The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Personal Leave”

Chapter 7

The light of dawn was slowly filling the bedroom, but Jake’s sleep went undisturbed. On the other side of the queen-sized bed, Liz lay awake and restless in a gray silk bra and panties. Her shifting and pacing last night had been broken only by the spells, most of which had only lasted for a few minutes. As much as she hated to admit it, they were her one escape from this domestic nightmare.

Liz rolled over and frowned at her husband. In his sleep, Jake appeared normal, but she had already abandoned such hope. Jake was gone, and she was sharing a bed with a stranger. The loneliness was bad, the chilling emptiness in his eyes worse.

She stood up as quietly as possible and walked barefoot to the closet, hugging her body. Her skin was soft to the touch, and she could feel another spell threatening to engulf her. When the sensation passed without incident, she pulled out a long, gray sweatshirt of Jake’s and slipped it on. It covered her panties, but not her shapely thighs. It’s not like I’ll be wearing it for long.

Satisfied with her appearance, Liz gracefully circled the bed and approached the dresser. Even though it was Saturday, Jake had set the alarm on his clock radio to 5:30. Feeling tired and almost indifferent, she pulled the cord from the outlet.

Like that’ll work, Liz thought bleakly. For a moment, she watched her husband from the corner of her eye. Then she slipped out of the bedroom, leaving the door open only a crack. Jake had not moved an inch.

Liz set a plate of eggs and bacon on the kitchen table, and then she followed it with a cup of black coffee. She was far from hungry, but Jake would eat. Besides, she had to do something, if only to hang on to her sanity. Her life, or what little remained of it, seemed to be at a standstill.

She leaned against the kitchen island and waited, her arms crossed. Jake would be here soon. Alarm or no alarm, he would be up, and he would have plans. She already knew one of them, because she was a part of it.

When the new Jake wasn’t carrying out a seemingly endless series of tasks, he was talking to his wife about Alex or someone named Rachel. He seemed particularly fond of Rachel’s green eyes, and he was willing to discuss them at great length. The queen bees, as Liz now thought of the two women, were the apparent source of his hectic schedule.

Yesterday evening, Liz had tried desperately to free Jake from his own spell. She had talked to him, pleaded with him. She had yelled and screamed and broken things. She had reminded him of special memories, and she had told him countless times how much she loved him.

Through all of this, Jake had only stared blankly at her. Finally, Liz broke down and cried, while he pressed on with his household duties. He belonged to the queen bees now, just as she would soon belong to his boss.

Liz shook her head, her eyes darting around the kitchen. But they belong to Holsten, too. He said so himself. The queen bees are just a step up the corporate ladder, and everyone’s favorite sideshow freak is the CEO. And if everyone rises to their level of incompetence, as Jake used to say, where does that put you?

She frowned, but then erotic pleasure began to course through her. She closed her eyes and gripped the island. No, Liz. Fight it. Fight it fight it fight it-

The pleasure deepened, drowning out everything else, and Liz moaned. I belong to Jeremy now. A beautiful, seductive grin spread over her face as her mind cleared of all doubt. Now let’s have some fun. Running her hands through her blonde hair, she slid up and down the side of the island. The sweatshirt lifted, flashing her silk panties, and then it slid back down again.

Liz pranced forward flirtatiously, putting her sexy legs on display. Then she sauntered back and lifted herself onto the island. She lay down on its smooth surface and stroked herself, giggling with delight.

There was a part of Liz that still resisted Jeremy’s control, but she was not concerned about this. Soon, Jake would take her to see Jeremy, and he would correct the problem, the flaw in her mind. Then she could serve him all of the time. For now, she wanted to play.

Liz felt alive and delirious with pleasure. She stood on the island and began to dance sensually, imitating what she knew of strippers. As she moved her body to the song playing in her head, her sweatshirt climbed higher and higher. Finally, she slipped it off and happily tossed it aside.

Sexual fantasies were taking possession of Liz’s mind, and she reveled in them. Her eyes were filled with naked lust, and both bra straps had slipped off of her shoulders. Still dancing, she stroked her body in time with the music.

Liz unhooked her bra and danced her way out of it. As she fondled her breasts, she imagined that it was Jeremy who was touching her. He was dancing naked with her, seducing her with his eyes, and she was helpless to resist. She lovingly slipped her panties off for him.

In her mind, Jeremy entered her. With his irresistible body pressed against hers, Liz closed her eyes and began to moan. The pleasure was making her dizzy, and she slowly sank to her knees.

Liz’s dreamy eyes fluttered open. She was staring at the far wall, but all that she could see were Jeremy’s cocks. Her mind fixated on them, and she licked her lips. When she tried to slip one into her mouth, though, overwhelming pleasure tore the vision away. Liz orgasmed, screaming in satisfaction, and then she collapsed onto the island.

When she had caught her breath, Liz rolled over and stared up at the ceiling. She stroked herself for a while, lost in obedience and desire. Then a series of orgasms rocked her.

