The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Personal Leave”

Chapter 3

She drifted through the green haze, blissfully unaware of many things. She could not remember much of her past or contemplate much of her future, could not see beyond this dream world that had been constructed to hold her in place. She was aware of him, though. Even as she drifted aimlessly, her thoughts little more than the constant surrender of her will, she could sense his mind focused on her. His attention gave her pleasure.

She knew him by more than one name. He was Jeremy. He was Mr. Holsten. He was Master. It did not matter to her which she called him, because they all meant the same to her. Since he had drawn her to him, had enchanted this lonely spirit through a power she could not comprehend, he had become her universe. She loved Jeremy, would jump at any chance to please him.

She did not know how long he had kept her here, changing her to suit his purposes. These changes had added up, until her past self seemed like someone else entirely. Mr. Holsten had provided her with new knowledge, new feelings, and a new outlook on life. He had imprinted rules in her mind, so that she could not fathom disobeying them. With the skill of a fine craftsman, he had take a meaningless existence and carved her out of it. She had become everything she wanted to be, a pet designed to serve his will.

Rachel... Jeremy’s voice penetrated her mind, and she was filled with pleasure. She recognized that name. He had called her that when she first knelt down before him, staring up in awe at her new master. It was nothing but a word held precious by some silly girl, who did not even know her master when she saw him.

She searched her mind and found that he wanted her to bear this name. It was important to him that the others, those who did not obey him, not suspect anything. She was Rachel, even if the Rachel from before was no longer running the show.

Yes, Sir... Rachel responded, filling the words with love and obedience. She was not to call him Master, because it would frighten and anger the others, but of course he knew what he was to her.

Open your eyes.

Rachel complied, unaware before that moment that she had eyes to open. In this dream world, she might have been nothing but a disembodied spirit. She could now see the green all around her, and she smiled as she reached out toward it. Her hand passed through the haze, and could feel how green it was.

Rachel looked down and saw her physical form floating there, a beautiful female body that was well suited for Jeremy’s interests. She was wearing the same green silk bra and panties as before, and they looked lovely on her. Knowledge was coming to her in waves. The things she had been taught were filling her, shaping her, preparing her.

When she looked up again, Rachel found herself in a bleak, gray room, which was taking form before her eyes. Shadows crept on the walls, and screams echoed in the distance. It frightened her, and she clutched at herself. Mr. Holsten, where are you?

“Right behind you.” Jeremy was standing there in only a fine crimson robe, and Rachel immediately slipped into his arms. As he caressed her body, she kissed him countless times, loving the approval she met in both his projected thoughts and his dark brown eyes.

Rachel rested her head against his chest, savoring the smell of him. His hands groped her butt, and she could feel him growing hard under his robe. It was as seductive as it was comforting, the power that his manhood commanded. One way or another, she wanted it inside her. “I was frightened. This is a bad place. But if you want me to stay here, I will.”

Jeremy kissed her, his hands still fondling her. “No, Rachel. This is where you will go if you ever disobey me, ever try to resist my control. In the real world, there are those who would try to turn you against me. You must never listen, or they will take you to this place. Then you will be all alone.”

She shook her head desperately, clinging to him. “Please don’t let them. I would never do such a thing. I love you, and I obey you always. I am nothing but your slave, your pet...your Rachel. Whatever you would have me call myself, I know what an honor it is to serve you. Please, Sir...”

He nodded and stroked her hair. “I know. You are a good and loyal slave, Rachel. I just wanted to make sure, because your obedience is important to me.”

Pleasure washed over Rachel, making her dizzy. She already knew that her master considered her important. Jeremy had even blessed her with the full knowledge of her purpose, which was slowly coming back to her. Still, she loved to hear him say it. “I understand, Mr. Holsten. I won’t let you down.”

Jeremy smiled and fondled her ass again, and then he gently pushed her away from him. “Look around,” he commanded.

Rachel was afraid, but she did as she was told without hesitation. She was delighted to find herself in a new setting, a luxurious bedroom completely decked out in emerald green. She could feel the green carpet between her bare toes, and the green satin sheets of the king-sized bed were erotic and inviting. There were no doors, but green light poured in through a stained glass window, bathing her in its heavenly glow. She found that this was her favorite color, because Mr. Holsten wanted it that way.

