The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Parasite, A Love Story

By Helotage

CHAP 6: How Can Too Much Not Be Enough?

She hit on another plan, an ambitious one. According to the weather app on her phone, the wind would be blowing persistently but gently out of the south. Perfect. She headed toward the campus landmark, the South Tower, and climbed its stairs. Her trips to the gym had assured that she was only slightly winded when she got to the top where the tower was open to the quad below. She stepped over the chain, ignoring a hazard sign and brushing past a maintenance worker who insisted she leave. A quick worm to the neck, and he was neutralized. She look north over the plaza several stories below. She was too high up to make out details, but the students and staff who filled the plaza scurried about like large insects. How appropriate. She wet her finger to test the wind, and then, using her tweezers, tossed a lone neuroworm into the breeze. She could see it float briefly before it drifted from sight. Her plan seemed sound, so she flung a full Petri dish over the quad. The two halves separated a few feet from the tower, releasing its contents: a small quantity of brain tissue along with a large clump of neuroworms, which quickly separated and scattered in a light gust.

No one below seemed to even notice the Petri dish halves or the brain tissue as they hit the ground. For several minutes, things just continued as normal. Then, about a quarter way across the quad from the base of the tower, someone suddenly collapsed. Then another. They started slashing about wildly, gathering a concerned crowd, when a third and then a fourth started the same dance some distance away. It worked just as she had intended with worms dispersing in the breeze over the quad and landing at random. Someone in the center of the quad went down, his companion trying to aid him before suddenly stiffening and convulsing herself. A little time passed as things settled down. She could hear an ambulance as curious people concentrated in the portion of the quad where the main assault had occurred. Then another one went down followed by a child whose mother screamed. She was not sure if their tardy worms had been caught up in the breeze or had first landed on clothing. People were mobbing the area trying to help or just gawking. Several were taking videos with their phones. Dozens of worms, of course, had landed harmlessly and would perish, but the individual, be it worm or host, was always subordinate to the collective and worthy of sacrifice.

With the crowd clustered even more closely, like a tumble of worms, she thought, she flung the next dish more like a frisbee so that it would open and scatter its cargo over the densest concentration. The violent thrashing that ensued was simply beautiful to her. Although she had no idea just how many victims now had neuroworms crawling towards their brains, she was delighted to introduce so many to her state of contentment. She had become a missionary of sorts. It even looked like two dogs were among the newly infected. This plan for mass infestation came off perfectly. No one would be looking for tiny worms, which would mostly go undetected even in a hospital. Her heart opened to her many new playmates who would soon harbor and yield to their own neuroworm colonies.

It had already been a busy and highly productive day, and it was only noon. She climbed down the stairs and strolled past the mayhem in the quad, surveying her handiwork. Only a short distance from the plaza, people seemed oblivious to the activity at the South Tower, and, by now, her ravenous lust had turned irresistible. She was on the hunt for sexual adventure. Around a corner, she encountered three young men sitting on a wall and arguing passionately about the relative abilities of the Hulk vs Superman or something. Three pimply, nerdy freshmen. Not ideal, but this could be her favorite fantasy come to life. She stood in front of them, her appearance bringing them up short. Her little dress refocused all their attention. As thin as she was, it still clung to her body as she opened the front buttons down to her navel. She asked if they liked what they saw. Two gulped audibly and nodded mutely, but the third scoffed and asked, “what are you? Some kind of hooker?”

She laughed humorlessly and then grew serious. “No. I am an older, more experienced woman who wants to know if the three of you losers want to fuck.” The combination of her forwardness and her commanding tone had all three nodding in unison. She asked to go to where they could be more private, and they headed to one of the guys’ dorm rooms. She could not believe that a person would tolerate the odor this room had. It smelled of sweat and pizza and maybe even vomit. Even a neuroworm host had basic hygienic standards. She insisted they open a window while she waited in the hall for it to air and entertained herself by ogling a young woman studying in the lounge at the end of the hall.

