The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Party Planning–5

Thursday

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

I awoke to the sound of the alarm clock and bitter disappointment that I could remember no dreams from last night. I turned off the alarm and wished I could have finally finished a dream and been penetrated. I really wished I could have fallen asleep in bed with a man that had fucked me to sleep, and woken me up with his cock in my ass. Maybe after Saturday I would move out and get an apartment with Maurice. I never wanted to fall asleep, or wake up, feeling empty again. I couldn’t wait to lose my cherry.

I hadn’t even gotten out of bed yet when my phone rang. I reached over to answer it and was surprised to see Kyrstyn on the caller ID. I was expecting Maurice.

“Hey Kyrstyn, what’s up with you so early in the morning?”

“Hey Ally.” She hesitated. “I was wondering if you could tell me a little bit more about your party.”

I pictured the cute red head entangled in an orgy and spread my legs. I buried a finger in my pussy while we talked.

“Sure, what do you want to know?”

“Well,” she began, “all the invitation said was a ‘party all about cherries.’ I get the feeling, though, that you meant something more.”

“What gives you that idea?” I asked.

“Just a dream. Or, a couple dreams, I guess. I don’t know...something just tells me that the chastity club will be a lot smaller this Sunday,” she said.

I giggled. “Look, Kyrstyn...I won’t force anybody that doesn’t want to, but, yes...I thought it would fun if we all got together and lost our cherries. That’s what I meant by ‘a party all about cherries’.”

“Oh.” She hesitated again. “Look, it sounds like fun...but...”

“But what?”

“Look, Ally, I don’t even have a boyfriend,” she said. “And it sounds hot and all...but...I don’t know...”

In my mind I saw Kyrstyn lowering herself onto Maurice’s hard cock. I saw her firm little tits jiggling as she bounced on it, eyes closed and mouth open in pleasure. I slipped another finger into myself.

“Kyrstyn…if that’s your only concern, then there will be plenty of boys at the party willing to fuck you. You can even borrow Maurice for a while if you want.”

“I still don’t know.”

I imagined Kyrstyn on all fours between Eddie and Cherise. With every sharp insertion of Eddie’s cock into Kyrstyn’s tight little ass, a little more cum dripped from her pussy. Kyrstyn’s mouth was busy trying to lick as much cum as possible from Cherise’s hole, while they both screamed out in pleasure.

“Excuse me for one second Kyrstyn.”

“AAAHhhh, FUCK!!!” I had barely gotten the words out to Kyrstyn and put the phone on mute before I came. I wonder if my mother had heard that. Oh well.

I unmuted the phone. “Sorry about that. Look, I said I won’t force anybody. The party is on Saturday. Even if you decide not to lose your cherry, and you still want to come, you can still just suck somebody’s cock or something. How does that sound?”

“Really? Are you sure? I don’t want to ruin your party”

“I’m sure,” I said. “You won’t ruin my party. I promise.”

“Thanks Ally. That would be great.”

I giggled. “No problem. And if you wear that awesome pink micro skirt you bought yesterday with the crotchless panties, I bet you’ll get your pussy eaten, too!”

Now it was Kyrstyn’s turn to giggle. “Now that would be hot. I’ll see you at school. Bye!”

I hung up the phone and pictured myself between Kyrstyn’s thighs, eating fresh cum out of her cunt and fingered myself to another delicious orgasm. I had talked Maurice into fucking at my party, and I was determined that Kyrstyn would too. They all would, if I could help it.

After my shower I got myself dressed and ready for the day. I put on some short shorts made out of a yoga pants like material, paired them with a tank top, and decided to just skip the panties today. I kept just soaking through them anyway.

After getting ready I sat down for breakfast. My mother was apparently taking a day off because she set a bowl of cereal down in front of me.

“So, Ally, are you all ready for your party on Saturday? You haven’t fought me on it in days,” she asked.

“Oh, yeah. I’ve got it all planned out,” I said. “What are you and Dad going to do?”

“Oh, we figured just dinner and a movie. Will that give you enough time? I haven’t even asked what you’re planning.”

“Mom...you don’t want to know what I’m planning,” I said. “But if you and Dad want to stay out late, that would be fine with me.”

She laughed. “You’re probably right. I don’t want to know what you and your Bible friends consider fun. But I promise your father and I will give you as much time as you want. How’s from 5:00-11:00?”

“That’ll be fine. Thanks mom.”

I finished my cereal and skipped out the door for school. During the car ride I discovered how much I liked the elastic band on my shorts; it was no barrier at all to my questing hand and I was positively boiling by the time I arrived. I really didn’t want another video floating around, so I figured I would have to find some other way and place to have some fun this morning.

