The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Parasite, A Love Story

By Helotage

CHAP 5: Why Not Join the Club?

She woke up just before dawn. Penny had left a note. “Sorry, dear, but I had to go home. I tried to wake you, but you were out. I guess you needed it. I hope you are well rested and have a wonderful day. Love, Penn.” She headed to the shower. She remembered the sex, but that was it. She must have been asleep for nearly twelve hours. The shower had one of those massage heads on a hose extension, so she had a great time spraying her pussy. It took a while to get the correct combination of pulse, temperature, and angle, but she was persistent. Her orgasm was exquisite. I should get one of these things, she thought. Then she laughed. She had no money, she had no time, and she had a campus full of people to fuck. She didn’t need a shower massage.

She left the hotel and headed home to change into a tight-fitting, button-down black dress and slip-on heels, an outfit she had bought on a whim and then regretted. Her old self would never wear such a thing in public. She felt well-rested and was eager for new adventures as a mind-controlled host as she strolled toward the biology building, overcome with lust at the sight of the very few people she saw along the way at that early hour. Meanwhile, her walk gave her the time to formulate a scheme to spread the influence of the neuroworms.

As expected, no one was in the lab, so she went over to her work station for a Petri dish and tweezers. She knew that Dr. Fell often came in early to get his own work done before he would have to supervise the lab, so just as with the day before, she walked right into his office, this time slamming the door. Her sudden appearance, the loud bang, and the animalistic look in her eyes gave him a fright. She went directly around the desk and sat on the edge with one leg up and her cunt on full display. She meant business. She slipped into his lap, and they kissed violently before she dropped to her knees, arranging herself under his desk as well as she could, and undid his pants. The space was tight and required him to help her maneuver, but soon his cock was in her mouth again. She may have been an awkward lover, but she was determined and effective. She had him hard in no time and stood to lift her skirt and then straddle his lap, pushing him inside. “Let’s make this a wild ride.” She turned and picked up the Petri dish and tweezers she had placed on his desk, deftly opening the container and extracting a neuroworm. He watched perplexed, and, before he could even react, she dropped it on his neck. As his muscles began to spasm, she gripped the chair arms tightly and pressed her pelvis down into his lap. He began bucking, and she laughed with pleasure as his movement thrust him over and over deep inside her. It was quite an effort for her to keep him in the chair, which just added to her fun. When he was finally still, paralyzed by the venom, she finished herself off by riding his fading erection until she was satisfied.

Afterward, while she was catching her breath, she watched the neuroworm inch along his chin toward a nostril with admiration and awe. She picked it up gently with the tweezers and held it close to her eyes. It was beautiful, she thought. In many ways, small and vulnerable as it was, it was the superior life form. Her own neuroworm had transformed her, and now this one would have Dr. Fell. She held it in front of his eye, which, even in his incapacity, telegraphed terror. He knew what was in store. He had read her research. She put it at the very entrance of his nostril, and it crawled inside. Dr. Fell shifted his eyes in desperation to signal his distress, but she just laughed. “You know as well as I do that soon the worm will be burrowing into your brain, laying its eggs, and spreading its web. You will become a slave to the colony that forms as I am a slave to my own worm colony. You will become part of its collective, happy to serve. And, since I spared the worm the long march up your body and expedited its infiltration into your brain, by the time the paralytic wears off, you will already be fully under its power.”

With that, she climbed off him, straightened her dress, and headed to the door. “Oh, right,” she stopped with her hand on the doorknob, “I fucked Penny yesterday. I am going to see her and fuck her again today. I have something for her.” She held up the Petri dish so he would get the idea and headed to her work station to prepare more dishes.

* * *

Penny was taken aback to see her at the house she was readying to show to potential buyers later that day. The very hot assistant Penny had back at her office had been most helpful in detailing where to find Penny and had looked so luscious lying prone and paralyzed on the office floor with a neuroworm crawling on her cheek.

After her initial surprise, Penny suggested they get together later after work. Instead, she just walked right past Penny and into the house.

