The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Paramedic retraining 3

“Put your uniform items into yours lockers. I’ll show you how to do it properly.”, the grey clad Guard told them. “In the Upper shelf: your backpack, there will be additional things later. On the left shelf: Headgear, shirts, sanitary items, pens and paper. Put into the drawer: Underwear, socks, gloves. Hang to the door: Towel and laundry bag. Understood?”The trainees hurried to pack everything int their locker as described.The Guard went around checking and correcting when an item was not placed in the right spot.

“Order is the base of very soldiers ähm. Paramedics works… Ok, hurry up, hurry up, you want to sleep and I, too. Ok let’s see the right compartment: BDUs, T-shirts, your jackets, the wet weather gear, and your plate carrier. Put the boots on the ground. Hang on the right door: Your suspenders, all the cool cobra belts.”.If the trainees would have seen their Guards face, they would have seen that it light up when the cobra belt was mentioned. The guard went from locker to locker and checked again.

“This looks ok, its your first day and you are certainly tired. I’ll leave it here and tomorrow we will tell you how to fold everything properly on the size of a paper.”

As there was nothing to do and he had not been told otherwise Sven assumed the parade rest position. He didn’t know why but it seemed the most natural thing to do.

The Guard looked at them.

“So since we have done that, its time for you to go to bed. Tomorrow will be a demanding day. Every day here will be a demanding day for the next couple of weeks.”, the Guard laughed.

“So get dressed in your night pajamas. I’ll get your slumber drink and pills.”The Guard turned around and walked to the door. He held his bracelet to the knob of the door and the look went open. After some time he returned with a tray with milk and a pill containers.

“Take your pills and your milk”.Instinctively Sven grabbed the little container labeled 3234-03-012 and swallowed the pills and then drank his milk.

“Brush your teeth.”, the Guard instructed them.

When they had done that and the Guard was satisfied, it told them to lie down. The Guard went around and checked if every trainee had been tucked into his bed nicely.

“Good night, trainees”

“Good night, Sir.”, they replied as one. All the time they had kept their beanie on, but Sven couldn’t wonder about that, as he fell asleep immediately.

Suddenly Sven heard a Guard yelling.

“Attention trainees!”, shouted a Guard with a red cover over his helmet as it entered the room.

As Sven woke up, he felt like he had been out drinking all night. His head ached and he felt groggy. What had happened? The number “3234-03-012” came to him immateriality—it must be something very important. The last thing he remembered was that he had arrived at the paramedic retraining facility. He looked up and realized he lay in a bunk bed. Looking down on himself, he realized he was wearing grey pajamas.

“How did I get into this?”, he wondered.

He took off the grey trawler beanie he had been sleeping with and felt the smooth skin of his head. Sven panicked, as he realized his head was completely shaved.

“Get up and out of your beds, you sleepily worthless pieces of human excrement!", the instructor yelled.

Sven got up and blinked. He suddenly felt an intense urge to stand at parade rest, as did the other trainees in the room. Like Sven they all stood silently, one foot about 30 centimeters away from the other and the right hand resting against the back, the right thumb locked over left wrist and stared forward into the air. Sven did not understand why he did that. He stood there, waiting for something he did not understand. The Guard smiled under its mask, being satisfied that some of the initial reprogramming had already taken hold in the new batch.

As Sven stood there, looking forward like the other trainees, he noticed a strange feeling in his butt. What was there? Did he need to take a shit? He had never felt that feeling before. As he stood there in line with the others he tried to figure out what had happened to him. Thinking about this, he also realized that there was something around his penis constricting it.

“You will change into the training gear for the morning exercise”, the Guard said and pointed to the lockers. Sven and the others went to their lockers and took their training gear out. As Sven took of the pajama, he saw the black plastic chastity device on his penis. Sven was shocked.

“What did you do to my penis? Get this thing off!", another trainee started to protest. Sven was outraged, too. The Guard pressed a button on the little black box on his belt and all six trainees in the room started screaming in agony. Their wristbands emitted strong pain, radiating from the wrist into their body. As the pain stopped, the trainees were laying on the floor, panting in shock.

“Your will comply with your instructions and put on your training gear now. Talking is not required. If you fail to comply, you will get punished again.”, the Guard told them without any emotion in his voice. Sven hurried up to his locker and quickly changed into the grey training clothes. What hat he gotten himself into? Why did they treat them like this?

“Neatly fold your night clothes and put them in the designated spot.” The Guard told them and the instructees did as they were told. “Spread the shirt out on a flat surface, front side up. Take one side and fold it over the center, Repeat on the opposite side, Starting at the collar, roll the shirt as tightly as you possibly can until you reach the bottom. Wrap the bottom on the sausage that is left, smooth it out.”The Guard went around and checked it the night clothes were folded correctly and then told them to store them ways in their designated spot.

