The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Pattern

Chapter 4

by Buster Nut

(mc, mf, md, ma)

Jamie woke up on the floor of the bathroom. She felt a breeze and realized she was almost naked. Her shirt was wide open and her tits were hanging out. She looked down and noticed one hand was still between her legs, soaked with her juices, while her jeans were around her ankles. She thought it was strange that she didn’t have an underwear. She didn’t remember how she got here, on the floor.

Then she noticed something dripping off her nipple. She touched it with her finger and then touched her finger to her tongue. The salty taste sent a ripple through her body that she felt between her legs. She shook her head and made her way to her feet. What had she done? She didn’t remember anything. She had heard about women getting drugged at bars, but she was in a school building. And all she had to drink was orange juice, and the only guy around was that guy that sat next to her. What was his name? She remembered his name: Jim. The moment she thought his name, another pulse ran through her body and she quivered. Had she done something to Jim? Just thinking his name felt strangely good. But she didn’t even remember wanting to do anything with him. He was just a guy in the class.

She pulled up her pants and tried to clean herself up in the sink. She realized that she needed to find Jim (mmmmm). But she didn’t know where he lived or even his last name. Then again, she did know what class he was taking, and surely the registrar would be able to help her with a little bit of information, right? She headed out the bathroom door and towards the stairs, trying to get used to walking around in jeans without panties.

I was startled by the pattern on the jacket, but I quickly found my luggage and went outside. As I rode the shuttle bus to the remote parking area, I wondered what to make of the dead man who had shown me The Pattern. I knew he had said not to tell anyone, but now what? Was he killed because of The Pattern? And why did he show it to me?

I arrived home at my apartment complex and parked in front of the building. As I walked towards my door, suitcase in tow. My neighbor exited her apartment. April was amazing. She was short, but she was hot. She had long, flowing brown hair. She had a small, tight rear end and tiny little perky tits. She always wore tight shirts so you could clearly see their outline. And she wanted nothing to do with me. I had always tried to be nice to her, but even me just saying “Hi” seldom got me more than a disgusted look. I guess she just thought I wasn’t good enough for her. I think I just found my next object for testing The Pattern.

I quickly pulled my notebook out of my bag and fumbled for a pen as April walked towards the parking lot. I said, “April, here, I want to show you something.”

Giving me another of her withering glances, she spat, “I don’t think so, perv.” She walked past me without even slowing down.

I put my pen back in my pocket as I heard her drive away. I headed back into my apartment, but stepped quickly as I had an idea I needed to test out. Once I was inside, I got a fresh piece of paper and drew the pattern. Then I wrote on the paper, “I must take this paper, go inside Jim’s apartment, sit down, and give him this paper.”

I smiled to myself and then took the paper to April’s door. I taped it on the door and headed back into my apartment to wait.

A couple hours later I was sitting on the couch, half asleep, when I heard walking on the porch outside my door. Footsteps went past my door, then came back. I watched the doorknob turn and saw the door swing open. Sure enough, there was April wearing a tight blue tee shirt and tan shorts. She had a confused look on her face, and she was talking to someone behind her, “Look, I don’t know, I’ll just be a minute.”

As she walked in the doorway and headed for the couch, I saw a tall fellow following her. He looked up when he saw me and said, “Hey now, what’s all this? Is this your other boyfriend?”

April’s face curled up in a sneer as she sat on the couch and held the paper out to me. “Are you freaking kidding me? This dork? I wouldn’t do him for all the money in the world.”

I took the paper she was holding out to me. I hadn’t counted on this. I didn’t know what to say, so I stammered, “Um, Hi April. What... What are you doing here?”

She stayed seated and started to say, “I don’t,” but then she caught herself and continued, “What do you mean? You’ve been trying to date me since you moved in. Now you’re complaining that I decided to grace you with my presence? Ha, that’s a laugh.”

The tall guy said, “Well, if you’re done impressing the dweeb, maybe we could go back to your apartment and finish what you started in the car then, huh?”