I moved into the hallway and considered my options. I could go to Dean Lewis, but I didn’t want to get him in trouble and ruin a good thing...that left another teacher or the student population. I looked around the hallway. I saw Pam dragging her boyfriend Eddie behind her by the hand and waved hello, but she didn’t see me. Oh well, I would see Pam later anyway.

I was about to give up and just try to find a quiet bathroom to jill off in when I saw somebody else familiar. I made my way over to him, grabbed him by the arm, and whispered in his ear, “Can I borrow you for a favor?” before dragging him into an unused classroom around the corner.

He looked surprised to see me. “Allison? What do you want?”

I toyed with my hair, twirling it around my finger. “You’re that same boy from the other day, right? On Tuesday? You said I looked out of character, but that you thought I looked good?”

He was clearly wary of where this was going. Perhaps he thought I was mad at him, or that I suspected him of helping those girls to fake the video.

“Um...yeah?”

I looked him right in the eyes. “Do you think I look good today, too?”

He looked me up and down and swallowed heavily. “Um...yes.”

I gripped the waistband of my shorts and, wiggling my hips, dropped them to ground revealing my dripping wet pussy to the boy.

“Good enough to eat?”

He looked like he was going to bolt in surprise and shock, but I couldn’t have that. He was clearly inexperienced in hot women coming on strong, so I grabbed his head and pulled him in for a kiss. I also grabbed his hand and put it right on a tit. He got the idea. We did not, however, have all day so after just a few moments I broke the kiss and pushed him to his knees and into position. He dove in.

His enthusiasm almost made up for his lack of technique and experience, my overwhelming arousal brought us the rest of the way and in no time at all I was squirming against the wall while he assaulted my pussy with his tongue. I had to give him a little direction so that he could at least find my clit, but once he knew where it was he had me bucking off the wall and cumming in no time.

I let out a contented sigh and pulled my shorts back up. He stayed kneeling on the floor. I think he was trying to burn the memory into his mind. I knelt down with him and gave him a good bye kiss. I tasted delicious on his lips.

“Thank you very much for the favor, Hun,” I said. “But now, do yourself a favor and keep this to yourself, ok? I don’t want to see you get suspended for spreading more rumors about me.”

I left him sitting on the floor and went to class feeling much better.

I spent most of first and second period wondering what I would say to Kyrstyn and any of the other girls who decided not to participate in the orgy at my party. I really couldn’t force them, but it was hard to have an orgy when nobody would fuck. All Maurice had needed was time to think about it. I suppose I could at least give them a day to think and then give them all a pep talk tomorrow if they still needed convincing. Maybe I should call the girls from the church that weren’t at the school, too. See how they felt about it.

I was writing my pep talk under the guise of taking notes in the middle of third period when I got called down to the Dean’s office. Either Mr. Lewis was horny or that boy couldn’t keep his mouth shut. It turns out it was neither.

The secretary let me right in when I got there, and there were two students already occupying the room: Pam and Eddie. Pam’s micro skirt was on backwards.

Mr. Lewis was all business. “Please sit down, Miss White. I believe you are friends with Mr. Smith and Miss Totten?”

I was confused. “Yes...why?”

He continued, “Mr. Sharkey from homeroom found them in the bathroom performing oral sex on each other. They said they know you from the chastity club. It occurs to me just how much sexual activity seems to be happening in my school lately amongst members of your chastity club. Any thoughts?”

“Mr. Lewis, do you think we could talk privately for just a minute? I don’t want to embarrass Pam and Eddie.”

“Very well. Mr. Smith, Miss Totten...please wait outside or just a minute,” he said.

After Pam and Eddie had left and closed the door I turned back to Mr. Lewis.

“Mr. Lewis, I’m not sure what you mean by ‘all this sexual activity’ since we already determined that the video of me was a fake, but I’m happy to defend my friends,” I said.

“Defend your friends?! Unlike you, your friends were caught by a teacher, literally with their pants down. How do you hope to defend them?” he asked

I pulled my shirt off. “By asking if Mr. Sharkey has ever given you a nice tittie fuck. You’ll be my first, ya know.”

He looked hesitant. I dropped my pants.

“Would it help if I let you play with my pussy too? Come on...please? I’m soooo horny.”

I walked around the desk and sat in his lap.

Twenty minutes later I left the dean to decide what he would tell Mr. Sharkey about why my friends didn’t get so much as a detention, and I resolved to give Maurice a nice tittie fuck after school. The friction had felt delicious and it was just tons of fun.

Third period was pretty much over by the time I got back, so I packed up and headed to fourth period. Janie looked bothered by something, but at least she looked good in her spandex short shorts and midriff-revealing halter top.

“What’s wrong Janie?”

“I talked to Kyrstyn this morning in second period,” she said.

“And?”

