The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Personal Leave”

Chapter 5

Tracy slipped past a nurse, smiling politely, and then she glanced into the hospital room. Charlie was lying on the nearest bed, watching “The Exorcist”. His graying, flaxen hair was mussed, and he had the remote in hand. He seemed bored beyond imagining.

She frowned and crossed her arms as she stared at him. She felt cold and alone, more alone than ever. Go on. You need this. And he’ll be happy to see you.

Tracy hesitated, though. What about when he finds out? I failed. I couldn’t do his job. Why did I ever think I could?

You never signed on for Alex. Or Holsten, or any of this. Charlie will understand. He loves you like a daughter.

“Are you going to stand there all day?” Charlie looked over and smiled at her. “I was wondering when I’d see you again.”

Tracy walked over and hugged him. “I missed you.”

Charlie grinned. “You think you’ve got it bad. I’m stuck here with the nurses and the physical therapists, and I can’t stand the lot of them. Well, there is this one cute nurse...but she won’t give me the time of day.” He turned off the television just as Linda Blair’s head was turning. “I never liked that movie, anyway.”

Tracy smiled as she sat down in the chair beside him. “So...I guess you’re pretty bored, huh?”

He nodded thoughtfully. “Yeah. So why don’t you tell me why you’re really here?” Tracy frowned, and he sighed dramatically. “Yeah, yeah. You miss me and all that. But there’s something else.”

She shrugged, searching his eyes for encouragement. “I don’t think you’d understand.” God, I sound like an idiot.

Charlie smiled and shook his head. “I don’t need to understand, Tracy. I just need to hear it.”

Tracy opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came. She looked down at the floor, struggling for words. Just say it. He’s waiting on you, waiting to fix your problems because you can’t do this one thing right, and you can’t even tell him? Just say it, dammit. Start with Alex, and then...first, in the office, and then...

“Well, I went into the office...and Alex...” She grimaced, fighting the tears forming in her eyes. Oh, don’t you cry. No, you don’t. You have to be strong. Everyone is counting on you, and you can’t be such a girl. Stop fucking crying. “And Alex, she...”

Charlie reached over and put his hand on hers. “It’s okay, Tracy. It’s okay.”

“No, it’s not.” The tears were now streaming down her cheeks, and her voice was breaking up. “I...Rachel is gone, and I don’t know about Zack, and I just...what the fuck am I supposed to do?”

Tracy tried wiping her tears away, but she only succeeded in smearing them around. “I can’t do this. I don’t...I was just supposed to get the campaign done. And I should have called in sick, but who am I supposed to call? I can’t call Mr. Holsten, and...and Laura. Why didn’t I warn Laura? Oh, my god. She’s my best friend, and...how could I be so stupid?”

Charlie reached out for her, and she threw herself into his arms, sobbing. For a long time, neither of them of said anything. Finally, he brushed her hair away from her face and looked her in the eyes. “Feel any better?”

Tracy shook her head, sniffling. “I don’t know what to do, Charlie. I don’t know if there’s anything I can do.”

“Listen to me. You need to hear this.” His voice was gentle, but his eyes were fierce. “When you set your mind to something, you’re one of the strongest people I know.”

She laughed and wiped a tear from her eye. “Yeah, I’m strong. Maybe I’ll cry my way out of it. It worked for English Lit, right?”

Charlie shook his head. “You cried then for the same reason you’re crying now, because you put so much pressure on yourself. Tracy, you’re taking on responsibilities you’ve never had before. Of course there’s going to be some setbacks. And I don’t even know what you’re talking about, but I’m sure it’s a lot to expect of you, if you’re taking it so badly.”

Tracy slowly nodded. “It’s so hard. And I’m scared. And I just want to run away, but I can’t. I’m not a quitter. I can’t be a quitter. Not now.”

He smiled. “No, you’re not a quitter. You’re a fighter. So fight. Decide what you want out of this and make it happen.”

Liz stepped into the elevator and found herself facing a young man in a business suit. Something about his smile gave her the creeps, and she lingered by the door. “You must be Mr. Holsten.”

Holsten nodded and offered his hand, which she hesitantly accepted. His eyes were fixed on hers, and it made her uncomfortable. “Call me Jeremy. Your husband has told me all about you, Liz. You really are beautiful.”

Liz grew pale, forcing herself to maintain eye contact. “My husband isn’t himself today. I was hoping you could tell me why.”

