The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Personal Leave”

Chapter 6

Tracy told her story first, speaking in short, decisive statements that failed to fully explain anything. Before long, this brought out the detective in Zack. He gently questioned her on countless details of her day, some so trivial that Laura started yawning.

Through all of this, the stranger sitting on Laura’s recliner said nothing. Zack found this more than a little unnerving. The man was acting like a spectator, not someone who actually had anything to lose. We really don’t know anything about this guy.

Now it was Zack’s turn to tell a story, and he was about to leave out some very important details. He could only hope that no one would notice. Tracy was curled up beside him on Laura’s tan couch, her arms wrapped around one of his. She looked tired and under a great deal of stress, but her eyes were still alert. Laura was at the far end of the couch, beer in hand.

Then there was McKesslyn, who watched Zack patiently from the recliner. The stranger had light blue eyes and a full head of salt-and-pepper gray hair. He was well-tanned, and he was wearing a gray suit. McKesslyn was an Irish name, or at least sounded like it, but the stranger’s accent was exotic in a subtle sort of way. Zack had never heard anything quite like it.

When no one said anything, Zack continued his story. “After I handcuffed Alex to the table, she kept trying to seduce me, to get me to have sexual relations with her. Then she told me that she’d been working on my mind all along, wearing down my resistance. She said that she would eventually force me to touch her.”

Zack kissed Tracy on the cheek, and she smiled weakly. He wondered how she found the strength, after everything she had been through. “It didn’t happen, though. I never laid a hand on her.”

This was true, but it was not the whole truth. When the door had opened, Zack was only seconds away from satisfying his lust. He had made up his mind, had even embraced the idea. He would make the bitch suck his cock with that beautiful mouth of hers. If he was about to become Alex’s mindfucked zombie slave, he intended to have his way with her first.

Then Detective Katzner had walked in, and Zack remembered himself. More importantly, he remembered Tracy, and his lust all but disappeared. Instead of answering his fellow detective’s questions, he headed straight for the bathroom and threw up.

Zack took hold of Tracy’s hand and affectionately played with her fingers. “When that failed, Alex got angry and threatened me. I just left the room, sat at my desk for a while. Tried to figure something out, which didn’t go too well.” Now he was simply making things up, and it made him feel guilty. Better that she not know. Better for both of us.

“When I went back to check on Alex, she was gone. Her dress, everything. My handcuffs were sitting on the table. Later, Detective Katzner told me that one of the beat cops was acting strange. I checked myself, and it was clear that Alex had changed him. So I told Katzner what was going on.”

Zack glanced at McKesslyn, and the stranger smiled. “I understand, Detective. And another cop might prove useful to our cause.” McKesslyn calmly shifted his gaze toward Laura. “Go ahead, Miss Walsh.”

Laura frowned at the stranger and shook her head. “Before we continue, I want to know more about what’s going on. This might be average, everyday stuff to you, but we’re in over our heads.”

McKesslyn nodded. “I’ll gladly tell you everything you want to know, as soon as you’re finished. It’s just easier if I know what you’ve discovered on your own.”

Laura took a sip of beer, and then she shrugged. “Well, there’s not much to tell. Holsten fired me, claiming that I failed to do work he’d specifically asked me to do. The thing is, I did all of the work. I just couldn’t find it. So I asked Rachel to back me up, because she’d been right there when I was working on it.”

McKesslyn’s smile widened. “And she claimed not to know what you were talking about.”

Laura glanced at the carpet and sighed. “Exactly. She was acting really weird, too. Alex isn’t your typical Newpoint employee, by any means, but Rachel...whatever Holsten did to her, she’s not all there.” She turned toward Tracy. “You noticed it too, right?”

Tracy nodded, gripping Zack’s hand. “The way she talked was awkward. Unnatural.”

McKesslyn folded his hands and placed them in his lap. “Well, there’s any number of things a king can do to a slave’s mind, and any number of things he might want to do. Jeremy might simply have gotten creative, with undesired consequences. If you see her again, she’ll probably speak more like you’d expect.”

Laura sat up, her eyes curious. “Did you say ‘king’?”

“Yes, as in chess. Just a term we use for what Jeremy is, since we don’t know what they actually call themselves. A king has the power to control some, but not all, female minds through a strange form of telepathy. By performing a particular ritual, he can then transform these women into queens, like Alex or Rachel.”

Tracy nodded thoughtfully. “So how many of these kings are there?”

“Only one at a time, as far as we know. When one dies, another eventually replaces him. We don’t know all of the details, but they are of human origin.”

Laura leaned forward and set her empty beer can on the coffee table. “Does that mean Holsten isn’t human anymore?”

