The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Personal Leave”

Chapter 4

The elevator reached the tenth floor, and the door slid open. After taking a deep breath, Tracy slowly made her way out, glancing to the left and right as she went. She was trying to act natural, but her eyes were nervous, and her steps were a little too cautious. Downstairs, the security guard had given her an uncertain look before turning his attention back to his magazine.

Rachel was sitting on her desk, and she smiled and waved as Tracy approached. “Hi, Tracy. I’m glad you came.” She was wearing a white blouse and a navy blue dress skirt, and her shapely legs were covered in light brown nylon.

Tracy nodded and faked a smile. Christ, nothing gets to her, does it? “Hi, Rachel. I like your skirt.” It was actually too short for office attire, but she could think of nothing else to say.

Rachel beamed. “Thanks. I like your skirt, too. Thank goodness it’s Friday, right?”

Tracy frowned a little. “Uh, yeah. I kind of want to get this over with, if that’s all right. Zack didn’t want me to come today.”

Rachel stood up and nodded, pushing the wrinkles out of her skirt. “Yes, that’s all right. Mr. Holsten is in his office, so we’ll just have the meeting in there. Then you can leave.”

Holsten’s door opened, and he stepped out of his office, adjusting his tie. He looked up and offered Tracy a friendly smile. “Hello, Tracy. I didn’t know you were already here.”

Tracy nodded anxiously. “In the flesh. So what did you guys want to tell me?”

Holsten glanced at Rachel, and then he shook his head. “I’d rather do this in my office. That way, I can show you what I’ve found.”

Rachel smiled at Tracy and nodded. “Yes, his office is better. Let’s talk in there.”

Tracy hesitated, glancing between the two of them. All of a sudden, she had a bad feeling about this. Holsten’s behavior was normal enough, if somewhat overenthusiastic, but Rachel was acting odd. Tracy did not know the intern very well, but she certainly seemed different today.

Rachel gently placed a hand on Tracy’s arm and looked her in the eyes. Her smile was caring and considerate. “Are you okay, Tracy? You must be afraid. We’re all afraid of Alex. Let’s go into the office, so we can stop her and not be afraid anymore.”

Tracy looked down at Rachel’s hand, and then her gaze shifted toward the intern’s blue skirt. Her eyes widened, and the hairs stood up on the back of her neck. Over the last two days, Rachel had not worn a skirt that short. She had not worn pantyhose, either.

No, not pantyhose, Tracy thought. Stockings. Thigh-high stockings. And maybe a garter belt, like the one you only wear on special occasions. Maybe it’s emerald green, just like her eyes. Oh god, her eyes...

It was at that moment that Tracy took her first step, moving ever so slowly toward Mr. Holsten. As her left leg slipped forward, almost of its own will, she glanced around in nervous confusion. Smiling, Rachel let go of Tracy’s arm and leaned against the desk. She grinned at Holsten flirtatiously and rubbed her legs against each other.

That friendly smile was still plastered on Holsten’s face, but his eyes were bearing down on Tracy, seeming to penetrate her with their stare. A voice in her head was telling her that it would be safe in his office, that he would protect her in there. She shook her head in desperation, but she took another painstaking step toward him.

Tracy’s thoughts had grown sluggish, and a dreamy smile was forming on her face. He’s controlling me. This is it. This is how it happens to me. I’ll go into his office like a good little zombie, and I’ll come out as one of them. Sexy lingerie, slutty office behavior, the whole works. Then I’ll go find Zack and screw his brains out, and he won’t be Zack anymore.

Tracy took one more step forward, and then she came to a stop. She opened her mouth to speak, but all that came out was a weak cry of revulsion. Rachel looked at Holsten nervously. “Sir...”

Holsten frowned and shook his head, his eyes locked on Tracy’s. “Come on, Tracy. Follow me inside. You’ll like it, I promise.” Even as he spoke, the voice kept shooting into her mind. It’s nice inside the office. Nice and safe. Trust me. You want to come inside.

Tracy closed her eyes and focused all of the mental power she had left. Get to Zack. Get to Zack. Get to... Before long, the voice in her head grew faint, and she could feel control returning to her. She turned to run.

Rachel grabbed Tracy firmly around the waist and started to drag her back toward Holsten. Tracy flailed wildly, trying to break free, but Rachel proved quite strong. “Stop it, Tracy. You have to do what Mr. Holsten says. We all do.”

Tracy grabbed hold of Rachel’s desk, and it turned on its side, spilling papers across the floor. She pulled Rachel’s hair and kicked at her legs, with no reaction. Finally, only a few steps from the door, she bit Rachel’s arm as hard as she could. When Rachel’s grip loosened for a second, Tracy lunged forward and managed to slip free. She slid on the mess of papers and fell on her side.