“Of course. Let’s just find a place to sit and talk, where we won’t be disturbed.” Holsten glanced over the buttons on the panel, and then he turned to her and shrugged. “Pick a floor, any floor.”

Liz shook her head in irritation. She felt trapped, and she was growing tenser by the minute. “I don’t see the point.”

Holsten grinned, his eyes flickering over her body. “Indulge me.”

She sighed, resisting the urge to glance at her watch. “Five.”

“A wonderful choice.” Still grinning, Holsten pushed the button for floor five, and it lit up. The elevator rose smoothly, but the shift in momentum made her stomach turn. She was also starting to feel dizzy. “You’ll have your answers soon enough.”

Liz frowned and shook her head. “I don’t like this.”

Holsten smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder, his eyes staring into hers. “Don’t worry your pretty little head about Jake. You have to trust me, Liz. Everything’s going to be all right.”

Liz forcibly pulled away from his grip. “No. I don’t like any of this. And I don’t like you. Something is very wrong with my husband, and you’re playing stupid little games and undressing me with your eyes. Don’t think I didn’t notice. I want answers, Mr. Holsten, and I want them now.”

Shaking his head, Holsten pushed another button, and the elevator came to a halt. “Be careful what you wish for, Liz.”

She crossed her arms and glared at him. “That’s Ms. Gross to you. And I’ll decide what I wish for, if it’s all the same.”

Holsten grinned. “Like floor five?”

Liz shook her head, frustrated. “What are you...I don’t even understand what you’re talking about.”

“I made you pick that number, Liz. I planted it in your mind. I was testing you, and I think you’ll do quite nicely.”

“Well, I’m not interested in whatever...” Liz looked away from him, her mouth still hanging open. She could hear something faint, something that sounded like the slightest whisper. As she focused on it, it began to grow louder. “What...what is that?”

Holsten smiled and stepped toward her. “You’re starting to hear it. Good. Listen to it.”

Ignoring him, she began picking words out of the sound. Stay here and listen to me. Accept the truth of my words. You will not question. Then she realized that it was actually inside her mind.

Liz stared into Holsten’s eyes, horrified. “Oh, my god. What are you? What did you do to Jake?”

He grinned and slowly shook his head. “Forget about your husband, Liz. He’s unimportant. You’re taking your first steps into a new life. You’ll thank me soon enough.”

The voice continued to flood Liz’s mind. Stay. Trust. Welcome. Stay. Love. Follow. Stay. Serve. Obey. Stay. Listen. Accept. Part of her was drawn toward its call, but she fought against this.

She closed her eyes, but she could not drown out the voice. “Stop it. I want to see Jake.”

Holsten put his hands on her shoulders and began to rub them. “No, Liz. You want to stay.”

Liz’s eyes flew open, and she lunged for the button panel, but her hand froze just before the finger made contact. Stay. Stay. Stay. The word repeated again and again in her mind, and she found herself unable to move below the neck.

Holsten shrugged. “You’ll stay here until I’m finished with you, Liz. You have no other choice.”

She shook her head, glaring bitterly at him. “You can trap me here, but you can’t make me do anything. I won’t.”

He slid one finger down her back. “I could have my way with you right now, if I wanted to. Fortunately for you, I’m not some kind of animal.”

Liz grimaced. “Like hell, you aren’t.”

Holsten laughed. “Quite the tiger, aren’t you? Are you like this in bed? Anyway, you’re wasting your time.”

“Soon enough, you’ll stop fighting it. You’ll accept that you simply can’t move, and you’ll relax. Then the words will start to really sink in, and you’ll find that you no longer want to leave. That will be the first true step in your training.”

Liz stared at the panel, trying to concentrate harder, but she remained frozen in place. “I want to see my husband. Now.”

He laughed again. “Is Jake the reason you’re fighting? How ridiculous. He’s been cheating on you, you know. I caught him kissing that Alex girl...has he mentioned her?”

She shook her head, fuming. “You’re lying. Now let me go, you sick bastard.” The words continued to shoot into her mind, but she barely noticed. They had become background noise.

Holsten nodded thoughtfully. “I figured you’d say that. I guess we’ll just have to do this the hard way...”

A grin spread across his face. “Good. I’ve been spoiling for a fight. Just don’t expect me to go easy on you, Tiger. Oh, and don’t be a sore loser when you finally realize you can’t win.”

