The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Party Planning–2

Monday

It was time. I had waited long enough. Maurice had waited long enough. I looked down, realized I wasn’t wearing a wedding dress, and was only mildly surprised to realize I didn’t care. After all, Maurice wasn’t wearing a tux. He was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, which seemed pretty casual for such a special occasion. Then again, I was wearing a mini-skirt and tank top.

I looked around my parents’ living room and saw red balloons and decorations everywhere. My party was in full swing, but the rest of my guests were nowhere to be found. Something about this felt so wrong, but I knew in my heart it was right. I was so excited…it was just so past time we did this. Maurice took a step towards me but it felt like five the way he closed the distance between us. My heart felt like it was going to leap out of my chest. He grasped my shoulders and looked into my eyes. No words were needed.

Before he could move any further I lunged forward and pushed my tongue as far into his mouth as I could. We weren’t as inexperienced at love as we once were. We knew what we were doing and what each other liked. He knew just how long to kiss me before his hands started to gently explore my neck. A moment later they moved further down and gently cupped my breasts. I moaned softly into his mouth. Though I had felt his hands on the outside of my shirt before, today I wanted more. Without breaking the kiss I reached down and lifted the tank top over my head and tossed it to the side.

Maurice took a moment to look me in the eyes before his gaze drifted downwards to what was surely his first view beneath a young woman’s shirt. Before he could tear his eyes away I reached back and unhooked the clasp of my bra and dropped it on top of my shirt. His mouth dropped open in awe. I put my hands behind his head and pulled his slack jaw forward until it encompassed my right nipple. He quickly got the idea and started to suck softly. I moaned louder.

He switched his mouth to my left nipple and reached up to tweak the right. I felt pleasant moisture begin seeping into my panties. I grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head. He came back up from my chest and started gently sucking on my neck as I pressed my bare breasts into his chest. I reached around and grabbed his butt and pulled him tighter into me. I was getting wetter. I was getting excited. I was getting impatient.

I moved my right hand around from behind him, grabbed his now straining erection through his pants, and started rubbing him. Now it was his turn to moan. It was my first time feeling a man’s penis even through cloth and I wanted to feel more of him. I wanted to feel him without the barrier of cloth between us. I was so focused on what I was doing that I didn’t even realize he had reached under my skirt until I felt him rubbing against my panties. The delicious sensation of somebody else’s hand, a man’s hand, pressing against my most intimate places sent my temperature rising.

I stopped rubbing him, unbuckled his belt, and pulled his pants open as fast as I could. I didn’t want to wait anymore. I had never wanted anything as desperately as I wanted Maurice inside me at that moment.

I pulled his pants and boxers down in one movement as Maurice grabbed my panties and started to tug them down. As soon as my panties hit the floor I pushed him down onto the couch and straddled him. I grabbed his erection and aimed it at myself. Married or not, I was ready. I was about to lose my cherry. I placed at him to my entrance, leaned forward, and...

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ!

I jolted awake. I was covered in sweat, my pajama top was missing, and my hand was buried down the bottoms and in my panties. I had never masturbated or had an orgasm before, so I couldn’t tell if the approaching orgasm was going to be big or not...but it sure felt like it. I quickly circled my clit one last time before the orgasm washed over me. It took my breath away and I arched my back in mindless pleasure. This must be what heaven feels like! It ended after just a few short moments and I lay still on the bed, staring at my ceiling and listening to the alarm clock buzzing.

“Ally! Are you getting up or what?” I heard my mother yell up the stairs.

I jolted out of my post-orgasmic fugue and realized I had just had the most sinfully libidinous dream of my life, woken up half naked, and then actually masturbated. Now I was just lying here. That was a new one for me. I turned off the alarm.

“Yes, yes, I’m up!” I called back. “I’ll be down in a minute!”

I found my pajama top next to the bed and tossed it in the hamper. I peeled off my pajama bottoms and thoroughly soaked panties. I found another set of pajamas and threw them on. That really had been a hot dream. The way Maurice had looked naked. The way he had sucked on my nipples and the way his butt had felt in my hands as I pulled our bare chests together. The way his penis had felt in my hand…aimed straight up at me…ready to pop my cherry...

I shook my head. I was getting lost in fantasy again. It seemed to be happening a lot since last night. My hand was down my panties again, too. Now was definitely not the time for that. I shook my head again to clear it and went downstairs for breakfast.

“Well there you are sleepy head!” my mom started. “Are you feeling alright this morning? I never have to chase you out of bed…and you look a little flushed.”

“I’m fine Mom,” I said. “I’m just a bit horny this morning. Hungry! I’m hungry!”

“Are you sure you’re ok?” she asked with a raised eyebrow. “You’ve been acting strange the last couple of days.”

“I’m fine, Mom,” I answered. “I just want to eat breakfast, mail these invitations, and go to school.”