Then the Guard instructed them on how to build their beds: “Spread the bottom sheet, Starting at the foot of the bed, tuck the end of the sheet between the mattress and box springs, Go to the head of the bed and pull the other end of the sheet tight. Tuck the rest of the side of the sheet under the mattress, working your way to the head of the bed. Yes. We want the bed to be wrinkle free and smooth. A good day starts with a well made bed.”

Once he had finished Sven assumed the Parade Rest Position. When all the beds were made to standard, the Guard ordered them to stand in line. The smallest first, the tallest last. As Sven stood in line wearing a grey fitness shirt, grey compression shorts and grey gym shoes, he was very aware that the shape of his chastity device was clearly visible through the compression shorts. Sven felt ashamed. Tears started coming out of his eyes. At least the guard had instructed them to wear their trawler beanies, so nobody would see his bare dome. His face was covered under a similar grey face mask.

“When you enter or leave a building, hold your bracelet to the scanner next to the door. It’s to your own security. So we know where you are at all the time. Same when you enter or leave your room.” The Guard instructed and showed them. “When you are authorized to go so somewhere, the doors will open. When not they stay shut. Be careful if you try to often to go through a door you are not allowed, you will get punished.”

The trainees followed the Guard to a running track outside the building. At the track the Guard opened his tactical backpack, took off his tactical shirt, boots and pants. Underneath he was himself in grey grey compression shorts and a grey fitness shirt, then he put on his trainers. All while he kept the red covered helmet and face mask on. The Guard folded the uniform items he didn’t need neatly and put them into the backpack, while the trainees stood at parade rest, waiting.

“We will start a short stretching and warm up program.” The Guard shouted and instructed them to do Butt Kicks, Side Steps, Lunges and stretches.

“You will start a 10 kilometer morning run now! This means 20 rounds along this running track. Commence your training now!” ,the instructor commanded. All six men complied immediately, fearing further punishment. While they were running the Guard or instructor joined them and yelled encouragement from time to time.

“Faster, hurry up, I know you can do this.”

As Sven finished the first round, the wristband started blinking red and echoed a command: “Speed is below expectations. Increase your speed. Failure to comply will result in punishment.” Sven ran faster and the indicator lights on his wristband went to green again.

Just on the other side of the track, Adrian was whining on the ground. He had failed to comply with the program and received n pain shock as immediate punishment.

Even though the group had not finished the rounds, the instructor had motioned for them to assemble and again they stood in parade rest in a circle around their instructor. Nobody had told them, it just seemed to be the most natural thing.

“The wristband constantly collects biometrics of you trainees and compares them against the induction examination results. So we know what you are capable of. But we also want to release fully functional paramedics to the public, once the program is over. Thus we need to train you to a standard. The program we are runnings is designed to confront trainees with ideal exercise programs, to quickly adapt their bodies to the requirements. The program will transform your average or even under average male bodies into athletes within 81 days. For this we are working with a simple system of encouragement and punishment. If you fail you will be punished. If you exceed our expectations, you will receive rewards. You can also help your mates, which will spare your room mates from punishment.”, the Instructor told them.

Sven gave his hand to Adrian and helped him to run. As Adrian was slow Sven encouraged him every time he passed him and pushed him as well. So Sven was a bit faster then some fo the other trainees. When he had finished the 20th round and returned to the start, where another trainee was already waiting. Sven felt glad that he got through the training without punishment. He approached the other trainee and asked for his name. His wristband started blinking red. “Talking is not required.” , both wristbands echoed.

Sven thought not required doesn’t mean, not allowed. He could still ask and repeated his question. The other guy was about to answer, when both wristbands started blinking red rapidly. “Class 1 infringement.”, and Sven received a short jolt of pain. It was not as bad as before, but Sven did get the message. Talking was not required. He should only do what was required of him.

The bracelets of both Sven and the other trainee started glowing yellow and echoed: “Perform 30 pushups now. Counting 30, 29, ...” and both trainees started making pushups without any hesitation.

As all trainees gathered at the finish line, they went unconsciously into parade rest again. It was impressive how effective the initial reprogramming was. Their instructor explained the fitness level they would have to achieve in order to gratudate from the program:“We will train you to perform CPR on a mannequin for 25 minutes without loosing quality of pressure, depth or right interval. And you will be required to be able to do the so called “Murph”: 1 mile run, 100 pull-ups, 200 push-ups, 300 airsquats, 1 mile run, while wearing weight vest of 10 kg in under one hour. Additionally you will have intensive Respirator training and be proficient in many rescue techniques.”

Sven never thought he could achieve such a standard of fitness. But the initial training felt great to him. Although he could not see the instructors face, the man appeared very attractive to Sven with his trained body in the tight grey exercise gear. He did like the idea to be more like him.

The instructor took the trainees back to the barracks building and guided them to a shower room. “Strip completely naked and put your training clothes into your laundry bags, they are labeled with your ID number”, he ordered. Instinctively Sven took the one labeled “3234-13-012” and put his grey exercise clothes in.

