The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Pattern

Chapter 2

By Buster Nut

(mc, md, ma, ex, hm)

As I entered the airport for the ride home and nervously walked through the numerous security checkpoints, I reflected back on the last time I had been in the airport terminal. It was just three days ago, when I was headed to the weekend classes. I sat down at the gate to wait for my airplane. It seemed so long ago, and so much had changed...

It was going to be a long and boring weekend, I just knew it. I had to take the class in order to advance my degree. I’m not sure the degree really meant anything, but it was one more thing to make my resume look better so I could make some more money. I waited for them to call my boarding row and doodled on a piece of paper, trying to think of what I could do in the upcoming classes to keep myself from falling asleep.

I smelled the man who sat down next to me before I saw him. I’m not sure what the smell was. It could have been fish, maybe rice, perhaps just moldy trash. I tried not to breathe and ignored him. I felt him get closer to me and then he spoke, his voice little more than a whisper, “Do you know about the pattern?”

That surprised me and I looked up at him. He looked old, impossibly old. He had just a few wisps of hair left on his head, and his face was so wrinkled, I could barely see his eyes. I looked back down at the paper where I had been doodling and then looked back at him. “What? Pattern? I was just...”

He moved back a bit, then looked around the airport. I followed his gaze, but didn’t see anything out of the ordinary. There were families, harried travelers, and bored security agents, but nothing else. He reached over with a shaking, feeble hand and took the pencil out of my hand. He turned the paper over and started drawing. As he drew, he spoke in a hollow voice, “See, you must do it this way. Up here, then this way. You must draw it carefully and purposefully, or it will not work. Once you have completed it, you need only show it to your target once, and then you can write commands. They will have no choice but to follow exactly what you write, unless you ask for too much too soon, then the spell will be broken.”

He continued drawing a complex pattern, but as he drew it, it came to life for me. I could feel some sort of power flowing through it, and the pattern seemed to burn itself on my mind. Two more lines, and I knew I could draw that pattern any time I wanted, just as complex. He man looked up at me with his weathered face and said, “Now you know. Be careful with this power, and do not let others find out that you know.”

Without saying another word, he slowly stood up and started shuffling away from me. As he turned, I could see on the back of his long black coat there were some designs hidden in the cloth of the coat. It seemed to be close to the pattern he had showed me, but just a little different. I called after him, “Wait, I...”

“Last call for boarding flight 231. Flight 231, last call.” I turned to the flight attendant, and when I turned back, the man was gone. I boarded my plane and headed to class...

I was jerked back to the present by a light, cheerful voice right next to my ear, “Oh, hey, what’s that you’re drawing?” I looked over my shoulder and saw a cute oriental girl kneeling in the chair next to me. She had tucked her feet up underneath her. Her jeans were pulled tight in all the right places. She was wearing a bright yellow tee shirt that had “St. Mary’s College” printed on it. The tee shirt was skin tight and I could easily see the lines of her bra underneath, holding up her larger than average breasts. I stared a moment too long, apparently, as she moved one arm over them and pointed again at the paper.

“No, really, what is that, it looks interesting. I’m an art student.” I looked down at the paper and gasped. I had drawn the pattern again, without thinking about it – and this girl had seen it. I stuttered, “I... it... well, it’s nothing, I was just doodling.”

She looked at me with a doubting look on her face and replied, “A doodle? That’s awful fancy for a doodle. If you don’t want to tell me, that’s fine, I was just trying to be friendly.” She stood up in a huff and moved over three seats to the end of the row. She gave me the cold shoulder and took a paperback book out of her bag and started reading. I looked back down at the paper, then looked up at the clock. I had an hour still before my flight was to leave, so at least 30 minutes before boarding. Now seemed as good a time as any to see how much power The Pattern really had.

I decided to try push it right away to see what would happen. First, I wanted to keep her from running away. I wrote, “I cannot leave this seat.” I glanced around just a moment before continuing, “I need my finger inside me right now.”

I watched as she looked around and lowered her book to her lap. She changed position on her seat, putting her feet on the ground. She moved her bag to her lap and looked around with a confused look on her face. She kept squirming and looking to see if anyone else was watching. I could see around the side of her bag – she had one hand down between her legs. She looked like she was trying to get some relief, but it wasn’t working. She rubbed herself through the jeans a minute, but finally gave up. Still with the bag on her lap, she unsnapped the tight jeans and I could hear the zipper go down. She leaned back a little to get her hand over the top of her panties as she worked her hand down lower. She closed her eyes halfway and I heard a satisfied moan as her fingers found their goal.

A moment later she looked around, fear and confusion in her eyes. She squirmed around a bit more, but she clearly couldn’t understand what was going on. I watched her out of the corner of my eyes as I wrote another line, “My finger is turning me on more and more.”

I heard another gasp as she opened her mouth. She was still looking around, but now was breathing a bit harder. I watched as the hand in her pants started moving as much as it could while trapped in the jeans. She licked her lips and kept the bag over her attempting to hide her actions. However, it was getting more obvious what she was doing. A couple walked by her, pulling their carry-on bags and gave her a dirty look as she wiggled more and bit her lip.

