The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Personal Leave”

This is a sequel to another of my stories, “Absolute Power”. However, if you haven’t read that one, this story should still be understandable enough.

My e-mail address is . Comments (criticism included) are welcome and appreciated.

Chapter 1

Tracy Cain was late for work for the second time this week. This was not encouraged at the Newpoint Marketing Firm, especially when a merger was in negotiations, so her odds of keeping her job were not the best right now. With that in mind, she hurried across the lobby, slipping off her sunglasses and tucking them into her purse. She shook her head, mentally cursing her own stupidity.

Tracy was a pretty woman, with medium length, reddish-brown hair and an attractive figure. She had been working at Newpoint for five years, having landed an advertising job right out of college, and she had no doubt that her looks had played some small role in this. That had not been her intention, though. In work, as in so many things, she had found her place almost by accident.

Jake Gross was holding the elevator door open for her, and she smiled gratefully as she slipped inside. Before Tracy could wonder why he was late, the other passenger in the elevator spoke. “Tenth floor, I assume?” Alex whispered in the same silky, seductive voice she always used. The sexy blonde rubbed her stockings against each other, and Jake’s eyes immediately turned in that direction. Alex pretended not to notice.

Tracy smiled politely and nodded, although she personally could not stand the woman. Alex Ederman was a member of the public relations department, and she had just recently been placed in charge of sealing the merger with Lidman Marketing. What she brought to the table was eye candy, flirtation and (Tracy could only assume) the willingness to put out. Business etiquette, on the other hand, was in short supply.

At the moment, Alex was stroking her hair suggestively. Jack seemed to forget that Tracy was there, not that she could blame him. Alex would have been gorgeous even if she wasn’t constantly shooting out sexual vibes. As it was, guys throughout the company wanted to get their hands on her. And a lot of them probably have. Tracy suppressed a smirk.

“How is your campaign coming along?” Alex asked her with just a touch of venom. “Because I really need something to show the people

from Lidman.” Aside from my panties, her smile suggested.

Tracy forced another polite smile. “We’re a little behind schedule, but that should change soon. We just got someone to step in until Charlie recovers.”

“Right, the intern...I heard about that. She was working with another client, wasn’t she? I’m guessing your boss had to pull some strings to pull that off.”

Tracy did not really care what Mr. Holsten had to do to get the intern. Nor did she care to continue this conversation. Right now, all that mattered was coming up with an excuse for being late, one that would not get her fired. On Monday, she had been caught in traffic, and Holsten had been understanding. This time, she and her boyfriend had made love in the shower, and that might not get the same reaction. “Don’t worry. You’ll have what you need by the end of the day.”

“Now that’s what I like to hear.” The door opened on floor six, and Alex marched out. To Tracy, she looked like a cross between a ruthless business executive and a runway model.

After the door closed again, Jake sighed. “I was this close to getting laid in an elevator, by Alex Ederman of all people...but then I have to help you and screw everything up. Having friends is the worst.”

Tracy laughed into her fist. “Jake, she acts that way toward everyone. Besides, you know you would have been fired.” Like I’m about to be. “And divorced, as soon as Laura told on your sorry ass.”

Jake shrugged and offered a boyish smile, which lit up his normally plain face. “It would have been worth it.”

The tenth floor was Tracy’s home away from home, an overcrowded office environment that was only getting more cluttered with time. The desks were crowded together, and work that should have already been finished was stacked up in boxes in the corner. The team had been promised more space if and when the merger went through, but such promises rarely amounted to anything.

When Tracy and Jake arrived, they found Laura chatting at her desk with a young, dark-haired woman. She was beautiful, and Tracy vaguely recognized her. “Oh, I hate calling the tech—” Laura looked up at the two of them and grinned, twirling a pencil in her fingers. “You’re both late. I don’t think Holsten noticed, though.”

Tracy smiled nervously and set her purse on her desk. She doubted that, as much as she wanted to believe it. Mr. Holsten could be seen in his office, pacing while talking on the phone, his eyes calm but alert. He was young, even younger than Tracy, and he had an athletic figure. He had only been here a couple of months, but he seemed to have caught on fast.

Tracy leaned against her desk and sighed at Laura, who was watching her curiously. “I’ll tell you later, okay?” Then she turned to the new girl and extended her hand. “Oh, I’m sorry. You must be Rachel.”

