The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Parasite, A Love Story

By Helotage

CHAP 7: Foursome + Foursome = Awesome?

At the edge of campus she approached a large house, a fraternity that was notorious for its excesses. Just two years before, it had been suspended after a series of sexual assaults at parties. Now it was back in full swing. Women all over campus, even graduate students such as herself, warned each other to avoid this building at all costs. She walked right up the stairs and through the front door.

It was quiet in the middle of the afternoon. She looked about until she found what she wanted. Men. Two stood in front of her in the kitchen where they were getting a snack. They looked her up and down. The cum on her skin had dried, but she still was quite a sight with her hair a mess and dress undone. “Can we help you?” She lamented the fact the college suspension had so neutered them. They should be ravishing her, not timidly offering assistance. She replied that she could help them. After she made her intentions clear, the two men rallied. Here before them was a sexy, half-undressed, consenting adult woman. They would have her.

She knew these two were men of the world, not like the virginal little freshmen she bedded earlier. They would give her more of what she craved, what she needed. Unrestrained fucking. They led her toward a bedroom, whispering to each other about how to handle this hyper-randy woman. On the way, another came up from behind them in the hall. She turned. He was handsomer than the first two, taller, bigger. She recognized him as a well-known basketball player. Breaking away from the first two, she offered, in her most fake-innocent voice, “If you come with us, I can see to it that you come with us.” It was a cheesy pun, but it did the trick. He caught up to them, whispering with the other two and asking if she were a prostitute. They shrugged. She laughed. “No,” she told them boldly. “I am a grad student here, but you can treat me like a prostitute if you want.” They shrugged again and laughed conspiratorially before leading her through the bedroom door.

Once in the room, she did not even look around. She flipped her open dress off her shoulders, slipped out of her heels, and fell to her knees in front of the basketball player, pulling his loose shorts and briefs down from his hips. He was African-American, and she had never seen a black cock in person before although it was a frequent feature of her porn viewing. She opened wide and put it in her mouth.

Within minutes she had all three of them naked from the waist down. She left it to them as to whether they would take off their shirts. She didn’t care. She wanted cock. They apparently didn’t care either since they left them on, opting instead to expend their energy taking turns thrusting their cocks into her face. Once she had all three of them rigid, which was not difficult, she climbed on the large bed in the center of the room. She knew instinctively that this was the bedroom that women on campus referred to when they warned each other about the “rape room.” There was a mirror on the ceiling, which was objectively pretty tacky, but she loved looking up and seeing her naked body wide open for their pleasure. She thought, come on and rape me, boys. She hiked up her knees and spread her thighs wide.

They were on her in seconds, kissing, fondling, fingering. She loved the feel of their hard cocks up against her thighs, arms, and belly. The basketball player and one of the white guys had large tools, not porno-sized, but bigger than she had ever had. The other guy was pretty big too, bigger than any of the freshmen she just had. She wondered why women on campus did not talk about how well endowed these boys were. Probably wanted to keep them to themselves. She flipped a coin in her mind, and the basketball player won. “I have an idea,” she said excitedly. “I have three holes. You have three cocks. Lessee if you can go in there.” She pointed to the white guy with the big dick and then to her pussy. “You go in there.” She pointed to the white guy with the somewhat less big dick and then to her mouth. “And you win. You go in there.” She pointed to the basketball player and then to her ass.

With a little direction from her and some very gentlemanly cooperation from them, she had them all arranged on the bed, much as she had done with her earlier foursome. These guys, though, with their big cocks and their experience, should be much better suited to such sexual maneuvers. She climbed onto the one prone on the bed and filled her cunt with his monster penis. She moaned involuntarily in pleasure and at the sensation of being so stuffed. She grabbed the cock of the one kneeling in front of her and shoved it into her mouth. Now mute, she slid down onto the cock inside her and opened her legs wider. With her hands, she spread her cheeks further. The basketball player, who had been keeping himself entertained by playing with her tits this whole time, did not misread her message. He had a little trouble hitting his mark, but, with her helpful shifting around and some directive grunting from her occupied throat, she got him where he needed to go. Soon, all three found their rhythm and started pumping her like some sort of perverse piston engine. She moved with them. The one in front grabbed the back of her head and forced his member deeper down her throat. She gagged, but a moment of concentration brought things under control. She didn’t care if she suffocated right then and there so long as she could suffocate with three cocks inside her. The one beneath her thrust upward as hard as he could, and she met his force with her own. He was deeper than any man had been. The one behind her was gentle by comparison. He pushed slowly forward, careful not to force too hard. Without moving off the one below and with a mighty effort, she managed to shove her ass back over his cock. He got the message again and plunged right in. Her mouth full, she still managed to yell at the pain before settling in to enjoy the throbbing in her body in response to the multiple penises pounding her. This was even more like her fantasy. This was much closer to the mark.