McKesslyn shrugged. “Without closer study, it’s hard to say. As you know, kings are generally human in structure...with one particular anatomical distinction.” He pulled a detailed sketch from his pocket and laid it on the table.

Zack’s eyes widened. “Wow.”

Laura grinned and shook her head. “My god. Why does he ever get out of bed?”

McKesslyn returned the sketch to his pocket, and then he leaned back in the recliner. “Among experts of the occult, kings are well known for their ambition. You might even say that they’re never satisfied.”

Laura rolled her eyes. “I can see why.”

McKesslyn sighed. “I’m not simply referring to sexual satisfaction, Miss Walsh. Kings are power hungry, almost as a rule. They control women, but they also control men through their queens. These men are called pawns, and they can serve any number of purposes.”

Laura shrugged. “Any gay kings?” She stood up and headed into the kitchen.

“There’s no recorded history of it, but that might not mean anything. Some kings have built remarkable harems, while others are not remembered for their sexual conquests at all.” McKesslyn glanced at the others. “Anything else?”

Tracy shook her head. “Go on.”

“Queens are like other slaves, except that they possess unusual strength and are notoriously hard to kill. And, as you know, they can turn some men into pawns, who are distinguished by their zombie-like behavior. To do this, they need the man to touch a green item of clothing. It works as some sort of catalyst.”

Laura walked back into the living room with a second can of beer. She reclaimed her seat and pulled the tab. “Why is it taking Holsten so long to gain control?”

McKesslyn nodded. “He’s avoiding suspicion, I imagine. Also, not all women can become slaves or queens, and not all men can become pawns. There are a great number of immune people, something a king has to work around. I happen to be one of the immune, a useful but dangerous trait in my line of work.”

He glanced thoughtfully between Laura and Zack. “Fortunately for us, the two of you are immune as well. Tracy has a degree of resistance, but she clearly is susceptible.”

Zack sat forward, frowning. “Okay, hold on. If I’m immune, or whatever, then why did Alex try to seduce me?”

McKesslyn sighed. “Kings and queens will do whatever they need to do to reach their goal. They can be manipulative, dishonest and just plain unethical. Alex pretended that she could control Tracy, because she wanted to frighten her into silence. Laura was fired in the hope that she would simply walk away from the situation.”

“As for you...Alex clearly wanted to demoralize you. She wanted you to believe that you were under her control, so that you would give in to desire. She doesn’t even have the power to control minds without physical contact. But after you cheated on Tracy, you would effectively be out of the picture.”

Zack stared down at his hands, overwhelmed by sudden guilt. McKesslyn continued to speak, but he heard little of it. It was all me. Alex fed me a line, and I played right into her hands. I almost...did I believe it? Or did I just want to? Was I looking for an excuse?

He leaned back and cradled Tracy in his arms, kissing her ear. She rested her head on his shoulder, but McKesslyn held her attention. I’m so sorry. Oh god, I’m so sorry. She can’t ever find out. I can’t lose her.

McKesslyn looked at Zack, his expression grave. “Outside of Rachel, none of Jeremy’s efforts against us have worked. The next time, he’ll probably resort to something more extreme. You all need to be very careful.” He sighed. “I’m afraid that’s all I can tell you.”

Tracy sat up and shook her head, staring coldly at McKesslyn. “You haven’t told us everything, and you know it. Who are you? Why are you here?”

He smiled and nodded. “Of course, Miss Cain. My apologies. My name is Samuel McKesslyn. I have spent my life studying the occult, and Jeremy’s kind has haunted me since the beginning. Years ago, I allied myself with those who would fight his kind.”

“I’ve been in Baltimore less than a week, because Jeremy has only recently been brought to our attention. I flew into the country as soon as I could. Since then, I’ve been keeping a low profile. I still don’t know what he’s after, but I’ll do everything I can to help stop him. I just can’t do it alone.”

Tracy took hold of Zack’s hand, her eyes full of distress. “Can we save her?”

McKesslyn frowned. “Excuse me?”

“Rachel. Can she go back to the way she was before?”

He hesitated. “If she were merely a slave, it would be a strong possibility. There’s a theory among my colleagues that the original state of mind is never really erased, no matter how complete or enduring the control. In theory, the real Rachel is buried under all of these changes, and it’s just a matter of digging her out.”

“However, she’s been turned into a queen, so I’m afraid that it becomes more difficult. The bond between a queen and her king is unusually powerful. You would need a strong emotional connection to Rachel. Even then, there are no guarantees.”

Tracy sighed and shook her head. “We have to try. We have to. I’m the one who got her into this. If there’s any hope at all...” She held back tears. “It should have been me, you know. If I’d gone there myself...”

