The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Paramedic retraining Chapter 1

At the management meeting, the tempers flared high:

“This has to stop! Where do we begin—lawsuit after lawsuit: Paramedic responds to a traffic collision, a driver with no apparent injuries is given a drug, somehow, and the paramedic is later seen giving him a blowjob in a ambulance on the way to the hospital. Pension costs are running almost as much as current payroll. Then these union demands for the newest, latest and greatest equipment. SOMETHING has do be done, and done fast.”

The management agreed, something had to be done, and luckily some chap who had recently joined had made some interesting remarks about a discreet institution that was running an ambulance service improvement program, that didn’t cost much and seemed to bring results. So enquiries were made. But be careful, not always do we find the consequences of what has to be done good. Especially if we have to live through them at the ground level.

Sven waited nervously outside his boss office. He had been ordered to come in after the shift. It was a hot day and he was sweaty. His shirt was not tucked in his pants, there was a little bit of coffee stain on his shirt and his boots looked unpolished, his hair was unkempt and fell into his forehead. It didn’t look good, but it helped cover the receding hairline. All in all he considered himself not looking to bad but a little bit overweight.

“Mr. Svenson please come in”, his boss had opened the door, one of his workmates Adrain hat come out. Adrian was a nice guy, mid 20s waiting to go to medical school. A little bit disorganized at times and sloppy but never the less a good person.

The door was closed.

“Mr. Svenson I have your latest performance results here. Sometimes I wonder if you ever went to paramedic training at all. Just look at yourself you are a disgrace for the entire departement.”

“But boss its not easy, we are working, you get dirty, there are better things to do then cleaning boots, you know…”

“Svenson, I’m fed up with your excuses, you know that. You were warned.

“Please,…”

“No more please. We have made a decision. You can either go for recertification for the next 6 months, we will pay for that, but your salary will be cut by half or we send you to this new facility from the Institute for Advanced Education. 81 days intensive training, boot camp style, like in the army”. His boss smirked.

“I don’t want to.”

“There is no, No. Look, Adrian is going to Institute for Advanced Education, too. He says he wants to take on the challenge.”, Actually that was a lie, but both the Chief and Adrian had agreed to that line, easier to sell to the coworkers. Adrian was in the same trouble as Sven for another unrelated incident. And the Institute for Advanced Education offer had been to take two not one trainee. So they needed to find someone to accompany Adrian. Thus the decision was made for Sven, who was easily spared.

Sven looked baffled.

“OK, I do it!”

“Good, then sign here”. The chief took out a long form, more then 6 pages and flipped them to the last page. The fine print, was very fine print and very small.

“I have to read this”

“Just sign” The chief looked angry. Sven was not the strongest of characters at times, so he just signed and hoped all would be well.

Departure day had come. Sven had packed as the instruction sheet had told him. He had wondered, that he was supposed only bring clothing for three days and no text books or any ambulance clothing or his boots. He had talked to his neighbors about watering the plans and emptying the mailbox, said goodbye to his friends and co-workers and was now on the train.

He was as anxious as Adrian, but both agreed it was a good chance to find a fresh start. They journey took some time, first a train and then a public bus to a small airport. It was one of these converted cold war airbases, that now lingered around as countryside airports with a couple of flights per day. The pandemic had reduced traffic at these even more.

There was a check in counter in the otherwise empty hall of the airport, where they dropped of their checked baggage and then they walked through security and were directed to what seemed to be airports rather small VIP departure lounge.

A few people stood there, it seemed they were other paramedics going through their training. There were also some fit guys, who stood ramrod straight and seemed to be from the airline, as they wore distinctive clothing. One of them checked Sven’s and Adrian’s name from a list. When all of the people on the list had been checked, the door to the lounge was closed and one of the well built males started to talk to them:

“Ok, folks the Institute for Advanced Education is concerned about the security of the plane and your security.”, The guy wore a tight stewards uniform, grey dress pants, white shirt, grey tie and grey west, which neatly emphasized his bric like arms.

