that? “It’s ... it’s really sensitive,” Hallie said lamely. “It won’t take long.”

“I’m kind of busy right now. I think you should go somewhere else.”

“It’ll only take a few minutes,” Hallie promised. “Come on. Just a few minutes.”

The girl shook her head. “I got some studying to do.”

“Come on. Just a few minutes.”

“You promise? Just a few minutes.”

“I promise.” Hallie really had no idea how long it was going to take but she wasn’t about to give the girl a chance to say no.

Janet reluctantly stood aside. “I got all my books out in the living room but I guess you can use my bedroom,” she said finally.

“Thanks,” Hallie said. “I really appreciate this.”

“Uh huh,” the girl said noncommitally. She led the woman into the apartment. “The bedroom’s through there.”

“Thanks,” Hallie said again.

“Uh huh,” was the curt reply and then the girl was gone.

Hallie sat down on the bed and opened the DVD player. Once again, she pressed Play and once again, the screen came to life.

“You can see why I like it,” said the on-screen version of herself. Her on-screen counterpart was in a building in a hall or a corridor. “I like fucking the little people although to be fair, I suppose I shouldn’t call anyone with the kind of dick I like little. I did tell you I loved white dick, didn’t I?

“Of course, sometimes, you don’t have to go out and find the little people. Sometimes, they come to you and sometimes, they want to do your bidding. That’s even better, I think.

“There’s this girl who works on my husband’s campaign. She’s quite eager. I like that, but what I really like is the girl’s boyfriend. What do you say we see if I can’t get the girl to let her boyfriend fuck my pussy.”

Hallie peered at the screen. There was something about it that looked familiar.

“Her apartment’s right here,” Hallie said. “How about we give it a knock and see who answers the door.”

On-screen Hallie knocked on the door and moments later, the door opened. Off-screen Hallie leaned forward. “Oh fuck,” she moaned because there in the doorway was a more cheerier version of the Janet who’d let her into her apartment just minutes before.

There was the girl and there was the boyfriend. The three of them were talking and then Janet had gone to the kitchen for something and there she was, making her move on the boyfriend.

He tried to get up but Hallie held him down. “You wouldn’t want to do that,” the on-screen Hallie purred. “You wouldn’t want me to tell your girlfriend that you were making passes at me.”

“But I wasn’t—”

“Well sure. You know that, and I know it, but she doesn’t know it. Besides, I really love what you got and I want to show you just how much I like it.”

She wasn’t giving him any chance to argue. She unzipped his pants and she slid her hand inside. “Mmm yeah,” the woman purred. “I told you. I really like white dick. Would you like to see how much I like it?”

“Yeah.”

On-screen Hallie opened the man’s belt and pulled out his cock.

“What are you doing,” the man hissed.

“I’m showing you just how much I like it.”

“But Janet—”

“Is going to hear you if you keep making such a fuss,” Hallie said. “Now calm down and let me show you how much I like your cock.”

Hallie already knew what was going to happen and it wasn’t long before her cock sucking counterpart proved her right. There she was sucking on the man’s cock when Janet walked back into the room.

The young co-ed just stopped and stared at the older woman with her mouth on her boyfriend’s cock.

“Just don’t stand there and stare,” Hallie said. “Get down here and help me suck your boyfriend’s cock.”

“What?!”

“You heard me.”

“But—”

“You don’t want me to have him all to myself, do you?”

“No, but—”

“Then you better get down here and help me suck on this cock.”

Still, the girl hesitated.

Hallie shook her head. “Suit yourself,” she said, “but I haven’t got time for you to make up your mind,” and with that, she went back to sucking the man’s cock.

She wasn’t alone for long on that cock. The girl was tentative at first and for all her talk of wanting to share, that really wasn’t Hallie’s style. If the girl didn’t want her boyfriend’s cock as bad as she did, if she wasn’t willing to fight for it, well that wasn’t her problem.

But the girl was willing to fight for it. She tried to push her way in but still she was rebuffed. She gave Hallie a little shove and then when that didn’t work, a harder one. “Hey, let me in there.”

That finally got Hallie’s mouth off of his cock but she still had a hand around his base. “You want this,” she asked.

Janet nodded.

