The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Personal Leave”

Chapter 2

“Quit it.” Tracy slapped at Zack’s hand as he slipped his arms around her from behind. “I’m trying to floss.”

Her boyfriend ignored her, pressing his large, erect penis against the blue satin of her panties. Zack was naked, and she admired his muscular body through the bathroom mirror. His face was certainly nice, too, but there was something about a man’s hard body that really got her excited. Right now, she could feel something growing even harder and larger against her, and flossing no longer seemed quite so important.

Zack kissed her neck, cradling her in his arms. “I think what you need is a nice, long shower...”

Tracy laughed and picked up a brush, running it through her reddish hair. “Are you saying I smell? No, stop it...we already took a shower this morning. And you almost got me fired for being late.” She playfully sneered at him through the mirror.

“Mmm...let me make it up to you...” Zack slipped Tracy’s bra down and cupped her breasts, stroking them. She stopped resisting and dropped the brush into the sink. Then she placed her hands over his, moaning as he continued to fondle her.

Zack began to push his cock against Tracy, harder each time. After a while, she let go of him and gripped the sink. Her heavy breathing made the mirror fog over, and then her eyes slowly closed.

An image appeared in Tracy’s head. Zack was sitting naked in an office chair, and she was on top of him in a green satin bra and panties. As she rode him, he turned his blank stare to a naked woman across the room. Zack grinned at Alex, and she grinned right back, touching herself.

The image frightened Tracy, but she couldn’t push it away. She wanted to stop, but the pleasure of him ramming against her was too much. “No...” she moaned.

Zack stopped and kissed her shoulder. “Something wrong?”

Tracy shook her head, breathless. “Don’t stop. Harder.” He was happy to oblige. Finally, she came to orgasm, and the image began to fade. She let go of the sink and knelt down on the white linoleum floor.

Zack slipped his arms around her and gently kissed her. He could see that she was crying, and he wiped a tear from her eye. “What’s wrong, Baby? Did I hurt you?”

Tracy shook her head, and then she began to tell him everything.

Tracy was lying naked on their bed, Zack’s arms around her. Their apartment was small and not in the best neighborhood, and they had argued before about getting a new place. She claimed that she wanted to get an apartment further downtown. What she really wanted was to get married and buy a house. That was the true, though rarely mentioned, source of most of their arguments.

Right now, though, that seemed unimportant. A cool summer breeze was coming from their bedroom window, and Tracy felt happy just being in her lover’s arms. She smiled at him. “Stupid, huh?”

Zack smiled back and kissed her. “You’re not crazy. I don’t believe that. Even zombie aliens from outer space isn’t as much of a stretch.”

She smirked. “If they’re aliens, don’t they have to be from outer space?”

“Not if they’re illegal zombie aliens.”

Tracy giggled and smacked him, and then they began to wrestle playfully. When Zack had her pinned, he kissed her again. “I don’t doubt that you saw what you saw, but maybe there’s another explanation. Let’s not make any assumptions until we know more, okay?”

She sighed overdramatically. “Do you always have to play cop?”

“Only when dealing with aliens from Mars. Zombie alien pod people, that is.”

Tracy laughed. “Stop being redundant.” She could feel him growing hard against her. “I see you have your police baton handy...”

Zack smiled. “We don’t have to. With what happened...”

Tracy leaned up and kissed him, her tongue lingering for a while. Her eyes fixed on his. “You know I never get enough.”

Tracy dropped her head back onto the pillow, and then Zack began to slowly kiss up and down her body. Her fingers ran through his thick, light brown hair, and she moaned in approval. In the back of her mind, she saw Alex riding him, dominating him, and she chose to ignore it.

The door opened, and Alex slipped quietly into the hotel room. The man inside smiled and closed the door behind her, wearing an air of professionalism to match his suit. She could not seem to remember his name, but that did not concern her. He was nothing but a means to an end.

Alex looked the room over and liked what she saw. Certainly, the Lidman executive was doing well for himself, if he could afford such a suite. “Very nice. You certainly know the way to a woman’s heart.” She was also happy to see that the curtains were closed. It was a beautiful night, but she was not interested in the stars.