She looked guilty. “She told me what you’re planning at your party. I don’t know that I’m ready to break my vow yet. I’m sorry.”

“And did Kyrstyn tell you what else I told her?” I asked. “Did she tell you that she was still coming to my party even though she didn’t want to pop her cherry either?”

She looked down at her desk. “Yeah...are you sure that’s ok though? I mean, if the whole point is for us to lose our cherries, you’ll be ok if we’re just in the other room sucking our boyfriend’s cocks? That wouldn’t ruin your party?”

I lifted her head and looked her in the eyes. “Janie, you’re my friends! No, it’s not what I had in mind, but it would be worse if you weren’t there at all. Just do me one favor?”

“What?”

“Promise me you’ll at least think about it?” I asked. “It is a party after all. And if you still decide you don’t want to fuck, I won’t be mad. You’re my best friend. Just come to the party and have fun however you’re comfortable. Ok?”

She smiled. “Ok. I promise”

I smiled back. “Good. And let me just say...you look smoking hot in that outfit!”

She giggled. “Thanks! You should hear what Luke said he was gonna do to me after school when he saw me in it!”

I giggled back right before Mrs. Parker started class.

Talking about what her boyfriend was going to do to her apparently got Janie quite excited as she spent the rest of class squirming uncontrollably. I saw her hand sneak more than a few swipes at her cloth covered pussy, and when the bell rang at the end of class, she bolted without even saying goodbye.

Lunch was the next time I saw Pam after the incident in the dean’s office. All the other girls were already sitting when she came over and sat down.

“I don’t know what you said or did to get Eddie and me out of trouble, Ally, but thank you.”

“Don’t mention it,” I said. “Dean Lewis and I have an arrangement.”

“What do mean, ‘an arrangement’?” Kyrstyn asked.

I looked around the table at my friends and took a breath.

“Ok, look. Girls...let’s be honest...completely honest with each other. We can do that, right?” I asked.

They all agreed.

“Ok. How many of you at this table have fingered yourself to at least one orgasm in the bathroom in the last two days?”

They all turned a deep cherry colored red and raised their hands. I raised my hand too.

“Ok. And see, Pam, you and your boyfriend even went down on each other. We’ve all done it. It’s perfectly natural. Nothing to be ashamed of.” I paused for a moment. “Now…if five members of the chastity club have done it, do you honestly think we’re the only ones?”

They all seemed to relax at that. Kyrstyn and Cherise shook their heads.

I took a deep breath. “Ok, so...with that in mind...do you still think that video of me was a fake?”

Understanding started to dawn on their faces.

“Of course it wasn’t,” I said. “Dean Lewis and I reached an agreement. We reached another agreement about you and Eddie today, Pam. Oh don’t make that face, I’m still cherry. I didn’t do anything you and Eddie didn’t get caught doing today. You know I’m waiting for Saturday.”

Cherise looked at me uncomfortably.

“Look, Ally...about your party...” she said.

I interrupted her, “Cherise, before you say anything, I’ll tell you the same thing I told Janie, Kyrstyn, and I’ll tell anybody else who asks. You don’t have to fuck anybody if you don’t want to; there will be plenty of boys who will be perfectly happy to shoot a load down your throat. Just promise me two things.”

“What?”

“You’ll at least think about it, and you’ll still come either way,” I said.

“Ok, I can do that,” she said.

I smiled and giggled a little. “Thanks girls. I’d hate to have to get my pussy stuffed for the first time without my friends around.”

They smiled and seemed to feel a little better. We spent the rest of lunch discussing the hottest guys in school and how big we thought their cocks probably were.

Sixth period was interminably long. Talking with all my friends about stuffing my pussy and thinking about the hottest guys in school had gotten my motor running again. On the plus side, I only needed to wait until seventh period gym class to go see Mr. Lewis again. I could wait that long. Barely.

There was a visible wet spot on the front of my shorts by the time I got to the dean’s office. I guess panties of some sort might not have been a terrible idea after all. I knocked on his door and let myself in ignoring his secretary completely. I was expected.

He looked up and seemed shocked to see me.

“Allison! What are you doing here?!”

I swayed my hips as I walked towards him. “It’s my seventh period gym class. We had a meeting?”

“Yeah, but I thought, you know, after this morning...”

I giggled. “Silly boy. That was this morning, and that was for my friends. This is now, and this is for me. Come on...please?”

I pulled my shirt off and dropped my shorts. “I can go back to gym class, but I’d much rather you work me out today.”

Two minutes later he was naked and sucking on my tits while I stroked his cock. He pushed me to the ground and as I went to take his cock in my mouth he stopped me, and pushed me onto my back and spread my legs. I figured he wanted to eat me first, but he started to crawl forward, cock pointed straight at my pussy. I covered it with my hand.