At first, Liz was dazed. Another spell. This one finished the job. I really am his now. Then reality hit her, and she quickly found her bra and panties. She could only hope that no one had seen her through the windows.

Liz had come to accept that Holsten would win. She could see no way around it. She also knew that she would be much happier when it was over, when the worry and struggle were replaced by blind obedience. She remembered all too well the pleasure that came from serving him. It made no difference to her, though. As long as she could still fight, she would.

Won’t be much of a fight. Liz slipped into her lingerie, and then she considered the sweatshirt. It seemed a waste of effort to keep putting it back on. After a moment, she climbed down off of the island and turned toward the table.

Liz jumped, startled. Jake was sitting at the table, staring at her as he ate his breakfast with mechanical precision. She breathed in deeply, and then she forced a smile. “Hi, Jake. Can I get you anything?”

Jake shook his head. “At twelve o’clock, I’m taking you to Mr. Holsten.” He looked her over. “You won’t be wearing that. Rachel said to wear the sexiest outfit you own.”

Liz nodded. “Holsten already told me.” She would do as she was told. Whatever resistance still lived in her mind, she could no longer disobey a direct command.

Jake’s only reaction was to look higher. “You’ll comb your hair. And you’ll shower.”

She smiled weakly. “Jake, I’ll look as sexy as I possibly can for him. He’ll be pleased, so don’t worry about it.” Jake stared at her for a moment, and then he returned to his meal.

Watching him eat, an idea occurred to Liz. She took a seat directly across from her husband, her heart beating fast. It’s crazy. It won’t work. And you know you couldn’t bring yourself to do it, anyway.

I have to try. What else is there? She knew the answer all too well.

Liz stood up, her eyes still on her husband. “Jake.” When he looked up at her, she managed a warm smile. “Jake...you know I’ll be gone soon. Do you...” She hesitated, unnerved by his stare. “Do you want me?”

Jake gave no reaction at all. She looked down at her body and ran her fingers between her breasts. “I’m in my underwear, Jake. Do you like this? Would you like to touch me? You know...like you used to?” She waited for a spell to overtake her, but the other side of her seemed content for the moment.

He looked at her breasts and then back at her face. “Alex says that you belong to Mr. Holsten. She says that I don’t need you any more.”

Liz shook her head, staring seductively at him. “That’s not what I said, Jake. I asked if you wanted me.” She slipped around the table and placed a hand on his shoulder. Her leg rubbed against his. “I think you watched me when I was touching myself. I think you liked it. You know I’m sexy, Jake.”

Jake’s eyes fixed on the front of her panties. She pushed the table aside, and then she slipped onto his lap. Her hand caressed his crotch, and she was pleased to find that he had grown hard. He still feels something. And I’ll make him feel a lot more.

Liz ran her fingers playfully through his hair. “I have to do what Mr. Holsten tells me, but he never told me not to make love to you. And I will, Jake. One last time. All you have to do is ask.”

He stared at her, his cock now stiff against his pants. “Rachel says that I have to take you to Mr. Holsten. It’s important that we not be late.”

Liz giggled as she unzipped his pants. “We have time, Jake. Plenty of time. I’ll help you do everything you need to do before we go. But first, you have to make love to me. I insist.”

When he did not respond, she removed her bra and fondled her breasts for him. “Would you like me to wear green? I have green underwear, Jake. It’s waiting in the bedroom, just for you.” She kissed him, her tongue sliding through his mouth. “Let me wear it for you, Jake. You’ll like the way I look in it. You know it’s what you want.”

Jake nodded, staring at her breasts. “You’ll wear it for me. Then you’ll get ready, and I’ll take you to Mr. Holsten. Rachel says not to be late.”

Jake lay naked on the bed, staring up at Liz as she straddled him. His eyes were as blank as ever, but he was grinning wildly at her. She felt great satisfaction at this. I reached him. He’s still there, and all he sees is me. Maybe that’s enough. It has to be enough.

She slipped off her green silk bra, slowly dropping it onto his chest. Then she leaned down and kissed him deeply, her bare breasts pressed against him. His hands pulled her green panties off, and she let him enter her. Staring into his eyes, she began to ride him.

Liz moaned and went faster. She grabbed her panties from Jake’s hand and rubbed them against his cheek, and his smile grew even wider. She dangled them before his mouth, letting him grip them with his teeth. She had never seen him so excited, and it made her feel sexy and powerful.

Despite her growing pleasure, Liz forced herself to speak. There was not much time left. “Listen to me, Jake. Enjoy the green that comes from me, but listen to what I’m saying. You will obey my words, because the green is mine. You’re my husband, and you swore yourself to me. Not Alex. Not Rachel. I’m your queen, and you love me. I’m everything to you.”

Jake ran his mouth over the silk panties, and Liz pulled them away. “I gave you the green, and I can take it away. Liz is everything. Liz is all you see.” She slipped the panties back into his mouth. “Obey the green, Jake. You have to love me.”