“Ok, ok. It’s a mother’s prerogative to ask though, ya know,” she relented.

I said grace, bolted down breakfast as fast as I could, and ran upstairs to finish getting ready. I had sweated so much last night I knew I needed another shower. Before I got in, I resolved to not think about cherries or losing mine in any way. I couldn’t afford to get lost in fantasy again. I did, however, notice just how hairy my legs had gotten since I had last shaved them. After a quick wash I spent a few minutes cleaning them up. As I was admiring my work, I looked at all of the hair covering my vagina. I knew some girls shaved, or even waxed, their intimate areas. It was something I had never really considered doing before. However, thinking back to my dream, I realized that I had been completely bald down there. When I stroked Maurice across me, and prepared to push him in (man, that had been hot), there had been no hair at all covering my entrance. Was my dream trying to tell me something?

Now that I was thinking about it, I couldn’t seem to let the idea go. It was consuming me much like my fantasies. After several minutes of considering whether or not to shave myself, I looked down and realized I actually already had.

I considered my work. It certainly did look neater. Instead of an unruly tangle of brown curls there was just smooth, clean, pink skin. I ran my fingers over my now hairless mound a few times admiring how it felt. It felt nicer too. It felt much smoother than it had this morning. After a minute of that I wondered…which is smoother: my freshly shaven outside or my practically untouched inside? Only one way to find out! I slipped a finger in and realized how wet I had gotten. I slipped it in and out a few times and moaned softly when I heard a loud knocking at the bathroom door.

“Ally! You’re going to be late for school!” my mother shouted through the door.

Damn it! Not again! I pulled my finger out myself and shut the water off. I toweled myself off, threw my clothes on, and ran out the door. I stopped briefly to shove the party invitations into the mailbox before I hopped into my car and drove off. I didn’t even have time to dry my hair, much less brush it, and it was dripping all over my blouse.

The drive to school gave me some quiet time to think. I thought about my dream and how I kept getting sucked into, and lost, in fantasy. It had been a hot dream, and it was definitely a hot fantasy, but it was still important to me that I stay chaste. It was important to me that I keep my cherry until my wedding night. A dream is just that, a dream. Maurice sure had been “big” in my dream, though. I wonder if he’s that big in real life.

I tried to put all those thoughts behind me as I pulled into the school.

The school day seemed to drag pretty slowly. I was distracted. Everybody kept looking at me strangely and I had no idea why. And no matter what I tried I just couldn’t get my dream out of my mind. Everything reminded me of it. Every time I saw a red back pack or a student wearing a red shirt I thought of cherries. Thinking about cherries made me think about my own cherry and losing it to Maurice and I’d get lost reliving the dream again. In the hallway before second period I heard a group of girls talking about their boyfriends and the size of their penises. That, of course, made me think about Maurice and his penis during my dream and how it had felt in my hand just moments from penetrating me for the first time.

My panties were soaked. Mr. Jensen was discussing George Washington in third period history. When he mentioned that his famous cherry tree was just a myth, I excused myself to go the bathroom.

I thanked my lucky stars the bathroom was empty. I have a reputation in this school as a good girl, and that would be ruined by what I was about to do. I ran into the nearest stall and yanked down my jeans. I pulled my panties to the side and two fingers immediately found their way to my overheated and extremely wet channel. I had barely even formed the image of Maurice in my mind before I orgasmed. It was the most powerful sensation of my life—far more powerful than this morning; I bent over double on the toilet and bit down on the knuckles of my free hand to keep from screaming. I took a moment to compose myself before heading back to class.

Fourth period rolled around and it was one of my favorite classes of the day. Not just because I loved math class, but because I finally got to share a class with Janie. When I sat down next to her, though, she gave me the same funny look that everybody else had been giving me all day.

“What is it?” I asked her. “Why do you, and everybody else, keep staring at me like that?!”

“We’re probably trying to figure out why you came to school without a bra today,” she said so softly nobody else could hear her. “I can see your nipples from here. I’m surprised they haven’t sent you home yet.”

I looked down at my summery yellow blouse, and for the first time today realized that Janie was right. I wasn’t wearing a bra and my nipples were clearly visible. How the hell did I leave the house like this? I had rushed out after my shower…but to forget a bra?! This was ridiculous! I burned as red as a cherry in embarrassment. My nipples got stiffer.

“Excuse me.” I practically ran up to Mrs. Parker holding my backpack in front of me. I handed her my homework and said, “I’m not feeling well today. Can I be excused to go to the nurse, please?”

“Of course you can, Ms. Howell. I hope you feel better!” she said.

I had a perfect record. It was my senior year and the school nurse had never even met me. She agreed to send me home without even taking my temperature. I was NOT going to stay at school without a bra. I could only imagine what I had already done to my reputation. Half the school must have seen my nipples. I prayed to God that nobody had heard me masturbating in the bathroom.

