The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Party Planning–3

Tuesday

I looked deep into Maurice’s eyes and smiled. It was a crooked smile, but I was happier than I had ever been in my entire life. I slowly stood up out of his lap and felt his warm cum dribbling out of my pussy and down my leg. It was a new and novel feeling for me. I liked it. He reached up and grabbed my tits and pinched a nipple. I gasped as the excitement that shot through me made me realize I wasn’t nearly done with him yet. I may have just lost my cherry, but I was ready for more fun.

I leaned forward and kissed him deeply then reached down and grasped his deflating cock. “I’m not done with this yet, big boy,” I whispered in his ear.

I sank down to the floor in front of the couch and continued to stroke him. I looked him in the eye and smiled crookedly again. I could see part of my party banner in the background. Only the words “Cherry Party” were visible.

I giggled at the thought that I had lost my cherry at my cherry party just before I leaned forward and took Maurice into my mouth. I sucked him in and swirled my tongue around the head. I had never done this before, but I loved it. The feeling of his cock in my mouth…the salty taste of his cum combined with the tang of my own juices…it was the most erotic thing I could imagine. I reached up with my right hand to gently fondle his balls and down with my left to play with my clit.

My pussy burned with excitement when I felt him begin to harden again in my mouth. We both moaned together. I bobbed my head up and down his considerable length and kept swirling my tongue around and around. He started running his hands through my hair.

After a few minutes he suddenly gripped my chin and started to pull me up and off of him. I sucked harder; I didn’t want to let go, but he was insistent. I looked desperately up into his eyes just as he said, “I want to taste you, too.”

I gave him my crooked smile. I continued to smile as he pushed me gently, but insistently, down to the ground. He turned around and lowered himself down on top of me. I greedily sucked him back into my mouth moments before I felt his tongue running across me.

Now that I didn’t need my hands to pleasure myself while I sucked, I was free to focus on giving Maurice as much pleasure as I could. I was barely able to move my head though, so I rolled us over. Better. Now I could thrust my head fully on and off his cock again. I used my hands to stroke him and caress his balls. I felt his tongue circle my clit and his fingers begin thrusting into me.

I moaned loudly and doubled my efforts. I was determined to get him to cum first. I bobbed, swirled, and hummed. I ran my hands up and down that delicious cock, and at the same time that I felt him start to cum my own orgasm rocked through me.

The sensation had hardly dulled when I felt a new one. A second pair of hands tightly gripped my hips. I looked behind me and saw John, a choir boy from church and fellow member of the chastity club, naked and kneeling behind me. He lined his cock up not with my pussy, but with my ass. He leaned over my back and whispered in my ear, “Ready to lose another cherry?”

“MMmmm, yeah...” I reached down and gathered some juice from my pussy to slather on John’s cock. Maurice slipped out from underneath me at the same time that I felt John decide that he had enough lubricant and press up against my ass. He leaned in and pried my ass cheeks apart. I gasped in pleasure. He pressed harder and I felt him start to enter me...

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

Not again! Why did the damned alarm keep going off right when the dream was getting to the best part?

I woke up drenched in sweat again, though this morning I was completely naked. My fingers were already buried in my snatch, and I reached up to pinch a nipple. I was rapidly approaching orgasm.

“Aaaahhh!” I let loose and arched my back as the orgasm crashed through me. I lazily reached over and turned off the alarm.

This was becoming a wonderful way to start the day. A hot dream followed by a toe-curling cum. The dream last night had been a real doozy, too. It seemed to have picked up where my previous dream had left off and just advanced from there. I could hardly believe the things I had done! I gave Maurice a blowjob and allowed him to lick me. I had even allowed John, a man I had no intimate relationship with at all, to take my anal cherry. It was fucking hot.

That was something I hadn’t thought about before. I have multiple cherries-pussy and ass. I had never really considered my ass before, but I suppose I needed to keep both of them cherry until my wedding night.

Well, if I didn’t want my Mom yelling at me to get ready again then I had better hurry up. I found my pajamas where I had dropped them in the middle of the night, put them back on, and made my way to the shower.

While in the shower, I caressed my naked body and wondered if Maurice would like what he found were he to share my shower. I knew I would like what I found. I imagined him in the shower with me—naked and dripping wet. He slowly turned me around and bent me over so I had to lean against the wall for support. One hand on a hip and the other on a tit, he fucked my pussy just long enough to make sure that when he pressed himself into my ass we both enjoyed it.