I quickly took the paper to my desk and got out an eraser as April said, “I’ll get up when I’m good and ready.”

I erased the line and then April stood up. She looked back at the couch then glared at me while talking to the tall guy, “Okay, I’ve given him all he’s going to get for the next year. Let’s go.”

She headed for the door and the tall guy quickly followed her. I let my breath out, not even realizing I had been holding it. That had been really close. I figured I had to be more careful. I thought quickly as I heard April’s apartment door slam shut. I wrote on the paper: “I’m horny.” I figured that wouldn’t be too hard to obey after what the tall guy had said. Then I quickly wrote, “I hate guys.”

I smiled and went over to stand by my still open front door. I only had to wait a few moments before April’s door was yanked open and the tall guy was shoved out the door. He was yelling back at the door, “You’re a crazy bitch! What the hell’s wrong with you?”

April yelled back, “Stay the hell away from me, you scum! I don’t ever want to see you near me again!” The door slammed as the tall guy turned away from her door.

He glared at me, “What the hell you looking at?”

I backed away and said, “Nothing, nothing at all.” I watched him head down to the parking lot and I went back to my desk and the paper.

“except Jim,” I added to the paper. I didn’t want to push this one too hard, so I put the paper in my desk, closed the drawer, and headed to bed.

The next morning I woke up early, knowing I had to be back at work. I headed to the desk and pulled out the paper first thing. I figured enough time had passed so I could add a bit more. I wrote, “I really like Jim.” I got ready and headed out to work.

After work, I waited in the parking lot until I saw April’s car pull in. I wasn’t a stalker or anything, but I knew about what time she got home. I timed my walk so I’d get to the walkway to our apartments around the same time. As I walked, I noticed that there was another girl with April and the two of them were laughing and giggling as they headed for the apartments. When I got close I said, “Hi, April.”

She smiled at me and actually blushed a little as she replied, “Hi there.” Her friend kind of glared at me as she moved between April and I defensively. She practically pulled April towards the apartments, leaving me standing there, mouth agape. I followed a minute later. As April unlocked her door, the other girl looked back at me and then grabbed April’s ass, sneering at me. I guess The Pattern was working more effectively than I thought!

I headed into my apartment and decided to write a little more: “I cannot keep quiet when I am having sex.” Then I sat back and waited once again. I didn’t have to wait long before I could hear moans at first coming from next door. I moved over to the wall adjacent to April’s apartment so I could hear better, but I’m not sure I needed to.

“Oh, god, yes!” It was April, and she was clearly having the time of her life. Pressing my ear to the wall, I could hear the other girl say, “Quiet down, you whore!”

April replied, “Oh yes, jam your fingers in me! Harder, harder!”

“I know how to make you shut up. Suck on this, bitch!”

It was April again, “Oh, give me that pussy!” The next part was a bit more muffled, “Oh, mmfff, yeth, yeth, fuck me harder! Oh, I’m going to cum, I’m so wet! Ahhhhh!”

The thumping on the wall subsided and I stood there with a massive hard-on, trying to hear what else was going on. I couldn’t hear anything else, so I headed over to the paper and wrote some more: “I hate women.”

There was a slam, the sound of something hitting the ground in April’s apartment. Then I heard, “What the fuck?” I headed for my door and watched for the show.

The door to April’s apartment flew open and a pair of shorts was thrown out, followed by a pair of panties. “You bitch!” the other woman cried, as she was shoved out the door, naked from the waist down. “You are totally wacked in the head, cunt!” As she turned around to grab her shorts, I got a glimpse of her totally shaved pussy. She saw me staring and yelled, “What are you looking at, asshole?” I shrugged and went back into my apartment.

I headed back to the paper and tried to decide what to write. I was interrupted by a loud knock at the door. I opened the door and there stood April. She had another tight tee shirt on and was wearing a short skirt. I noticed her feet were bare as she said, “Um, Hi. Can I come in?”