“As you know we live in dangerous times and you work in a high risk profession, so there are always people who wish us harm. Our Institute has thus implemented very tight security protocols. We ask you to turn off all your electronic devices and store them for the duration of the flight in this containers, they will be handed back to you… We will also ask you to refrain from bringing any cabin luggage, the plane is very comfortable and you will be provided with all amenities aboard,...” the steward smiled. There was something a bit of with the guy, which Sven could not identify at first. Was it the soldier like demeanor, the fact that where the name plate should be was a similar silver plate but with a number or the eyes.

“We also have a world class entertainment system.”

There was something odd about all the steward’s eyes, when Sven looked at them, they all seemed to have the same silver grey irises as if they wore colored contact lenses. But why would they do that, Sven asked themselves, this would make them look even more uniform.

“Please form a line and walk with us.”, the steward told them. As they approached the air plane, Sven noticed that the Stewards were all dressed in dark grey stylish pea coats and black leather gloves.

A non descriptive plane waited on the tarmac with a couple of people standing in front of it. Before they could enter, all of the travelers were scanned again, patted down and then ushered to their seat on the plane. Sven had hoped he could sit next to Adrian but there it seemed everybody got his own row. Inside the plane was really comfy almost luxurious.

One of the stewards told him, that changing the seat was not possible, due to the trim of the aircraft.

Sven took his allocated seat.

“There will be a safety information before we depart, after we have reached cruising altitude we will serve a light breakfast, lunch will be served shortly before landing.”

Another male steward showed them the usual plane safety procedures.

“Please remain seated for the duration of the flight and lways keep your seat belt fastened.” When he did that, the belt closed with an audible click and a green status light on the bulkhead of his seat went on. It seemed after some time and when the stewards had gone through and checked the lights all went to yellow.

Fabian found the guy to be extremely gifted with large upper arms and a triangular shaped body. Again he wonderd about the silver grey eyes and the fact that the steward now wore white dress gloves.

The air craft taxied to the runway and lifted of. Shortly afterwards the steward began to serve breakfast. When he was served breakfast he noticed that all the staff had short high’n’tight haircuts. But didn’t inquire and then ate his breakfast and then became sleepy.

Some time later he was awaken by the steward, shaking him on the shoulder.

“Hey you missed your lunch. But we have landed. Get out and wait for your ground transport. Have a nice day”, the steward smiled and as his face was close to him, Sven could see that the grey eyes were definitely a contact lens.

They disembarked and waited in front of the aircraft. The stewards waited as well and after some time a lanky guy in dark grey combat utility uniform, with black leather gloves, a black medical face mask, the pants tucked into the boots paratrooper style, again just a number where the name should be on the field jacket above the right breast pocket, wearing a black base cap walked them to a waiting bus.

“Hi I’m going to Institute for Advanced Education, is this our bus?”

“Affirmative”

The guy just waved his arms to the waiting black minibus with Institute for Advanced Education written on it. Sven walked over.

Behind the wheel was another guy. He looked almost the same, except that there was a short stubble of black hair lurking behind the base cap. But otherwise he wore the same dark grey combat utility uniform, belt, face mask black leather gloves, wire going to one ear and had crew and another number written on his shirt.

The guy saw them, left the drivers seat, went to the back and opened the baggage area. He gestured to the suitcase.

Then stepped into the van. A third guy had come around withe the lanky guy from the station. His baggage was put into the rear of the van and he entered. Sven could see some of the stewards, again in their grey pea coats, hands gloved talking to the security guard person. Then another guy in the same uniform entered the van and the doors suddenly closed.

The guy flipped down on a jump seat opposite to them, sat down and strapped himself into a five point seat harness and watched the new arrivals.

Sven studied his appearance closer: Dark grey combat utility uniform, certainly not cheap from he look, with black leather gloves, a black medical face mask, the pants were tucked into heavy boots, unlike soldiers in the army, who had a name tag, there was just “crew” written on his chest and a number something like 6541-03-109 written on the field jacket above the right breast pocket, besides that the guy was wearing a black base cap and his left ear was connected to a radio on his belt. The belt seemed to have several things on him, including an expandable baton, large zip ties and pepper spray.