“You sure, because I ain’t got no time for slackers. You got to really want it.”

“I really want it.”

“All right. Get in here then. Get in here and suck it.”

It didn’t take Janet long to work her way in. Hallie found it so hot watching the screen. If it were her, she would have never let some other woman share her man, but it was hot watching the two of them, the on-screen her and the younger coed both vying for time on that big white dick. God, it was so hot, and it was making her so wet.

The girl had her place but she could tell it was still the on-screen her that had control. No matter who was sucking on that cock, it was the on-screen her that kept a hold of the man’s member.

Maybe that was why she got to fuck it.

She’d gotten to the point where she couldn’t take it anymore. Sucking was fun but what she really needed was to feel that cock inside her. She climbed up on the man so she was looking back at the camera and then she reached between her legs, took hold of his cock, and she shoved her pussy down on his member.

The man groaned and the on-screen her looked right at the camera. It was the first overt act that Hallie had seen that seemed to indicate that she’d even known the camera was there and that disturbed her. It was one thing to be filmed in secret but it was another thing to do it in the open so why the hell had she allowed this to happen.

It disturbed her but not as much as it should have. The on-screen her was looking back at the camera. “Oh yeah,” she pleaded into the camera. “Oh yeah, that’s it. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

God, that was hot. Hallie didn’t care whether she should be liking it or not. She knew she did like it and she knew it was hot. She could see that big, white dick between her ebony thighs and she couldn’t help it. She moaned again. It was just so fucking hot.

“Are you going to cum for me,” the on-screen her moaned. “Are you? Are you going to cum for me?”

The man didn’t say anything.

“I want you to do it,” the on-screen Hallie moaned. “I want you to do it. I want to feel your cum inside me.”

The man groaned but still said nothing.

“Come on,” the on-screen version pleaded. “Come on. Cum inside me. Cum inside my pussy.”

The man groaned again but this time, the on-screen Hallie gasped and then she smiled.

“Oh yeah, baby,” she purred. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Cum inside my pussy.”

Hallie looked over at the girl. “Look at this,” she told the girl. “Look at this. Look at how good your boyfriend is filling up my cunt. Do you like it? Do you like seeing him cum inside me like this?”

The girl didn’t say anything.

Hallie snorted. “Geez, you really are pathetic. Can’t you say anything. You just let another woman fuck your boyfriend and the best you can do is stand there and watch? Well, I guess you might as well make yourself useful. Get over here.”

“Why?”

“Oh ho, so now you develop a backbone. It’s a bit late for that now. Get over here, I said.”

The girl took a step forward and then she took another step.

“I said get over here.”

The girl took another step and then another until finally she was where Hallie wanted her.

“You know what to do,” Hallie send. “Bend down and eat your boyfriend’s cum out of my cunt.”

The girl just stood there.

“You heard me,” Hallie said. “Bend down and eat your boyfriend’s cum out of my cunt.”

Janet hesitated for just a moment longer and then she was bending down and eating the cum out of Hallie’s cunt.

“Don’t block the camera,” Hallie said. “I want everyone to see what it looks like when a little white bitch eats her boyfriend’s cum out of a tight, Black pussy.

And she was doing it, too. That’s what amazed off-screen Hallie most. Here she was, watching something that had happened here in this very room and here she was watching a little white cunt eat her out and she hadn’t even known that she would want a woman to do something like that to her.

“You know, you said it was just a documentary crew, but that’s not what they were, was it?”

Hallie turned to see Janet standing over her shoulder. “Wh-what?”

“They weren’t a documentary crew, were they?”

“No. No, I don’t think they were.”

“You used us, me and my boyfriend. You said it was just for a documentary about the campaign but it wasn’t. You just wanted to fuck him, Mrs. Macombe. You’re just a fucking slut and I can’t believe I didn’t know it until now, and you know what the worst part is?”

Hallie shook her head.

“The worst part is Jack keeps saying how you can tell just how much you like white dick and he keeps saying maybe we should invite you back for a sequel and you know the really worst part. The really worst part is I’m tempted to go ahead and do it. That’s why I haven’t been volunteering anymore. I’m afraid of what I might do.”

