The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Party Planning–7

Saturday

I was sitting in a small room in the church basement with all my friends. Everybody from the chastity club was there and we were all wearing our Sunday finest. I looked down and admired my dress—it was my favorite white one with the ruffles and blue ribbons. We all sat around chatting and discussing the sermon from today. It had been a good one about the role of the Old Testament in the modern Christian’s life. I had enjoyed it immensely.

We were all still chatting when the pastor came into the room. We all quieted immediately. He went to the front of the room, smiled and said, “Hello, alright, thank you first for coming. I’d like to begin this meeting of the chastity club our usual way...with a bible verse and some discussion. I’d like to do John 8:7 today. Who’s familiar with that one?”

Cherise raised her hand and answered, “Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.”

“Very good Cherise, thank you,” the pastor said. “Now, I’d like to discuss that particular verse as it applies to our little club, if we could. Who’d like to get us started?”

Kyrstyn piped in, “Maybe that none of us are perfect. We all have urges, and that’s why we are here? To help us fight the urges? So we don’t give in?”

“Ok, that’s good,” the pastor replied. “Who else?”

“Maybe that we have all urges and that we do slip sometimes,” said Pam, “but that it’s important we don’t slip too far. But because we’re all human, and we do all slip, none of should be the one to ‘cast the stone’ so to speak.”

The pastor beamed at her. “Excellent. Very well said. Only God and his Son are perfect. We are not. We slip sometimes. Every one of us. Who here would like to share a story of how they have slipped, but not fallen? We shall cast no stones.”

Pam raised her hand and turned a brilliant shade of red.

“It’s ok Pam. Like I said, we’ll cast no stones at you. What happened?”

Pam stood up. “Well, the other day at school, Eddie and I were both really horny so we went into the bathroom and I sucked his cock and then he ate me out. But we didn’t have any sex!”

As she spoke her conservative ankle length dress quickly shrank to be replaced a scandalously short skirt made of some kind of stretchy material and a bright pink halter top. Eddie’s clothes also changed—his suit sans jacket being replaced by torn jeans and a t-shirt. I was in shock. Nobody else seemed to even notice. Eddie casually reached over and began stroking Pam’s upper thigh, his hand disappearing up her skirt.

“Very good, Pam,” the pastor said. “Thank you for sharing! Would anybody else like to share?”

Now it was Dawn’s turn. “Well, John here was just begging to fuck me yesterday, but I was adamant about staying cherry. So, we reached a compromise. I poured some baby oil between my tits and he fucked those instead. I got a lovely, and tasty, pearl necklace out of the deal, and John got his rocks off!”

Now it was Dawn and John’s clothing that changed. Dawn’s long pants shrank into short shorts and her conservative blouse into a tank top. She stood up and sat in John’s lap who was now wearing a wife beater and jean shorts. He reached up to play with her breasts.

I felt like I was going to cry in confusion. What was going on with the chastity club?!

The pastor went on like this was normal. “Thank you Dawn. So else would like to share a slip? Yes, Maurice?”

I whipped my head around and stared at my boyfriend. My faithful, perfect boyfriend. Was he about to reveal some horrible transgression and transform like these others before my eyes?

“Well, Ally wasn’t ready to fuck yet, and I respected that. So I found some slut at school instead. It helped me to not have to pester my girlfriend by having another girl on the side that was willing to spread her legs.”

Maurice’s khakis and polo disappeared. They dissolved into a wife beater similar to John’s and a pair of jeans. I broke down.

“How could you?!” I screamed at him. “How could you do that to me?! We’re in this together, and you find some ‘slut at school that would spread her legs?!’”

The pastor chimed in, “Now Allison, remember, let’s not cast any stones. Let’s have one more story. Yes, Janie?”

I was ready to murder the pastor and Maurice, but morbid curiosity about what would happen to my best friend kept me in my seat.

She began by saying, “Yes Allison, let’s cast no stones at poor Maurice. After all, my story involves you.”

My heart leapt into my throat. “Me?! What are you talking about?”

She stood and looked right at me. “Well, the other day at school my best friend and I were both unbearably horny, but we were stuck in class with nowhere to go, and nothing to do!”

I covered my ears with my hands and closed my eyes. I didn’t want to listen, but I heard her anyway.

“Luckily, Ally is a smart girl and she was able to get us a couple of library passes from the dean. She’s been blowing him all week and has him wrapped around her little finger.”