“Show it to me. Like I am a customer.”

Penny gave her the tour, delighted to ogle her young lover’s body in her tiny black dress and heels. The owners had moved out, so Penny had brought in some furniture to stage the house to make it seem less empty. She followed Penny into the master bedroom, which contained only a dresser, a nightstand, and a giant bed. She grabbed Penny by the back of her head and kissed her, forcefully, almost painfully. Penny pulled back, panting, “not here. Not now.”

“When will the buyers be here for the tour?”

“In two hours, and I have to get this place in tip-top shape.”

“Two hours is plenty, and I will help you get it ready.” They kissed again and fell onto the large bed while struggling to undress. Soon they were both naked with Penny on the bottom. She pivoted and spread Penny’s legs wide while opening her own legs enticingly in front of Penny’s willing mouth. They lay in that sixty-nine position, licking and moaning, until they both had their fill. Then she spun around to slide their pussy-soaked mouths together in a sloppy kiss, whispering, “I have something for you.” She went to get a small backpack from the floor where she dropped it. Penny had not even noticed it before. “First you’re gonna hate it. Then you’re gonna love it. Now, close your eyes and turn your head to one side.” As Penny did she could not resist sticking her tongue into Penny’s earhole, eliciting a languorous moan. “Keep your eyes closed.” She held a Petri dish containing a number of neuroworms and a quantity of bovine brain tissue for them to feast on. Carefully selecting one with her tweezers, she dropped it straight into Penny’s ear and stood back to watch.

Penny’s eyes flew open at the sting. In seconds, her body was convulsing as her lover held her down as best she could onto the bed. She watched as Penny grew still and then rolled her onto her back. Penny looked so beautiful lying there naked and paralyzed, terror obvious in her eyes and on her frozen face. Her last moments of freedom were pure fear, and tears were welling in the corners of her eyes. With Penny prone and frozen, she leaned close to Penny’s head and whispered, “I am so sorry, my love. I am so sorry you have to suffer like this, but you will soon be of a different mind. Literally. I told you about my research, and now you are part of the experiment. The worm I placed in your ear is already on its way to your brain. In minutes, it will be burrowing in, laying eggs, and moving on to lay more. As it moves, it and its progeny will spin a web that will eventually spread throughout your brain. The neuroworm collective will exert a transformational influence over you, and you will be host, food source, abject slave, and valued member of the collective all in one.”

She got up and started dressing. “I can’t wait until you are like me, a slave to the neuroworms. If you thought playing with me was fun before...”

She left Penny, who had tears rolling freely down her cheeks, and headed from the house toward her next destination, locking the door behind. Using a piece of paper she got from Penny’s purse, she left a note on the door. “Sorry. I am not well and had to go home. We will reschedule the tour. -Penny.” She really did feel sorry for Penny at the moment, but she just knew Penny would love her new mindset in short order. And what would it be like, she wondered, when two insatiable lovers under the influence of neuroworms got together?

* * *

She stopped for a quick snack at a cafe on her way back to the lab. She had assumed that the imperative to eat would be as strong a drive for the neuroworms’ host as the drive for sex. After all, the worms themselves just eat, reproduce, and spin webs, so wouldn’t that be what they would transmit across their neuralweb? But, her sexual drive had been so all-consuming that she had to remind herself to eat, which now made sense to her. There is no reason for the worms to communicate about food because brain tissue is plentiful. The web exists for them to locate each other for reproduction. Sex was the most critical imperative that was conveyed to the host’s brain.

Still the scientist, she dwelled on this line of thinking for a few seconds longer before returning to her new preoccupations: sex, how to have more sex, and how to spread neuroworm colonies. Before she left the cafe, she surreptitiously extracted a worm from her Petri dish and, as she headed toward the door, stealthily dropped it down the back of a patron’s shirt, hitting the sidewalk just as a commotion erupted in the cafe.