His smiled widened. “I’m glad it meets your approval, Miss Ederman. It’s lovely to see you again. May I take your coat?”

Taking her time, Alex pulled on the belt and then slipped off the overcoat. She was now wearing a lacy red bra and panties, red heels and a green silk corsage around her silky left thigh. She held the coat out to him. “Be my guest.” The man took the coat almost without realizing it. “Miss Ederman, I...I thought this was to be a business meeting.”

Alex grinned and slowly drew closer to him, brushing her golden blonde hair behind her shoulders with her hands. “I’m in public relations. Pleasing you is my business.” She stroked her breasts. “I just thought we could have some fun before going over the technical details. We have all night, you know...”

He grinned back nervously. “Well, I guess there’s no harm in a little fun. The bedroom, then?”

Alex kissed him, letting her body fall against his. She began sliding her left leg up and down his side. “How about anywhere you want it?”

He stroked her leg, as if to make sure it were real, and then his eyes focused on the corsage. “An early Christmas present?” he asked dizzily. “I know it’s not St. Patrick’s Day...”

She smiled, slipping her hand over his as it continued to caress her leg. “I just like green. Don’t you?”

“Oh, yes. Very much.” His eyes wandered over her body, paying particular attention to her breasts. She imagined that he would have liked any color, as long as she was wearing it.

“Well, soon you’re going to love green...” Alex slid his hand down onto the corsage before letting go of it. “Go ahead. Stroke it.”

His hand caressed it slowly. “Oh, that’s nice. That’s very...oh...” He began to rub it harder, and then he fell to his knees and began to kiss it. Soon, he was rubbing his face madly against it, his hands pawing at her leg.

Alex saw none of this, though. Her eyes were closed, and a faint green light was pouring out of her.

It was Thursday morning. Tracy sat at her computer, nervously typing. In last night’s dream, she had been making love to Zack again and again, green light pouring out of her as Alex watched with quiet approval. Tracy opened her eyes, and they were green orbs. That was when she woke up.

Mr. Holsten knocked on her desk, and it startled her. He smiled. “Sorry. How’s everything coming along?”

She nodded and smiled back. “Good. Good. I’ll be glad when Charlie comes back, though.”

Holsten sat down at the edge of her desk. “I know what you mean. I have a meeting with Klein in about fifteen minutes, and I don’t know how long that will take. So if there’s anything you need...”

Tracy sighed, tapping her fingers on the desk. “Can’t think of anything. I hope Mr. Klein isn’t too upset about how far behind we are.”

Holsten shrugged. “Hard to say. He’s been acting strange lately. And he invited Alex Ederman to the meeting, so he probably has some concerns about the merger.” He studied her face. “Is there a problem?”

Tracy forced a smile. “Not at all. I just didn’t know Alex had that much of a say in company policy.”

Holsten shook his head. “I didn’t, either. But the merger is everything to Klein, and she is the one who’s been placed in charge, so...” He leaned closer. “Don’t worry about it, though. I’ll assure Klein that everything’s getting back on track, and I’ll put in a good word for all of you.”

Tracy smiled, sincerely this time. “Thanks. Just...be careful.”

Holsten frowned uncertainly, and then he grinned. “I appreciate that. It’s good to know you won’t be stabbing me in the back.”

Laura and Rachel were in the elevator when it stopped on floor three. Mr. Klein entered and pushed the button for floor twelve without looking at them. He was an elderly man with an expensive suit and white hair. Rachel smiled politely. “Hello, Mr. Klein.”

“Hello. I have a meeting to go to.” Rachel looked at Laura and shrugged. Laura seemed not to notice this, her eyes fixed on Klein’s. He was staring blankly at the elevator door. Rachel found this strange, but she saw no real concern.

Laura glanced at Rachel, and then she turned back to Klein. “Nice weather we’re having.”

Klein did not look away from the door. “The weather is not my concern. I have important work to do.” Then he turned his stare toward Rachel and smiled. “Your eyes are the loveliest green...”

Rachel smiled nervously. She was used to men hitting on her, but not those as old as the company’s CEO, and certainly not her superiors. “Thank you.”