Rachel smiled and stroked herself, longing to be in his arms. “It’s beautiful, Mr. Holsten. What would you have me do?”

Jeremy stepped forward, and the room wavered for a moment. “We don’t have much time, Rachel. I’m going to wake up soon, and then I’ll return you to the real world. First, though, let me do something for you. This should help you remember where your loyalties lie.”

He placed his hand on the front of Rachel’s panties, and green electricity poured from it, filling her with overwhelming pleasure. She orgasmed several times, while he thoughtfully looked on. Finally, he released her, and she fell to her knees before him.

Rachel moaned deliriously, staring up into his eyes with unguarded awe. “Mr. Holsten...I obey...”

Jeremy quietly opened his robe, revealing three cocks. Rachel already knew about this, but the sight excited her, and she orgasmed again. Suddenly, she realized what he wanted her to do.

As Rachel eagerly leaned forward to slip her mouth over the middle cock, a carbon copy of herself appeared to each side of her, perfectly mimicking her movements. One of them wore a black lace teddy, while the other was completely naked. The three Rachels were still sucking on Jeremy when the dream world began to fade away.

Rachel slipped her mouth back and forth over one of Mr. Holsten’s cocks, her tongue sliding across the bottom of it. They were in the real world now, more specifically in Jeremy’s high-rise apartment. On the carpet, a large, green symbol had been painted. The curtains were wide open, and the early sunrise could be seen from behind a series of tall buildings. Rachel, however, found her master a much more appealing sight.

Jeremy was lying naked on his bed, quietly watching as his slaves went about their morning work. Alex and Rachel knelt before him on their hands and knees as they orally pleasured him. Their half naked bodies rubbed against each other again and again, but Rachel was practically oblivious to this.

The knowledge Rachel had been granted told her that Jeremy could literally move her and Alex around like puppets, even when their minds were in the dream world. This explained why she had awakened to sex, her mouth serving him in the same way it had in the dream. It also explained why she was dressed differently than last night.

Rachel now wore a green lace bra and panties which hardly covered anything, as well as green lace stockings. Wearing lingerie like this pleased her greatly, as Mr. Holsten had intended, but she accepted that outer clothes were sometimes necessary. Alex was wearing a black lace teddy, just like the one in Rachel’s dream.

Jeremy came in Rachel’s mouth, and she spit it out, as he had taught her. Alex had been trained to swallow, so it seemed that he simply enjoyed some variety. Seeing that Jeremy’s other slave was still preoccupied, Alex’s mouth achingly slow as it once more consumed him, Rachel happily moved on to his left cock. It was already quite erect, and her tongue ran over it with particular fervor.

Jeremy closed his eyes and clutched the crimson sheets of his bed, as if barely able to contain his pleasure. “Good, yes...now finish it.” His voice was faint, hardly more than a whisper, but the authority in it was unmistakable.

Alex immediately began to speed up, her head bobbing up and down vigorously. A moment later, she swallowed with a doting smile and then curled up beside Jeremy. Her hand rested on his right cock, and she favored him with a dreamy stare. Rachel finished the last blowjob before long, relishing the pleasure on Jeremy’s face as he shot into her pretty little mouth. She then mimicked Alex’s actions on his other side, her hand gently caressing his left cock. Alex threw her a suspicious glance, and this made Rachel frown.

Rachel liked Alex, because Alex was beautiful and sexy, just like Jeremy wanted. She fully accepted that Jeremy needed and deserved as many servants as he could get. However, she once again wondered if Alex saw things the same way.

As if picking up on this, Jeremy studied Alex with care. “Do I detect jealousy?”

Alex stroked his cock lovingly. “Please forgive me, Jeremy. I just love you so much.”

He kissed her and caressed her right breast, growing hard as she squirmed against him. “There’s nothing to forgive. If you did something you shouldn’t, it would be my fault for training you wrong.”

Alex sat up and shook her head, her eyes full of puzzlement. “I don’t understand, Jeremy. Everything you do is right. Your training was wonderful, and I can only hope my service is to your satisfaction.” The same confusion was running through Rachel’s mind.

