The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Pattern

Chapter 3

by Buster Nut

(mc, mf, md)

As the commotion in the airport boarding area started to calm down, my plane called for boarding. I didn’t think much as I waited for my row to be called – mostly all I could think about was the massive orgasm that woman had just had out in the open, in front of all those people. I glanced around at the other boarding the plane and figured I couldn’t be the only one who was so horny. For a brief second I imagined the entire plane erupting in a writhing orgy, but I was interrupted by the gate attendant calling my row.

I walked on the plane and past the bloated and apparently uncaring people in first class. I never did understand the people who had so much money as to travel in first class. But now, with the power I had found, perhaps I would. I got to my seat and sat. I was on the aisle seat. There was no one seated next to me, by the window – at least not yet. I watched everyone else board the plane. At first, when I’d see a pretty woman, I’d hope she would be sitting next to me. After a while, I just hoped the seat would stay empty. Of course, with my luck, that wasn’t going to happen.

A skinny fellow with greasy skin and severely unwashed hair came down the aisle. Before he got to me, I just knew he wanted that seat next to me. His odor arrived just before he did, and then he called out, “Dude! I need that seat there, dude.”

Great. I stood up to let him in, and then sat down and tried not to breathe. He shoved his organic-smelling bag up under the seat and started looking around. As the last people were getting on the plane, I thought I’d try to get rid of him. I pulled a piece of paper out of my notebook and quickly drew The Pattern. As I expected, he watched and said, “Dude, what’s that?”

I replied, “Oh, just a thing I like to draw. What do you think of it?” By that time, I had completed the drawing and I showed it to him, trying to let it sink in.

He shrugged and said, “Cool, man, cool.”

I lowered the paper and turned away from him, then quickly wrote on the paper, “I need to pee real bad, right now.” I put the paper back in my notebook, smiled to myself, and sat back. Then nothing happened. I glanced over at him, then opened the book and checked what I had drawn. The paper and the pattern were right. But for some reason, it wasn’t working. I thought that was very strange, but I couldn’t explain it. I tried to remember the words of the man who had showed me The Pattern, but they wouldn’t come.

Just at that time, one of the stewardesses walked up and bent over me. She looked like she had been much prettier years ago, but she didn’t look too bad. As she leaned over, I realized how large her tits were, but they were well-covered by her uniform. Her blond hair slid across her shoulders as she checked the seatbelt of my neighbor, then spoke to me, “Just checking your seat belt, sir.”

As she said it, she looked down in my lap – where I had opened my notebook to check on the pattern. She stared at the pattern a moment, then got a strange expression on her face. Then she turned quickly and moved down the aisle to the rear of the plane. I heard a door slam. I saw another flight attendant head down the aisle. She knocked on a door and said, “Katy? Are you okay?”

Looking back down, I realized what I had done again. I quickly took out my pencil and erased the writing on the paper. I closed the notebook back up, and a few moments later, the flight attendant Katy continued her way up the aisle, checking to be sure everyone’s seat belts were on.

I waited until the plane took off and then until the “Fasten Seat Belts” sign turned off. The captain had said the flight time was going to be about an hour and a half, so I knew that light wouldn’t be off for a long time. But I still had my hard-on from the gate, and I decided that Katy was going to help me do something about it. I pulled out my pencil and wrote on the paper, “I want to screw the guy in seat 21F hard, right this minute.”

I smiled and watched Katy come down the aisle towards me. When she got to my row, she looked at me a moment, then a confused look came over her face. Then she shook her head, smiled at me, and continued on to the back of the plane. I turned and watched her go, her rear held tight in her blue skirt. She simply went to the back and started working in the galley. Now I was really confused. I looked back at the paper with the pattern, but everything was just how I had written it. Then, finally, a few of the words of the old man came back to me, “...unless you ask for too much too soon, then the spell will be broken.”

I chuckled as I remembered. I erased what I had written and then tried something a bit simpler: “My ear itches.”

I looked around, but I couldn’t see Katy. I got up and walked towards the rear of the plane. When I got to the galley, I glanced in and saw Katy and another attendant working on the food cart. They both smiled at me, but Katy wasn’t itching her ear. I went back to my seat and thought as the flight attendants pushed their carts into the aisles. For some reason, this still wasn’t working.

I watched Katy offering the tiny bag of snack food and sodas to the rows in front of me. I slipped the paper out and wrote, “My nose itches.” Katy just continued what she was doing. I wrote, “It feels like there’s something in my eye.” Still nothing from Katy, she continued serving and heading down the rows. I sat back and closed my eyes, trying hard to think of any other instructions the old man had given regarding The Pattern. I was interrupted by Katy arriving at my row, saying, “Snack, sir?”

I opened my eyes and mumbled, “Yes, please.” I sat up and Katy reached down to hand me the bag of snacks. Open on my lap was my notebook with The Pattern.

Katy jumped a little as her hands went to her head. One hand was rubbing her ear, she had her eyes closed, and her other hand was rubbing her small nose and her eyes. “Ooo, ow,” she said.

My mouth about hit the floor as I realized The Pattern was working. As quickly as I could, I erased all the lines on the paper. Katy straightened herself up and apologized to me and the other passengers, then resumed her trip down the aisle with her snacks and soda.