By this time I was bent over just like in my fantasy. I put one hand on the wall to support myself and used the other hand to gather some pussy juice on a finger before pressing it into my tight little asshole. It felt delicious. I sank to my knees moaning and took the other hand off the wall. I put it to far better use pleasuring my clit.

Moments later my second delicious cum of the morning left me gasping for breath on the floor of the shower—water pelting off my back.

I wish I was married. I’m tired of being a virgin. I’m tired of being so cherry.

I finished my shower and wrapped myself in a towel. Back in my room I picked out one of my new thongs and tugged a mini skirt on over it. One of my new tank tops finished the outfit.

I got a pleasant surprise while drying my hair when the phone rang and the caller ID showed Maurice.

“Hey honey, what’s up?! You wouldn’t believe the dream I had last night!” I greeted him.

“Allison, we need to talk. Can I meet you before school? Please?” Maurice pleaded.

“Oh my God...is everything ok?” I asked.

“Yes. No. I don’t know. Just...meet me outside the church in 15 minutes. Please?” he said.

“Ok. I’ll see you in 15 minutes,” I agreed.

That didn’t leave me much time to finish drying my hair, and it didn’t leave me any time for breakfast. I grabbed my backpack, ran downstairs, and shouted, “Gotta leave early today! I’ll see you later!” on my way out the door.

I think I may have heard my mother shouting back, “What are you wearing?” or something. In all fairness to her though, I hadn’t shown her my new outfits yet. She probably just wanted to see it. I would show her after school today; she would love them.

I drove over to the church and looked for Maurice’s car. Just thinking about getting to see him again was making my pussy damp. It was hard getting that dream out of mind. I found his car in the back of one the side parking lots that was hardly ever used except on holidays and drove over to meet him.

I was surprised by how casually he was dressed. I hardly ever saw him out of khakis and polos, but today he was wearing jeans and a tight white t-shirt that showed off his sculpted arms. He looked hot enough to melt butter.

“Ally! We need to talk,” he started. “My God, you look hot in that!”

“Oh, this?” I giggled and winked. “You should see what’s underneath it!”

He swallowed hard. “Ally, I had another dream last night. Worse than the first one. At first, I thought it was the same dream; we were having sex at your party. But then the dream changed. Instead of us having sex again I...had sex with Kendall from church. Then I had sex with Kyrstyn. Again and again I had sex with different girls. Pam, Cherise, Dawn…”

“Sounds like a super-hot dream,” I said. “Don’t feel guilty; I kinda had sex with John in my dream, too. You and I had sex, and then John came up and was just about to do me up the ass when I woke up.”

“Up the ass?!” he sputtered. “Ally...I can’t stop thinking about sex. Even my Bible didn’t help this morning. My dick is still hard as a rock. I’m not sure I even trust myself to go to school like this.”

“You’re so sweet,” I said. “But it’s ok. I know what will help us both get through the day.”

“What are you...” he began.

I silenced him with a kiss. Not just a peck, either. I leaned forward, put my hand on the back of his head, and opened my mouth. Once my tongue found its way into his mouth he got the idea. He kissed me hungrily while his hands roamed my back. Eventually, they found their way to my ass and squeezed roughly. I squealed in delight and grabbed his cock through his jeans. He was right—it was hard as a rock.

My pussy gushed. I had never been so excited or felt anything so hot, but Maurice hesitated. He stepped back.

“Ally, this is wrong,” he panted. “We vowed to remain chaste until we were married...how does this help take our minds off of sex?”

“Trust me,” I insisted.

I grabbed him by his jeans and kissed him again. Before he could lose his resolve again, I took one of his hands and brought it to my right tit. That helped. He massaged and fondled it. He pinched the nipple. I moaned softly; it felt absolutely divine.

I started undoing Maurice’s jeans while he was distracted playing with my tits. I enjoyed the look of surprise and pleasure in his eyes when I grabbed his naked cock with my bare hand.

He pinched my nipple again. I stroked his lovely cock.

“Ally, what are you doing?” he whispered.

“Relieving pressure...” I answered.

No more words were needed. I sank to my knees and took him into my mouth. He tasted every bit as heavenly as I had dreamed. I loved the feeling of him in my mouth, too. There is an erotic thrill that comes from having a cock in your mouth that is truly indescribable. Besides, this was perfect for our situation. I got to satisfy my craving for having Maurice inside of me without losing either of my cherries, and he could relieve some of the pressure that had been building.

I applied every technique I had used in my dream. It didn’t take long before he was groaning and running his hands through my hair. I paused just long enough to hike my skirt up so I could play with myself while I sucked. The need to cum had become overwhelming.

