The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Party Planning–4

Wednesday

Janie smiled and sat back as my thighs relaxed their death grip on her head. She looked incredibly sexy with my juices shining on her chin and nose. She moved back towards me for a kiss but stopped when Frank came up behind her and started fucking her. Oh well, she looked happy. Where was Maurice?

I looked around and found him buried in Pam’s ass on the staircase. Good for them. I was glad they were having fun, but I still needed somebody to play with. I spied Todd and Chris sitting on the couch recovering and made my way towards them. I had to carefully step past John and Cherise on my way; he was sitting on her chest fucking her tits.

I sat down on the couch in-between the two boys and started stroking their cocks. “Excuse me boys, but the birthday girl currently has three empty holes. That is unacceptable. Would you each like to pick one?”

The two boys smiled and immediately started to harden. “I call the cunt!” Chris yelled.

“Mouth!” replied Todd.

It took mere seconds for them to be hard as rocks. I got up on my hands and knees and inhaled Todd’s cock. He grabbed my head and started face fucking me like there was no tomorrow. Chris lined up behind me and started to press in and

RING RING RING

Damn it! I looked at the clock. It was still a half hour before it was supposed to go off...what was going on? I was FINALLY going to get fucked in a dream, too!

RING RING RING

It was my phone. I pulled my hand out of my dripping snatch and looked at the caller ID. It was Maurice. I could forgive Maurice.

“Hey lover, why are you up so early this morning?” I asked.

“I’ve changed my mind,” he replied.

That was all he said. It was a simple sentence. Just four words, but they meant so much to me I could scream. My hand went straight back to my pussy.

“Really? You’ll fuck me on Saturday? You promise?” I gushed.

“I’ll fuck you today if you want,” he said simply.

I came so hard the phone fell to the floor. When I picked it back up again I heard him asking, “Ally? Ally, are you there?”

“Yeah, I’m here. I’m sorry; I was fingering myself and came really hard. I dropped the phone,” I explained.

“Oh. So...do you want to fuck today, or what?” he asked.

“Oh, more than you know baby,” I pouted. “But unfortunately we really do have to wait for the party on Saturday. It wouldn’t be much of a ‘Lose Your Cherry’ party if I had already lost mine.”

“I’m not sure I understand why we have to wait for Saturday if you want to fuck now,” he said.

“Because it’s a party!” I said. “Imagine how hot it’ll be to get a room full of virgin girls together and have an orgy!”

“...Alright, I guess I can wait,” he relented. “But will you at least promise to let me fuck your ass, too?”

I giggled. “I was just about to make you promise that you would. So, what made you change your mind?”

“Well, you said to think about it overnight,” he explained. “I didn’t think it would make a difference, but I promised. Just had a good dream, I guess. I figure if I’ve got a girlfriend as hot as you are, willing to spread her legs, why in God’s name would I refuse?”

I giggled again. “Good point. So...can I see you after school? We might not be fucking, but we can still have some fun!”

“Sure. Usual place?” he asked.

“Yep, sounds great. See ya then,” I said excitedly.

I sat up and stretched. My dream and conversation with Maurice inspired me to make one final change to my party plan before I got ready for the day. I left the part about the movies and the banner alone but crossed out the game of spin-the-bottle. I replaced it with one word. Orgy. Much better. I put the plan back in the drawer and started getting ready.

As I wandered down the hall to the bathroom to take my shower, the thought of Maurice agreeing to fuck me kept my finger in my hole. I made sure to keep my tattoo dry in the shower, which made continuing to finger myself a bit harder. I fantasized about meeting Maurice after school. I fantasized about having an orgy with all my friends. It was a good cum.

I dropped my towel on the floor after my shower and headed back to my room. I had gotten up so early today that I actually had time to spend on getting ready. I slipped on a G-string and my shortest skirt. I paired it with one my new tops from yesterday and went back to the bathroom to work on my hair. I dried it carefully and started brushing—100 strokes. I spent a few minutes on makeup, decided I looked good, and went downstairs for breakfast.

“Hey Mom! What’s for breakfast?” I greeted her.

“I’m making pancakes and...Ok, I wasn’t going to say anything, but don’t you think you’ve changed your fashion sense rather dramatically this week?” she asked.