Tracy was in the parking lot, searching for her car keys, when her cell phone rang. She pulled it from her purse, hesitated and then answered it. “Hello?”

“Tracy, it’s Laura.” Tracy’s heart thudded in her chest, and she had to struggle for breath. Her mind began to race. “Where the hell are you?”

“Laura, get out of there. Now. It’s Holsten and Rachel. They’re part of it.” She choked on her next words.

“Yeah, I get that.” Laura sounded grave but calm.

Tracy paced back and forth, frantic. “Laura, just run. Just please, just run.”

“Tracy, listen to me. I’m not at work. Holsten fired me today. Look...I need you to come to my house. I don’t think it’s safe at your place. Zack’s here, and he’s really worried—”

Tracy dropped the phone, her eyes wide. For a while, she only stared at it, Laura barely audible as she continuously searched for an answer. Finally, Tracy picked up the phone and slowly brought it to her ear. “Tracy, come on. Don’t flake out on—”

“I’m here.” Her voice sounded flat to her, almost like Anthony Scanson’s. “What time do you want me...there?”

“ASAP. I don’t know where you are, but it’s not safe for you to be out alone. We don’t even know how many there are.”

“I’ll be there.” Tracy hung up and then glanced around. There was no one else in sight, but she did not feel comforted.

The elevator abruptly started moving, and Liz fell back against the wall. Startled, she opened her eyes. Have I been asleep? She looked around and found that she was alone. She felt cold and dizzy.

None of the buttons were glowing, but the elevator kept rising. To the tenth floor, Liz thought. Jake works on the tenth floor. Jake, Tracy, Laura...they all work for Mr. Holsten...

The elevator slowed to a stop, and then the door slid open. On the tenth floor, the party was in full swing. Red and green decorations hung delicately from the ceiling, and “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree” was emanating from a radio on Laura’s desk. Everyone was talking cheerfully, almost drowning out the music.

Liz looked down and saw that she was holding gift-wrapped presents. She was wearing a slinky, red silk dress that she had worn at last year’s Christmas party. That was before Mr. Holsten, before Charlie’s fall, and yet everything seemed pretty much the same. There was nothing like Christmas to put her in a good mood.

Tracy was leaning against her desk, nursing a cup of egg nog. She smiled and waved, and Liz waved back. She had always liked Tracy, but she had only pretended to like Laura. After all, it was only once a year.

Liz walked over, set the presents down on the desk and gave Tracy a hug. “Hey...it’s been a long time. Jake’s going to be a little late.”

Tracy grinned and handed her some egg nog. “Good. It’s just us girls now. And Mr. Holsten, of course.”

Liz slowly nodded, playing with her hair. “I wasn’t sure what to buy for him. What do you get the man who has everything?”

Tracy gave her a dreamy smile. “Oh, he always wants more. And he always gets what he wants.”

Liz reached for the presents, but then she paused and frowned. “That’s strange. I didn’t get you anything. These are all for Mr. Holsten.”

Tracy shrugged. “I don’t need anything from you, Liz. Mr. Holsten has a special holiday bonus for all of us.” She pointed toward Laura’s desk.

The others were standing in a short line which ended at Mr. Holsten. They were all attractive women, and they were all smiling seductively at him, their eyes distant and content. Everyone had grown quiet, and “Santa, Baby” could clearly be heard from the radio.

Liz shook her head, stroking her chest almost without realizing it. “I don’t understand.”

Tracy smiled and looked at Mr. Holsten, who was holding a green sprig above his head. “It’s mistletoe, silly. You have to kiss under the mistletoe. Time to get in line.”

Just then, the woman at the front of the line stepped forward and started to undress. Liz recognized her as the pretty desk clerk from the lobby. When she was only wearing a pair of pink lace panties, she leaned forward and kissed Mr. Holsten. Then she stepped aside, and another sexy young woman began to strip for him.

With a dreamy smile much like Tracy’s, Liz walked to the end of the line. Laura was standing in front of her, wearing a tight, blue taffeta dress that showed off her large breasts. Liz shook her head. “I never liked you, you know.”

Laura turned to her and smiled. “Mr. Holsten likes me, and that’s all that matters. We all belong to him now. We are his Christmas presents, and he’s going to unwrap us. Right, Tracy?”

