The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Pattern

(mc, mf)

Can a hypnotic pattern drawn on a piece of paper give Jim the ability to actually control minds?

The first time I tried out what I had learned from the old man was in the computer lab during a weekend class. She sat next to me and her perfume smelled faintly of honeysuckle. I glanced sideways at her, hoping she wouldn’t see me watching her as she ate an oatmeal raisin muffin for breakfast while watching the computer screen.

She was a little older than me, but beautiful. Her toenails were painted a light pink, showing through her sandals. She wore loose jeans – loose enough that I could spy her light blue panties when she leaned forward. She had on a short striped shirt, stretched over her smallish breasts. Her light blond hair cascaded lightly over her shoulders. I tried hard not to stare.

I was nervous. Would the technique the old man showed me work on such a beautiful, sophisticated woman? As her perfect lips wrapped around her bottled water, I drew the complex diagram on a piece of paper from memory. When the instructor paused, I showed her the paper. She look at it, shrugged at me, then turned her attention back to the instructor. Had it worked?

The man had told me that only short phrases would work at first. Only after more reinforcement would more complex and detailed instructions be followed. I wrote on the paper, “My foot itches.”

She immediately leaned forward, again giving me a glimpse of her panties, and itched her foot – it worked! She kept scratching her foot until I erased the phrase. This couldn’t really be working, could it? I wrote some more: “I feel very cold.”

Her reaction was immediate. I could see her nipples harden as she started shivering. I quickly erased the line and she looked around and asked, “Did you just feel that?” This was too much, I was speechless. Just then the instructor called for a break. I stayed at the table, thinking of what to do next.

I wrote, “My underwear is very uncomfortable.” I stepped out of the room in time to see her squirming down the hallway, headed for the bathroom. I gave her a few moments in the bathroom then quickly returned to my seat and wrote, “My panties are disgusting.” After thinking a moment, I erased that and wrote, “I hate panties.”

She returned to the class a few minutes later, looking the same as when she had left. Had I gone too far too fast? As she sat down, I saw that I had not – I could no longer see the panties! I erased all that I had written. She suddenly shifted uncomfortably in her seat and a confused expression crossed her face. Quickly I re-wrote “I hate panties.” She calmly returned to the lecture.

My thoughts were interrupted by the bell: class was over. I didn’t have time to do anything else, so I just watched her leave. I didn’t know what the results of my writing would be with her out of my sight and away from me, so I decided not to write anything else. I could hardly sleep that night as I anticipated the next day of class.

I arrived early to class and was sitting sipping cold orange juice in class as I waited for her to arrive. When she walked in, I nearly dropped my drink. She was wearing tight tan shorts and a sleeveless velvet red top. I pulled out the paper and looked at it as I realized that she might not be wearing panties, but I couldn’t be sure just yet.

She sat down and the lecture started, but I couldn’t tell you a word the instructor said all class period. Last night I had thought of dozens of things to write, but seeing her freshly cleaned and beautiful golden hair and apparently freshly shaved legs, I couldn’t remember anything. I simply wrote, “I am horny.”

She shifted in her chair a little and looked around the room. She smiled nervously and tried to hide her arousal. I wondered how far I should go in public – in class. My pencil went to the paper, “My nipples are hard and aching for attention.”

She gasped and quickly sucked in a short breath. She moved in her chair again, apparently trying to provide herself some relief without being obvious. No one else seemed to notice anything. Finally she gave up and crossed her arms across her chest, pressing hard and squeezing. As I watched, a moment later she slipped her hands inside her arms and started squeezing her nipples through her shirt, trying hard to hide her activities. I erased the line and she let her hands drop to the desk. She was flushed and breathing a little more heavily than normal. By now I had a raging hard-on, so I couldn’t stop writing. I changed the line on the page to read, “I am so horny, my pussy is getting very wet.”

Her ass slid forward and back on the seat a few times as she tried to pretend she was getting more comfortable. Her neck and face were completely flushed, and her lips were open as she was forced to breathe through her mouth to get enough air. Without panties, it was only a moment before her shorts started getting wet as well. I decided I would give her a little relief and a little freedom. I erased the line and wrote, “I need something in my pussy now.”

She looked at the table and picked up a round pen. She put her hands in her lap and glanced around the room to make sure no one was looking as she slowly spread her legs under the table. I pretended I was not watching, but I saw one hand pull the leg of the shorts aside as the other hand pushed the pen. The pen slowly disappeared from sight. She closed her eyes and smiled. My pencil went to the paper and I quickly wrote, “I want to taste my pussy.”