Zack embraced her, guilt still nagging at him. “Tracy, none of this is your fault. You did everything you could.”

Tracy kissed him, and then she pressed her face against his chest. “I’m not so sure. But if we could capture her, bring her back here...”

McKesslyn shrugged. “And how do you propose doing that? You know how strong Rachel is. There’s at least one other queen, there’s the building’s security, there’s Jeremy himself...”

She pulled away from Zack and faced the older man. “Then we’ll take her at home. When she’s asleep.”

Zack slowly shook his head. “Tracy, do you even know where she lives? You’d have to return to Newpoint and access the employee database, and that’s if Jeremy hasn’t deleted the information.”

After a moment, Tracy nodded. “Or had Rachel do it for him. I don’t know. Maybe we could do it at work, if we created a distraction...”

Laura grinned at Tracy and shrugged. “Why don’t we do it on Monday?”

At first, no one said anything. Then Tracy rolled her eyes. “Of course...I can’t believe I forgot. The merger will be finalized this Monday. Alex will be with Klein and the executives from Lidman, working out the details.”

McKesslyn nodded thoughtfully. “Fair enough. But who’s going to distract Jeremy?”

Tracy sighed. “I will. I’m the only one Holsten has any reason to meet with. I still work for him. And even if he wants to fire me for skipping work, he’ll have to deal with me first.”

Zack grimaced, his guilt forgotten in the grip of numbing fear. “Tell me you’re kidding. Tracy, you’re the only one of us this guy can touch. This is exactly what he wants you to do.”

Tracy shrugged at him, and then she shook her head. “I resisted last time, Zack. And he can’t risk me causing another big scene, not during work hours. I can just tell him I’m quitting, and I want nothing more to do with it. That’ll be reason enough for him to let me walk out the door.”

McKesslyn smiled. “If we could get Rachel on our side, she might provide us with important information. Knowing what Jeremy is planning would be a big step toward stopping him.” He stood up and straightened his jacket. “Anyway, we still have a few days to consider our options. Let’s not rush into anything.”

Laura grinned. “In that case, I’m going to get seriously drunk tonight. Or die trying.”

Sitting gracefully at the edge of the bathtub, Rachel ran her fingers through the warm water. She could feel the heat rising into the air, and sexual fantasies drifted through her mind. Her face reflected total bliss and sense of purpose as she turned the knobs and watched the water trickle to a halt.

Rachel stood and turned to face the open door, her white silk robe clinging to her body. A thin layer of sweat had formed on her skin, but she knew to wait before disrobing. Mr. Holsten had instructed her well on this matter. When it came to such menial chores, there was no place for improvisation.

Eventually, Mr. Holsten entered the room, dressed in a crimson bathrobe and sandals. He said nothing and offered no reaction to being in her company, as she expected. Nothing needed to be said. It was time for her master’s bath.

Rachel smiled humbly, her tranquil eyes fixed on his. She untied her belt and slipped the robe off, letting it fall to the floor. Then she stood motionless before him, as comfortable in her nudity as she would have been dressed.

Mr. Holsten looked over Rachel’s body, and then he gave her a slight nod. She immediately stepped forward and undressed him, suppressing a moan at the sight of his hardened cocks. She knelt down before him and removed his sandals, neatly placing them to the side. Her face was only inches from his crotch, but she resisted the temptation to devour him.

Rachel rose and walked around Mr. Holsten to close the bathroom door. Then she turned and knelt in his presence, her head bowed. This was all part of her new routine, and she accepted it without question.

When her master had lowered himself into the bathtub, Rachel placed her loving eyes on him, awaiting further instruction. He glanced at her and smiled. “Join me.”

Rachel grinned seductively. “Yes, Mr. Holsten.” Seconds later, she slipped into the water across from him, savoring its warmth as it spilled over every inch of her. Then she rose above the surface and ran her fingers through her dark, saturated hair. Clinging to her, it fell neatly over one shoulder and down the side of one breast.

Rachel’s eyes ran over her master’s cocks, and she licked her lips. “Shall I bathe you, Sir?” He nodded, and she knelt before him, her skin slick with water. She picked up the bar of soap and lathered it, and then she leaned forward and ran her soapy hands over his chest. Her work was diligent, but she treated him to the occasional loving caress.

As Rachel moved on to Mr. Holsten’s broad shoulders, he smiled and lathered the soap himself. He began to cleanse her breasts, and her eyes lit up. She was startled and delighted by this. “Thank you, Sir.”

He grinned, fondling her more than was really necessary. “It’s my pleasure, Rachel. I trust you’re fully healed from the trouble we had earlier. I wouldn’t want this body harmed.”