The intern offered her a brilliant smile, stood up gracefully and shook her hand. She was thin but not skinny, with long, silky black hair and emerald green eyes. “Tracy, right? It’s nice to meet you. Laura says that you’re leading the team while Charlie’s on medical leave.”

Tracy nodded. “Hopefully, he’ll be back before I screw everything up too much.” They laughed, but it wasn’t really a joke. She had asked Charlie for help on a few things, but she did not want to be rude about it. “And this is Jake.”

Rachel shook his hand as well. “Nice to meet you, too.” Her smile was just as friendly as before, but she did not maintain eye contact for long. Obviously, Laura had already warned her about the company tail-chaser.

From the look in his eyes, Jake had gotten over Alex, at least for the moment. He offered the new girl his version of a charming smile, something Tracy had seen far too many times. What she saw was a starving wolf, moving in on his prey. “Well, we’re glad to have you here.”

Just then, Mr. Holsten slipped out of his office. “Hold my calls,” he told his secretary, not waiting around for a response. She was a little old woman named Ruth, and she had been at Newpoint longer than just about anyone. Tracy tried to speak to her every once in a while, but it was easy to get distracted by work. Usually, she only made an effort when she started to feel guilty.

Holsten walked over to them, his hands in his pockets. His eyes were on Tracy, and she felt like she might start sweating. “You were late again.”

All of a sudden, Tracy felt certain that she was about to be fired. The excuse she had finally thought up seemed to have vanished from her head. She opened her mouth, but could think of nothing to say.

Holsten shrugged nervously, as if he had no more clue what to say than she did. “Since you’re leading the team, I want you to show a good example. It’s important that this merger goes through without a hitch, so let’s get this ad campaign back on schedule.”

Tracy nodded, confused. He had not even asked why she was late. Then again, with Charlie gone, he certainly couldn’t afford to lose another team member. “Of course. It won’t happen again, Mr. Holsten.”

Holsten nodded, his eyes thoughtful. “Okay. Good. Now I want to welcome Rachel Planter to our team. I know it’s been difficult with Charlie gone, but there’s still a lot of talent in this room, and I know that with her help, we can accomplish anything that’s expected of us.”

Rachel glanced around at the four of them, smiling sheepishly. “Well, I just want to say that I’m happy to be working with you, and that I’m going to do everything I can to help.”

Tracy smiled. Rachel seemed sincere, and she found that she liked the girl. Besides, any additional manpower was a good thing. After Charlie’s fall, it had seemed like everything was slipping out of control.

When Laura invited Tracy to lunch, she declined. She wanted to make up for being late, and she also wanted that much closer to being on schedule. That was why, during her lunch hour, she was trying to deliver her campaign report to Alex.

Unfortunately, trying did not mean succeeding. It seemed that Alex moved around a lot. Either she was better at her job than Tracy gave her credit for, or she wasn’t doing her job much at all. Regardless, Tracy was determined to get a hold of her and deliver the report in person, even if it took all day.

They were sitting in a restaurant half a mile from Newpoint. Rachel eyed a waiter as he passed by and smiled idly. “Cute.” She noticed a look on Laura’s face and shrugged. “What? He is.”

Laura laughed a little. “Yeah, but he’s married.”

The intern frowned, playing with her soup. “How do you know? He didn’t have a ring.”

Laura shrugged. “I just know. I can usually tell what’s wrong with a guy ahead of time.”

“That’s crazy. If you have everything figured out, then why aren’t you seeing anyone?”

Laura leaned over the table. “That’s why I’m not seeing anyone. I avoid the bad relationships in advance, and there’s not much left over.” She grinned and went back to eating her sandwich. She was a buxom blonde with blue eyes and an extremely sexy smile. She also had a cool, confident attitude that Rachel admired.

Rachel sighed. “Okay, whatever. So what’s the deal with Jake?”

Laura rolled her eyes. “Jake is married to a woman named Liz, who is far too good for him. He thinks that since he got her, he should be able to get any woman he wants. Don’t worry. After a while, he’ll get the hint and stop chasing you around.”

Anthony Scanson, head of the public relations department, looked up

from his computer and found a sexy blonde closing his office door. “Alex. To what do I owe the pleasure?” Actually, he was one of the few men at Newpoint who didn’t like the company’s poster girl, gorgeous or not. She was a mischievous little cocktease. Besides, he had work to do.

Alex smiled. “This is about you sexually harassing me.”

The fake smile disappeared from his face. Watching her cautiously, he backed away from the computer. “Now, you know I’ve done no such thing...”