Finally, Liz orgasmed, and the words fled from her mind. She closed her eyes, massaging her breasts and moaning. When she looked at her husband again, she was grinning seductively. I belong to Jeremy. She ran her mouth over Jake’s chest, imagining that it was her master’s. Jeremy was everything to her.

Jake came inside of her, and then he stared blankly up at the ceiling. The grin faded from his face. “You have to get ready. Rachel says not to be late.”

The hallway was empty, except for Liz and her husband. She stood before the door to Holsten’s apartment, mentally preparing herself. She had no doubt that this would be her last stand, her moment of truth. When it was over, she would belong to Holsten fully.

Jake was standing beside Liz, staring at the door. When she did not move, he turned toward her. “You have to go through the door. Rachel says so.”

Liz faced him and smiled calmly. “I know.” She leaned forward and kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck. He felt stiff to her touch, but she did not care. She kissed him again and again, thinking back on her best memories of him. She kissed him until tears came to her eyes.

Finally, she pulled away, slipping her hands into his. Jake stared blankly at her. “You have to go through the door now.”

Liz nodded. “I love you, Jake. I always have. If I could stay with you, I would. But I have to go. Goodbye, Jake.” She kissed him one last time, and then she opened the door.

The apartment was spacious and classy, and Liz could not imagine how much it cost. Holsten was sitting on the sofa in his boxers, grinning at her. The door to his bedroom was wide open, and two naked women were rolling around on it. The blonde is Alex, she thought.

“Come in,” Holsten said after a moment, and Liz complied. As she turned to shut the door, she saw that Jake had already left. The women in the bedroom were moaning, and Holsten turned his head. “Keep it down.” Their moans turned to whispers, but they continued to fondle each other.

As Liz stood quietly before Holsten, he looked her over with a faint smile. “The red dress from the Christmas party?”

She nodded. “It’s the sexiest outfit I have. That’s what you told me to wear.”

Holsten massaged his crotch. “And you like to do what I want, don’t you?”

Liz shook her head. “I have to do what you want. I can’t help it.”

“And why is that? Have you tried?”

She sneered at him. “I just have to. I can’t fight it anymore, and you know it. Believe me, I would like nothing more than to tell you to shove it.”

Holsten grinned. “Let’s play a game, Liz. I’m going to give you a command in a moment, and I want you to try to resist it. Do your absolute best. Can you do that?”

Liz wearily nodded. “I have no choice.” She focused as hard as she could on disobeying him.

“Tiger, I command you to take your dress off.”

She slowly slipped the dress down, sexual pleasure spreading through her. She waited for another spell to take her, but her mind remained intact. He wants me like this. He wants me to feel helpless before him.

Liz had chosen a lacy red bra, panties, garter belt and stockings, undoubtedly the sexiest lingerie that she owned. Holsten seemed to approve. She felt great pleasure at being half naked before him, but she tried to ignore it.

“Look at my coffee table, Liz.” There were two objects resting on the glass surface. One was a white clothing box. The other was a crystal statue of a tiger. “I figured I should get you a present for the start of your new life. The tiger belongs to you, as you now belong to me.”

Liz smiled and picked up the tiger, and then she tried to throw it at him. Her mind retaliated, though, and her aim was wide. It struck the wall and shattered. She glared coldly at Holsten. “Fuck you and your present.”

Holsten sighed, and the pleasure in her intensified. After a moment, she orgasmed as quietly as she could. “Come on, Liz. I know you like this. And you know I can give you more pleasure than Jake ever could. Why don’t you accept what you really want?”

She smiled bitterly. “Because it’s not real, you son of a bitch. I love Jake, and I hate everything about you. You can do all the magic tricks you want. You can make me believe any lie. You’ll still never have the real me. You’ll never lay one finger on me by my own choice.”

“And you know why? Because you’re a pathetic loser. You control our minds because that’s the only way you can get any.” Liz leaned forward, staring into his eyes. “You’ll always be a loser to any woman who can think straight.”

Holsten’s expression grew cold, and she smirked in triumph. For a moment, he said nothing. “I think I’ve heard enough from you.”

The change took place before Liz even knew what hit her. She fell to her knees before her master, smiling seductively and stroking herself. “Jeremy...I’m sorry I broke the statue. It was a wonderful gift.” Her fingers slid into her panties. “How can I ever repay you?”

His eyes shifted to the white box. “You can start by putting that on.”

Eager to please, Liz opened the box. Inside was her cheerleading outfit from high school, orange with white lettering. She giggled. “I’d love to.”

As she slipped out of her lingerie, savoring the pleasure that followed, Jeremy shook his head. “This game was fun for a while, but I’m getting frustrated, Liz. There’s a part of you that just won’t listen, and I’m afraid I’ll have to turn things up a notch.”

She nodded and stepped into the uniform. “I’ll do whatever it takes. I don’t want to disobey any more.”

“Good. That’s good, Liz.” He waited until she was dressed, and then he smiled. “I see why Jake was such a fan.”

Liz grinned, modeling her uniform for her master. “Will it go away? The bad part of me?”

Jeremy slowly nodded. “Soon, Tiger. Very soon.”