Wincing because of her arm, Rachel came after Tracy. She slipped on another sheet of paper and came down on her ankle wrong, and then she screamed in outrage. Holsten only stood there with a shocked look on his face. The voices in Tracy’s head were now completely silent.

Tracy stumbled to her feet and made a dash for the stairwell, not once looking back. On her way down, she nearly imitated Charlie’s fall as she leapt over as many stairs as she could manage. When she finally reached her car, she was struggling for breath.

The police station was bustling with activity, mostly officers filling out paperwork and questioning witnesses. Zack sat quietly at his desk, looking over an armed robbery report for the third time this morning. He sensed that there was something he was missing, some key detail that would at least give him a starting point. When it came to his work, Zack’s instincts were rarely wrong.

Unfortunately, his mind was too stuck on Tracy’s whereabouts to focus on anything else. Her stubbornness was frustrating, but Zack was mainly just worried about her. He had a bad feeling about the whole deal, and cops were taught not to ignore gut reactions. Until he called to check on her, he knew that she would continue to distract him.

Zack sighed and tossed the report aside, massaging his forehead. He glanced at his watch, but it was still twelve minutes until eight o’clock. She might already be there, but finding out that she wasn’t would only make things worse.

“Detective Franklin?” He looked up and found himself facing a very pretty young blonde in a blue cotton dress. She smiled and offered her hand. “I’m Dorothy Clark. A friend of mine referred me to you.”

Zack smiled back and shook her hand, hoping that he did not look as fatigued as he felt. “So how can I help you, Miss Clark?” He forced himself to maintain eye contact, rather than let his eyes gravitate toward her breasts. Her dress was modest, but her body was still quite appealing.

She shrugged, nervously running her fingers through her hair. “Well, it’s kind of a personal matter. Do you think we could talk in private?”

Zack frowned and glanced around, and he saw a couple of officers quickly look away from the young woman. That bad feeling of his was still going strong, but it seemed the phone call would have to wait. “Well, there shouldn’t be anyone in the interrogation room. As long as that doesn’t make you uncomfortable...”

She shook her head, setting her purse on his desk. “No, that should be fine. I just need to get something off my chest.”

With a frown, Liz passed through the revolving glass door and into Newpoint’s lobby. She waited by the door for a while, glancing around uneasily. She was familiar with the building from the office Christmas parties, but she felt anything but comfortable at the moment.

Liz did not understand why Jake had called her so early in the morning, asking her to come home. She did not understand why he had asked her to meet him at work. He had refused to explain anything, had seemed even more stubborn than his usual self. What confused and worried her most, though, was how he had sounded on the phone. Jake’s voice had been flat and unfeeling, and he had said some very strange things.

Liz had married Jake straight out of high school. She was now in her early thirties, with short, straight blond hair and crystal blue eyes. She was wearing a white sun dress and sandals, which she had thrown on not long after Jake abruptly hung up on her.

She walked across the gleaming marble floor to the desk clerk, a young, pretty black woman. “Hi, my name’s Liz Gross. I’m here to see my husb—”

“Liz.” The hairs stood up on the back of her neck, and she slowly turned. Jake was standing directly behind her, a blank stare on his face. “This way.” He waved his hand toward the elevators.

Liz stepped forward and hugged him, resisting the urge to cry. Jake’s body felt rigid under her embrace, and he did not hug her back. “Jake, what’s wrong? What is it?” She looked him in the eyes, her hands on his shoulders. “Did someone die? Jake, talk to me.”

He stared back at her. “No one died. Mr. Holsten should be here soon. He’ll explain everything.”

Liz shook her head, frowning. “Your boss? What are you talking about?” He did not respond, and she sighed. “On the phone, you said something about Alex. It seems like I remember an Alex, but...tell me what’s going on. I want to hear it from you.”

One of the elevator doors opened, and Jake calmly turned his head toward it. “He’s here. He’s waiting for you. Alex said not to be late.”

“Alex? Jake...” This time she did cry, and she pressed her face against his chest. He only stood there, staring down at her. “Jake, I don’t understand. You’re scaring me.”

Jake shook his head. “Don’t be scared. You have a meeting to go to. You’ll understand soon enough.”

Liz stared helplessly into his eyes, and then she kissed him. “I love you, Jake. I’m going to find out what’s going on, okay?” When he did not answer, she turned and slowly headed toward the elevator.

Zack flicked the switch with his finger, and weak fluorescent lights lit up the interrogation room. He politely gestured toward the table and chairs. “Please have a seat, Miss Clark.”

She sauntered into the small room, and he found it hard to ignore her beauty as she glanced around. Then she grinned and pointed toward the two-way mirror. “There’s no one watching, right?”