Now what was I going to do though? I couldn’t go home. My mother knew that I wasn’t sick, and I wasn’t going to tell her I came home because I forgot to wear a bra to school. I didn’t think I really wanted to go home without one on, anyway. I decided on a trip to the mall to buy a new one.

Once I got there I headed straight for the lingerie store and started looking at some plain white and solid color bras like the ones I have at home. Then I figured, what’s the point in buying more of what I already have? I moved over to some of the demi-cups and push-ups and stuff. Some of them looked really fun, but I kept getting distracted by some really neat panties I found on a nearby shelf. There were G-strings and thongs and things that I never could have worn before I had shaved myself this morning. I decided I was never going to decide on a bra until I satisfied my curiosity, so started separating out what I would look best in. I collected my favorite exciting new panties and took them up to the register.

I looked at my watch as I left the store. I still had about 3 hours to kill before I could go home, but at least I had gotten some hot new panties. I made sure I had gotten at least one thong and one G-string in a bright cherry red color.

Across from the lingerie store was a trendy clothing boutique that I had never been to myself but had heard some of the popular girls at school talking about. I decided to see what all the fuss was about and ventured inside.

The first thing I saw after walking in was what looked like the exact mini-skirt I had been wearing in my dream last night. I grabbed it off the rack and ran to the changing room. It looked perfect on me. I looked just like I had in the dream from the waist down. It came about a quarter of the way down my thighs and had a deep slit up the left side. I had to have it, but I had nothing to go with it. I reluctantly shimmied out of it and put my jeans back on and ventured back out into the store.

By the time I left the boutique it was two and half hours later. I had found three more skirts, five tops, and a couple pairs of short shorts. My credit card was on fire, and it was about time for me to go home.

When I got home from the mall I stuffed my purchases into my backpack so my mother wouldn’t see them and quietly went inside. I tried to sneak past her and go straight upstairs, but I had no such luck.

“Hey Ally, how was school?” she greeted me.

“Fine. Nothing special,” I answered. “I’m just going to go do my homework before dinner, ok?”

“Ok, that’s fine. Just make sure that...are you not wearing a bra?” she asked incredulously.

I suddenly realized I had spent all that time and money at the mall and not even bought a bra. I got so caught up in the awesome panties and skirts and stuff I had forgotten.

I hesitated. Trying to think quickly I answered, “Um...no. It broke at school today, and I had to throw it away.”

“It broke?” she asked. She didn’t look like she believed me. “So you just walked around all day like that? I can see your nipples. Ally, I’ve been trying to get you to loosen up for years…but not that loose.”

“Look, Mom, I swear that’s what I happened,” I lied. “Please just leave me alone, ok?”

She threw a hand in the air and rolled her eyes. “Ok, ok...go do your homework.”

I ran upstairs. Once in my room I closed and locked the door, pulled my blouse off, and looked down at my bra-less breasts. Why was I so incapable of remembering a bra today? Admittedly my breasts looked pretty good. They were nice and perky, and at 36C I knew they were on the large side. I reached up and hefted one up in each hand. It felt good—far better than I expected. I moved my hands up and pinched my nipples and gasped loudly.

I was getting moist again. Visions of cherries danced in my head. I quickly dropped my hands to my side. What was wrong with me today? I needed to cover myself back up before I started masturbating again.

I grabbed one of my new tops and pulled it on. It was a light blue halter top that matched my eyes beautifully and created a long valley of cleavage.

I pulled the rest of my new clothes out of my backpack and realized in my hurry to leave school I hadn’t even brought home any homework. I needed something to do before dinner. I needed something to occupy my mind before it drifted back to dreams and fantasies and I ended up masturbating again.

I decided I would call Maurice. He always keeps me grounded in faith. While the phone was ringing I pulled out a piece of paper and started planning out my party in more detail as well. We would definitely need cherry cheesecake, Cherry Coke, and bowls of cherries.

Maurice answered the phone. “Hello.”

“Hey honey! How was your day?” I asked him.

“Allison! I’m glad you called,” he continued. “I had the strangest day today and I wanted to talk to you about it anyway.”

“Really?” I asked. “I had a pretty strange day, too. But you go first.”

While he was talking, I kept working on my party plan. For decorations we would need the red balloons and streamers I had bought. And I figured a big banner that said “Allison’s Spectacular Cherry Party!” in red letters.

“Well, this is going to sound weird,” he said, “but ever since you left on Sunday I can’t seem to get the image of this cherry out of my head. It was stuck there like a bad song you’re trying to forget...and then I had the weirdest dream last night.”

“Oh, you wouldn’t believe the dream I had last night either!” I interrupted.

“Yeah, well, when I woke up I needed to read my Bible,” he said. “It was that kind of dream. And I just can’t get it out of my head, either. Everything reminds me of it today.”