Her own smiled widened. “That’s exactly the problem. A nubile young thing like me under your leadership, and you haven’t exploited the situation one tiny little bit. I yearn to be taken advantage of, Boss. You could start by touching me here...” She slowly ran her fingers between her breasts. “Or here...” Now her hand ran down the front of her short, green skirt.

Anthony relaxed a little. “Don’t think I don’t know what you’re doing. You come on to me, and then you say it’s the other way around. Don’t waste your time. Besides, with a reputation like yours, you know that wouldn’t hold up.” He turned back to the computer. “Now, unless there’s something else...”

Without responding, Alex slowly crawled unto Anthony’s desk, knocking papers and framed photographs aside. Her eyes were fixed on his, her tongue gently licking her lips. He leaned back in his chair and shook his head in disbelief. “Alex, I don’t time for your games,” he muttered in irritation. Then she was on top of him.

I’m married, Anthony tried to say, but her mouth was locked on his, her tongue rubbing deliciously against his own. He grabbed her at the waist to push her away, but she was too strong, much stronger than he could have imagined. Her skirt felt strange in his hands, warm and sexy and green. He knew that things couldn’t feel green, but that was how it felt, the only word he could think of to describe it.

Anthony played the word over and over in his mind, the meaning of it growing blurry and distorted. His thoughts were slowing down and becoming more vague, and it was getting harder and harder to distinguish anything from his desire, or from the green that seemed to be spreading everywhere. He tried to think of his wife, and he could only imagine her naked on a green bed.

Her face changed, and it was Alex on the bed, posing provocatively for him. Without speaking, she was calling to Anthony, inviting him to join her, to take her firm breasts in his hands and feel her warm flesh against his. She was asking him if he would like her mouth on his cock, sucking on him, sucking the will from him.

With both horror and pleasure, Anthony realized that he was now stroking the green skirt, delighting in it. His hands began to pull it off Alex, and he was no longer sure if he was choosing to do this. He was no longer sure what it meant to choose. The word felt strange to him, alien. He only knew that he couldn’t stop.

I’m crazy. This is what it means to go crazy. If so, Anthony loved it. He wanted more, and he didn’t care if this was something he chose. Let her choose. He just wanted to feel the pleasure. Green was flooding every part of him.

Anthony gave up control and began to drift.

Tracy knocked on Anthony Scanson’s door, and no one answered. His secretary had told her that Alex was in here, but then this wouldn’t be the first false alarm. Alex had proven almost impossible to locate.

Undaunted, Tracy knocked again and called loudly. “Mr. Scanson? Alex? Anyone in there?” This time, she heard something faint, but she had to doubt her ears. However slutty Alex might be, she could not imagine the two of them having sex in his office, especially in the middle of the day. Besides, there was still no response. “Hello?” There was nothing.

Making sure the secretary was nowhere in sight, Tracy pressed her ear against the door. Yet again, she was rewarded with silence. Finally, timidly, she began to slip the door open. Don’t be having sex...don’t be having sex... She leaned over to glance into the office, and what she saw stopped her in her tracks.

At first, it was hard to make out much through all of the green light. Then the scene came into focus, and Tracy cringed. Anthony was sitting naked on his desk chair, and Alex was riding him in a red nylon bra and panties. His eyes were blank as they stared at his lover, and his mouth seemed frozen in pleasure. Tracy’s first thought was that he had died, but his arms were still moving to undress Alex as she continued to rock wildly against him.

With closed eyes and a mischievous smile, Alex was touching herself in a sensually rhythmic sort of way. She might have been dancing to music, but none could be heard. The green light, Tracy now saw, was pouring out of her in shifting, erratic waves.

Anthony finished tearing off Alex’s bra and panties, and then he entered her, his hands firmly gripping her butt. Still riding him with complete abandon, she began to laugh silently. She opened her eyes, and they were sparkling green orbs that Tracy found both beautiful and terrifying. The light emanating from Alex grew brighter, and Tracy had to squint.

It occurred to her that she should run, but numbness quickly replaced the fear, and then she was surprised by another emotion. Curious, she observed every detail. She watched Alex wrap her legs around Anthony. She watched her shove Anthony’s face into her breasts.

Tracy was somehow unable to look away even when Alex first orgasmed, shooting out a brilliant flash of light as she quietly writhed with pleasure. She might have witnessed the whole thing, if Anthony had not finally turned his stare toward her. His eyes were still blank, uncomprehending, but she knew that he was picturing her on top of him.