Tracy joined the line and nodded. “I can’t wait to be unwrapped. Everything I do, everything I am...it only matters if he is pleased. You are the same, Liz. Give yourself to Mr. Holsten.”

Liz frowned. “Jake will be coming soon. He might get jealous.”

Laura shook her head. “Jake isn’t coming. There is no Jake. There is only Mr. Holsten.” Then she turned around again.

Tracy grinned and kissed Liz on the lips. “If we’re lucky, Mr. Holsten will make us lovers.”

Liz was startled at first, but then she smiled and slipped into Tracy’s arms. “I’ve never been with a woman before...” she whispered breathlessly. She kissed Tracy back, moaning as Tracy’s hand slid onto her ass.

Laura was now at the front of the line. She grinned and seductively peeled off her dress, leaving only a blue satin teddy and matching high heels. Then she slipped forward and kissed Mr. Holsten, her tongue sliding through his mouth. His arms wrapped around her buxom body, and he pulled her unto his lap. “And what do you want for Christmas, Miss Walsh?”

Laura smiled and kissed Mr. Holsten again. “Only to be Santa’s little helper.” He slapped her on the butt as she slipped away from him, joining the others. His eyes turned toward Liz, and he grinned knowingly.

Liz shrugged. “Where’d the mistletoe go?”

He shook his head. “It doesn’t matter. You’ve already fallen in line. Now you have to do as I say.”

“Yes, Mr. Holsten”. Smiling seductively, Liz slipped her dress off, revealing a red silk bra and panties. Then she slowly leaned forward and kissed him. It was only a peck on the lips, but pleasure flooded her, and she orgasmed. She fell to her knees before him.

Staring up into his eyes, Liz struggled for words. She looked down at her lap and found herself holding one present, which was wrapped in green foil. “Shall I open it for you?”

Mr. Holsten nodded, and Liz eagerly began to tear it open. When she lifted the lid, she found herself staring at a green lace teddy. With a devilish grin, she reached back and unhooked her bra.

Liz...

Liz opened her eyes and looked around, dazed. She was back in the elevator, and she was wearing the same white sun dress as before. She stared at Mr. Holsten in confusion, her thoughts vague. “We were...you told me to...”

There is only Mr. Holsten. You belong to him now. The voice swept through her mind, and she made no effort to resist it.

A dreamy smile spread over Liz’s face. Memories of the party were coming back to her with vivid clarity. I fell in line. Now I have to do as Mr. Holsten says. “Merry Christmas, Mr. Holsten. Would you like to unwrap me now?”

Mr. Holsten grinned. “Give me your dress. As a gift.”

“Yes, Mr. Holsten.” Without hesitation, Liz pulled her dress over her head. Standing there in a white silk bra and panties, she happily handed it to him. “Anything else?”

Mr. Holsten threw the dress behind him and pulled Liz into his arms. Only inches from his face, she gave him a sexy grin and then kissed him. One of his hands groped her cute butt, and he smiled. “You belong to me now.”

Liz stared into his eyes and nodded. “I belong to you now.” As he wrapped his arms around her bare waist, she began to kiss him again and again. There is no Jake. There is only Mr. Holsten. Jake wasn’t at the party. I thought he was late, but there is no Jake. There is only Mr. Holsten.

Mr. Holsten ran his face over the silk of her bra, and she moaned. I belong to Mr. Holsten now. Jake is in the lobby, but it’s not him. Mr. Holsten made him go away, and now I’m Mr. Holsten’s. Mr. Holsten always gets what he wants. Goodbye, Jake.

Liz stopped kissing Holsten and backed up a step, frowning. “Wait. I’m confused.”

Mr. Holsten pulled her to him again, his hands caressing her soft skin. “You belong to me now, Liz.”

Liz nodded, savoring the feel of his hands on her. “I belong to you now. But why? I forget.” She looked down, frustrated. “Why can’t I remember? I came to help Jake...” After a moment, she pulled away from him, shaking her head in disbelief.

Holsten grinned and slowly clapped. “I have to say, Liz, I’m impressed. I really thought I had you there.”

Liz fell back against the wall and clung there, staring at him. “What? How did I get to that party? And why did...what did you do to me?”

He shrugged playfully. “I just showed you what you’re still too afraid to admit. You belong to me. Soon enough, you will worship at my feet and serve my every desire. And you will love it.” Stay. Listen. Stay. Listen. Stay.

She glared at him. “You used me. You made you think...you made me do those things...”

