The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Party Planning–6

Friday

The pastor was mad at me for some reason. I wasn’t sure why, but he was really mad. I couldn’t make out what he was saying. I had too much clothing on; that was the problem. I couldn’t hear him through my thick tank top. I took it off.

It seemed to have the opposite effect and he got angrier. He was pointing at my chest. What’s wrong my chest? I have beautiful titties. Now that I’m not wearing a shirt he should be able to see that and I told him so. He was still angry. Maybe I was still wearing too much clothing?

I took my skirt off. Then I thought about it and took my little red thong off too. Better safe than sorry. Now he looked furious and I was really confused. What could possibly be the problem now? He was pointing at my pussy, but it’s perfectly shaven. It was even so wet that it was dripping down my thighs now that there’s nothing covering it. It’s a beautiful pussy.

Maybe he’s mad that I haven’t tried to fuck him yet or something? I stepped forward and started pulling at his clothes. He started batting my hands away, but now that I was closer I could make out a bit of what he was saying. There were other words mixed in, but all I could make out were, “Good girl,” and “slut.”

I stepped back. “I am a good girl,” I said. “Who’s the slut?”

He didn’t respond other than to keep repeating it over and over. Slowly, I became aware of another sound. It was the high pitched moaning and screeching of a girl in extreme pleasure. It was coming from just behind me.

I turned around and saw my friend Dawn sitting in a chair. The leggy blond was naked and thrusting a large dildo into herself. She was the source of the screaming. I left the pastor and approached her.

“Hey Dawn. Do you know what the pastor is talking about it?”

She stopped thrusting the fake cock into herself for a moment and finally noticed me.

“Oh, hey Ally,” she said. “No, he’s been saying that for a while. He keeps calling me a slut just because I’m fucking myself with this fake cock. Which, by the way, I wouldn’t have to do if he would just agree to fuck me. Are you gonna have dildos at your party? You should. If the boys get tired, you don’t want the girls getting bored.”

I hadn’t thought of that. I would have to add it to my party plan.

“Oh. Good idea, thanks,” I said.

I left her to her pleasure, and she was back to screeching in no time. When I turned around though, the pastor was gone. He had been replaced by Mr. Lewis. His pants were off and his cock was nice and hard. He looked at me expectantly and asked, “Is it Monday yet?”

I was about to tell him no, and that he still needed to wait, when I realized I didn’t know. I wasn’t sure.

“Um...maybe?”

“Sure it is,” he said. “See, your tattoo’s been crossed off.”

I looked down and sure enough there was an “X” through the cherry tattooed on my crotch.

“Oh, I guess we can fuck then,” I said.

I lie down on the floor and spread my legs. He crawled between them and was just about to spear me when he looked down and said, “I’m only kidding, it’s...

RING RING RING

I fumbled around in the dark for my phone. That was the weirdest dream I’ve ever had. Kinda sexy...I guess...in a way. But weird. But who the hell is calling me at 5:00am?!

I greeted whomever it was with my eyes still closed. “Hello?”

“Hey girlfriend!”

She sounded way too perky for 5am.

“Janie? Why are you calling so early?”

“I just woke up, and I was so excited I didn’t want to wait to tell you...I’ve changed my mind!”

That woke me up. “About the party?”

“Mmm hmmm. I had this bitchin’ hot dream where Luke fucked like gallons of cum into my cunt and then you and Kyrstyn took turns eating it out while John fucked more into my mouth. Then, after that, I fucked Cherise with a dildo while Chris came up my ass...and then I woke up thinking, ‘I’m just gonna sit in a corner and suck cock? Fuck that, and fuck me!’ So yeah...I’m totally in!”

I was completely awake now, and way jealous of her dream. The moment she started describing it I had pictured myself in her place and plunged a finger into myself.

“That’s awesome Janie! I’m so happy to hear you say that! Maybe now you can help me talk the others into partying too?”

“Totally!”

I giggled and continued fingering myself. I pictured Kendall and Dawn and Luke and Chris and everybody all begging to fuck me and each other.

“Cool, thanks,” I said. “Well, I guess I’ll see you in school.”

I hung up the phone and lay back. I dropped the phone on the floor and stuck a finger from my now free hand up my asshole. I imagined John slobbering all over my tits while Luke came up my ass. Kyrstyn was in the corner getting bent over by Maurice for the 3rd time while Cherise tit fucked Eddie. Mary was losing her cherry to Todd, but she had her eyes closed; she didn’t want to know who popped her.

Janie was going to fuck. They were all going to fuck. I didn’t remember sticking a second finger in my cunt but I was considering a third when I came. I rolled over and screamed into the pillow while I shook and convulsed. I had never cum like that before, but I liked it. I licked my fingers clean.

I was super glad that Janie had decided to fuck at my party after all; it gave me hope for everybody else. I wish she had let me sleep a little longer, though. I also wish I had her dream instead of mine...I could barely remember my own strange one. All I remember is getting the idea to pick up some dildos for the party. I would have to do that tomorrow before the party.