The pleasure of these three men pressing into her flesh, the intense ecstasy of feeling their cocks fill her holes, the delight they expressed while using her body, and the thought that she, a virtual celibate just a few days ago, was in her second foursome of the day increased her arousal even more. She loved being used, loved it. She loved giving pleasure. She loved being the helpless-though-willing slave of the neuroworm colony occupying and consuming her brain and a sexual object for use by anyone she encountered.

The cock in her mouth came first, which surprised her. She used to never be very good at blow jobs. She had to reassess her ability as his come filled her throat and her mouth and ran down her chin. The one in her cunt came soon after and was followed immediately by the one in her ass. They all were vocal in their enthusiasm. She realized that, large as they were, the last two must have been able to feel each other rooting inside her. For them, this experience was at once heterosexual and homoerotic. Neat.

The three men collapsed supine side by side across the bed as she got up to find her little backpack. They, all three, leaned back on their elbows watching this sexy, naked lady they had just fucked move about the room. She stood over them brandishing something in her hand.

“Now, boys. That was great. I mean really fucking fantastic, and I would love to do it again any time.” They grinned stupidly through their post-coital malaise. The one with the smallest cock dropped back on the bed and closed his eyes. “We are not done yet, though,” she said. “Far from it.” She opened her Petri and reached in with the tweezers. The two with their eyes open watched, their faces stupid. One seemed annoyed. The second looked hopeful, like she had some new exotic sex toy. The third was snoring softly. She walked to the bed, and, with a quick flick, flung a neuroworm onto the arm of the white boy with the big cock. As his body seized up, she quickly did the same to the basketball player on his thigh and then to the sleeping beauty, landing one on his face. Three big, strong men thrashing about caused a considerable commotion, even on that large bed, and soon someone was pounding at the locked door and asking if they were okay. She opened it, and in one fluid move flung a worm onto the neck of their would-be rescuer and pulled him by the arm into the room. She slammed the door. This new victim fell to the floor where he rolled and bounced, before growing, like his three fraternity brothers, perfectly still.

As with the freshmen earlier, she told them what was in store for them. She didn’t really know what compelled her to do so. Maybe it was the influence of the worms. Maybe it was to show off how clever she was for learning how to cultivate thriving neuroworm colonies outside a living brain. Perhaps it was just because she so loved the idea of ushering others into the collective. Whatever the case, she enjoyed bringing them up to speed. Still, recalling her own ordeal, she pitied them that they would lie there for so long before the neuroworms could put things right. In an act of compassion, she located the worm on each of their bodies and lifted it to their nasal passages. It would not be long now.

As soon as she had herself dressed and all together, she turned toward the door and the suddenly turned back. “By the way. I meant what I said. I would love to do this and a lot more again. Maybe I will stop by tomorrow or the next day when you will be much more willing than you may be at the moment and certainly more able. Your friend here on the floor could join us. She kicked his leg out of the way so that she could open the door fully. As she sauntered down the hall she mused to herself, hmm. My second foursome of the day. Does 4some + 4some = 8some? She’d have to test that hypothesis some time. Amused, she reminisced about her day’s fucking, starting with Dr. Fell, his beautiful wife, Penny, his whore the Fox News bimbo, the three freshmen, and now the three frat boys. Along the way, she had infected many others with neuroworms. After her activities at the bell tower, there should be quite a few slaves already giving themselves over to their new masters, the neuroworms.

Although it was still afternoon, she was overcome with fatigue after such a day’s work, and it was still a long walk home. Her exhaustion was so powerful that she considered just curling up under a bush but summoned an Uber instead, a rare luxury given her limited income and scant savings. But, what difference did it make? Life was short, and even more so with a neuroworm colony consuming your brain. She had no use for savings or even planning beyond her next fuck.

Once home, having infected the driver, she climbed naked onto her bed. It occurred that the neuroworms were urging her to rest so that she would have strength for tomorrow. Her overwhelming tiredness was likely induced by the neuroworms, either through their neuralweb or through, perhaps, another chemical they secreted. She was too sleepy to contemplate this new discovery, though. As was customary for her at bedtime, she started fingering her pussy, recalling and inventing sexual exploits.

* * *

She woke up early the next morning, after a long rest, with four fingers buried deep in her cunt. Had she masturbated all night in her sleep? What a waste! Finishing herself off, she then went looking for her gym clothes. There was no reason to work out anymore, but she might find people there.