She glanced around nervously, but still no one noticed her. It was becoming more difficult for me to not stare openly as she reached between her legs, up the leg of her shorts, and brought out the glistening pen. As she casually brought it to her lips, I got a whiff of her sex and nearly passed out – she smelled fantastic and ready. As she finished licking off the pen, a confused and disgusted look crossed her face. I quickly wrote more: “I love the taste of pussy juice.”

She smiled but still looked confused. The pen then found its way quickly back up her shorts, but just as quickly went back to her lips. I realized that the two statements on the paper were causing her to try and do two actions at once. I decided she needed a break and so did my hard-on. I erased all the writing except, “I hate panties.” It was just in time – the bell rang and the class ended. She carried her books in front of her as she left, conscious of the wet spot on her shorts.

That evening, I decided to take a risk and write some without being in her physical presence, just to see if it would work. I erased everything but the symbol and wrote a few lines:

  1. I never wear panties
  2. I never wear bras
  3. I am horny

I was worried about the last line, but as prim and proper as she appeared, I figured it was pretty safe.

I woke up the next morning and realized with a start that today was the last day of class! Everyone would be going home this afternoon. I knew I would have to move fast and take some chances to do anything today. I arrived at the classroom early again, but she didn’t.

She arrived right before class started, this time wearing dark, loose jeans. I knew without checking that there were no panties this time. On top she had a sleeveless button-up light blue jeans shirt. As she sat down, I glanced over and didn’t see any bra straps. I guessed that the jeans material rubbing against her nipples was giving her a little relief.

Before class started, I started writing, “4. I have to pee.” She got up and I quickly wrote, “5. I need to use the family bathroom stall.” I got up and followed her to the one-room family bathroom. As we walked, I quickly scrawled, “6. I do not notice or see Jim.” Would it work? I would find out in a moment as she stepped into the bathroom and I slipped through the door before it closed.

She closed the door and then slid her jeans to her ankles, oblivious of me! She sat down on the toilet and I went to work. I erased the lines about needing to pee (lines four and five), but before she got up I replaced them: “4. I want to sit here now.” She remained seated as if she had intended this all along. I continued writing, “5. My nipples are aching for attention.”

Since she had been horny all morning, thanks to me, she nearly ripped her shirt open as she undid button after button, quickly exposing her tits. I only saw them for a moment because both her hands grabbed her tits, kneading them as her head fell back, mouth open, and she began moaning loudly.

As much as I like a woman who makes noise, I knew that could be trouble here. I wrote fast: “7. I must be very quiet. 8. I cannot make myself cum.” She was squirming around in the seat, pulling and squeezing her tits as she clamped her mouth shut, clearly having difficulty keeping quiet.

I erased line 5 (about her nipples needing attention) and she stopped. She remained seated, but was panting heavily and looked very frustrated. I decided to try a more complex line now. I wrote in its place, “5. When I taste Jim’s cum, I will have the most massive orgasm of my life.” I skipped a few lines and wrote more: “9. I need to cum, bad.”

Her head jerked to the side and she stared hungrily at the door. However, line four made her stay seated still. I looked at my watch and realized that we did not have much time left. Next I modified line six to read, “6. I do not noticed or see Bob, except for his cock.” She licked her lips and appeared to be almost drooling. Everything appeared to be working, so I could only continue.

As she sat there, she started fingering herself, without any prompting from me. I sat my pencil and paper down on the sink and unzipped my pants. She didn’t appear to notice. I pulled my drawers down and my cock sprang up. She looked over and reached for it, but still couldn’t get up. She stretched towards me, opening and closing her mouth, seeing nothing by my cock. I moved towards her and as soon as I was close enough, she reached out, pulled me to her and quickly engulfed all of me. She sucked me in and slid her mouth up and down fast. One hand was massaging my balls while the other squeezed the base of my cock. Her lips and tongue slobbered all over the sensitive head and I couldn’t hold back. Without warning I exploded all over her pretty face and in her blond hair.

As soon as one drop of cum hit her tongue, she fell to the floor, pants still at her ankles. She quivered as her hands went between her legs. Her mouth opened in a silent scream as she writhed on the ground, cum splattered in her hair, eyes, and on her cheeks. She gradually slowed, her hands still pressed between her legs.

I put myself back in my pants and stepped over her still heaving naked body and out the door as the bell rang. As I headed for the exit, I ripped up the piece of paper, leaving her to wonder why she was naked, heaving, and covered in cum, lying on the bathroom floor.