“Maurice, it couldn’t have been more sinful than my dream. Or my day, for that matter,” I assured him. “Tell me about your dream first, and then I’ll tell you about mine.”

We would need things to do at the party, too, I supposed. I couldn’t really think of any cherry related movies so I guess just some generic ones would have to do. Party games would be a must. Twister would be fun, and maybe Jenga.

“Ok, well, we were at your party,” He said. “And...well...we had sex.”

“That’s pretty similar to my dream, actually,” I said. “Except in my dream there was a whole lot of foreplay and I woke up seconds before sex.”

“Then it was nothing like my dream,” he said. “My dream was just the sex. On the couch, on the floor, on the bed, everywhere. Non-stop. And now, all day today everything is making me think about sex. I can’t stop. I must have read my Bible ten times at school today trying to get all the sin out of my head.”

“I’m in a pretty similar situation. Everything reminds me of sex,” I said. “Although I’m ashamed to admit you’ve popped into my head today far more times than God has.”

“I’m flattered, Allison, but dreams shouldn’t make us forget our vows of chastity,” he said. He sounded disappointed.

“I haven’t forgotten them,” I pouted. “It’s not like I’m rushing out to lose my cherry. I just had a bad day.”

“I know. I’m sorry,” he apologized. “I didn’t mean it that way. Besides I’d be lying if I said I didn’t think about you a hundred times today too. The way you looked in my dream…I’ve never imagined... can we change the subject? I’ve been trying to forget these dreams all day, not remember them.” He was breathing quite heavily.

“Sure, no problem.” I was breathing pretty heavily myself. Maurice’s talk about sex got me thinking about it again myself. Not to mention that just talking to Maurice had caused an image of him to pop into my head. I pictured him naked on my couch with his erect penis pointed straight up into the air. I slipped a hand down my pants.

“So tell me about your party,” he said. “Have you started planning it yet?”

His deep, manly voice excited me further. I pictured myself straddling him and started moving my fingers a little faster. “Yeah, I mailed the invitations this morning and wrote out a few things.” I read him what I had written during our conversation and pictured myself grabbing his penis and lowering myself towards it. I circled my clit once more and slipped a finger fully inside myself. I was close to an orgasm.

“That sounds like…fun,” he said.

He sounded like he was breathing as heavily as I was. I think I heard him groaning.

“It will be if you’re around,” I teased.

“I...I have to go...my mother is calling...dinner,” he spit out quickly before hanging up without even saying goodbye. That was fine with me—at that moment I pictured him entering me and dropped the phone onto the desk as I orgasmed for the third time today.

“Ally! Dinner!” my mother called up the stairs.

After composing myself I went downstairs and sat down at the table.

“Ally…are you wearing a halter?” she asked. “Good for you girl! When did you get that?”

“Oh, this?” I stammered. “Uh, well, I figured since my bra broke at school that I would try something that didn’t need a bra, ya know? So I went to mall real quick and picked it up.”

“Well it looks great on you!” she exclaimed.

“Thanks,” I said, genuinely pleased that she thought so.

I said grace before we ate and then headed back upstairs for the night.

Unfortunately, I still needed to know if there was homework from today that I had missed. I didn’t bring anything home, but there still might be something I could do. I was too embarrassed to call Janie, so I called Pam instead.

“Hey Pam, its Allison. I had to go home from school early today...can you tell me what homework I missed?” I asked.

“Yeah, I can tell you what you missed, but first you have to tell me something. Is what Janie said true? Did you really come to school today without a bra and then just run off?!” she asked.

I could see I wasn’t getting away with this one. “Ok, yes. I was getting ready in a hurry this morning and forgot it. Don’t ask me how I didn’t realize I wasn’t wearing it all day until she pointed it out, because I don’t know. I know it sounds stupid, but it’s true. Can we drop this please? I really just want to forget it happened.”

She relented. “Alright, alright. We’re supposed to finish reading All Quiet on the Western Front for English, do all the questions in chapter 12 for math, and read chapters 13-16 for Econ. Oh, and any news about your party?”

“Thanks Pam. And about the party, yeah—it’s this Saturday. I mailed out the invitations this morning. You should get it tomorrow. It’s going to be a cherry theme.” I said.

“A cherry theme? That’s interesting. What made you decide on that?” she asked.

“You’ll understand when you see the invitation. It’ll be fun!” I insisted.

“Ok, ok. So, you’ll be back at school tomorrow?” she asked.

“Yeah. I’ll see you tomorrow,” I assured her.

I couldn’t do the math or Econ homework since I didn’t have the books, but the English homework I could do. I read the assignment and changed into my pajamas for bed. After settling in, I took a hint from Maurice and read my Bible in an attempt to chase the dreams away. I read it for a full hour before I felt confident enough to go bed. I set my alarm, said my prayers, and fell fast asleep.