“You’re the one who’s always telling me to try new things,” I said. “I picked up some new outfits. What’s the big deal?”

“Look, if you’re comfortable wearing those, I’m fine with it,” she said. “They just seem...daring for you, that’s all. Are you sure you’re ok?”

I rolled my eyes. “Why does everybody keep asking me that? Yes, I’m fine. Can I please have some breakfast? Oh, and I might be home late from school today. I’m meeting Maurice at church.”

She glared at me. “Ok.”

I almost forgot she didn’t like Maurice. Oh well. I ate my breakfast, grabbed my things, and headed to school. On the way I considered how today might go. I hadn’t done any homework for the last two days. In fact, I had left early. I must be pretty behind in my classwork. I also had to somehow deal with those girls who took my picture in the bathroom.

I wound up having to deal with the bathroom pictures first thing in the morning. I could tell immediately how far the pictures had spread. Everybody was staring. The girls were giggling and the boys were whispering. I ignored them and made my way to first period class.

Moments after I sat down Mrs. Williams called me up to her desk. “Mr. Lewis wants to see you in his office right away.”

Without a word I gathered my things and headed to the dean’s office. His secretary shot me dirty looks the entire time she me kept waiting outside his office. Eventually he called me in.

“You wanted to see me Mr. Lewis?”

He gestured to a chair near his desk. “Yes, please sit down Miss Howell. You’ve kept your record impeccably clean for four years...until yesterday. It is my understanding that there was an incident involving you in the girl’s bathroom yesterday. It was apparently recorded by a few other girls and posted to Facebook. Do you know what I’m referring to?”

I let out a heavy sigh. “As you said, Mr. Lewis, I have a clean record. I went to the bathroom yesterday because I wasn’t feeling well. I felt even worse when they started taking my picture as I left the stall. That’s all there is to it. I don’t know what they recorded, but it wasn’t me. Besides, last time I checked, we aren’t even allowed to have cell phones at school.”

“While it’s true students aren’t allowed cell phones, and that will be addressed with the girls in question, there is more than just pictures of you leaving a toilet stall,” he said. “They took video of you being quite, um...vocal...while in the stall. Those videos got spread wide stream, along with the pictures, and are creating a very large disturbance amongst the student population. That kind of behavior is absolutely inappropriate and unacceptable on school grounds. Especially during school hours.”

“Mr. Lewis, I would just like to repeat once again that I have a spotless record.” I stood up from my chair. “I go to church every Sunday. Did you know I’m even in the chastity club, Mr. Lewis?”

I started walking around his desk.

“Um...no, I didn’t know that. Miss Howell, what are you doing?”

I got to his side of the desk and sat down on the edge. “I’m proving my innocence Mr. Lewis. Those videos were faked. They made them up, and I need your help to prove it. I need your help to make them go away and to punish those girls for making up stories about me.”

His eyes started wandering and very slowly lifted from my tits back to my eyes. “And, um, how do you intend to prove they fabricated those videos?”

He was breathing heavily and I was pleased to see a lump tenting his trousers. A big one. I started hiking up my skirt.

“Because, it’s like I told you Mr. Lewis...I’m a virgin. I still have my cherry. See? Tattooed right there.” I spread my legs and waited for his eyes to drop to my tattoo. “What are the odds that a girl so serious about keeping her cherry would finger herself in the bathroom at school?”

The dean of students stared right at my little tattoo and G-string covered pussy. I grabbed his hand and brought it to my crotch.

“It’s a real tattoo, see?” I ran his fingers over it a few times then let go and let him explore on his own. “So you see? There’s no way those videos could have been real. Those girls must have faked them.”

He ran his fingers over the tattoo a few more times and then began rubbing the thin cloth covering my cunt. I moaned lightly.

“Yes...I see your point...they probably recorded something ahead of time,” he said. “But I don’t see that there’s much I can do.”

“Mr. Lewis! You’re the dean! I’m sure you’ll think of something.” I pulled the G-string to the side allowing him to slip his finger into me. I moaned again. “Tell you what; I’ll make you a deal. You punish those girls and make it known they faked those videos. You take care of those videos...”

I reached out and grabbed his erect cock. “And I’ll take care of this.”