Tracy turned and ran.

Tracy stared at herself in the restroom mirror, her eyes looking as distant as she felt. She breathed in deeply and shook her head. Her thoughts were conflicted.

Get a hold of yourself. There’s no way you could have seen what you thought you saw. No way. Stuff like that doesn’t happen in real life.

He stared at me, and he looked dead.

It was a dream. A hallucination.

Her eyes didn’t look human. Maybe she’s an alien. Maybe...

That’s ridiculous. Now snap out of it.

...maybe he’s an alien now, too.

The bathroom door opened, and Tracy nearly jumped. As Alex seductively slinked over to a nearby sink, she could feel her heart beating in her chest. Tracy gripped the sides of the sink in front of her, afraid that she might faint.

Alex toyed with her hair a little, and then she pulled some lipstick from her purse. After carefully applying it, she kissed playfully at her mirror reflection. She began to speak without turning her head. “Tracy, you look terrible. You really should consider wearing more makeup.” She grinned and went back to playing with her hair.

“Yeah.” You’re just standing there. Do something. She turned on the faucet and absently began to wash her hands. “Look, about before...”

Alex rolled her eyes and then pouted at herself in the mirror. “Wait, let me guess. You can’t get the report to me today.”

Tracy picked up the folder and handed it to her, not thinking to dry her hands first. “It’s all done. I...” She doesn’t know what you’re talking about. She doesn’t even know you were there.

That’s because you weren’t there. You imagined the whole thing.

Alex looked over the contents of the folder. “All right. Good. I assume you’ll be back on schedule before the merger goes through.” She looked Tracy in the eyes. “You just might prove useful yet. But really, you’re in desperate need of a makeover.” Then she marched back out into the hallway.

Bitch, Tracy mentally countered, but her heart wasn’t in it. She was thinking about someone else.

“Come in,” Anthony said, and Tracy quietly entered his office. She was relieved to see no clear signs of the supernatural, green or otherwise. However, Anthony was staring at his computer screen with a blank expression, his fingers typing rapidly.

For a moment, Tracy only stood there, waiting for him to speak. When he failed to react at all, she stepped forward. “Mr. Scanson?”

“Yes.” Anthony spoke in a monotone, his eyes never leaving the screen.

Tracy swallowed and looked around nervously. “Do you remember when I came in here earlier?”

“No. Is there anything I can do for you? I have important work to do.” Still, he gave not so much as a glance in her direction.

She frowned. “What about Alex?”

“Alex came in to discuss personal relations matters. She is a valuable asset to our department.”

Tracy breathed in, hesitant. If she was losing her mind, the next question would seem very strange. “Mr. Scanson, do you remember anything...green?”

Anthony turned in the same direction he had once faced Alex, now staring at the far wall, and a smile spread across his face. “Yes...Alex’s skirt was green. Do you like green, Miss Cain?”

She shivered involuntarily. “Uh, yeah. Sure. What do you remember?”

He looked toward her, and now he was grinning. “You would feel nice in green. Yes, I would like that very much. But Alex told me I have work to do.” The smile disappeared, and he turned back to the computer.

Tracy stood there for another moment, and then she hurried out of the office.

Laura tapped her pencil on her desk, lost in thought. “And you say he was acting strange afterward...”

From her own chair, Tracy nodded and then laughed. Laura was her best friend and one of the few people in which she could confide. “Yeah. Tell me I’m crazy. I need to hear it.”

Laura grinned and leaned forward. “Well...look. If Mr. Scanson had sex with Alex in his desk chair, and you saw it, I imagine he would be acting strange. I don’t think you’re crazy. You just...wigged out a little. Call it temporary insanity. And afterward, you saw what you wanted to see. You said yourself that she was acting normally in the restroom.”

Tracy sighed. “Yeah, but...I don’t think you understand. He was acting really strange. Like psycho rapist strange.” She shook her head. “I don’t know. I want to believe that I imagined the whole thing. And I don’t mean to disregard your advice. It just seemed so real.”

“What are you guys talking about?” Rachel was smiling at them from the other side of Laura’s desk, but the look on Tracy’s face made her frown. “Sorry. I didn’t mean to intrude.”

Tracy quickly smiled back. The new girl’s green eyes had thrown her for a second, but they were normal green eyes. “Don’t worry about it. It’s nothing. So how was lunch? Did you go to that place on 22nd?” Then Rachel began talking, and Tracy pushed the whole ordeal out of her mind.