Now that she’d mentioned it, Hallie did remember that Janet hadn’t been around for the past couple of weeks. Was that why? “I’m sorry,” Hallie said. “I didn’t mean for anything like this to happen. I swear it.”

“Yeah maybe, but that’s not a lot of help, is it?”

Hallie got up and hugged the girl or at least, that was what she’d meant to do but there was just something about the girl. She just felt so small and helpless under her hands and the girl was trembling and somehow, that made it even better. She loved the way her hands felt as they held the girl tight.

Hallie tried to resist it but there was just something so enticing about the girl, so soft and so innocent. She had to do it. She pulled the girl’s hair back ever so slightly and suddenly, there was her mouth just waiting for what would happen next.

Hallie kissed her.

The girl didn’t kiss back so Hallie kissed her again. “There, there, there,” Hallie cooed. “It’ll be okay. Just you take it from me. Everything’s going to be just fine, okay?”

Hallie kissed the girl again and this time, the girl kissed her back. It was just the most hesitant of kisses but it was a kiss.

“Everything’s going to be okay,” Hallie said again.

The girl nodded and Hallie kissed her again.

“Everything’s going to be okay,” Hallie said again and again the girl nodded and this time when Hallie kissed her, the girl kissed back.

Hallie kissed her again and this time, there was no denying it. The girl kissed back.

The women continued to kiss. Hallie wasn’t even sure why she was doing it. She just kept kissing the girl and the girl kept kissing her back.

Hallie broke the kiss and then she was pulling the top out of the girl’s jeans, and when she slid the top up, the girl lifted her arms so Hallie could take her top off.

Hallie looked at the girl. Her tits weren’t nearly as large as hers but they looked so cute in her little, white cotton bra. Hallie couldn’t help herself. She knew she had to see them. Her hands went behind the girl and soon, she had the bra loosened.

The woman were kissing again and then Hallie was pulling the bra free. What cute, little tits, Hallie thought. She had to kiss them. She bent down and kissed them, first the one and then the other. She liked the way her kisses made the girl moan and then she was straightening up and kissing the girl on the mouth yet again. There was no resistance this time. This time, the girl was kissing her back.

It wasn’t long before both women were topless. Hallie liked the way her tits were so much bigger than Janet’s. It was like her tits were overpowering the other girl’s. She liked that and she liked the way the other girl was surrendering to her more powerful tits.

The girl pushed back. “We shouldn’t be doing this,” the girl stammered.

“I’ll tell you what you should be doing,” Hallie said. “You should do what you’re told. Do you got that?”

Janet stared back at Hallie but said nothing.

Hallie pinned the girl’s body back against hers and she kissed her again. “I said you should be doing what you’re told. Do you got that?”

The girl nodded almost imperceptibly.

Hallie kissed the girl again. “You’re going to do what I tell you to do.”

Again, the girl nodded.

Hallie moaned to herself. It made her so hot to have the little, white bitch be so submissive to her and that reminded her of something else. “You ready to prove that?”

“What do you mean?”

“You ready to prove what a good, little, obedient bitch you can be?”

“I ... I—”

“Don’t stall,” Hallie said. Damn, this was making her hot. “Don’t stall. All you have to say is ‘yes, I want to be your little fucking bitch.’”

The girl seemed to hesitate for just a moment but then she opened her mouth. “I want to be your little fucking bitch,” she said.

“What’s that,” Hallie asked. “I’m afraid I didn’t catch that. What did you say?”

“I want to be your little fucking bitch.”

Hallie couldn’t believe how hot this was making her. “Say it again,” she ordered.

“I want to be your little fucking bitch.”

She’d thought she’d been hot before but that was nothing compared to this. “Say it again.”

“I want to be your little fucking bitch.”

“Take off the rest of your clothes, bitch.”

Hallie couldn’t believe it but the little, fucking coed was actually doing it. Off came her tennies, then her jeans and finally her panties and there was the little White bitch, all nice and naked, just like in the video.

That was what she wanted. Hallie knew it. She wanted it to be like it was in the video. She didn’t even know why. She just knew she did and so off came her own clothes until she was just as naked as the girl standing before her. “Get down on your knees,” Hallie ordered.

Again, Janet complied and it made Hallie even hotter every time the girl did as she was told.