She let out a cry, “Oh!” A fat woman sitting in the row behind us, looked over her shoulder with a disgusted look and said, “Why, I never!” She grabbed her things and walked away in a huff. I was hard as a rock, and I couldn’t stop now. I bent over and wrote again on the paper with The Pattern, “My pants are too tight.” I turned to watch her openly now, as did a number of other people.

She left the bag balanced on her lap as she lifted her ass off the seat. She used her other hand to shimmy her pants down. They were tight and with one hand still moving inside her panties, she was having a lot of difficulty. She wiggled back and forth, working each side down a few inches at a time, while trying to keep her bag on her lap. Her other hand kept working inside her and her face showed confusion alternating with waves of pleasure.

She finally managed to get her pants down past her hips. She set her ass back on the vinyl seat and quickly shoved them past her knees. She spread her knees but then grabbed her bag, still trying to hide what was now obvious to everyone. She leaned back as her fingers continued to slosh between her legs. Most people were moving away from her, but a crowd was starting to form, mostly of men. I looked over to see a flight attendant on the phone, clearly agitated. Meanwhile, the girl was getting closer and closer. She closed her eyes and gave in to her desires. She finally tossed her bag on the floor and a light applause broke out from the group. While one hand moved faster and faster inside her yellow panties, the other found its way up under her shirt and bra. As she was gasping louder and louder, three airport security guards ran up. Two of them stopped and stared, but the older man managed to speak to her, “Ma am, you’re going to need to stop that and come with us.”

She opened her eyes and pulled her hand out of her shirt. She managed to gasp out, “I can’t,” but somehow managed to stop moving her hand inside her panties. She was starting to calm down when faced with the guards and she looked around at all the people watching her. I, however, couldn’t stop. No one was watching me as I wrote one more line, “I need to cum right now.”

The three guards took a momentary step back and the youngest one grabbed for his tazer as the girl arched her back and her fingers plunged into her pussy again and again. Her eyes were half closed as she moaned even louder and her other hand started mauling her tits through her thin shirt. The older fellow took a step towards her and held out a hand as if to stop her and repeated, “Ma’am, you need to stop that right now.”

I noticed a couple flashes and looked around. There were a number of phones taking pictures and I saw at least one person with a video camera. The guards looked at one another, and then slowly moved closer to her. Her hand was flying under her panties. She closed her eyes completely and ignored the people around her. One guard looked at another and gestured towards the squirming woman. The second guard shrugged his shoulders as she continued to ram her fingers inside her cunt as her other hand flew over her body. Closer and closer she came as her hips started humping up and down. She put her fingers of the other hand over her mouth as she tried to stifle her moans.

“Oh. oh. Arggghh!” She cried out as the orgasm washed over her. Her body was rolling in the chair, her hand covered with her juices as she came hard. She cried out again and again as her hips continued to thrust into her hand. Her chest was heaving as her entire body shook from the massive orgasm. As she started to lower herself back to her chair, applause broke out around the terminal. She opened her eyes and the flush that was already in her face spread even more.

I smiled and then realized what I had done. I quickly balled up the paper and prepared to toss it into the trash. Just before I threw it away, I looked over at the girl. The security guards had moved closer, but she hadn’t stopped! Her hand was still moving under her panties. She looked up at the guard, pleadingly and whimpered, “Please. Help me.” Her breathing started to increase as her other hand again found its way under her shirt. She yanked her shirt and bra up and started squeezing and pinching her nipples. “Oh, yes, yes!” She kept going and she slammed her head back as another orgasm washed over her. Everyone could hear the hand in her panties sloshing around as she slid down the chair, but not quite out of it.

I looked down at the wadded up piece of paper and realized that wasn’t enough. No one was watching me, everyone’s attention was on the nearly naked girl cumming over and over again in the chair. I straightened out the paper, looked at the words again, and quickly tore the paper in half, making sure The Pattern was torn. I ripped it again and again until The Pattern was gone. Then I looked over at the girl.

She had finally fallen out of the chair and was lying on the ground on her side. She was on her side, whimpering and trying to catch her breath. She had taken her hand out of her panties, but was using that hand to try and shield herself from view. Her other hand was covering her tits. The security officers were closing in. The older one was saying again, “Ma’am, you need to come with us.” The youngest one was moving around her, now pointing his taser at her.

She whispered to them, “I can’t. I don’t know. Why? Please.”

About that time, one of the airport carts pulled up with three more security guards on it. One with sergeant’s stripes walked over to the older guard and they talked for a moment. Then four of them quickly moved to the girl, picked her up, her pants still at her ankles, and placed her on the cart. Another quickly covered her up with a dark blue wool blanket. She kept babbling, “I don’t know. Why? What’s going on?”

As they drove her away, I looked at the scraps of paper in my hands. It wasn’t until that moment that I realized how much power I really had. I hadn’t meant to do that to her. What was going on? And why me?

The loudspeaker called out the first boarding call for my plane, jerking my thoughts back to the present. As I headed to the gate, boarding pass in hand, I didn’t notice the one guard that had arrived with the others, but stayed behind when the girl was taken away. He was carefully scanning the crowd at the gate.