While Maurice was obviously enjoying himself, it was important to me that I give him the best blowjob possible. I had no experience outside of my dreams, so I considered this on-the-job training. I tried to pay attention to the things that got the best reactions. While he enjoyed when I deep throated him, he groaned and twitched every time I stimulated the head. I started swirling my tongue around the head of his cock while I sucked, and he starting moaning and thrusting his hips. I fingered my clit faster.

I also noticed his grip on my hair tightened when my lips passed over the crown, further stimulating the head. I pulled my head back to just the head of his cock and started rapidly rubbing my lips over the crown. That left the entire shaft open, so I started jacking it up and down with my free hand. Finally, every time I deep throated him, I would look him in the eyes. He would see my eyes, grin, and start to thrust harder into my face.

I was finally getting the rhythm of the blowjob down. I alternated between swirling the head, deep throating, and rubbing my lips over the crown. He was jack-hammering my face now and couldn’t be far from cumming. Neither was I. I stopped fingering myself just long enough to pull my tank top below my tits freeing them completely. They bounced and jiggled every time I threw my face onto him.

He stiffened. His grip on my head grew tight and he groaned louder than ever. I pulled back. I wanted to watch him cum, but I kept my own fingers going. I was so close.

His cum rocketed out and the first blast caught me right on the bridge of the nose. I came. I closed my eyes in ecstasy and opened my mouth. I might have screamed...I have no idea. When I came back to my senses, though, I had cum on my face, my left tit, in my hair, and at least one strand in my mouth. It was delicious.

I looked up to see Maurice leaning against his car, pants still around his ankles, and staring at me in awe. He looked out of breath. So was I.

“Did that help lover boy?” I teased him.

“That was incredible!” he gasped. “But looking at you kneeling there is going to get me hard again...”

I giggled and scooped the cum off my tit and into my mouth as I fixed my clothes and stood up.

“Well then, I’ll make you a deal. You go the whole day without giving in to your urges and having sex with anybody, and I’ll meet you here after school. Next time, you can taste me, too.”

“Ally...are you sure all this is...you know...ok?” he asked.

“Well, I don’t know. Are you still a virgin?” I asked him with a serious face.

“Yes,” he answered.

“And do I still have my cherry?” I asked seriously again.

He rolled his eyes. “Yes, but...”

I giggled. “Then I don’t see the problem. I’ll see you after school!”

I hopped in my car and cleaned the rest of the cum off my face and hair. The cum on my face went into my mouth. The cum in my hair was, unfortunately, unsalvageable. I drove to school still savoring the delicious salty flavor. I was determined today would be a better day than yesterday. It had certainly started out better.

Unfortunately, I arrived at school and realized that everybody was still staring at me. They were giving me very similar looks to the ones I was getting yesterday. I wasn’t going to wait for Janie to tell me what I did today; I pulled aside a student in the hallway.

“Excuse me...why is everybody staring at me?” I asked him.

“Seriously, Allison?” he asked. “Look at how you’re dressed.”

I looked down at myself. “What’s wrong with how I’m dressed? My boyfriend loved it!”

He chuckled. “I’ll bet he did. And for the record, I didn’t say I didn’t like what you were wearing. I just said it was way out of character. I’m gonna be late for class...see you later.”

Out of character? What was so out of character about how I was dressed? I picked it out myself. My parents hadn’t said anything. Maurice hadn’t even said I looked out of character, just that I looked hot. This kid had no idea what he was talking about. People were probably just staring at me for the same reason Maurice had; I looked hot.

I put the incident out of my mind and headed to first period class. It was torturously boring. I had finally managed to dislodge last night’s dream from my mind, but now I couldn’t get my first real sexual encounter out of mind. I kept replaying it over and over. The way Maurice’s cock had felt in my mouth and in my hand. The way his hands had felt on my tits and on the sides of my head as he started to thrust. I was squirming in my seat and desperate to touch myself. My thong was completely soaked through; I wonder if Maurice was as horny as I was.

I couldn’t wait anymore. I excused myself for the second time in two days to go finger myself in the bathroom at school. I hadn’t even made it through first period.

I hurried to the bathroom, opened the door, and immediately considered leaving for another bathroom. There were three other girls in the room. I quickly considered my options. I didn’t know any of the girls, so I decided that it was worth the risk. Besides, who’s to say the next bathroom would be any better? I ran into the stall, lowered my skirt, and tried not scream as my finger found my clit.

