The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Paramedic retraining 2

Sven was alone with his handler. He looked at the guy who wore the same dark grey almost black BDUs, black belt, black leather gloves and helmet that seemed to be popular in the institute. As there was nothing to do, Sven looked at the guy even more intensively. A tactical belt with a baton, some kind of radio, some belt pouches and another device he could not identify. Above the breast pockets there was CREW written on a black velcro tape, with white letters and below that a number: 6541-03-102.

The outfit was completed with a combat helmet with a dark grey cover and the black chinstrap which seemed to be tight, contrasted with the lighter grey face mask. Otherwise Sven couldn’t make out any expressions on the eyes, as far as it was possible to make out any expression under the mask. Sven didn’t want to stare but the completely detached and motionless face, as the Guy stood there in parade rest, seemed strange.

“Hey, can I ask you something?”

“No, no need to talk. When communication is necessary, it will be initiated from your instructor or superior.”

As Sven waited for the doctor, he wondered how Adrian was doing. He could not wait to get a drink with him later. There must be some kind of cafeteria where the trainees could meet after class. He thought.

A man with a white lab coat over the same tactical uniforms that everybody else wore, entered the room with one Guard carrying a plastic container.

“We will begin your entry examination now. Take off all your clothes and lay them into this box.", the older person in the lab coat instructed him. Sven complied without any hesitation, but didn’t know why. After he had undressed completely he noticed, that it felt strange to be naked on the chair next to the doctor and the guards in full gear.

“Lie down”, the lab coated figure told him.

The doctor started feeling and taking touching Svens Body: “His muscles are underdeveloped and we will have to do something about the body hair.",

One of the Guards semed to take notes in an ipad.

Sven asked why that mattered. “Don’t talk!”, one of the Guards replied sternly.

“You will speak only when addressed with a direct question.”

As Sven tried to protest one of the Guards pushed a button on the device at his belt and Sven felt an intensely painful shock traveling through his entire body.

“Don’t be silly. If you talk without being asked, we will have to punish you, again.", the doctor said, with pity in his voice.

“First we will measure body fat and fat distribution, get on the scale and hold these metal pods in your hands. Don’t move”. The white coated man told him.

“Not good, way to high.”

A battery of other tests followed, including an ECG, peeing into cup, a hearing and a vision test.

“Now lay on the stretcher and do as we tell you.", the doctor instructed him.

“On the belly, we will check some of the joints and spine.” The doctor started to feel his back, push and pull legs rotate joints. While he was always muttering stuff to one of the Guards who noted them down.

“Well, we have inspected your skeltal system. We will now move to use Spinal manipulation and other techniques to ease blockades, extremity adjusting to allow you to use the full potential of your body.”

Sven felt more then one pair of hands massaging and pressing, wobbling and pushing. Some of it was painful, when a blockade or a cramp was loosened or his joints cracked. Other parts of it were relaxing. And Sven felt he was getting tired. At some point he became awake as his body was turned over and the same stuff was done with his chest.

“How do you feel?", one of the Guards asked him with a deep reasuring voice.

“Very good, very relaxed.”

“Are you ready for the next test?”

“Yes.”

“Sit down”

Seven sat on a Chair and one of the guards took out a MOSER 1400 hair clipper and started buzzing down his mop of hair. The other guard held the tube of a vacuuming machine next to the shaver and sucked off all hair that fell away.

Sven felt as if he should object but just sat in the chair.

The guard then applied shaving cream to Sven’s head and shaved the rest of the remaining stubble off with a headblade. Sven could feel his hair being shaved off, afterwards the Guard started to massage his head. Sven felt he should be enraged but instead he felt calm, content and relaxed. The hands massaging oil and scents into his skull felt good.

As good as it felt to Sven, as good did it feel to both guards when Sven’s head was completely bald. They knew that all properly functioning paramedics had shaved heads. And it was necessary for going through the program.

“Lie down again.” One of the Guards told him, while they were attaching electrodes for a ECG on his bare dome.

The doctor took a VR headset with headphones and placed it on Svens head. Then he strapped the head set tight to Sven’s skull. Sven’s world became quiet and dark. Then he could hear soothing tunes and the voice of the doctor.

“These will help you to relax.” The doctor told him over the headphones, that blocked out all surrounding noise. Sven saw some strange looking spirals in the goggles. “Just look at the spirals and relax. You will feel so much better soon.", the doctor told him. Sven agreed, it felt good to agree with the doctor and in fact he already felt better.

The spirals looked beautiful to Sven. He felt light and easy and did not mind the doctor or someone else touch his body. He still heard the doctor’s voice over the earphones, but somehow he was felt unable to move. When the voice of the doctor told Sven to lift his right arm he complied without hesitating. It was like he was not in control of his body any longer. It felt simple and good.

Sven felt hands at his penis. He felt how the foreskin was moved and how someone gently touched his balls. “How often do you masturbate?”

Sven thought that was an odd questions, but he also knew he could not lie to the doctor. He said at least once a day, sometimes more often. “That is a very unhealthy habit. But don’t worry, we will help you to get rid of it.", the voice of the doctor replied.