They started driving. The vans windows where tinted so it was difficult to see where they were going. Sven started to get sleepy again. As seemingly all the other people sitting in the back of the van. Before dozing off he had noticed that the driver and the guy next to him had put on some kind of helmet.

After some time Sven woke up as the van stopped at a gate.

He noticed a razor wire fence. It had dawned and strong flashlights were turned on.

Guys in what had to be submachine guns patrolled the entrance. They all wore the same dark grey uniforms, bullet proof vests, MITCH helmets.

The drivers window opened: “delivery for paramedic program” and handed a piece of paper to one guard.

“Accepted”

The first steel door closed the second door opened.

The van drove on, it took some time before the van came to a stop. There were sometimes nondescript buildings and Sven thought he could see a group of men in uniform marching, but was unsure. They stopped in front of a grey concrete building. A door labeled “processing” could be seen.

A guy in the same dark uniform, with polished boots, leather gloves and but a red cover over his helmet and red face mask entered the bus.

“Once you step of this bus, I don’t want to hear any questions. You will be told what to do. You will address everyone as Sir. You will do what you are told.”

Sven gulped. What the fuck, was that, but decided to go along.

Sven and his mates left the bus.

“Put your suitcases and belongings into your plastic container, it is labeled with your name. Take your papers out, there is a folder with several sections, put the appropriate documents where they belong, after you finished assemble in a line”

Sven found his case easily, put his suitcase into it and his backpack as well. He didn’t think anything odd, probably they would get the stuff at their rooms.

“Quick, Quick, Quick” the instructors shouted. Sven saw others struggling with their files and he hurried to put his stuff in the prescribed cases.

“Ok, it seems all of you sorry excuses for paramedics, have finished your stuff and got your act together. Now form one straight line, we will bring you to assembly the director of the academy will address you. No talking necessary”

They started walking into the assembly. The head instructor with the red helmets in front, others with their black helmets in the back.

They were lead into a large auditorium. The instructor in the red helmet stood on the podium: “Welcome to the academy. In a few moments we will hear our director, but before he comes I just tell you: After his speech you will be called up and taken to get a medical, it will be one by one”

Sven noticed that on each door two guards stood, they all wore the same BDU uniforms, bullet proof vests, MITCH helmets, black masks and had large lack sticks on their belts and black boots.

The director came in, so far he was the only person Sven had seen who wore no helmet or base cap, but those full face could be seen. He had grey side parted hair, exceeded an air of seniority and coincidence but wore the same uniform as the instructor and was flanked by two more men, what Sven assumed his guards in the same uniform, their faces obscured by masks and helmets.

He removed his similar black face mask.

“Welcome to our academy. The next two and half months will be intensive, but you will get the chance to redeem your self and become the excellent paramedics you always wanted to be. You will be able to save lives and unlock your full potential. Serving your patients and your community.

That is what we offer to each of you.” The Director paused for a moment.

Sven looked closer at his uniform. There was no name written on his chest just a number: 0014-03-004.

The director continued:

“For this we expect you take your chance. Participate in the program, do what you are told and you will exceed. We will offer you our help. Now its time for your medical, the instructor will call up your names and you follow one of our crew to the exam rooms, please do not speak unless spoken too. We have noticed that discipline helps in the training and we will offer this help to you”

The director put on his mask, left the stage, flanked by his two guards and walked of the room.

The instructor came to the podium again: “Archer, Andrews follow this Crew”

The procedure needed some time until they were at “Svenson and Schreiber”. Sven stood up and followed the uniformed “Crew” to a grey door.

“Schreiber in here” the dark clad, masked figure said.

The walked to the next door “Svenson in here”

The door opened and Sven stopped into a white tiled room with a dentist chair.

“Sit down”

Sven sat on the chair.

“Place your arm in the support”

The crew guy slipped up Svensons long sleeve and strapped the arm onto the chair.

“What are you doing?”

“You’re arm is getting secured, no need to talk”

* * *