“But...there are hundreds of copies of that video! It’s all over the school!”

I slipped off the desk and onto my knees. I lowered his fly, snaked my hand into his pants and pulled his cock out. “Then I’ll just have to take care of this again and again and again,” I whispered.

I licked the head and stroked him up and down. He rolled his eyes back into his head and moaned.

“So...Mr. Lewis...do we have a deal? Will we take care of each other’s problems?”

He grabbed my head and forced it down onto his cock. I guess that’s a yes. It didn’t take him long to blow his load, and I was pleasantly surprised when he offered to lick me afterwards. My pussy was on fire by that time and he was actually quite good. He was smiling when I came all over his face.

Afterwards, while I was pulling myself back together, he looked at me and asked, “You’ll really do all this again?”

I giggled. “I’ll do more if you make that video go away. On Saturday I won’t be quite so cherry anymore. That means starting Monday you get more holes to play with.”

As I was leaving the office I heard him asking for the three girls to be called in.

I went back to class. Mrs. Williams seemed surprised to see me and even more surprised that I was in a good mood. There wasn’t much class left, and when it ended I went up and she quickly reviewed what I had missed yesterday. I thanked her politely and promised to get it done.

Second period was similar to first, except for being called to the dean: people staring, feeling behind, and wriggling in uncomfortable arousal. Mr. Hearn gave me the work I missed after class. The people staring didn’t really bother me; I knew I had it covered. I had faith that Mr. Lewis would figure something out.

By third period word had spread that the girls who uploaded the video had gotten suspended. Rumor was that they had faked the video and had been spreading lies about me. Some people refused to believe it was fake, but people who knew me seemed relieved. I even had a couple people come up and apologize to me before class for believing such a “silly, stupid rumor.” I shrugged it off as no big deal and accepted their apologies. It was a good start. Dean Lewis had earned tomorrow’s favors.

The moment that I walked into fourth period Janie bounced out of her chair and crushed me in a hug. From the way her tits bounced as she ran and mashed against mine I could tell that she wore no bra.

“I knew that video was a fake. I knew it! Oh my God...that outfit is so cute! Where did you get it?!”

I giggled. “Happy to see you, too! I got it at the mall. I’m meeting Maurice after school for a little while, but after that I can meet you there and show you the store if you want.”

“Oh, Totally.”

Mrs. Parker cleared her throat at the front of the room. “If you ladies are done, I’d like to begin the class.

We sat down. I tried to pay attention, but I couldn’t take my eyes off of Janie. She was flushed and constantly squirming in her seat next to me. I could easily see her nipples through her thin blouse. She had to be almost as horny as I was. I took a small scrap of paper and drew a pair of tits shaped like two cherries joined by a stem with a cock between them spurting cum. I folded it in half and wrote “Caution: HOT” on the outside. When Mrs. Parker turned around I tossed it onto Janie’s desk. She excused herself to go to the bathroom.

I think Janie will be just fine at my party.

Lunch time saw me, Janie, Pam, Cherise, and Kyrstyn all sitting at the same table. They were all squirming. Janie, Pam, and Kyrstyn weren’t wearing bras. Cherise kept a hand under the table.

“So, girls, are you looking forward to my party?” I asked.

“I know I am,” Kyrstyn said. “I’ve never been to a cherry themed party before. I don’t have anything to wear though...where did you get that outfit?”

“I’m taking Janie shopping after school to show her where I got it. I’m meeting Maurice for a little while first, but then we’re going to meet at the mall. You’re all welcome to come along if you want.”

They all agreed—even Cherise, who excused herself halfway through lunch to go the bathroom and didn’t come back.

After lunch I stopped by the dean’s office. His secretary scowled at me again but let me right in. I thanked Mr. Lewis for his help so far with a deep kiss and by dropping my drenched G-string on his desk. I asked him what time he wanted me tomorrow; it might arouse suspicion if he had to keep sending for me. He told me to skip seventh period gym class. He would give the teacher a valid excuse. I gave him another kiss and skipped off to class.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful aside from the fact that I made it through without going home early for once. I shared 8th period with Kyrstyn and 9th with Pam. I sent both of them running to the bathroom with the same drawing I gave Janie. I wonder if the girls from church that I invited were having this much fun at school?