Oh well...if I wasn’t getting back to bed, then I might as well get ready for the day. I took my shower, and the early hour allowed me time both for some more finger play, and to re-shave my legs and pussy. They needed to be completely smooth for tomorrow.

By the time I got back to my room I had a text message from Janie:

“I called Pam. She says she can’t wait for Eddie, or anybody else, to stuff her pussy on Saturday. See ya soon!”

Well, that was more good news! But was there anybody Janie wasn’t going to call this early? My phone chimed another text—Janie again...“Cherise too!”

I smiled a broad grin and texted back, “You calling Kyrstyn too?”

She didn’t respond right away...maybe she was already on the phone. I turned on one of my other new pornos to watch while I finished getting ready. I slipped on a thong and micro skirt and adorable midriff baring halter. I sat down to finish doing my hair when my phone finally chimed Janie’s response:

“Just did. She sounds hot fingering herself...and she’s in. She asked if she could borrow Luke to pop her anal! :—D”

“Lol, sweet!”

“Gonna be the best party ever, Ally. I can’t wait!” she sent back.

“Thanks. I’m glad my parents decided to make me have one! See you at school.” I sent back.

I set the phone down and glowed inside as I finished getting ready. Even if a couple of the church girls decided against participating, we definitely had enough now for a proper orgy. It would be a party to remember.

As I sat at the breakfast table, I wondered what my parents thought we would be doing at the party. We were just having some fun, but something still told me that telling my parents the truth was a bad idea. There were two fresh cherry cheese cakes and four 2-liter bottles of Cherry Coke on the counter. I almost forgot I had asked for those.

I felt kinda bad on the way to school. I was a good Christian girl, and I honored my father and mother. I didn’t like lying to them. But then the thought of all my friends naked and rolling around on the ground, covered and filled with cum popped into my head. I remembered an image from a dream of me on the couch on all fours, sandwiched between Todd and Chris, about to get tag teamed. My guilt disappeared. My parents would understand. I would explain it to them afterwards, and if they were really upset, maybe I could explain things to them the way I explained them to Mr. Lewis. That always smoothed things over. Whatever happened, I would figure it out. I thought about my dream with Todd and Chris again and snuck a hand down my skirt. I was gonna be so horny by the time I got to school.

I was right, too. I could barely think straight for the aching need in my cunt by the time I walked into the school. I didn’t really feel much like playing games today, though. I just headed straight for a bathroom, let myself into a stall, and relieved the pressure. I was careful not to make any noise; I didn’t want to be any further in debt to the dean than I already was, but I still think some of the girls in the bathroom gave me some funny looks when I left the stall. Whatever. I felt much better.

I took some good notes in first period. Halfway through second I got a bit a distracted, though, when a note came from the dean’s office. It said that there was something wrong with my transcript and he needed to see me third period. My cum in the bathroom before school had cooled me off a bit, but now I was getting hot again. A girl’s got needs, after all.

When third period rolled around I happily skipped off to the dean’s office and presented my note to his secretary who couldn’t believe I was back yet again. I was going to have start showing up during her lunch break or something.

Either way, once I had let myself in and locked the door behind me, I was pleasantly surprised to find Mr. Lewis sitting on the edge of his desk. He was already naked from the waist down and stroking himself. I started to remove my skirt when he stopped me.

“Leave the skirt on today. You can take the top off, but like you said yesterday, you owe me. Today it’s my turn and my turn only.”

I was disappointed I wouldn’t be cumming in his office today, especially since he was quite talented with his tongue...but like he said, I did owe him one. And what girl could truly be disappointed with sucking off a hot guy like Mr. Lewis? I pulled off my shirt and, after dropping to my knees, crawled between his legs and sucked his cock down my throat without a word.

While I was blowing him, I formulated a plan to get myself off—the first step was simply to make sure he enjoyed this as much as possible. I drew it out for about 25 minutes. Every time I felt him get close I’d slow down, keeping him constantly on edge. By the time I finally let him cum he looked like he was going to explode. I pulled off and aimed his dick at my face and tits. When he opened his eyes again, it was to see me rubbing his cum into my tits like a moisturizer and scooping it into my mouth. He was grinning like a drunken idiot which was just what I wanted.

“Can I ask you a favor, baby?” I said.

“I told you. I’m not licking you today.”

“That’s not the favor,” I said. “It’s real easy...since I did so good for you today, and since on Monday you’re gonna want me to let you fuck me, I figure I should get to ask you for one thing. And if you do this for me, I promise you’ll fill my cunt on Monday by the end of first period. Deal?”

He grunted. “What do you want?”

I smiled. “Library passes for me and my friend Janie for fourth period.”

“That’s it?”

He still seemed skeptical. He knew neither Janie nor I would be spending much time studying. I hiked up my skirt and grabbed his hand. I pulled his hand to my soaked pussy and started rubbing his cock with my other hand.

“Two little library passes,” I said, “and on Monday, this (I squeezed his cock), goes in this.”

Ten minutes and one handjob later I left his office with two library passes. I just hoped Janie would like my surprise.

