The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Parasite, A Love Story

By Helotage

CHAP 4: Host + Parasite = ?

Sunlight was beginning to peek through the blinds when the paralytic started wearing off. She moved little by little as her muscles came back into play in the same order they had shut down. She ached all over, particularly on the side that had lain on the floor all night. She unbuckled the waist strap that lashed her to the toppled chair. Terrified at what had transpired and at the torment of lying defenseless while knowing a worm was eating her brain, she ripped the duct tape from her mouth and nose, dislodged the snorkel, unplugged her ears, and took off the goggles. She tossed all of it into the trash as though purging herself of the worm that was now lodged in her head. As she regained her senses, she cried, still tearless, and then she lamented, panicked, laughed, cried some more, before finally just sitting dumbfounded. After being awake all night, after the whole ordeal, she was exhausted. She grabbed the video camera and headed for home before anyone showed up at the lab. Her whole way to her apartment she just kept thinking, there is a worm in my brain, a worm in my brain. I will be a slave to a colony of neuroworms. She was lightheaded and confused. Was it the stress, the fatigue, or the activity of the worm itself?

Once home, she stripped and headed heavily to the shower where she found herself masturbating to the thought of becoming a sex slave. My god, she thought. I am a fucking pervert. She starting hoping that her perversions would increase. Her orgasm was powerful, and she yelled out in pleasure and release. Maybe this wouldn’t be that bad.

In bed, tired as she was, she masturbated again and then fell into a deep sleep unlike any she ever experienced.

Just after midnight, she finally woke up. She felt fine, great even. There were messages on her phone from Dr. Fell and from Penny, wondering where she was. She texted them both that she had been sick but that now she was fine. It had been over 18 hours since the neuroworm had entered her brain. There was no way to know what its progress had been. Certainly, it had laid cocoons of eggs in various places by now, and there was no doubt that it had started spinning its neuralweb. She hooked the camera to her computer and watched the recording of herself in the lab. Seeing herself convulsed so violently by the neurotoxin was both frightening and exciting. Then, she saw herself fall over, out of visible range of the camera. She fast-fowarded to see herself stand up from the floor the following morning. She knew that the woman who had fallen to the floor and the woman who stood were not the same woman. The woman before was free, but she was also weak and inferior. Now, as host to a parasite and a growing colony of parasites, she was enhanced. She would be a slave, to be sure, but she had a true and important purpose, a beautiful resolve. She understood now that she was more than herself, more than she had been before. She was now superior.

* * *

When she returned to the lab in that morning, everyone noticed the difference. Instead of her sloppy, unattractive baggy clothing, she came in wearing a white tank top that hugged her tiny breasts, displaying their prominent nipples, and skin-tight black leggings. She had never worn these items out of the house. She looked like a woman who wanted to fuck, which was exactly what she wanted to look like because she was a woman who wanted to fuck. She even had on a small amount of makeup. She walked straight into Dr. Fell’s office. He was surprised to see her, particularly dressed so provocatively. Before he could even greet her, she firmly closed the door, and, with her fists on his desk, leaned over so her tank top hung down and her tits were visible. She told him that she knew what was going on with the other student, the Fox News blond. He denied that anything inappropriate was going on. She told him to shut up. She would inform his wife and the school of the affair if he did not do as she said. He agreed.

“I want you to do to me exactly what you do to her.”

“What?”

“You fucking heard me. I want you to fuck me. I want to do everything with you.” She knew this was not like her. She knew this was the worm talking, more or less. Or, it was how she manifested the budding worm colony’s growing influence on her brain. She needed sex, not for reproduction but for pleasure. Let the worms reproduce. She wanted to fuck.

Dr. Fell gulped, barely able to process what was happening. Before he could respond, she grabbed his shirt collar in both fists and pulled him toward her for a kiss. He did not kiss back at first, but then she wormed her tongue between his lips and he relented. She said, “let’s go.”

“Now?”

“Are you fucking serious? Yes. Now. Or I tell everyone!”

They left the lab with the several students there staring slack-jawed after them.

He drove her to a nice hotel. The staff greeted him with recognition as well as some knowing looks since he was not accompanied by his usual consort. Once in the room, she undid his pants and slid them down as she dropped to her knees. It had been years since she had tasted a cock, and she had forgotten how much she missed it. He reached down to fondle her breasts. Once she had him good and hard, she stood again and started stripping. She on had on only four items: the tank top, the leggings, and two sandals, and she was naked before he could get his shirt off. She helped him with the rest, and they climbed on the bed. “We should get protection,” he said as he positioned himself over her body. She burst out laughing. She would be long gone before any pregnancy would come to term, and who cared about STDs when death was stalking you. She pushed her pelvis toward his penis, pulled his weight down with her arms, and he went right in. She gasped with pleasure. It. Had. Been. Too. Fucking. Looonnng. She came.

* * *

She would not tell his wife about his infidelities with the blond and now with her. Instead, she decided to just go ahead and straight-up seduce sweet Penny, her friend. After she left Dr. Fell, she went directly to find Penny at her job in a local real estate firm. Penny was shocked and pleased at her new, sexy look. For her part, Penny was dressed, naturally, in the uniform of so many real estate agents: a sharp blazer, yellow satin blouse, and flattering black slacks with flats on her feet. Penny looked hot. She convince Penny they should go get some drinks, “yes, this early.” At the bar, she plied Penny aggressively. They sat in a corner booth across from each other, talking in close whispers about sex, a topic they rarely broached due to her shyness. She got up to use the restroom, and, upon returning, boldly slid into to the bench next to Penny, pressing right up against her so that their legs and arms touched. In such proximity, it was hard to deny where this was heading. Penny did not flinch but stared straight ahead with a bemused smile. She turned Penny’s face with her hand and kissed her, just once. Penny acted a bit affronted, but only a bit. She laughed and said to Penny, “you’ve wanted this for a while,” moving her hand to rest on Penny’s thigh and kissing her more deeply. Penny sighed and opened her legs slightly. They kissed some more. “Let’s get out of here.” They went to the same hotel where Dr. Fell had taken her although the same room was not available when she asked for it. Fell was probably still sleeping in it after the workout she gave him.

The room they got was just fine, though, and they started kissing the moment the door closed. She had never done anything sexual with a woman, nothing at all. She had had never really felt the least attraction to a woman. Now, she wanted to do everything with Penny. It was the worms. Penny stopped them suddenly. “This could ruin our friendship.” She was serious.

“This,” she replied, “is going to improve our friendship. I, in fact, predict that it will greatly enhance our friendship.” She smiled salaciously and cupped Penny’s full breasts in her hands. Penny touched hers playfully with her finger tips through the tank top, and they headed toward the bed. She enjoyed unbuttoning Penny’s satin blouse although she struggled a bit with the bra. It was the first time she had removed another woman’s bra, and her own were not quite so sophisticated. As for herself, she was naked quickly again. Penny was delighted at how free she had become and suckled her breasts enthusiastically. When Penny slid down her body and began licking her pussy, she came after only a few minutes. Penny definitely knew what she was doing. Once she caught her breath, she rolled Penny onto her back, slid her tongue down her body, and buried it in Penny’s pussy. Within seconds she knew she had crossed the Rubicon. There was no going back.

She loved pussy.