The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Personal Leave”

Chapter 8

“I want you to think back on being a cheerleader. Back on your fondest memory of it. I want you to capture that memory in your mind.”

Liz was still standing in Jeremy’s living room, her eyes now closed. She tried to remember for him, but it seemed vague and distant. Football game. Third down. Come on, Liz. Jake. Bleachers. Remember. Remember for Jeremy.

A strange but pleasant feeling passed over her. All of a sudden, she was there, in the moment. She could hear the crowd cheer. She could see their smiling faces, could smell the rain in the air. Everything was recreated in perfect detail, with one notable difference. In this version, her cheerleading outfit was a lush shade of green.

At the same time, she could still feel the carpet of Jeremy’s living room floor. She could faintly hear a woman giggling. She was experiencing both places at once, and yet it was somehow clear in her mind.

Liz cheered on the football field as she had that day, and her actions were mirrored in real life. She could feel the excitement of the game, the anticipation. The Tigers were playing their arch rivals, the Eagles, and the game was on the line.

I’m a tiger, she thought with pride. I was always a tiger. And I’ll fight for the home team, no matter what.

Her thoughts were not fully on the game, though. In the back of her mind, she kept thinking about her boyfriend. She loved him, and he said that he loved her. She had promised him that they would go all the way tonight, if the Tigers won the game. In truth, she would go all the way no matter what.

She finished a cheer, and then she looked up at the top bleachers. Jake will be there, smiling at me. Just like that night.

It was not Jake, though. Liz saw now that it was a younger Jeremy. He smiled at her, and her grin widened. Then she turned toward the field and clapped enthusiastically. It was the last play of the game.

The Tigers quarterback pulled back and threw a pass to the wide receiver, and he caught it in the end zone. Liz jumped up and screamed in excitement. She was seventeen. She loved her home team, and she loved Jeremy. Tonight, he would take her virginity.

Liz opened her eyes, her hand slipping between her legs. Her master was sitting on the couch, completely naked. “Jeremy...I remember. How could I forget that it was you?”

Jeremy nodded. “Keep going, Tiger. You know where.”

She fell into his arms, and then she was in the back seat of Jake’s car. Not Jake’s car. Jeremy’s car. The windows were steamed over. Her tongue slid through Jeremy’s mouth too many times to count as he pawed at her body. Her cheerleading uniform felt hot against her, and she turned on his lap so that he could unzip it.

Straddling him, Liz slid her uniform down her body. In the car, she was wearing a white silk bra and panties. Most of her underwear was cotton, but she wanted to look sexy for her boyfriend. In the apartment, she was naked. As Jeremy began to suck on her breasts, the younger version of him simply stared at her. She grinned and fell on top of him.

Jeremy pulled her panties down and slipped inside of her, and she moaned and rocked slowly against him. Liz remembered him coming too fast, but it seemed to go on forever this time. Finally, the pleasure overwhelmed her. She orgasmed again and again, and then she fell against him.

Her eyes stared into Jeremy’s, loving and obedient. I’m going to spend my life with him. I don’t want anyone else. She slid down his body and slowly sucked one of his cocks.

That didn’t happen, a voice in her mind protested. Liz ignored this. When she had sucked all three cocks, she slipped into Jeremy’s waiting arms.

The memory faded, and she purred at her master. He stroked her hair. “Now your wedding.”

Liz frowned. “I don’t think I can. The bad part of me will stop it. She doesn’t like this.”

Jeremy shook his head. “I won’t let her stop it. She can’t do anything while I’m here. The wedding, Liz.”

She nodded, and then she stood and walked into his bedroom. She was marching down the aisle toward Jeremy, a radiant bride. Everything was green, from her wedding gown to the ring bearer’s tuxedo, from the church organ to the bouquet in her hands. This was the Church of Jeremy, where her friends and family came to worship him. He was waiting for Liz to join them.

It was Jake. It was Jake, and I loved him, and we were married. You can’t take that away from me, you fucking-

Liz came to a stop beside Jeremy and stared lovingly into his eyes. She was beaming, filled with anticipation. The priest turned to him. “Do you, Jeremy Holsten, take Liz to be your obedient slave, to hold possession over her and every thought she has, for as long as you both shall live?”

“I do.” He winked at her. Why had she thought that was Jake?

“And do you, Liz Bruckner, take Jeremy to be your master, to love and obey him without question, for as long as you both shall live?”

Jake. I married Jake. Jake is my husband.

Liz nodded, nearly breathless. “I do.”

The priest smiled as Jeremy slipped the ring onto her finger. “By the power vested in Jeremy Holsten, I now declare you master and slave. You may kiss the bride.”

Jeremy leaned forward and kissed her, and she orgasmed.

The wedding was gone in an instant. Liz pressed herself against Jeremy, dizzy. “She’s getting weaker. I can feel it.”

He kissed her forehead. “Just one more, Tiger. The honeymoon.”

Liz closed her eyes in one reality and opened them in another. The honeymoon suite was furnished in green. She stood before Jeremy in only a white lace negligee, grinning seductively. He pulled her close and kissed her, and she melted into his arms.

They kissed for some time, gently rocking, and Liz was happy just to be near him. Then Jeremy drew her by the hand to the foot of the bed. She slipped onto his lap, enjoying the feel of his hardened cocks beneath her. He ran his hand over her leg, and her face lit up as it crept under her lacy lingerie. “You belong to me now.”

Liz stared into his eyes, overcome with lust. “Always, Master. My mind is yours.”

He caressed her hip with a knowing smile. “And?”

She slipped her negligee down, baring her breasts. “And my body is yours.” Jeremy nodded, and she fell on him. Within seconds, she was naked, and she could feel him inside of her. The pleasure was unforgettable.