I smiled as my pants tented. I wrote on the paper, “I’m hot.” I couldn’t see Katy, but I waited as long as I possibly could before I wrote another line: “I’m horny.” I glanced back and could see that she and the other flight attendants had taken seats near the galley. I could just see her legs sticking out from behind the edge of the galley. I waited a couple minutes before I changed that last line to, “I’m really horny.”

About that time, the flight attendants got up and headed up the aisle with trash bags. As Katy walked past me, I could see that she was actually sweating. As she started back down the aisle towards me, I added another line, “The guy in seat 21F is exciting me.”

I watched as she walked down the aisle. She kept glancing up at me, not trying to be obvious. When she was about two rows in front of me, I added another line, “I want the guy in seat 21F to touch me.”

She reached my row and said, “Trash, sir?” as she tried to keep her composure. I carefully held out my wrapper above the bag and let it drop in. She was about to go on when she decided to lean over and hold the bag out to my seat mate. As she did, she pressed her large tits against my shoulder and looked like she wanted to hump my arm. She held the bag there a bit longer than she needed to, then continued down the aisle, collecting trash.

I figured I had gone slow enough now, so I just wrote, “I need to get myself off, right now.”

I looked back in time to see her toss her trash bag to another flight attendant and then head back into the bathroom again. I quickly wrote, “I cannot cum without help from the guy in seat 21F.”

A moment later, I heard the bathroom door open. I didn’t turn until there was a tap on my shoulder. Katy said, “Sir, um, could you come with me for a moment?”

Despite my hard-on, I replied, “Who, me? Is there a problem?”

Katy moved a bit, rubbing her legs together. Her face was flushed as she said, “I just need, um, you back here a minute, please.”

I looked around at the other passengers and shrugged as I replied, “Okay, I guess.”

We got back to the bathroom and she looked around, trying to come up with an idea. Other passengers were looking at us. She opened the bathroom door and said, “I was wondering if you could help me reach something in here.” As I stepped in, she quickly followed and closed the door behind us.

It was small in the bathroom, but she quickly slipped past me and sat up on the sink. As she pulled her skirt up she grunted, “I need you, right now.”

She had pulled her skirt up all the way. She quickly slid her panties to the side and started fingering herself. It was obvious that she was already dripping. “Please,” she cried. I stood still for just a moment, which was a moment too long for her. She reached out and nearly ripped the button and zipper off my jeans. She didn’t even pull them down, she just reached in my underwear and grabbed my cock. She sighed as she started pulling on it.

I worked my jeans and underwear down quickly, but I stopped as she pulled me towards her by the cock. “Wait. I want to see the tits first.”

She reached up and ripped her top open. I think one button stayed on, but the rest tore off her shirt. She didn’t even pause as she unsnapped her bra and let her huge melons explode out into my view. I reached out and mauled her tits as she grabbed my hips and pulled me towards her. With one hand, she grabbed my cock and aimed it into her cunt. I squeezed her tits as I leaned forward and rammed it home. I slid in easily since she was already dripping. I think she came right away, but I didn’t pause, instead I started slamming her against the wall behind the sink.

Her eyes were closed as she started moaning. I know the people on the other side of the wall had to be able to hear us. I didn’t care, I just kept fucking her, pumping her with everything I had. She started grunting and crying out, “Yes, yes!” as I kept ramming her. She cried out, “I’m cumming!” I pulled my dick out and sprayed my cum all over her tits. It splashed on her face and on her skirt. I wiped my cock on her skirt, pulled up my pants, and left the bathroom.

Looking around, I could see a few people looking my way. One guy nodded and winked at me. I headed back to my seat and lay back. Just before I went to sleep, I remembered to rip up the paper with The Pattern. I was asleep before I knew it.

The next thing I knew, I was being tapped on the shoulder again and I heard a voice say, “Sir? Please put your seat in the upright position.” It was Katy again. Her hair was a mess and her clothes, well, she tried to clean them up and stitch them back together. I think it was pretty obvious to anyone over 18 what she had recently been up to. She looked at me a moment longer, then winked at me before heading to the next row.

When the plane landed, I didn’t see Katy anywhere. As the slow mass of travelers headed for the exit, I did notice a slight commotion at the front of the plane. When I passed the front cabin, I could see Katy was there, arguing with someone who appeared to be the captain and another flight attendant. When I stepped out the side of the plane, I could see there were a couple airport security guards apparently waiting on the jetway. I shrugged and headed into the terminal.

While I was waiting for my luggage to arrive at the baggage claim, I noticed an area nearby that was surrounded with the yellow “crime scene” tape. I didn’t think much of it, but I looked over, as I had nothing else to do while waiting for my bags. I was quite surprised when I saw some medical people rolling out a gurney with a body on it out of a doorway. The sheet was pulled up over the face, so it was clear someone had died. As they rolled the cart past me, my jaw dropped for the second time that day when I saw that sticking out of the side of the gurney from under the sheet was the edge of a shimmering black coat. It only took me a second to recognize The Pattern repeating on the edge of that coat.