After school I drove to church to meet Maurice. He was parked in the same side lot, but as I pulled up next to him, I was surprised to find he wasn’t alone in his car. He was lying down naked in his back seat. Some stacked blond girl I had never seen before was naked on top of him. Bouncing on his cock. Fucking him.

She must be some girl from his school. Their eyes were closed in pleasure; they hadn’t even seen me yet. What was I going to do? How could he do this to me? Tears welled up in my eyes. I slumped back in the seat and thought back to our conversation this morning.

What did he say? He said he would wait until Saturday. He offered to fuck me today, but I said I had to wait until the party on Saturday to lose my cherry. He had agreed to wait. So why was he here fucking somebody else?!

Well, I guess if I wanted to be fair, he HAD offered to fuck me. He wanted to fuck me instead of her, but I had refused. Had I driven him into her arms and her pussy? Was this my fault? He might have agreed to wait until Saturday to fuck me, but I had forced him to fuck other girls just to survive until then.

But why had he come here? That made no sense. He knew I was going to be here; he had agreed to meet me. Why would he bring her right when he knew I would be here?

Maybe I was looking at this the wrong way. He obviously wasn’t fucking her behind my back. He wasn’t trying to hide it...maybe he wasn’t betraying me. Maybe he had another reason for fucking her! Like...maybe he was fucking her so that he could better control his urges around me until Saturday. He respected that I wanted to wait, so he found some other slut to fuck so he wouldn’t keep asking me. That made sense! He was doing this for me. That’s why he brought her here. He wanted me to know. He probably wanted me to join them. I decided to test my theory by doing just that. Just because I couldn’t be the lucky girl with his cock in my cunt didn’t mean I couldn’t have some fun too.

I pulled my clothes off and opened his car door.

He looked up. “It’s about time you got here.”

The girl just giggled and kept on bouncing. Lucky slut.

I crawled forward until I my pussy was directly over Maurice’s mouth and lowered myself down. I leaned forward and locked lips with the mystery girl. I had never kissed a girl outside of my dreams and she was much more delicate than the men I had kissed. She used more technique than Maurice or Mr. Lewis. I found I liked it—not any better, just different. We both reached out and tweaked each other’s nipples. At the same time that Maurice started sucking my clit he must have done something to the blond too, because she gasped and closed her eyes. She turned her focus inward as she fucked my boyfriend. I hoped he would cum inside her...I wanted it eat it out of her. A few short moments later I got my wish. He shuddered and groaned; bits of white leaked out of her pussy and down around his cock. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen.

I didn’t give Maurice a chance to pull out—I dove down and attacked her pussy with my tongue. I wanted to catch every delicious drop. With her being on top, that was unfortunately impossible. As she lifted off of him a cache of cum pooled out of her and onto the seat. I pushed her onto her back and resolved to make up for it by licking as much out of her as I could. I licked every corner of her delicious, cum soaked pussy before finally focusing some attention on her clit and giving her a good cum. Afterwards, I fingered my own asshole while she returned the favor and licked me to orgasm.

Maurice, meanwhile, just lay back in the car and enjoyed the show. He was rock hard again by the time we finished. The girl wanted him to fuck her, but I insisted that I give him a blowjob instead—he is my boyfriend after all. I cleaned myself up and thanked Maurice for the fun, agreeing to meet him again tomorrow. I also thanked the girl for helping Maurice to control his urges. She looked confused.

I left the church and drove to the mall to meet with the girls. I started them off at the lingerie store. I told them, “You can’t dress sexy on the outside without dressing sexy underneath.” They all bought tons of awesome stuff—Cherise even bought a super sexy sheer babydoll nighty. Then I took them to the boutique where I got all my outfits. They all bought armloads of stuff before we headed home for the night.

I had a lot of homework to catch up on, so I excused myself after dinner and got right to work. It was slow going. I had to keep one hand buried in my snatch just to keep my temperature from rising too high—I kept thinking back to my encounters with Mr. Lewis and with Maurice and his mystery girl. The homework took forever but at least I got a couple of good cums out of it. It was time for bed by the time I had finished it.

I set an early alarm to make sure I’d have time to get ready again, pulled my clothes off, and called it a night.