Liz orgasmed several times, clawing at the bed, and then she fell still. Green sheets turned crimson in the blink of an eye. “Jeremy, I...I obey.” She curled up against him, running her fingers over his cock. “I think it’s over. She’s not fighting any more.”

Jeremy kissed her. “You were a very good girl, Tiger, but we have to make sure. Clear your mind. Become the other Liz.”

Liz opened her eyes. She was lying naked on the bed, and it felt very nice. Jeremy watched her from across the room, his expression blank. Sexual pleasure deepened in her, and she realized in embarrassment that her hand was between her legs.

She pulled her hand away and sat up, feeling strangely comfortable with the situation. Another spell. But I’m still here. I thought he would change me, but I still have a mind of my own. Maybe I can fight him. Maybe I can be with Jake.

Liz frowned at Jeremy. But why do I want to be with Jake? Why would I betray Jeremy like that? I belong to him. I chose to spend my life serving him. And I’m always loyal to the home team.

She looked away, confused. She could no longer feel Jeremy influencing her, but she still had strong feelings at the very thought of him. Was he letting her go? Did she want to be let go? Conflicting thoughts and emotions swarmed in her head, and she struggled to make sense of it all.

I was resisting his control. I used to love Jake, and I wanted to hang on to that. But Jake isn’t himself anymore. And Jeremy came first. He was my first love. My first and only master. Could I have stopped loving him? Why can’t I remember?

Liz realized that she was staring at Jeremy’s cocks, and desire filled her. She looked up, her eyes pleading. “Help me, Jeremy. I don’t understand.”

He calmly shook his head. “I can’t make this decision for you. Just follow your heart, Liz. Let your thoughts and feelings guide you.”

Frustrated, Liz searched through her memories for the answers. She remembered making love to Jeremy for the first time. She remembered their wedding day. Her fondest memory was of submitting to her new master. That was the only answer that she could find, the only answer that she needed.

An eager grin spread over her face. “Master.”

Jeremy nodded with a grin of his own, touching himself. “And you are?”

She knelt on the bed, feeling more passionate and certain about her place than ever before. “I’m your slave. I belong to you. Jake is nothing to me. I love and obey you always.”

He was quite hard now, and she wanted him inside of her. “Then you won’t fight anymore? Tigers are strong. Tigers fight. Don’t they, Liz?”

Liz purred and slipped her fingers between her legs. “I fight for you, my master. I’m always loyal to the home team, and you are my home team. I’m your pet, your plaything, your tiger.” She lifted her other hand, showing him the wedding ring. “This proves my love and devotion to you.”

Jeremy approached her, stopping at the foot of the bed. “Of course it does, Tiger. But why don’t you prove your love and devotion another way?”

Liz crawled forward obediently, her mouth sliding over one of his cocks. No one comes between me and my master.

The bedroom door was wide open, and Rachel stood by the doorway, wearing only a pink babydoll nightie and matching panties. It pleased her to see Mr. Holsten so happy, even though it was someone else who was giving him pleasure. She knew better than to cross the threshold, but the open door was close enough. She was encouraged to watch.

Liz crawled across the bed and descended on Mr. Holsten with animal lust, a beautiful silhouette in the dark of night. He had certainly put her through her paces over the last few hours, but it seemed that she was always ready for more. Alex would have been jealous, but Rachel was excited.

Mr. Holsten caressed his new plaything as she rode him. Her eyes wide, Rachel absently stroked the front of her panties. Liz cried out in pleasure, and Rachel’s sweet smile widened in anticipation. When the new girl finally orgasmed, she pulled herself away. She had a sexy blonde of her own to entertain.

The living room was dark, but Rachel could still see clearly. There was an open sleeping bag on the floor, and Alex was lying in it with her head propped up. She wore a filmy blue bra and panties, her fingers dancing suggestively over her leg. “Ready for bed, Sweetie?”

Grinning, Rachel untied her nightie and let it fall to the floor. She slipped into the sleeping bag and embraced her lover. Alex giggled and kissed her bare breast, and she could feel the blonde’s leg sliding against hers. Rachel climbed on top and began to kiss Alex, savoring the warmth of her body.

After a while, Alex reached behind her back, and her bra came undone. Rachel eagerly ran her mouth over her lover’s breasts, Alex’s moans only exciting her more. She kissed down Alex’s body and then pulled her panties out of the way. Rachel had learned how to use her tongue all too well.

Alex was almost asleep when Rachel spoke her name. They were cuddling in the sleeping bag, still naked. She opened her eyes with a sleepy smile. “What is it, Sweetie?”

Rachel shrugged. “It’s just for tonight, right? He just wants to play with Liz for a while, because she’s new. That’s what you said.”

Alex smiled and nodded. “Yes, Rachel. But things are going to change.” She ran her fingers through Rachel’s silky hair. “You won’t always share a bed with Jeremy.”

Rachel frowned. “What about you? Can I always share a bed with you?”

Alex kissed her, stroking her leg. “Of course you can, Sweetie. Always. That’s what he wants, for us to be together.”

Rachel beamed and took hold of her hand. “I love you, Alex.” Then she closed her eyes.

She was trapped in a dream world, adrift in an endless expanse of green haze. She knew that there was an exit, a way home, but she could not slip through it. The other one blocked her way. The other one was on his side, and she could not fight both of them.

She could feel him digging into her mind, trying to crack her like an egg, but strength had not yet left her. It was hard to say how long ago he had captured her. Time here was elusive, and she could not see beyond the haze. The bigger issue was how much time she had left, because she could not fight him off forever.

Part of her wanted to direct all of her strength against the other one, the outsider. She truly believed that she could claw her way out, but fear held her back. If she stopped resisting his efforts for even a second, he might gain control. Then she would bow before him, and there would be no escape. Instead, she waited, clinging desperately to hope.