I twisted a nipple and came instantly. I completely forgot where I was. When I remembered a moment later, I found myself slumped sideways against the toilet with one hand still buried in my underwear. My thong was so sodden there was no point in wearing it anymore. I peeled it down my legs, wadded it up, and shoved it in my back pocket. I pulled up my skirt and peeked under the stall door...the coast was all clear. I guess the girls had left.

I opened the stall door and was immediately blinded by flashes. The three girls had their phones out and were all taking rapid fire pictures of me. All I could hear was them laughing.

I panicked. I didn’t know what to do. It would probably be seconds before those pictures were on Facebook. They had probably been recording audio, too. Oh my God. Everybody was going to think I was some kind of slut. But I wasn’t! I was a virgin! I still had both of my cherries! I had just needed to relieve some pressure! That didn’t make me a slut! I burst into tears and ran.

I went to the principal’s office and went to see the nurse again. I told her I still wasn’t feeling well from yesterday. She looked at me funny like everybody else, but at least she sent me home. I drove straight back to the church parking lot and texted Maurice. I told him to meet as soon as he could. I needed him. I needed him to hold me. I needed him to hug me and make me feel better. I needed him to help me forget today had even happened. I closed my eyes and cried myself to sleep while I waited for Maurice to come take my pain away.

John’s cock popped out of my ass. I smiled; that was fun. Now I was truly not a virgin anymore. I had no cherries left! I had cum dribbling freely from my cunt and my ass. I had some on my face and tits, too. I turned around and tried to stand up but was pulled back down and assaulted anew. I was surprised, however, to find that the person fiercely kissing me was not a man—they were pressing their own full tits against my own. I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed. I wanted to know the identity of my mystery lover. She pulled back and I was delighted to see that I was making out with Janie.

“Can I have some of that delicious cum you’ve got saved up, darling?” She asked.

I nodded and tweaked her nipple.

She slid down by body and I spread my legs. She stuck out her tongue and reached for my clit.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I woke with a start and saw Maurice knocking on my car window.

I looked at the clock—three hours had passed.

“Ally! Are you ok? What’s going on?” he yelled through the closed window.

I pushed the car door open and dropped down onto my knees. I yanked his pants and boxers down and inhaled his cock. He tried to pull away in surprise again. I reached around and grabbed his ass and held him firm. I needed this. My latest dream had left me super-heated and I. Needed. This. Almost as badly as I needed him to return the favor when I was done.

I applied every technique I had learned this morning and in no time at all I had Maurice grunting his release. I swallowed his delicious cum and pulled my shirt off as I stood up. “My turn,” I said.

I opened the back door of my car and lay down. I hiked my skirt up all the way and, with my underwear already gone, there was nothing to stop my pussy from dribbling all over the seat. I spread my legs and started fingering my clit. “Come on...hurry....”

Maurice kicked his pants off from around his ankles, climbed up in-between my legs, and got to work. He did a marvelous job. He thrust his tongue into me again and again. He licked up and down and circled my clit. I arched my back my moaned as he snaked a hand up and pinched my right nipple. I ran my fingers through Maurice’s hair and pulled him against me when he sucked at my clit. I clamped his head between my thighs and screamed as I came.

About twenty minutes later Maurice and I were lying in the back seat of my car lazily kissing each other. I could taste myself on his lips—it was deliciously naughty and I loved it. I kept reaching down to fondle his cock and he would occasionally reach down and gently finger me.

Maurice suddenly pulled back from the kiss. “Ally, why did you call me here? You were upset and freaking out. As nice as this was, you didn’t call me because you wanted to go down on each other.”

“Oh yeah...that. Some girls at school were giving me a hard time, but I’ll figure it out,” I said. “It’s not a huge deal. But I’ve been thinking while we’ve been lying here. Will you do me a favor?”

“Anything. What do you want, babe?” he asked.

“Will you fuck me?” I asked casually.

He sat up. “What?! Anything but that, Ally. I know we’ve been fooling around a lot lately, but we’ve taken vows. Those still mean something.”

“Well, if it matters, I didn’t mean right now,” I said.

He just looked at me and waited for me to finish.

“I meant on Saturday. At my party.”

“What?!” he sputtered.

“Well, I figured that it’s a party all about cherries, right? All the girls there are going to be virgins, so how much fun would it be if we all lost our cherries at the party? Then it really would be a party about cherries! And I want you to take mine,” I explained.