Some kind of lotion was applied to his phallus and then he felt someone gently washing it. He could not help but feel how it got stiffer, he was not sure what the hands were doing with it, it felt as if they were cleaning his most intimate part. Again he thought he should be enraged, but wasn’t. Then Sven felt something cold at his Penis and it was shrinking again, all pleasure was gone. A spray was applied and then he could feel a plastic thing around his balls and then something constricting his dick. He felt stimulated but at the same time he noticed would not be able to get hard any longer. Then there was a loud audible click played through the headphones.

Normally Sven would have jumped up, but somehow he was bound to the examination table and felt unable to get up. Sven was not worried at all, the spirals kept him calm. Somehow he knew the doctor would do what was best for him. His body was moved to the side and he felt a cold instrument at his ass enter as the doctor inspected his anus. Sven had never been touched there by another man.

He felt how fluid was pressed into the lower bowel by way of the rectum and then sucked out again. That happened two to three times.

“We want you to be clean and free of any toxins in your body.”, he heard the doctors voice. Then he felt how he was cleaned up and a plug was put into his ass. Sven would have been angry but it just felt good and pleasant. Via the plug, a drug was given to him, some kind of suppository. This medication would go straight into his bloodstream and keep Sven in a dream-like compliant state for the next hours. This medication had been proven quite successful in the processing of new trainees.

The doctor went to the control panel and initiated a new program for the headset. Sven’s facial expression went more and more blank. Next to the spirals were images and texts. Among many things he did not understand, the program also taught Sven to memorize the code “3234-03-012”.

Time had passed, so much knew Sven, but inside the headset there was no sense of time. As the program was complete, the headset was removed. The guard also lifted the blanket that someone had put on him. Sven was disoriented.

“Get up 3234-03-012” another grey clad figure, with face mask, helmet and black gloves told him and Sven immediately understood this command was for him. He stood there naked, completely bald.

He looked at him self in a mirror in the exam room: The chastity device was made out of clear plastic and encased is penis completely. Sven knew he would not be able to get hard any longer. When Svend looked at it he noticed, that the device had some holes on the side and he knew somehow these were to clean the penis. He also saw that there was a plastic seal. Due to the medication and the initial programming, Sven was not able to fully grasp what had just happened to him.

His view went to the uniform of the Guard that held him. 6541-17-358 was written on his chest. Somehow Sven knew that was an important designation.

“Come with me 3234-03-012, you need your uniform.”

The Guard put a mask on Svens’s face and then grasped Sven at his arm and started leading the naked man to some other part of the building. It didn’t occur to Sven, that it was strange to walk through a building led by a men in battle dress uniform with a helmet on. On their way they passed several other naked men except for their chastity device, led by a uniformed Guard.

The Guard took Sven to the issue station, where he would receive his uniform. There was already a line of six or seven naked men standing and waiting. All of them had been shaved and drugged just like Sven. As Sven stood there he thought it was Adrian also in the line, just in front of him. But he was unsure, as Adrian had lost his hair as well.

“Adrian?”

“No need to talk 3234-03-012, eyes to the front.”

The Guards made sure that everyone kept his distance and eyes fixed to the front.

As the line advanced each trainee turned right and in that moment he recognized Adrian as well. He had also received a chastity device. For a Moment Sven felt shocked but then he was calm.

As he stood there 6541-03-102 remembered one of the lectures given to the Guards that were selected to help with training: “Masturbation had proven to be harmful to the processing of the trainees, as it somehow strengthens individuality. Therefore it is crucial to keep the trainees locked at all times.”

At the Uniform Distribution Room, a Guard took Sven’s watch and scanned it. Then he was told to step into a scanning both himself. His body was measured with lasers and the computer selected all clothing items to fit tightly to his body.

The Guard handed him a large PAX Stuff-Bag in black. Then he got two pairs of heavy boots, 7 grey t-shirts, 7 grey TST L1 Boxers, two grey Pajamas, seven pairs of socks, black Moleskin trousers, a box of black FFP2 masks, 7 field blouses in grey, two pairs of black leather gloves and black and white woolen gloves.

Sven was then given item by item by the guards. As all trainees, he was in a dazed state of mind and simply followed the orders.

“Put them on”, the Guard ordered him. First he put on a piece of grey underwear and grey socks. “Tuck the shirt into the underpants.”

He then took a grey shirt and one of the pants. Sven was then told to put on black heavy boots and a grey field jacked. “This is how to lace them correctly”

6541-03-102 handed him a belt with a Cobra Buckle. Another guard had put together some other training gear in a gym bag. When the Stuff bag was packed, one guard put a velcro label “3234-03-011” on the bag, the same guard opened the straps and put it backpack style on Sven and then put a trawler beanie on his head and then another velcro label 3234-03-011 on his chest.

“Ready 3234-03-011”

“Move aside and turn to the wall”, 6541-03-102 told him. Sven complied and moved facing the wall. Then it was Adrian’s turn. The same was done to Adrian and three more men waiting int the room. Seven waited until all of the trainees had received the same uniform. The group stood there, completely dressed in the grey uniform and motionless.

“About face, form line”, 6541-17-358 told them and smirked when the trainees didn’t execute everything perfectly. “We gotta train this, as so many other things. But now let us put you to bed. Follow me”

They were walking across campus, around buildings, around more buildings. Sven wondered. Hadn’t they not just crossed this intersection? At some point they arrived, walked up two stairs and turned left at an nondescript door. The Guard held his own watch against a scanner and the lock of the door opened.