I felt my dress start creeping up my legs and separate at the midsection. She continued her story.

“So, we left class and found a little room in the corner of the library. Let me tell you, I don’t know which was better, the taste of her sweet pussy, or the feel of her talented tongue on mine. I just know it was awesome.”

My dress was up past my knees. The top had become backless and exposed a good part of my stomach and breasts. I could remember everything she was describing as she said it. Why could I remember something that had obviously never happened? I would never do something like that with Janie. And oral sex with Mr. Lewis?! That was ridiculous.

“Anyway,” she continued, “we both came so many times and so hard we screamed. We both agreed that while it probably would have been better with a cock between our legs, it was awesome this way too, because it helped us to fight the urge and wait just a little longer.”

My clothes were completely different. The material of the dress on the bottom had changed and become some sort of stretchy micro skirt—way too short to be decent. It didn’t feel like I was wearing underwear. My top was some sort of midriff bearing halter that exposed almost all of my breasts. I opened my eyes and looked up at Janie.

I remembered Janie’s outfit. The skirt short enough to be belt. She was also wearing no underwear—I could tell because the simple act of sitting down exposed her wet, shaved crotch to me. She was wearing a tiny little top that covered almost nothing. She smiled at me as she reached down to stroke her crotch...there was something...erotic about it.

I looked over at Maurice and he was wearing a crooked grin. He reached over and grabbed one of my breasts. For some reason I decided to let him.

The pastor continued, “Thank you all for sharing the stories of your slips. And why is it important that you haven’t fallen all the way? Yes, Kendall?”

“We have to remain cherry!”

“Until when?” he asked.

It came back to me in a rush. “My party.”

SURPRISE!!!

I bolted awake to find my parents in my room holding a birthday cake and advancing on my bed. They were singing very off key.

“Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear ALLISON! Happy birthday to you!”

They plopped a cake in my lap while I fought to keep the sheet from exposing how naked I was.

My father spoke up for the first time in a week. “Go on dear, make a wish. Your mother and I won’t be here for your party, so we figured we’d help you start the day off right.”

I smiled at him. “Thanks Daddy, but my birthday was three weeks ago. Why are we doing this again?”

He laughed. “Why not? Come on, make a wish. We got you more presents, too!”

I made my wish, to be fucked tonight at least once for each candle on my cake, and blew them out.

My mother laughed and said, “Good job. I hope your wish comes true! Now come on down for breakfast.”

With that, they left my room and I sat and contemplated the fact that in just a few short hours I would be not just an adult, but also a woman. I fingered myself lightly and hoped my wish really would come true.

I pulled my pajamas on and called Maurice; I asked him to meet me around lunch time for some last minute errands for the party and then went down for breakfast.

Thankfully my parents didn’t try to make me eat any cake for breakfast, but they did hint that they would want me to have some later. I promised I would, but told them I had made plans to go out and meet Maurice for lunch and to run some last minute party errands.

After breakfast they pulled out a couple of brightly wrapped boxes and handed them to me.

I smiled, “Thanks guys, really. Which one should I open first?”

My father pushed a small box towards me. “This one is from both of us, so this one.”

I raised an eyebrow and tore the paper off of a beautiful new Bible. Black leather covers, gilt edges, the works.

“Thanks guys, it’s lovely. Which one next?”

My father again said, “This one is from me...open it next? Please?”

He looked uncomfortable. I wasn’t sure why, but I saw no reason not to open his present next. I tore the paper off of the box to find an envelope. Inside was a gift card to the boutique where I had been buying all of my clothes.

“Thanks Dad! How did you know?”

“I looked at a tag. Your mother and I really are proud of you and who you are, but we’re also glad you’ve relaxed a little. Enjoy it.”

“Thanks!”

I reached for the last box.

He reached out and stopped me. “Before you open that one, I’m going to head to the hardware store. Have fun, ladies.”

And with that, my father got up and left.

“What was that about?” I asked.

She seemed a little embarrassed as she answered, “Well, he didn’t want me to give you this, and he certainly didn’t want to be here for it.”

I raised an eyebrow again as I tore the paper off the bright pink box of my brand new vibrator. It wasn’t one of those of those small bullet ones, either. It was a big thick one with veins and everything. This was by far the best gift of the lot!

I was about to thank her when I saw her laughing hysterically and realized it was a gag gift. I wasn’t supposed to like it. I was supposed to be horrified and maybe even a little angry. I put it down on the table and tried not to look excited.