“Ally, I’m fine with what we’ve been doing, but I don’t think I’m ok with that. Do me a favor and think about it overnight, ok? Really think about that one,” he begged.

“Ok, but you do the same thing. Promise?” I asked.

“Ok,” he agreed.

I could see in his eyes that he didn’t think he would change his mind, but I knew I could persuade him. What teenage boy would truly refuse to fuck his hot, horny, 18 year old virgin girlfriend when she spread her legs in front of him and begged for his cock?

With that, I gave his cock one last farewell squeeze before he pulled his clothes on and drove away. I lay in the back of my car completely naked and looked at the clock—I still had hours to kill before I could go home again. I idly fingered myself and re-imagined my party on Saturday.

Forget Twister and Jenga, we would play spin-the-bottle. But, instead of spinning for kisses, we’d be spinning for fucks. The girls would spin the bottle in a circle of boys and whomever it landed on would pop their cherry. They would take a red balloon with them to wherever they went to fuck. Once their cherry was popped, they would pop the balloon. The big banner would now say “Ally’s Lose Your Cherry Party.” Showing cherry themed movies would be easy now, too. There were lots of pornos about virgins getting popped. I’ll buy a couple tonight. This was going to be the greatest party ever.

After a small orgasm rolled through me I pulled my clothes back on and drove to the mall. I got a mani-pedi and bought some cute little red tops with plunging necklines to match my finger and toenails. After that I just kind of wandered for a while and scoped out the hot guys until I saw a small store called “Nked.” I could tell from the outside they were a tattoo parlor, and I had a wicked idea.

I walked away with a small cherry tattooed just to the side of my pussy. The artist had done such a great job with it that I tipped him with a blowjob. I also promised him that I would be back on Sunday to cross it out. He almost swallowed his tongue.

I was feeling good as I left the mall several hours later. So good that I had completely forgotten I left school early until Janie called me.

“Allison, are you feeling ok?” she asked. “You weren’t in school again today. I was worried.”

“Oh, yeah. I tried going, but I was just feeling so hot that I went back to the nurse and she sent me home again. I should be ok tomorrow, though,” I said. I figured it was kind of even half true. I had been so hot I needed to finger myself, and that was what sent me home.

“Well, I’m just glad you’re ok. You left in such a hurry yesterday, and there were some weird rumors today.” She sounded like she was getting to the real reason she had called.

“What kind of rumors?” I asked.

“Something about you in the bathroom,” she said quietly.

“It’s nothing,” I lied. “I went to the bathroom because I wasn’t feeling well and a bunch of girls started taking my picture for some reason. I have no idea why. I’ll clear it all up tomorrow”

She immediately accepted my explanation. “Ok, well, I figured it wasn’t true, but you were acting so weird yesterday...oh, I got your party invitation today! Where did you find these? They’re so cute, and the cherry on the top is amazing!”

“I know, aren’t they? So are you coming?” I asked. “It’s going to be awesome!”

I waited about five seconds before trying again.

“Janie, are you there?” I prodded. Since when is Janie such a space cadet?

“Oh, sorry, I must have spaced out for a second,” she finally answered. “What were you saying?”

“I asked if you were coming to my party,” I repeated.

“Of course!” she said.

“Cool. Well, I’ll see you tomorrow!” I said and hung up the phone.

When I got home there was a note on the table that said my parents had gone out for dinner and I was on my own for the night. That was fine by me. The first thing I did was call everybody on my party list to see if they had gotten my invitations. They had, and it sounded like everybody was planning on coming. The phone conversations were getting annoying, though. Everybody kept spacing out on me like Janie had. Weird.

Next, I pulled out my party plan and made the changes I had thought of in the church parking lot and hopped on the computer. Finding a website that sold adult movies was way easier than I thought it would be. All I had to do was search for “virgin porn” and I got over 100,000 hits. I bought two DVDs that promised rush shipping in discreet packaging. Last, I started working on the banner. I ordered a pizza while I was working and shortly before my parents came home I had finished. I carefully placed it in a drawer, put a paper sign on my door that said I had gone to bed early, and turned off the lights.

After silencing the sound on my computer I navigated back to one of the virgin porno websites. I pulled off my clothes, sat in my chair, and wished I could be in that lucky girl’s place. I watched each girl lose her cherry and masturbated furiously until I came lifting my ass up off the seat and biting my knuckles to keep from screaming. Then I would watch the next video and do it all over again. By the time I crawled into bed naked and fell asleep, my pussy was slightly sore, but at least I felt I could better wait until Saturday to break my silly vows.