“Now tell me again,” Hallie said. “What do you want to be?”

“I want to be your little fucking bitch.”

“Say it again.”

“I want to be your little fucking bitch.”

The black woman moved closer and she grabbed the coed by her hair and pulled her head back. “Say it again,” she said.

“I want to be your little fucking bitch.”

Hallie bent the girl’s head forward so there was no way the girl could help but see between her legs. “Now, as you can see, I’ve been busy. Since you want to be my little fucking bitch, that must mean you’re going to do what I tell you to, doesn’t it?”

The girl tried to nod but the way she was being held made that impossible.

“Doesn’t it,” Hallie demanded.

“Yes,” the girl muttered. “Yes. I want to do what you tell me to do.”

Once again, Hallie rotated the girl’s head back. For the life of her, she couldn’t understand why this was making her so hot but all she knew was that it was. “You’re going to eat the cum out of my pussy,” she told the girl, “and if you do a really good job, I might even give you a reward. You got that?”

Again, the girl tried to nod and again, it was without success.

“You got that,” Hallie asked again.

“Yes,” the girl sobbed. “Yes, I got it.”

“All right,” Hallie said even as she moved forward and straddled the girl’s face. “Get to it, bitch. Eat my pussy.”

The girl’s tongue was tentative at first but with each lick, she seemed to get stronger. Hallie let out a little moan and relaxed her hold just a bit on the girl’s hair. That, it seemed wasn’t needed.

The girl’s tongue probed her cunt. God damn, Hallie thought, the little slut was actually doing it. She was actually eating a stranger’s cum out of her pussy. It was one thing to eat the cum of your boyfriend, but the girl had no idea where Hallie’s pussy had been.

Maybe the little slut thought it was her husband’s cum she was eating. Maybe that was it. A man of power, a future Senator, maybe that was it. Maybe that was why she was so eager. Well, if it was, then the joke was on her.

Hallie moaned again. Or maybe the girl was just a little fucking slut. She certainly seemed eager enough and if she didn’t watch out, she was going to make Hallie cum, not that that would be a bad thing, Hallie thought, but geez...

Hallie’s body shuddered. Oh geez, the girl was good, really good. It wouldn’t take that much more of this to ... to ... oh geez, it wouldn’t take that much more to make her cum.

The girl seemed to sense it. She was still licking the cum out of Hallie’s cunt but now it seemed her tongue had developed a special affinity for savaging the black woman’s clit. Every moan from Hallie just seemed to spur that tongue on and Hallie was moaning a lot.

Hallie couldn’t help it. She knew she was going to cum. She knew she was going to cum. All she had to do was give in to the inevitable, and that’s exactly what she did.

And the little, fucking slut kept eating her pussy. Hallie couldn’t help but moan as Janet’s tongue worked over her clit. “Oh fuck,” she moaned. “Oh fuck, that’s good.”

If the girl even heard her, she gave no indication of it. Instead, her tongue just kept working over Hallie’s clit and Hallie moaned anew. Fuck, the little slut was going to make her cum again if she kept doing that. Maybe that was what the little slut had in mind, but the question was if that really was what the slut wanted, then should Hallie let her have it. After all, who was this little white bitch to think that she could go around calling the shots.

Besides, Hallie thought, the little bitch had just made her cum really good, but two could play at that game and from where Hallie was sitting, it seemed as if she had something to prove. It was up to her to show the little bitch that as good as she might have thought she was, she could still do it better.

So Hallie pushed the girl away. “So you think you’re such hot shit,” she told the startled girl. “Well, you ain’t nothing but a fucking, little slut. You ain’t nothing but a fucking, little slut whose there to serve me. You got that.”

The girl looked up at the black woman towering over her and then she nodded.

Hallie felt a rush go through her. Damn, that was so fucking hot just seeing the little White bitch give herself up like that, but she’d show her. She’d show her who was boss.

“Lie back,” she told the girl. “Lie the fuck back.”

Hallie loved it. She loved the way the girl seemed to rush to comply. Yeah, she thought. She’d show her. She’d show her who was boss.

“Spread your legs,” was her next command.

The girl did as she was told.

“Play with your pussy,” Hallie ordered and again, the girl complied, her eyes almost seemed to flash at her.