Back at the lab, there was much concern over Dr. Fell, who seemed to be missing. She had locked his office door when she departed, and he was no doubt still paralyzed in there or sleeping it off. She told the other students that she had just spoken to his wife, which was true enough, and that Dr. Fell was simply not well, which was also true. She still hated lying. Relieved, they returned to their usual tasks. Dr. Fell’s paramour, the Fox News blond, was pretending to work in a corner as she approached. “I need to tell you something in private.” Their conference hotel truce long past, the blond glared at her with a look of contemptuous insouciance. She added, “it is about Dr. Fell and his wife.” That got the blond’s attention, and they ducked into a storage room that was large enough to serve as a windowless office if need be. No one saw them enter. With both women in the room and the door closed, she walked up to the blond with an uncharacteristic aggressiveness. “I know all about you and Dr. Fell.” She shoved the woman by the shoulders. The blond was flummoxed and silent at the assault. “You are a fucking whore, trying to sleep your way to success!” This time she smacked the blond’s stupid looking face and, without giving her time to recover, balled her fist and punched her in the eye. The blond fell to the floor more due to the shock than the force of the blow. With the blond prone, she pounced on her and deftly produced the Petri dish and tweezers from her bag. The blond, recovering from her initial bewilderment, opened her mouth wide to scream just as a worm dropped right onto her tongue. The sting silenced the blond almost instantly. She laughed as the blond’s body convulsed before settling into its paralysis, and then she slowly raked her tongue up the woman’s Fox News face, smearing her thick make-up.

“I fucking loathe you,” she hissed. “You ruined it for all of us, particularly the few women. But, then again,” she smiled, “I owe you some gratitude too. If you hadn’t been taking all of Fell’s attention, he might have had time to help me and offer advice, and I may not have infected myself with a neuroworm.” She paused for effect. “Now, I am a happy and contented host.” She stood over the blond. “You will find fulfillment too as a host to the parasite that is tickling your throat as it crawls toward your sinus cavity and then into your brain, so my debt has been repaid.” Whether the blond knew much about neuroworms and what lay in store for her was immaterial. She preferred that the blond find out the old-fashioned way, by becoming a host and succumbing to the worms’ collective will. She smiled archly, “let’s have some fun! Shall we?” Rolling up the blond’s tee-shirt and flipping up the cups of her oversized bra so that her big breasts were exposed, she squeezed with both her hands, which seemed absurdly small next to the gigantic tits. “Yup. Just as I suspected. Fucking silicone.”

She pulled out the blond’s tongue so that it protruded stiffly from her mouth, marveling at its length and sharply tapered shape. “I’ll bet Dr. Fell really loved having you go down on him. Speaking of which.” She hiked up her tight skirt and suspended her pussy over the tongue. It was difficult to master the mechanics, but eventually she worked out a rhythm and, finding the right amount of pressure, was soon racked by waves of pleasure. When she had had enough, she climbed off and straightened herself. “I don’t know if that was your first pussy, but I can guarantee it won’t be your last.” Before she slipped out the door unseen, she pulled off the blond’s pants and her pink lace thong with a little flower on the front. Of course this Fox News blond had a dark brown landing strip below her belly. “I knew it. Shitty blond dye-job.” She spread the blond’s legs wide and left with her pants and panties. She wanted this whore to lie there paralyzed and vulnerable, contemplating her condition and worrying about being found naked and prone on the floor. Plus, the blond would emerge into her new life of wantonness depanted and ready for action.

In the lab, four male students, three undergrads and a graduate researcher, were working closely together. She came up behind the three undergrads and quickly dropped a worm onto their nearest exposed body parts. They were already in the throes of spasms before she could get to the fourth, the graduate student, who haplessly tried to help the others as their bodies began bucking and smashing against the lab table. She took the opportunity to toss a worm right onto the grad student’s face where it lodged its stinger and held on for the ensuing ride. Soon, all four were on the floor in various twisted positions, paralyzed and ready for their new masters to take control. She went to her work station to assemble more Petri dishes of neuroworm specimens before turning out the lights and locking the lab door on her way out.