Zack smiled back. “Don’t worry. It’s just you and me.” The idea made him nervous, and for good reason. He was alone in here with a beautiful woman, one with no ring on her finger. On top of that, she was flirting with him. He had not realized at first, had probably been too distracted because of Tracy, but it was quickly becoming obvious to him.

It was in the way she wandered around the room, posing herself ever so subtly. It was in the way her fingers rubbed against her neck, the way she glanced at him over her shoulder. This woman wanted to be noticed. She was demanding his attention.

Granted, Zack had no intention of cheating on Tracy. He simply did not like having the temptation thrown in his face. This woman wanted him, and he wanted her, and he knew that this would not end well.

She’d sleep with you, all right. Yeah, she’d make you work for it. You’d have to charm her, buy her dinner, whisper sweet nothings in her ear. But in the end, she wants to take you home with her. She wants to slip out of that dress and into your arms. So what happens when a fox like Dorothy Clark doesn’t get her way?

The woman was leaning against the table with her arms folded, and Zack forced another smile. “Are you ready to get started?”

She pursed her lips and shrugged. “Well...aren’t you going to write down what I say?”

Zack realized then that he had not brought a report with him. He sighed and shook his head. “I forgot. I’m sorry. Just make yourself comfortable, and I’ll be back soon.”

She smiled pleasantly and nodded, her lipstick glistening in the artificial light. “Go ahead, Detective. I have time.”

Yeah, but I don’t. Zack walked back to his desk and grabbed a report and pencil. He briefly considering calling Tracy, but he decided against it. He really couldn’t be sure how long the call would take.

Zack glanced at the woman’s scarlet purse, and his police instincts suddenly kicked in. For a moment, he only stood there. Then he glanced around nonchalantly, making sure that no one was watching.

Zack picked up the purse and drew it closer, noticing right away how light it was. As he unzipped and opened each pocket, he found all but one of them empty. The last pocket contained lipstick and nothing else. Zack’s heart began to race, and he closed his eyes. Alex...

Restless, Tracy tapped her fingers on one of the couch cushions. Her eyes were on the phone, although they occasionally drifted over to the clock. It was 8:17, and Zack still had not called. She wanted to believe that he had simply forgotten, even if it meant that he did not care, even if it meant that he no longer loved her. The alternative was simply too horrifying.

He’s one of them now. Just like Rachel. When he does come around, it’ll be to drag you kicking and screaming back to Holsten’s office. She grimaced and checked the time again. It had not changed.

Outside, Tracy could hear some kids yelling, but it felt strangely distant. She ran her fingers through her hair. I can’t stay here. I’m going crazy. I have to go...have to...somewhere...

Tracy could only think of one place that made any sort of sense. She grabbed her keys and headed for the door.

Making sure that no one else was around, Zack slipped his gun from its holster and carefully opened the door to the interrogation room. Inside, Alex’s dress was neatly folded on the floor. She was sitting on the desk in only a green satin bra and panties. He could see a good deal of her breasts above the bra’s glossy half-cups.

As Alex leaned back, her body looked even more appealing. She smiled mischievously at him, biting her lower lip. “Well, you told me to make myself comfortable...”

Zack slowly entered the room, ignoring the urge to climb on top of Alex. He aimed the gun at her and, without turning, closed the door behind him. He had grown hard, but he ignored this as well. “Stay where you are.”

Alex pulled her head back and laughed. Then she grinned at him, idly stroking herself with one hand. Her voice changed from that of Dorothy Clark, becoming soft and seductive. “Now, Zack...what exactly do you have in mind? You know you can’t shoot an unarmed, half naked, beautiful young woman in your own interrogation room. I can see the headlines now...’Rapist Cop Shoots Victim’.”

Zack shook his head, switching the gun’s safety off. “Better than what happened to the others.”

Alex giggled. “Is it? And do you know from experience? I watched you fucking Tracy, you know. Hours of it. Oh, she’s good...but I’m better.” She leaned forward and stared into his eyes, her smile erased. “You haven’t been fucked until you’ve been fucked by me.”

Zack hesitated, his thumb on the gun’s cock. “Indecent exposure is a crime. You can get dressed and get out of here, or you can spend the night in a jail cell.”

Alex shrugged playfully, and then she crossed her legs. “Oh, I’m sure your cop friends would keep me company. Go ahead, call them in here. Let them frisk me. I love it when you pigs abuse your power. I love it even more when you squeal with delight.”

Zack sighed and lowered the gun a little. He was starting to sweat. Can’t shoot her. Can’t ignore her. The only other option... He grimaced and pulled out his handcuffs.