“Um...thanks,” I said while trying to keep a straight face.

“No problem. I figured since you’re an adult, you should have at least one adult toy! Happy second birthday ALLISON. Notice, by the way, I’m calling you Allison today. That’s your last present. It’s for today only, so don’t get used to it.”

She laughed and got up from the table. I collected my presents and went up to my room. I wished I could try my new vibrator now, but I wanted Maurice to pop me and not a piece of rubberized plastic. I would just have to wait a few more hours. Instead I grabbed my gift card and decided to go shopping until it was time to meet Maurice. I really wanted to find a skirt like Janie’s.

I took my shower, got dressed and headed out.

When I got to my favorite store, however, I was disappointed to learn that they didn’t sell skirts that short. The clerk said she wasn’t even sure where I could get something that short as it bordered on fetish wear. I thanked her and instead spent my gift card on a few tops—a couple tanks that were so tight my nipples would probably tear through the first time I got excited and a halter that did a poor job of pretending to cover them in the first place—I wore the halter out to go meet Maurice

After lunch Maurice wanted to have some fun before we went shopping, and I was sorely tempted, but I insisted the party would be way more fun if we were both so horny we could barely stand it. I’m not sure he agreed, but as I was his only source of relief around, he went along with it.

Our first stop of the day after lunch was at a bedding store where I bought a bunch of pillows to throw on the floor. I figured we wouldn’t all fit on the couch and chairs and this would help make the floor more comfortable.

Our next stop was at the adult store. My mother had bought me my first adult toy, but it wouldn’t be my only one. My dream the other day had given me the idea to pick up several dildos for the girls to play with when there wasn’t an available boy, or they just felt like some girl time. I figured five was enough, and as luck would have it, they sold a skirt just like the one I wanted in the back. I modeled it for Maurice before buying it and he absolutely loved it. I wore that out too. Like Janie, I wore it with nothing underneath.

With all the shopping done, there was nothing left to do but enjoy the day. We went to the park and sat under a tree and made out for a while. My intentions of being super horny at my party didn’t last long. Maurice stuck his fingers up my skirt and I immediately came all over them. I felt bad about not reciprocating, so I jerked him off.

“No more of that until the party, though!” I said. “The next time you cum it had better be inside my cunt, and I don’t want you spent early, got it?!”

He laughed but agreed as I licked both of our fingers clean. We headed out for an early dinner as I knew there wouldn’t be time for dinner at the party, and then went back to my parents’ house. We pulled up just as they were pulling out of the driveway.

They called out of the window, “Bye Allison! Have fun tonight!”

“Thanks guys!” I called back. “Don’t hurry back! Have fun yourselves!”

We went inside and waited a few minutes to make sure they weren’t coming back before starting to set up. We put up the banner and then set up the TV with the movies and laid out my pillows. I laid the dildos and lube for anal out on the coffee table and removed everything breakable from the room. There was nothing else to do but wait; the guests should start arriving any minute.

Kendall was the first to arrive.

I greeted her with a kiss and a question, “I thought you were grounded? I wasn’t sure you’d make it at all, much less first!”

“Yeah, well, you’re in the chastity club...remember?” she said. “I convinced my parents you’re a good girl and I had just made a mistake and to extend my grounding a few days in exchange for letting me come tonight”

She pulled off the ridiculously long jeans and t-shirt she was wearing and tossed her bra on the ground after them.

“Parents wouldn’t let me out of the house wearing anything less,” she explained.

She sat on the couch, turned towards the movie, and started fingering herself. “We waiting for everybody else, or what? I’m horny.”

Before I could respond the doorbell rang again. I opened the door to reveal Janie and Luke, with Pam and Eddie walking up and Kyrstyn parking her car.

Within about ten minutes everybody had arrived and were all playing with each other in various states of dress, mostly naked. Kyrstyn had already sucked Chris off once. Everybody seemed to understand that there was no sex until I said so.

I got up in front of the room and asked Maurice to sit down in front of me and take the rest of his clothes off. I took my clothes off and trembled in excitement.

I cleared my throat. “First of all, thank you all for coming. My party is going to double as the final meeting of the chastity club, so we’re going to begin with a quick Bible verse. Old Testament, Genesis 1:28...’Be fruitful and multiply.’ It’s God’s own words...and girls, I think it’s long past time we listened, don’t you? God didn’t tell us to close our legs, he told us to be fruitful and multiply! So today, that’s what we do! And there is only one rule...”