Laura had turned pale. “Do you like green, Mr. Klein?”

Klein grinned. “Oh, yes. It feels wonderful. The two of you in green would feel very nice indeed. But I have a meeting to attend. Alex says it’s important.” He stared at the elevator door again.

Rachel frowned at Laura, who only shook her head.

Tracy slipped into the stairwell and pulled a cigarette from her purse. She had quit not long ago, but today seemed like an exception. Today seemed like an exception in a lot of ways.

She breathed in smoke and exhaled slowly, waiting for some of the stress to fade away. It did not give up its hold easily. Images of what might be happening in the meeting passed through her head, one after another. There was sex, there were strange phenomena, and there were corporate conspiracies. All of it frightened and tormented her.

At the same time, she felt guilty about smoking. It was down these very steps that Charlie had taken his spill, the one that left him holed up in a hospital. Charlie was the one who had taught her how to do her job, who always had advice when she didn’t know how to handle a task. He was also the one who had convinced her to quit smoking.

If he were here, I wouldn’t have the guts to smoke this. If he were here, he’d know just how to deal with Alex... Without his guidance, she felt like a child trying on her parent’s shoes.

Tracy was stamping the cigarette out on the floor when Alex came into view above her, slowly descending the stairs. Tracy backed up against the door, her eyes wide. Alex knew. She was sure of it.

Alex turned her gray eyes in Tracy’s direction as she approached. She offered a knowing smile. “It seems you’ve been messing in my affairs. You’ve been such a naughty girl, Tracy. You should have just left it alone.”

Tracy’s skin was crawling. She got to Holsten. She shot that green light into him, and then he told her everything. And you’re next. She wanted to run, but her body refused to respond.

Alex stopped only inches from her, staring directly into her eyes. “Seems you’re as stupid as you are ugly. Scanson told me every last detail. Of course he did. They talk plenty when it’s me asking the questions.” She placed her hands on Tracy’s waist.

Tracy resisted instinctively, but Alex’s grip was too powerful. Of course it is. She’s not human. Whatever she is, she’s not human. “Please let me go.”

Alex laughed and shook her head. “Maybe I’ll make you my pet, my little sex toy. I bet you’d like that.” Tracy shook her head, but Alex ignored this. “Yes, you’d love waiting on hands and knees for me.”

Alex stroked Tracy’s right breast with her finger, and this time she was too afraid to resist. “Say it. Say you want to be my naughty little sex slave.” Tracy remained silent, and Alex’s smile disappeared. “Say it, or I’ll make you say it. You know I can do it.”

Tracy shivered. Tears were streaming down her face. “I...I want to be your naughty little sex slave.”

Alex leaned forward and kissed Tracy, their bodies pressed against each other. Then she pulled away. “Well, you can’t. I don’t want anyone as ugly or stupid as you. But tell anyone about this, or do anything to get in my way, and I just might change my mind. Got it?”

Tracy nodded, feeling like she might pass out. “Got it. Whatever you say.”

Alex smiled seductively and released her, backing slowly away. “Good girl...now get back to work. You’re still behind schedule, in case you’ve forgotten.”

The three of them spent their lunch break at the restaurant, sitting at the table nearest the door. Tracy was staring dismally out the window, studying everyone who passed by. If Alex was watching this, she wanted to know.

Rachel shook her head and broke the silence. “I still don’t understand.”

Laura sighed. “None of us understand it. But clearly, Alex is using this strange power of hers to control other people. She must have an agenda. Why else would she go after authority figures?”

Tracy shrugged, abandoning the window for the moment. She really needed another cigarette, and she did not know how she would make it through the rest of the day. “Maybe she wants to control the company.” She sat forward suddenly. “Have either of you seen Holsten since the meeting? Is he acting weird?”

Laura shook her head. “Holsten seemed fine. He’s probably not important enough for her to bother with, anyway.”

Rachel frowned and eyed her sandwich. “So what are we supposed to do? What can we do?”

For a moment, no one said anything. Laura sat back and shrugged. “We could try and figure out what her plan is. Do research. If this goes as high up as Klein, there must be some sort of trail.”