Rachel frowned and nodded, but she continued to serve him. “My body is healed. I deserved to be hurt, Mr. Holsten. I failed you.”

Mr. Holsten shook his head, his hands now washing her breasts clean. “You did exactly what you were supposed to do. Tracy’s just being difficult. She’ll come around.”

She pouted and slipped her hands under the water’s surface, scrubbing his erect cocks with the bar of soap. “Tracy is important to you. I was supposed to bring her to you, and I didn’t. I’m a bad slave, aren’t I?”

He leaned forward and kissed her. “No, you’re a good slave. I’ll take care of Tracy. Don’t you worry your pretty little head over it.” As her hands dutifully cleaned him, he stared down at her breasts. “My bath can wait, Rachel. Pleasure me.”

“Yes, Sir.” Rachel grinned and climbed on top of him, her wet body pressed tightly against his. She began to nibble his ear. I’m a good slave.

Wearing only his boxers, Zack crossed his arms and stared anxiously out the bedroom window. Earlier, children had chased each other through the neighbors’ yard, their mother watching them from the porch. Dusk had given way to night, though, and the sky was now lit only by the fleeting glow of fireflies. Even here, Baltimore seemed like a ghost town to him.

Laura had given Tracy and Zack the master bedroom, but McKesslyn had insisted on taking the couch. Through all of this, Zack had kept to himself, as if he were the outsider and McKesslyn the old friend. He could not shake the dread that he felt, and the thought of Monday was bearing down on him. He knew that he should put a stop to Tracy’s plan, but he felt too guilty over Alex to make any sort of demands.

You betrayed me, the voice of Tracy whispered in his mind. You let that whore Alex come between us, and now you want to tell me what I can and can’t do? You say you love me, but you won’t even marry me. I guess you’re not ready for just one woman.

Zack shook his head, studying Tracy in the window’s reflection. She was lying on Laura’s bed in a blue t-shirt and silk panties, her eyes on him. I’ll marry you. If you ask me now, I’ll say yes. Just don’t go to him. Don’t leave me.

Tracy sat up and frowned at him. “You’re angry, aren’t you? Disappointed in me.”

He closed his eyes. “I just don’t understand. Why does it have to be you?”

She sighed. “Because I have to fight back. Zack, it’s not just my mind I’m worried about. It’s everything in my life. Everything. Ever since this started, I’ve been haunted. I can’t stop thinking about it. I’ve been so afraid. And it has to stop.”

Zack turned and stared pleadingly into her eyes. I’m afraid, too. Don’t you know that? “I love you.” The words sounded weak to his ears. He felt helpless, impotent.

Tracy smiled. “And I love you. I always will. But I’m stronger than you give me credit for.”

Without thinking, Zack climbed onto the bed and began to passionately kiss her. At first, she kissed him back. When he started to fondle her breasts, though, she pulled away. “No. Not tonight.”

Zack kissed Tracy again, more gently this time. She pressed her face against his, and he slipped his arms around her. “Please. I want you. I want to be with you.” And have my way with you. If I can’t stop you on Monday, let me be in charge now. Let me be stronger now.

These thoughts embarrassed him, and he felt guilty all over again. He looked away, grappling with his emotions. Tracy stared at him and frowned. “Zack?”

Zack shook his head. “I...” Then recognition dawned in her eyes, and he let go of her. “I’m sorry. Tracy, I’m sorry. I don’t know what I’m doing.” Visions of sex played through his mind, and only some of them were with Tracy. Alex flickered in and out of his mind, her naked body weaving through satin sheets.

Tracy hesitated, and then she smiled at him. “It’s okay.” Zack only stared at her, overwhelmed by his growing desire for her. She leaned forward and softly kissed him, her eyes loving and serene. “I’m saying yes, Zack. If that’s what you need to be okay with this, I understand.” She stripped off her t-shirt, baring her breasts. “Now make love to me.”

Zack kissed Tracy hard, and his hands clutched at her body. While he removed his boxers and tossed them aside, she lay back on the bed and waited for him. He fell on top of her, meeting no resistance in her eyes or her warm, inviting flesh. His mouth collided with hers again and again.

Zack ground his body against Tracy’s, his cock sliding across the silk of her panties, and she moaned in approval. Her eyes filled with lust, and she eagerly slipped her panties off. He wasted little time in entering her.

Yes, you’re such a big, strong man, the voice of Alex cooed in the back of Zack’s mind. He closed his eyes, sliding into Tracy harder and faster. You took a strong, willful woman like Tracy and made her give up control. You’re on top now, big boy. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Zack rammed against Tracy again, his hands cupping her breasts, and she orgasmed. A moment later, he followed suit. She stared into his eyes and uttered one breathless word. “More.”