After a few minutes, she reentered, sat them along the bed like recalcitrant school boys, and asked if they were virgins, which they all denied. They were clearly lying. Still, they were what she had to work with, and the worms were not discerning when it came to sexual relations. Besides, it was time for her to fulfill her longtime fantasy, and they would be like putty. She told them all to strip as she pulled off her dress. They stared stupidly. One actually had his mouth open. It was probably the first time they had ever seen a naked female in person, or at least close up and not through a pair of binoculars at sleep-away camp. One of them reached up to touch her breast, and she slapped his hand away with a forbidding look. “Knock it off,” she said. “Now, this is how it will go down. You have three dicks among you and I have happen to have three holes myself.” Now all were slack jawed. This operation would require some time. She explained the positions they would have to take and how to perform. Since their little cocks probably had never been inside any orifice, this would be quite an engineering feat. With a lot more cajoling on her part, an actual drawn diagram, and an agreement to let them touch her titties, they were ready to go.

She had watched enough porn to have a sense of the mechanics, but those people were experienced pros. The good news was that she was lithe and supple enough to make it work. The bad news was they were inexperienced and awkward. And, as she guessed, their dicks were pretty minor league. Soon she had one on his back, his cock in her cunt, one in front, his cock in her mouth, and one behind, his cock in her ass. She made sure this last one had the biggest cock, which was still pretty unimpressive. She had never had a cock in there before, and she was pleased how easy it was. They took turns pulling at her breasts, which was pretty annoying, but a deal was a deal. More than once in frustration she yelled, “boys, boys! Pay attention! Get it together!” Or something similar. Still, she reveled in the triple penetration, the feeling of being used so completely even if she had to be the one in charge. The dick in her mouth came first, followed quickly by the one in her cunt. The one in her ass took the longest, which was admirable given how tight her virgin ass must be. Finally, after years of fantasizing, she could revel in the pleasure of being truly filled, of having her ass reamed. She was really getting into it when he exploded into her with no warning. The whole thing took only minutes.

Now deflowered, they lay peacefully on the bed. Two were asleep, and the third was checking his phone. She grabbed another Petri dish from her little backpack and dropped a worm on each of their cocks. Anything to get a rise out of those things. Each boy screamed in pain and shot up before convulsing. By the time their thrashing subsided and their paralysis ensued, one was on the floor, one was on the bed, and one was half on the floor and half on the bed. She decided to take the time necessary to inform them of their fates in excruciating detail. She enjoyed torturing them this way, leaving them to contemplate their futures as slaves. They would become just like her: wanton, reckless, insatiable, and utterly devoted to their neuroworm colonies. One of the boys had tears rolling down his cheeks. With her tweezers, she lifted his worm, which had only inched as far as his lower abdomen, and inserted it into a nostril. She whispered close to his ear, “Don’t worry. It won’t be long before you are quite happy with your new way of thinking.” Pulling on her dress, she left filled with their cum.

Once back outside she noted that this episode had left her even more aroused. She strode with resolve across the campus, her promiscuousness on display. The buttons on the front of her dress were now undone all the way to her waist, her bare breasts tantalizingly hidden just behind the dangling cotton cloth. Cum was visible on her cheeks and dripped slowly down her thighs. Pedestrians glared at her, their reactions ranging from titillation to amusement to outrage. She just did not care. The three boys were nothing more than an appetizer that only served to stoke her hunger. She needed a full meal and had an idea where she could get it. Filled with a renewed sense of purpose, she still found many pleasant visions along the way. There was the woman with the large rump walking some distance in front of her, the man leering openly at her and absently rubbing the front of his jeans, the dog lifting his leg at a signpost and putting his balls on display.

My god, she thought, a dog? What the fuck? But as she strolled on she thought, what the fuck indeed! Why not? She filed that thought away for future reference, knowing full well that it was more than likely she’d be fucking a dog before long. The thought pleased her.

She had noticed that not only was she driven by unappeasable lusts, but she had become somehow more enticing to others as well. The effect went beyond her new look, her make up and slutty clothes. For instance, in the past, although Penny had once or twice hinted at a sexual interest in her, she had always remained perfectly chaste in her interactions and respectful of boundaries. Nonetheless, Penny proved to be easily seduced in short order. And those boys she just left, who undoubtedly were all virgins—she knew that at least one would have bolted in terror in the face of her sexual aggressiveness. Instead, they all stayed. They were attentive and docile as they indulged her perversions. And, my god, their first penetration of a female was in a foursome! Imagine the psychic harm or outsized sense of their prowess they would be suffering now if each did not have a neuroworm to wipe away their concerns.

The sight of a hot freshman girl in skintight leggings and a bare midriff walking across the way brought her back to her proper senses and she returned to thinking only about sex, how to have more sex, and how to foster and expand her neuroworm colony. She headed to her next destination.