Alex leered at him, caressing her thighs. “Oh, now you’re just being kinky. I bet you take those home sometimes, Detective. A pair of handcuffs and a slutty girlfriend...doesn’t get much better than that. Did you ever play good cop, bad cop?” She stood up and stroked her midsection, jutting her breasts out for him. “Ever want to?”

Backing away, Zack aimed the gun at her face. “Shut up. Don’t try anything, or I swear to God I’ll put a bullet in your head.”

Alex laughed and crossed her arms. “Such a sweet talker. You must be bad cop right now.” Smiling, she pressed her arms together and extended them toward Zack. Her breasts heaved, threatening to break loose from their satin shell.

When Alex spoke again, her voice sounded like Dorothy’s had. “Don’t worry, Detective. I’ll be a very good girl. Scout’s honor. I really was a girl scout once...you’re not into that sort of thing, are you? Exactly what sort of costumes do you make Tracy wear?”

“Shut up, you manipulative bitch.” This time, Zack sensed some malice in Alex before she started laughing again. Maybe I shouldn’t be pissing her off. Slowly and carefully, he approached her with the gun and the handcuffs.

Alex offered no resistance as he handcuffed her right wrist to one of the table legs. Her seductive voice returned, though, and she put her breasts on display. “Oh, Detective Franklin...you sure know how to drive a girl wild. You’re such a big, strong dominant man. I just can’t deny the power you have over me. I don’t know how to resist. I don’t want to resist.”

Watching him back away, she began to moan and bend suggestively. Her left hand slid down the front of her satin panties. “Since you’re playing bad cop, I suggest you make me suck your big cock. Unless you’d rather I take it in the ass. I don’t want to, but you could force me. I’m just a helpless woman.”

Alex looked at Zack’s crotch and smiled, stroking her breasts. His hardened cock was now pressing against his pants. “Either way, you really should spank me. I’ve been naughty, and you’ve got to turn me into a good girl. Then good cop can make love to me like a good boy does. How does that sound, Detective? Is that what gets you hot?”

Zack glared at her. “Don’t try and get in my head. I’ve got you right where I want you, and you can’t do a goddamn thing.”

Alex grinned and began to peel off her panties with her free hand. “Be my guest, Detective. I’m not stopping you. I want you to take advantage of me.”

Frustrated, Zack sighed and turned away from her. He was facing the mirror, though, and he could see her quite clearly in its reflection. “That’s not what I meant. Quit trying to make this about sex.”

Alex giggled and touched herself between her legs, studying him as he watched her. “Oh, but it is about sex. Not just because you get off on the control, but because you want me so badly. My face, my body, my sex-crazed mind...it’s all you can think about.”

“You wanted sweet little Dorothy Clark, didn’t you? Maybe not enough to bring her home to Mom and Dad, but enough to violate her. Enough to slip inside and turn all of her thoughts to lust. See, you like the good girls, because you like to make them be bad.”

Zack looked down at the floor and shook his head. “No. Shut up.”

Alex licked her lips. “You wanted her, and she wanted you, and that was all that really mattered. Sooner or later, girlfriend or not, that dress would have come off. And when it did, and when you had that pretty girl’s naked body under yours, you wouldn’t have given Tracy a single thought.”

He turned and glared at her. “I love Tracy. I love her. You wouldn’t know anything about that.”

Alex shook her head as her breathing grew heavy. “Oh, you’re wrong. I know everything about love and everything about loyalty. But in the end, yours won’t be enough.”

“Seriously...how long do you think you can hold out, Detective? I’m eager and willing to indulge your every fantasy. There’s no one else here. And you can’t stop looking at me.”

“Go to hell.” Zack kept his eyes on her, though.

She knelt before him, allowing him a particularly good view of her heaving breasts. “Would it be easier if I pretended to be Dorothy again? Is that what you want? I suggest you choose, because it’s going to happen, one way or another. It’s only a matter of time.”

“You’ll get on top of me, and you’ll slip my breasts into your mouth, and you’ll just...let go. And once you’ve betrayed Tracy, once you’ve crossed over to my side, you’ll be relieved that you don’t have to fight it anymore.”

Zack backed up against the mirror, his gun at his side. “No. Stop it. You’re just trying to control me.”

Alex grinned and rolled her eyes. “Trying? What do you think I’ve been doing all of this time, Zack? Are you really that stupid? I’ve just been buying time, time to slip into your mind and change things around a little.”

“You won’t walk out that door, because you can’t. You won’t shoot me, because you can’t. All you’ll do is stand there and watch me, while I chip away the last of your resistance. So don’t feel bad when you finally give in to your desire, because it’s not really you. You belong to me now.” She blew him a kiss.

Zack looked at the gun in his hand, and then he slowly holstered it. Alex smiled. The only sound was the humming of the fluorescent lights.