I stepped back and gestured towards the couch. She sat down and crossed her slim legs. She crossed her arms under her small tits as she looked at me. She was blunt, “Look, I’m not sure what’s going on, but I’m feeling funny. I don’t know why I’m telling you this, but I like sex. And right now, I want sex. But for some reason, I want sex with you. Right here, right now. So let’s get this over with.”

Now this was something I had never expected. And my response was even more unexpected, “April, no, I’m just not in the mood right now.”

She stood up and said, “What? You’ve been trying to get to me forever. Now get those pants off, I need some sex.”

I opened the door and replied, “I don’t think so. I don’t take orders, especially for sex.

She walked towards the door, then bent forward and lifted up the back of her skirt. She wasn’t wearing anything underneath. She said, “You don’t know what you’re missing.”

I shrugged and let her walk out the door. I walked back and looked at the paper. I realized that it was working, but it wasn’t going to change her personality – she was still a bitch. But now she was a horny bitch who wanted me. I wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to turn down that hot ass if she put it out in front of me again. I picked up the pencil and thought for a minute before writing, “I’ll do whatever Jim says.”

I didn’t know if it was too much, but I had to give it a shot. I waited a couple minutes, then walked over to April’s apartment. I knocked. April answered and stood there in the doorway. She said, “Change your mind? Good. Get in here and drop ‘em.”

I walked in and turned around. I said, “No, I think I’d rather you lifted up your skirt and show me what you’ve got.”

She said, “Oh, you would, would you? I don’t think so. Just drop ‘em, so I can get what I need.”

I looked at her lifting her skirt up, exposing her trimmed bush. I continued, “Instead, how about you start fingering yourself and getting ready?”

She said, “Forget it, dweeb, I’m the one in charge here and...” she looked down and realized that she was fingering herself. “What the hell?”

“So, now you see, its me that’s in charge here. Now hold that skirt up and keep those fingers going. You need to keep going until you cum.”

“How are you...ohhhh.” Her fingers moved faster and faster and one slipped up inside her. She closed her eyes and tried to talk, “I don’t understand how...ungh.” She was rocking her hips now as she leaned back against the door. I could hear her fingers sloshing around as she humped her hand faster and faster. I could see her face start to flush as she cried out, “Oh, god! Oh shit! Fuck!”

She slid down the door, her fingers finally slowing, as she reached the floor. “Holy shit. What the hell did you do?”

I unzipped my pants and pulled my raging hard-on out. I stroked it a couple times as she watched. I said, “Suck it. Now.”

She moved forward on her hands and knees and sucked the head into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around my cock as she glared up at me. I continued, “You like this. A lot. And take it in your throat.”

Her expression changed as she slid down my cock. She started moving her head back and forth, sliding up and down. She looked up at me with her eyes half open and moaned as my cock slid in and out of her mouth. I reached back and grabbed the back of her head, shoving my cock into her throat. She gagged as I rammed it into her, but still moaned with satisfaction. I was getting close, so I pulled out. She mumbled, “No, more, put it back.”

I laughed as I walked around behind her. I smacked her ass as I grabbed my cock and aimed it at her cunt. “Oh yeah, reach back and spread it wide open, baby.” She did so, and I slammed forward. She cried out, “Ah! Oh yes, oh, fuck me! Yes, harder!” She was tighter than I expected, but she was dripping wet. I slid deep into her and slammed my hips into her ass. She kept yelling, “Fuck yes! Harder! Oh ram me!”

I grabbed her hips and held on, continuing the slam her as hard as I could. I could feel my cock swelling inside her, and so could she. “Yes, oh, fuck! Ungh! I... Ah” I pulled her tight and held my cock deep inside her as I came hard. Spurt after spurt shot inside her and she came again. She lost control of her muscles and fell on her face on the floor. “Oh, fuck!”

I pulled out and dripped all over her ass. I smiled and stood up. “Yeah, that will be enough for you now. You need to come visit me after work tomorrow.” I pulled my pants up and headed back to my apartment.