I stepped forward and straddled Maurice. I grabbed his cock and aimed it straight at my dripping pussy and sat down driving it home. I gasped at the sudden pinch of pain and stretching I felt.

“Mmmmmm...me first.”

I reached out and grabbed at the first cock that met my hand and pulled it into my mouth while I started bouncing on Maurice. It was a wonderful feeling. Once I got past the momentary pain, I was left with an indescribable fullness—it was as if a part of me had been left out when I was born, and Maurice had just provided it. It was what and who I was meant to be. I never wanted to be without it again.

When I lifted up and slammed myself back down it was like reliving the experience all over again. I became full again and again. It was almost perfect. When I discovered that if I leaned forward his large cock would scrape against my clit it became more than perfect. I almost forgot about the cock in my mouth I was so lost in the sensations pouring from between my legs.

I felt a mouth attach itself to my right nipple and would have screamed through the orgasm had there not been a cock in my mouth. I don’t know how much time past, but eventually I felt Maurice grab my hips tightly. He started jerking his hips upwards roughly and grunting. Moments later I felt his cock twitching and a wondrous warmth spreading upwards into my womb. He lifted me off of him briefly and scooted out, and I could feel his cum streaming out of me. It was a glorious feeling. I couldn’t wait to get another man inside me, but for now, I still had a cock in my mouth. I looked up and realized I didn’t know the boy it was attached to—this must be Lauren’s boyfriend. Moments later I had him cumming down my throat and he was off looking for a new partner.

I, on the other hand, sat back for a moment and surveyed what was happening at my party—a good hostess should always be aware. Maurice was already back up and was lining up to be the first in Kyrstyn’s ass. Lauren had apparently lost her cherry to Luke since I stole her boyfriend, which meant that Janie had to use Chris. Kendall and Dawn were fucking each other with dildos while Cherise was putting Todd to good use and discovering the joys of doggie style on my couch. Pam was underneath Eddie getting it good old missionary style while Mary sat on her face.

Everybody was having a great time...this was just what I pictured when my parents told me to have a party. I moved back into the fray for some more fun of my own.

I decided the first thing I wanted to do was repay Janie for the fun in the library. I knelt down in front of where she was riding Chris and sucked her nipple into my mouth. A soft moan told me she approved, so I slid down further until I could gently tongue her clit. That got more than moan. She started bucked harder on Chris and screaming her way through her first orgasm of the night. Chris kept pumping away at her for a few more moments until he lost it too and pumped her full of cum. Janie lifted herself off of him and I latched on. I wasn’t done with her yet.

I dove in eagerly and started licking the delicious evidence of Chris’s fucking out of her. Janie ran her hands through my hair and egged me on.

“Oh, Ally that feels marvelous.”

I must have looked like a tempting target with my ass in the air because after just a minute of eating my best friend I felt hands on my hips. I didn’t bother to turn around to see who pressed themselves into me; I didn’t really care. I was just glad somebody was fucking me again.

Once I had given Janie a nice orgasm I turned to see who was fucking me; it was Todd. I squeezed down on him and he grunted while he thrust into me and moments later I had even more creamy cum flooding into my pussy. This was definitely fun and all, but I think it was time for me to lose my anal cherry now…where had Maurice gotten off to?

I found him fucking Kyrstyn’s cunt. She didn’t have a boyfriend so it didn’t seem fair to take him away from her, especially since they seemed to be enjoying each other. Eddie didn’t seem busy; I bet he would love to be the first in my ass. I grabbed a bottle of lube off the table on my way over to him.

“Hey there big boy. You win.”

“What do I win?”

“The birthday girl’s ass.”

He smiled as I lubed him up and bent over.

Hours later I had been fucked countless times. I’m not sure if my wish of 18 times had come true, but I was pleasantly sore all over. The highlight of the evening had definitely been when Janie and I swapped boyfriends and Luke pumped my pussy full of cum while Maurice did hers, then we ate our own boyfriend’s cum out of each other. It was a great bonding moment for us. We all fucked so hard and for so long that we lost track of time.

It was the best night of my life. My only regret is that the evening ended as suddenly as it did with my parents coming home and seeing Kyrstyn eagerly eating John’s cum out of my ass and shouting, “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!”