“Not yet. Monday,” I said. “You can fuck me on Monday.”

“Why on Monday?” he asked. “What’s the difference?”

I pointed at the cherry tattoo and said, “I told you. Today I’m a virgin. Monday I won’t be. You can fuck me on Monday. Today you can stick something hard in my mouth so I won’t scream while you lick me.”

And that’s just what he did. I actually came twice before he shot his delicious load down my throat.

Afterwards, as he was idly playing with my tits and keeping me on the edge, he looked at me and asked, “So...which of your friends is going to get caught doing something like this tomorrow?”

I just laughed. “I can’t tell you that. But when do you want me to come in tomorrow? I came twice, you only came once. I deserve the chance to even the score. Probably shouldn’t be gym class again.”

His tit play was getting me excited and I reached down to finger my clit.

He thought about it for minute. “Third period. You want some help with that?”

“Oh, you’re a dear.”

I spread my legs so he could finish me off one more time before I left for the day.

The rest of the day passed pretty much without notice. Kyrstyn excused herself during 8th period to finger herself in the bathroom. She didn’t seem remotely embarrassed by it anymore. I guess my talk about everybody doing it had some impact.

I met Maurice and his blond friend in the church parking lot again after school. He was fucking her doggie style today when I got there. I couldn’t wait to try that one—I heard it makes it easier to hit your g-spot AND makes you feel fuller at the same time. I lavished all my attention on Maurice, only paying enough attention to his friend to eat his cum out of her pussy when he was done. I tit fucked him, which is something he said she had never done, then I sucked him to back to hardness so he could spew all over me again while she watched jealously in the background. She may have gotten fucked, but I was his girlfriend.

After that Maurice took his friend home, so I figured I might as well head home too. We agreed to meet again tomorrow, and then at 11am on Saturday to get ready for my party…without the blond. She was fun, but she wasn’t a virgin which meant she had no place at my party. Maurice looked a little guilty at that comment. I assured him I wasn’t angry. After all, boys don’t have cherries, and as long as he was there to pop mine I was happy.

When I got home, my mother told me I had a message from my friend Lauren at church. The message said, “I’m sorry I don’t have your cell number, so I looked up your number in the church directory. Also, do you have enough cherry poppers for the party because my boyfriend would like to come too?”

I just laughed at my mother’s obvious confusion.

“It’s alright Mom. Don’t worry about it. I’ll call her back,” I said. “Did she leave her number?”

“Yes, and you also got a package today.” She pointed to a small box on the kitchen table.

I collected the number and my package, which turned out to be the porno movies I had ordered for the party, and retreated to the privacy of my room to call Lauren back.

“Lauren? Hey, it’s Ally. What’s up?”

“Did you get my message?” she asked

“Yeah, something about how your boyfriend wants to come on Saturday. I’ve never met him,” I said. “Does he go to church?”

“No, he’s not very religious. He’s Christian, but I met him at school. He was with me when I opened the invitation. Anyway, look, I’m going to be completely honest about this whole thing. He’s never really liked me being in the chastity club. He’s actually been pressuring me to leave for a couple of months, and I had actually been considering it for a few weeks now. So, when I told him today that I decided to leave the club and lose my cherry, he looked like Christmas had come six months early.”

I giggled, “I’ll bet.”

“Of course, when I told him I planned on doing it at your party, and he realized that he wouldn’t be there, the poor dear looked like he was going to have a heart attack and started begging me to come along. So I told him I’d ask. So, what do you think? Can I bring him?”

I giggled again. “Well, I don’t know...does he have a nice cock?”

Now she giggled, “Well, it’s big, and thick, and soooooo yummy. Right babe? Mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmm”

I got the impression this wasn’t a private conversation

“Alright, well, you can tell your boyfriend that he can come on Saturday as long as you stay cherry until then. Enjoy your snack.”

A man answered, “Uh...thank you. Lauren is um...busy. I’ll see you on Saturday. Oh God.”

The phone hung up.

Lucky girl. Well, I guess I didn’t need to worry about Lauren being on board for Saturdays festivities. Of the church girls, that just left Mary, Kendall, and Dawn—most of the boys too. Lauren seemed so enthusiastic that I kind of had my hopes up, but I decided rather than calling them all one by one that I would ask Maurice to check tomorrow at school—he went to school with most of them. I called him up and he agreed. I didn’t keep him on the phone for long though—I could hear the sounds of a porno playing in the background and figured he had something to get back to.

After dinner I went upstairs to do my homework. Once I finished I turned on one of my new movies with the volume on low so my parents wouldn’t hear and masturbated myself to sleep. I fell asleep wishing I could be one of the lucky girls in the video getting banged for the first time—they looked so happy. Oh well, Saturday was almost here!