Holsten smiled and nodded. “Do you still think you can resist me, Liz? That you ever could? Look at the things you’ve already done for me. And quite well, I might add.” Stay. Listen. Accept. Stay.

Liz looked down at her body, and her eyes widened. She wrapped her arms over her breasts. “I think I’m going to be sick. Give me my dress, you pervert.”

Holsten slowly shook his head. “It was a gift. You handed it over to me. You have to play fair, Liz.”

She stared at him, horrified. “This isn’t a game! You can’t do this to people. I want my dress back.”

He shrugged, admiring her body. “If you want it, you’ll have to suck my cock. One of them, anyway.”

Liz glared at him and shook her head. “No. I won’t do that. I don’t know what your deal is, but I’m not yours, and I never will be.”

Holsten sighed. “Liz...this will be so much easier for you when you just give up. They’re all mine now, every last one of them. Tracy, Laura, Jake...every person in this company serves me. They love doing what I say. Do you think you’re so special, that you won’t bow before me like all the rest?”

He stepped forward and placed a hand on Liz’s shoulder, caressing it. She tensed up for a moment, but then she relaxed and listened to him. “You remember how it felt in the dream. You could feel that way all the time, Liz. You won’t need Jake. You won’t need anyone but me, your master.” Stay. Listen. Stay.

Liz closed her eyes, picturing herself kneeling before him. In her vision, she crawled eagerly forward and slipped his cock into her mouth. Time to get in line, Liz. The voice was seductive as it whispered in her mind, and she smiled.

Her eyes still closed, Liz slipped her hand down the front of her silk panties. She grinned and moaned as she stroked herself. Then she opened her eyes and stared into his, doubtful. “I belong to you?”

Holsten smiled and nodded, slipping one of her bra straps off her shoulder. She leaned forward and kissed him, and it felt like there was electricity in the air. She wanted this moment to last forever.

No. Liz shoved Holsten away and shook her head fervently. “No! You’re making me think these things!” She sneered at him, her eyes fiery. “I’m Jake’s forever, and I have the ring to prove it. I love him with all of my heart. You disgust me, you monster.”

After a moment, Holsten nodded thoughtfully. “Go then. Push the button for the lobby, and get out of my sight.” Stay.

Liz hesitated. She had calmed down, but her eyes were still burning with resentment. “No. I want to stay.”

He shrugged. “Why? I thought you wanted to help Jake. He’s still down in the lobby...”

Liz frowned and looked away from him, confused. “I don’t know. But I want to stay.”

Holsten rolled his eyes. “Well, I know. Get out. You’re no longer welcome here.” Stay.

She grimaced at him. “Please let me stay. I can’t leave. I don’t want to.”

He grinned, looking her over. “So you hate me, and yet you want to stay here with me in your bra and panties?”

Liz blushed and looked away again. “Yes. I...I don’t know. I can’t walk out dressed like this.”

Holsten nodded, and his grin widened. “That must be it. Tell you what. I’ll give you the dress if you leave.” Stay.

Liz sighed and shook her head. Then she dropped her arms without thinking about it, giving him a better view of her breasts. “I don’t want to leave. I want to stay. Let me stay.”

Holsten stepped forward and placed his hands on Liz’s hips. She pulled away, and he smiled. “Liz, I think it’s obvious that you’ve chosen me over Jake. I’m letting you leave, and all you want to do is stay. You love being half-naked before me. You love kissing me. You’ve found your place in the world, and you never want to leave.”

Liz frowned, and then she shook her head. “I...but...I love Jake. Don’t I?”

He grinned. “Here, let me make it easy for you. You’re choosing to stay here with me, so there must be a reason. What is it you want to do? We could do anything you want, anything at all. Just name it, Liz.”

Liz could think of only one thing that she wanted to do with Holsten. No matter how hard she struggled, no other answer would present itself. Finally, she stopped resisting and fell to her knees.

As Liz sucked his cock, Holsten gently stroked her blonde hair. “That’s very good, Liz. I think you have the right idea. You fought well, but the time for fighting is over. Now you belong to me.”

When Liz was finished, she stared up at him, her eyes pleading. “You made me do that, didn’t you? You tricked me somehow. I really do love Jake.”

Holsten smiled and caressed her cheek. “Whatever you say, Tiger. Now suck the other two.”

Liz nodded and slipped another cock into her mouth.