Was the girl daring her, Hallie wondered. Well, if she was, there was definitely a way to deal with that.

“Are you wet,” Hallie asked.

The girl didn’t answer right away. Her fingers just continued to play with her pussy.

“Are you wet,” Hallie asked with just a bit more impatience.

“Yes,” the girl moaned. “Yes, I am so wet.”

Hallie could see that and in a way, it made her mad. The bitch thought she could cum on her own. Well, Hallie would show her. She’d show the little White bitch that what she really needed was for Hallie to make her cum.

Hallie slid down between the girl’s thighs. She liked the way the girl moaned when she pushed her thighs even further open. Yeah, she’d show her. She’d show her good.

She grabbed the girl by the wrist and she pulled her hand away from her pussy. She liked the feel of that. The girl had to know who was boss.

The girl certainly was wet. That much was true. For just a moment, Hallie wondered why it was that she was about to eat out another girl’s pussy. This wasn’t like her, she told herself, but almost as quickly, she reminded herself that she had to show the girl. She had to show her who was boss.

There was just something so satisfying with the way her tongue made the bitch moan. There could be no doubt about it now, Hallie thought. There could no doubt about it who was in charge.

Her tongue found the girl’s clit and she loved the way her tongue made the girl moan again. Yeah, Hallie thought. Yeah, she’d show her. She’d show her who was boss.

Neither one heard it, the man coming up behind them but Hallie could hardly miss the feel of it when the man stuck his cock in her pussy. She didn’t bother to turn and look at the man. The man was trying to distract her, she told herself. The man was trying to keep her from showing the little bitch who was boss. Well, she wasn’t going to fall for that. She kept right on eating that pussy.

But fuck, that cock, it was really hard to ignore. Hallie tried her best. She tried to keep eating that pussy, but that cock, that cock. It just felt so good.

She couldn’t help it. She had to look. She had to see.

She pulled her mouth off the girl’s pussy and she turned to look behind her. It was the boyfriend filling her pussy with that big, white dick.

She couldn’t help herself. The thought came to her mind even before she could try to censor it. I love big, White dick, she told herself. I love it. I can’t get enough of it.

She went back to licking the pussy in front of her but even as she did, the thought that she’d been trying to avoid kept running through her mind. I love it, she told herself. I love it. I can’t help myself. I’m a fucking slut for big, white dick.

She’d thought she’d been hot before but now that she knew she had a big, white dick inside her, now she knew she was even hotter.

She was going to cum. She knew that now and it was all because of that big, white dick inside of her. She couldn’t help herself. She knew it. She loved it. She loved it. She loved having big, white dick inside her. She loved it.

If one had asked her, she wouldn’t have known why she continued to lick the pussy in front of her because that cock, it seemed, had her undivided attention but she did continue to lick that cunt. Maybe it was because she’d already started it and she wanted to finish the job. Maybe deep down inside, she knew she really liked it. Maybe it was just that she knew that if she didn’t have something to keep her mouth occupied, she’d end up screaming her head off. Whatever the reason, it really didn’t matter. What did matter was that she kept licking away at that pussy.

She was going to cum. She knew that. She was going to cum so fucking hard but before she did, she knew what she needed. She needed to feel that cock cum inside her. Somehow, she knew she couldn’t cum if that big, white dick wasn’t cumming, too.

Even with her mouth on that pussy, she managed to let loose with a moan. She loved that big, white dick. She wanted to cum.

She was close. She was really close, but it wasn’t her that came. It was the cunt she was licking. She could feel it convulsing and then it started to squirt itself in her face.

And that’s when she started to cum. She groaned as she felt it start to happen and even as her cunt squeezed the cock inside her, she felt it. That big, white dick was filling her up so really, fucking good.

And she was cumming. She was cumming so fucking hard. She couldn’t believe how hard she was cumming and it was all because of that big white dick she had inside her. She couldn’t help it. She loved big, white dick.

It wasn’t until it was all over that Hallie realized what she’d done. She’d let these people use her. She’d let them fuck her. Somehow, they’d tricked her into that because she knew full well she wouldn’t have done that on her own. These people were going to have to pay, she told herself. She wasn’t sure how or when, but these people were going to have to pay.