Rachel nodded grimly. “I know a lot about computers, so I could probably hack into the system. But what are we supposed to do once we figure it out?”

No one had an answer to this.

The work day seemed endless, but at least Tracy did not run into Alex again. When she finally made it home, she kicked her shoes off, sprawled out on the couch and turned on the TV. Zack sat down beside her and began to massage her feet. “So...how was your day?”

Tracy shook her head, flipping through the channels without really seeing what was on. “I appreciate the effort, but you’re not getting any today.”

Zack smiled thoughtfully. “That bad?”

She sighed and began to describe her day, focusing only on the parts that seemed relevant. When she was finished, Zack kissed her knee and then stood up. “All right, you win. You just lay here. I’ll fix dinner.”

Tracy smirked. “Have I ever told you how much I love you?” Then she slowly slid her black skirt up, revealing white silk panties. “Maybe I could show you...”

Zack smiled and knelt down by the couch, rubbing his face in Tracy’s panties while she undressed herself. After dropping her matching bra on the glass coffee table, she stood up and led him by the hand toward the bedroom. She wasn’t really hungry, anyway.

Rachel looked around restlessly before returning her attention to Charlie’s computer. It was late, too late, and the office was dark and quiet. If anyone found out that she was still at work, they would find it suspicious.

The last thing Rachel wanted was to draw any attention right now. Hacking into company files would get her fired, certainly, but that was the least of her worries. It was only a matter of time before Klein repeated their conversation to Alex.

Her research was paying off, at least. She had found nearly a dozen employees, all male, who were now diverting most of their paycheck into one unknown bank account. Klein and Scanson were among them. Furthermore, a couple of these had been scheduled for personal leave, but they had changed their mind at pretty much the same time they started paying into the account. Apparently, having a sick child or a pregnant wife no longer seemed as important as that perfect attendance record.

“You’re here late.” Rachel flew back in her chair, her eyes wide. Then she laughed. “Oh...Mr. Holsten...”

Holsten grinned from across the desk. “Sorry about that. It seems it’s a bad habit of mine.”

Rachel smiled. “That’s all right. It’s just been one of those days.” She stopped to catch her breath. “I’m here because I wanted to get a head start on some things.”

Holsten sighed. “Trust me, I understand. I’ve been staying late a lot lately, ever since Charlie’s accident.” He glanced at his office and frowned. “Listen, could we go in my office? There’s something I think you should see.”

Rachel nodded, turning her gaze back to the computer screen. “Yeah, anything I can do to help. Just let me finish this up real fast...”

Holsten shook his head. “Well, it’s not about the campaign. It’s about Alex.” Rachel slowly raised her head, and he looked her in the eyes. “I think you know what I mean.”

Rachel turned pale. “You know something?”

His expression was grave. “Maybe. I have reason to think Charlie’s fall wasn’t an accident. He doesn’t remember what happened, you know. But...it’s easier to show you what I’ve found.”

Rachel nodded and stood up. “Show me everything.”

Tracy and Zack made love for hours, quickly losing track of the time. Feeling unusually generous, she even sucked his cock once, something she hadn’t done since college. Finally, when he seemed too tired to continue, she climbed on top and rode him, clutching her bare breasts. She felt dizzy and feverish, but she also felt like she couldn’t get enough, would never get enough.

“Zack...uh...uh, yesss...” Tracy orgasmed and collapsed beside him, breathing heavily. Had it ever been this good before? She couldn’t remember. She smiled at him, and he smiled right back, stroking her breast before resting his hand on her side.

They lay like that for a while, bathed in moonlight, enjoying each other’s company. Then Tracy frowned and sat up. She slipped her panties on and went into the living room to find her bra. When she returned, Zack was sitting at the edge of the bed. He looked concerned. “Are you okay?”

Tracy nodded and sat on his lap, savoring the way his muscular arms felt around her. “Yeah. I just felt a little exposed.”

Zack grinned and kissed her right breast. “Since when are you the shy type?” Then he kissed her on the lips. “We can cover up, if you like.”

Tracy pressed her face against his. “No, it’s too warm. And I’m fine. It’s just...you know, with work. Let’s just go to sleep.”