Jeremy sighed and closed his eyes. “Forget I said that.” Immediately, Rachel relaxed, having forgotten the statement altogether. “Don’t be sorry for your jealousy. Explain it, so I might best deal with it.”

Alex nodded and knelt before him, her hands resting on her lap. “As you wish, Jeremy. I’m very happy that you have a new girl to serve you. I believe that everyone should bow down before you, especially the beautiful women that you desire. I just...I wish I was important, like she is.” She pouted and crossed her arms, pushing her breasts out. “Does this make me a bad slave? I only want to serve you well.”

Mr. Holsten reached forward and pulled Alex on top of him, staring into her eyes. “You are important, though. You have been a good slave, and I don’t doubt that you will continue to serve me well.

“I need you, Alex. I need you to run things when I’m not around. Rachel is new to all of this, so you must guide her, teach her. I expect you to take care of her, as you would anything valuable that I own.”

Alex’s lips parted, her eyes locked on his. She slowly nodded. “I will, Jeremy. Thank you so much for letting me love you and serve you.”

Jeremy smiled. “I wouldn’t have it any other way. As for you and Rachel...”

Rachel waited patiently, still watching her two companions with curiosity. Neither of them were moving much, and Alex’s eyes had grown distant. It seemed to Rachel that Mr. Holsten was mentally altering Alex, so she focused her attention on the other slave, searching for signs of change. The idea of being friends with Alex greatly appealed to her.

She noted again that Alex was an attractive woman, with a pretty face, well-kept hair and sexy curves along her trim body. Jeremy liked his women this way, and he also liked how little clothing Alex was wearing. The lace teddy fit snugly against her skin, covering some of it while leaving a great deal still in sight. He liked to run his eyes, and his hands, over her lingerie-clad body. Sex with Alex was very pleasurable to him, and so they had sex quite often.

Rachel licked her lips as she imagined running her own hands over Alex’s body. In her mind, she could touch Alex’s soft, warm skin and firm breasts. She could feel the lace brushing against her fingers, just waiting to be torn away from that alluring body. She imagined stripping off the teddy and running her tongue between and over those beautiful breasts.

Rachel remembered before, when their bodies were sliding against each other while serving Mr. Holsten, and even more pleasure filled her. She wanted this woman, wanted her badly, and the thought made her feel guilty. What would Jeremy think if he knew? Would he be angry? Would he punish her?

Rachel searched her mind and found that Jeremy wanted her to do this, was waiting on her. Eager to comply, she smiled mischievously and slowly rose to a kneeling position, posing herself for her new lover. She breathed in deeply as she stared at Alex in desire. She began to stroke herself, first at her midsection and then on her perky breasts.

Alex turned toward Rachel, a mischievous smile forming on her face as well. They began to kiss, their lips slipping softly over each other again and again. The two of them started slow, seducing each other with every gentle caress, but then Rachel began to passionately slide her tongue against Alex’s. Her hands stroked Alex’s breasts, savoring the heat of her lover’s body as their faces rubbed wildly against each other. She knew that Jeremy was enjoying all of this, and it made everything that much more pleasurable.

Then Alex was on top of her, dominating her. Rachel was used to submitting, and she quietly let Alex have her way. Alex’s mouth seemed to go everywhere, light up every part of her, and Rachel moaned without even realizing it.

They started to roll around, their hot, nubile bodies pressed tightly against other. Rachel could feel Jeremy’s body pass underneath her, could feel his hard cocks press against her back, and it excited her even more. She stopped there, letting Alex come out on top again, and delighted in being sandwiched between her lovers.

While Alex was kissing down Rachel’s stocking-clad legs, Rachel was stroking her crotch and moaning. Alex slowly peeled the stockings off of Rachel, and then she ran her mouth over Rachel’s smooth, silky thighs. She slipped her face between Rachel’s breasts, and Rachel orgasmed, causing a similar reaction in Jeremy. After a moment, Rachel grinned at Alex and then pushed her lover over, falling on top of her. Their lips met briefly, and then Alex took charge again.

They rolled around, kissing and fondling each other, for several more minutes. Finally, Alex stopped and sat up, pushing a practically feral Rachel away from her. Rachel could feel her heart pounding in her chest, and she was on the verge of pouncing.