When I got to fourth period I got my own surprise first. Janie had gone shopping. She was wearing a skirt no longer than some of my belts were wide, and a top that showed more skin than it covered—it was tied off underneath her tits to expose her entire midriff and showed so much cleavage I found myself checking for exposed nipple. I was so jealous; it was such a cute outfit.

I was just about to tell her so when she grabbed my head and pulled me into a deep kiss. She was an excellent kisser and knew just where to put her tongue to make me forget we were in a classroom full of students. When we broke the kiss I remembered—they were all hooting and hollering. I saw the flash of a few pictures. I wondered how many guys would be jacking off to that image tonight.

I giggled. “Well, hello to you too, darling. It seems you’re about as horny as me, which is a good thing,” I whispered in her ear. “I’ve got us some library passes for this period courtesy of my friend Mr. Lewis. Shall we find a private study room?”

She winked at me and giggled herself. We went up to the front of the room and presented our passes to Mrs. Parker who looked absolutely scandalized and did not want to accept them. She called in to Mr. Lewis to confirm they were real.

Two minutes later we were walking down the hallway. I looked at her and asked, “So, how does Luke feel about all this? Ya know...the fucking and stuff?”

“Oh, he’s super into it!” she said. “He’s made a list in order of all the girls at the party he wants to make sure he gets a chance to fuck. I’ve already blown him twice this morning, but he doesn’t give very good head, unfortunately. I was horny enough to get off on a warm breeze, so I came, but not the way I should have. Hopefully he gets some pointers at the party. Anyway, I’m totally boiling right now, in case you couldn’t tell.”

“Oh, I could tell.”

I relayed my story of what happened in the dean’s office.

“At least you got to cum,” I told her. “I hope you ready for a serious tongue lashing, girlfriend. And I hope you’re ready to make me scream. We are so getting kicked out of the library today.”

We didn’t get kicked out, but we did cum a lot. Janie is a talented and delicate lover. We found a private study room in the back corner that had only one small window that we could mostly cover up with our backpacks. The rooms, it turns out, were soundproofed.

No sooner had we blocked the window in the room than Janie untied her shirt and took off her skirt revealing her lack of underwear. She stepped forward and kissed me again as she began undressing me. I let her remove my clothes and used my hands to explore her beautiful body. I couldn’t believe we had been friends for so many years and had never once had sex. In moments we were on the floor—I was sucking on her left nipple gently when I felt her finger graze my clit. That was all it took for me to lose control. I swung around and latched onto her pussy and stuck my own on her face and lost myself in heaven.

Janie tasted far better than I had expected her to. The only other girl I had tasted was Maurice’s blond friend, and her pussy had been soaked in cum; Janie’s cunt was all girl. I plunged my tongue in and licked her up and down. I sucked her clit gently into my mouth while we fingered each other. I felt her finger gently probe my asshole, and I gave her my permission by sticking my own fingers into her ass.

When we walked out of the library 45 minutes later it was the most sexually sated I had ever felt. I had cum more in the last hour than I had ever imagined and I wasn’t sure my grin would ever go away.

Janie looked at me as we walked towards the cafeteria for lunch and said, “Imagine how much better it’ll be with a cock between your legs!”

The thought got me horny all over again. Saturday couldn’t come fast enough.

Lunch period confirmed that all my girlfriends really had changed their minds. Kyrstyn was disappointed she didn’t have a boyfriend to play with tonight, but Pam offered to share Eddie. Kyrstyn gave her a nice kiss to say thank you.

The day couldn’t end fast enough. I didn’t want to be at school anymore today. I wanted to go to the church parking lot and play with Maurice and his friend. I wanted to go home and go to bed early so I could wake up and have it be Saturday.

I didn’t retreat to the bathroom any more that day or conspire to meet my friends. I sat on my hands during class so I wouldn’t touch myself. It made the day feel a little longer, but it made my time with Maurice just a little more special. By the time he touched me after school I was cumming like a firecracker. His friend hadn’t showed up today—perhaps she was disappointed in the attention she got yesterday…whatever the reason it meant I got Maurice all to myself. It also meant he was an animal since he hadn’t fucked anybody today. If this was what he was like tomorrow, then Janie was right...it was going to be awesome. I had no doubts.

Before I left Maurice to go home, I asked him about Dawn, Mary, and Kendall. He said Mary and Dawn were definitely in. Kendall wanted to, but would have to sneak out of the house to get there—her parents had grounded her when they found her blowing her boyfriend last night. Either way it sounded like we were in for a hell of an orgy.

I went home and, after dinner with my parents, turned in for the night. I did a little homework but for the most part I was too excited to get to tomorrow to concentrate on anything. I turned off my alarm, climbed into bed, spread my legs and lightly stroked myself fantasizing about how tomorrow would go. By the end of the day I, and all of my friends, would no longer be virgins. I thought back to my adventure today with Janie and how tame it would seem compared to tomorrow. I stopped lightly stroking myself and vigorously masturbated myself to sleep, hopefully for the last time. Hopefully after tomorrow I could get fucked to sleep!