They lay back down again. Tracy curled up next to Zack and closed her eyes, but sleep would not come. The thought of the nightmares she might have was too much. Finally, she propped herself up on one elbow and looked into his eyes. “Zack, I’m scared.”

He nodded and gently kissed her. “I know. But we’ll figure this out. Trust me.” Tracy frowned and rested her head on his shoulder.

On the fire escape outside their window, Alex quietly watched the two lovers. Her eyes were curious, her smile filled with amusement. Naughty little Tracy doesn’t listen very well. I guess we’ll have to do something about that. Grinning mischievously, she crept back down the stairs.

It was the dog that actually woke Jake up, barking endlessly at whoever was ringing the doorbell. He moaned unhappily and rolled over. It was 2 AM, and he had been having the best dream. The intern was there, except that she was a cheerleader in this particular dream.

That was one fantasy Jake had never outgrown. His wife, Liz, had been a cheerleader back in high school. That had been a long time ago, but he could still remember her slipping that outfit off in the back of his car. He liked her naked, too, but seeing her take it off had somehow been the best part.

“Liz...door...” he muttered, but then he remembered that she was visiting her parents. When it became clear that neither the doorbell nor the dog would stop, Jake dragged himself out of bed. He brushed the sandy blonde hair from his eyes, trying to see in the dark. Liz had left a suitcase on the floor, and he nearly tripped over it.

After a moment, Jake stumbled out of the bedroom and through the short hallway. He flicked a switch on the wall, and the living room lit up. “Stupid mutt. What are you barking like that for?”

Jake opened the front door, and Rachel was standing there. The dog was still barking, but he no longer noticed. He had no idea what the intern was doing at his house in the middle of the night, but he certainly wasn’t complaining. “Hey. Come in.”

Rachel smiled and slipped past him, her perfume lingering in the air. She was still wearing her blouse and skirt from work. “I don’t want to be alone tonight. Can I stay here?” She sat down on his recliner and looked him over, slipping off her shoes.

“You mean...” In his shock, Jake had completely forgotten to act charming.

Rachel nodded and looked down. “I know you’re married, but I need someone tonight. I just can’t sleep by myself in that apartment.” She began to unbutton her blouse.

Jake grew hard. “Okay, you know that I’m not leaving my wife, right? This is just...”

Rachel smiled at him. “Just a one night stand. Let me stay until the morning, and I’ll give you what you want.” She tossed her blouse onto the couch, stood up and approached him. “What we both want.” Then she kissed him passionately.

Now that Jake thought about it, he really didn’t need any cheerleader outfit. Hopping in bed with this gorgeous piece of ass would be reward enough for all of his years of monogamy. Besides, he liked her taste in fashion.

Rachel slipped off her skirt, and now she was only wearing a silk bra and panties. She smiled and waited patiently, her arms crossed over her beautiful midsection. She was irresistible, maybe even perfect, and Jake undressed as quickly as he could. His stupid dog kept barking, though. He had half a mind to kick it across the room.

When Jake was naked, he threw himself on her, and they fell on the couch. He kissed her again and again, loving every second of it. Rachel felt wonderful underneath him, warm and soft and sexier than he could have imagined. She stared into his eyes, smiling seductively, as if she had never wanted anyone more. He loved how her eyes matched her lingerie.

Rachel slid her leg against Jake’s crotch, and then he ran his face over her breasts, savoring the green silk of her bra against his mouth. He could feel how green it was, taste it on his tongue, and it made him delirious with desire. Her eyes were closed now, and yet he could still imagine how brilliantly green they were.

The dog was growling in the corner now, but it did not matter. Rachel was beautiful and sexy and green, and he could not seem to think about anything else. She was starting to glow with green light, beautiful green light, and he drank it like water.

Soon, Jake’s eyes grew blank, and his mouth spread into a foolish grin, but he continued to serve his queen. He pulled Rachel’s green panties off and slipped inside, loving the pleasure he felt without really understanding anything at all. His hands cupped her bare breasts, and he started to ram against her.

Rachel laughed without making a sound. Her eyes flew open and fixed on the ceiling, the most beautiful green orbs. The dog whined in the corner, and no one heard.