With a ravenous smile, Alex slipped her teddy down, baring her ample breasts. Rachel crawled forward eagerly and ran her mouth over Alex’s breasts, kissing them and sucking on them. At the same time, Alex easily unhooked Rachel’s skimpy bra and pulled it off of her. They embraced, their bare breasts crushed against each other, and they began to kiss again.

Rachel was not sure that this would ever end, was not sure that she wanted it to, but then an irresistible thought consumed her mind. She calmly turned toward Jeremy and knelt before him, wearing only her green lace panties. Her mind had cleared of all but obedience, and she stared blankly forward as she awaited further command. Alex slipped her teddy completely off and then knelt beside her fellow slave, her eyes just as empty.

Soon enough, Rachel’s thoughts returned, and she smiled seductively. “Mr. Holsten, how may we serve?”

Jeremy shook his head. “First, tell me how you feel about each other.”

Rachel beamed as some of the answers forced their way to the front of her mind. “Yes, Sir. Alex is my best friend. I want her to be happy and to serve you always, as I will serve you always.” She slipped Alex’s hand into her own. I love my best friend.

Alex nodded, caressing Rachel’s palm with her thumb. “I love Rachel, second only to you. I love no others, Jeremy.” She turned her head and kissed Rachel lovingly.

Jeremy smiled and nodded. “Good. We all have a lot of work to do today, but first...” Rachel could feel his mental commands shooting into her mind, and she welcomed them.

Alex slipped forward and fell on top of Jeremy, moaning as he entered her. Rachel happily stripped off her panties before joining them, tossing them unto the floor. Jeremy then grabbed Rachel by the ass and forced himself inside her, causing her to orgasm.

Rachel could feel Alex’s naked body pressed up against hers, and it excited her almost as much the feel of her master’s bare skin. She began to slide up and down against Jeremy, slipping her tongue into his ear. Mr. Holsten...

Tracy poured orange juice into the glass on her kitchen counter, and then she returned the carton to the refrigerator. Zack was watching her from the other side of the counter, clearly concerned. She tried to ignore him, taking a small drink and then buttering her slice of toast, but the silence was unnerving. Finally, she sighed and looked at him. “Zack, I’ll be fine.”

He grimaced and shook his head. “You know I don’t like this. How can you go back to that place, after the things you’ve seen?”

Tracy shrugged. “Well, someone has to figure out what’s going on. And if I don’t show up, it’ll look suspicious.”

Zack paced a little, and then he turned back to her, placing his hands on the counter. “Look, I’ll check it out. That’s what I do, okay?”

She leaned forward and placed her right hand on his left. “I’d love to stay home. You know that. But Rachel knows something, something she found out from Holsten. Something important. I already told her I’d come in early today.”

“Without consulting me, of course.”

Tracy shook her head, frustrated. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

Zack pulled his hand away. “What do you think it means? You always do whatever you want, regardless of the consequences. You don’t even care how I feel about this, do you? Just like...” His eyes shifted downward.

Tracy laughed harshly. “Is this about me wanting to get married? Because it’s perfectly natural—” She gestured with her left hand, spilling the glass of orange juice. The juice spread over the counter and then poured onto the kitchen floor. “Oh, shit! Dammit, Zack...” Shaking her head, she bent down and began to wipe it up with a paper towel.

Zack closed his eyes and gripped the counter, breathing deeply. “Look, I’m just worried about you. What did you expect?”

Tracy sighed, and then she forced a smile. “I know. And I’ll be careful. I promise. This is important, though.” She threw the paper towel in the garbage.

“No, it’s not—”

Tracy leaned up against the counter. “Zack...listen to me. It’s one little meeting. I’ll come home before work even starts, okay? And when you get home, maybe I’ll have a surprise waiting for you. Maybe that nightie you got me on Valentine’s Day...” She toyed with the buttons on her blouse suggestively.

Zack rolled his eyes, and then he leaned across the counter and kissed her. “I love you, Tracy. I just don’t know what to do with you sometimes. I’ve told you where I stand on this, and you’re obviously not going to listen.” He paused, looking her straight in the eyes. “But I’m calling at eight, so you’d better be home to answer it.”