As Sven complied, he saw the black chastity device on his penis again. He also felt the smooth skin on his skull. He looked around and was, that all other trainees got shaved like him, but had retained their body hair, too. Sven was particularly hairy around his pubes. He did like the hair, as it made him feel manly. At least they let him keep the pubic hair.

The Guard went around and collected the laundry bags.

The shower room looked strange to Sven. There were six individual shower cubicles equipped with some strange metallic devices. He had never seen something like this before. Sven had no idea how these showers worked. Where could he turn on the water?

“You can turn on the shower process by holding your bracelet next to the scanner on the left, slightly above your head.” The instructor explainted.

As Sven reached up and put his bracelet to the scanning spot, his hand was sized by by a metall claw. The claw did not allow his arm to move a bit from. Sven was chained to the shower station via one arm. Sven was somehow schocked. Still in shock he didn’t notice that a person had come from behind, grab his other arm. He felt a leather gloved hand taking his other arm and put it into the same kind of claw. Now he was essentially unable to move.

“Resistance is futile”, one instructor said, half mockingly.

He heard another trainee yell: “What is this? Nooooo”, and then then a cry of pain.

Sven tried to move but quickly realized that resistance to this system was pointless and didn’t want to risk pain.

Sven felt the Guard coming to him from behind, singing:

“And I will hold on

And never let go

You’re right beside me

So just close your eyes

I’ll never let go, you’re all that I need

So just close your eyes”

The old 90s hit from Rhodes.

Another metallic thing fixture with a shower faucet came down from the ceiling and its claws held his head firmly in place. Two pincer at the sides of his ears one in front.

“As you can see you have total loss of control over your bodies, trainees!", one of the Guards laughed. “And now will make sure your body hygiene is up to standards for your first day.”

Sven felt ice cold water spayed on his body from all sides and started to shiver. Then warmer water and soapy solution. When soap came into his eyes, it started to burn, so he pressed them close. A robotic arm with a shaver moved over his skull. Another robotic arm then started spraying a strange smelling orange foam over his entire body.

Sven suddenly felt the strange thing in anus again. The Guard was pulling something out and a lubricated tube into was inserted into his rectum.

“No reason to panic”, the Guard said. “These systems are designed to keep your bodies clean and healthy, they are not here to hurt you physically. The system will now clean you from the inside.”

Sven felt how water was pushed into his bowels and then his abdomen and lower gastrointestinal tract felt heavy.

“You may also experience mild muscle contractions or spasms. This is a sign the enema is working. It’s telling the muscles of your GI tract to push what was impacted stool out of your body.", the Guard told him and added gently: “Relax and breathe.”

Sven was chained in place like an animal, covered with a smelly orange foam and now this system filled his colons up with water. Sven felt a Guards leather gloved hand, gently massage his belly. “Massaging your stomach clockwise and anticlockwise helps the water soak all the waste and toxins”, The Guard told him.

The procedure was repeated three times, and then the Guard told him: “You’ll feel lighter once done”. Then Sven felt the original device being put back into his anus. He did not realize that another suppository with medication was sneaked into his anus again.

While the procedure was done to all the trainees the instructor watched.

“Do you remember it done to you, when you checked in, 4216-09-006?", the shower Guard asked.

“Sure. But now I get the purpose.”

“Yes.”

“The trainees will never use a toilet by themselves in the beginning. It is crucial for the initial training that we keep the trainees always supervised and with this deep feeling of loss of control. Psychological studies have proven that anal probing made men, makes them more compliant with orders.”

“I know”

“So if one of the trainees is difficult to control, a bigger butt plug sometimes does the job.”

The Guard pointed to one of the trainees who was not standing still as required.

“I guess we have a candidate.”

“Should I get a Size L?”

“Let’s give him two days and then we’ll see”

“By the way, you should be ready and clean as well for the next phase. Do you want to use the shower here or should I prologue the cleaning to give you some time to get clean?”

“I can as well do it here and enjoy the process and not only watch.", the Instructor said, stripped of, put his clothes into a laundry bag similar to the ones of the trainees.

4216-09-006 went into an empty cubicle, held his hand with his bracelet to the scanner and the claws closed to hold him.

“You are in for the ride.” The Guard laughed, closed the second claw and gently smashed the instructors butt. The instructor smiled as he closed his eyes.

Sven feld slightly warmer water spray of the foam, that had begun to get itchy. Then there was a spruce smelling gel being sprayed on him. And finally again water. When Sven looked down, as much as the head contraption allowed him, he saw, that all his pubic hair want off. Now Svens’ body was completely hairless except for his eyebrows and eyelashes.

Another robotic arm rose from the side and connected two small hoses to holes of his chastity device. Sven could feel body warm water being pumped through it, cleaning his member thoroughly.

The robotic arm from the ceiling extend a contraption in front of his face. “Open your mouth for dental cleaning” a loudspeaker said. As Sven opened his mouth, several instruments went into his mouth and cleaned his teeth.

Now warm water with lavender scent sprayed them again, followed by cold water. Finally the system ended by blowing air all over Sven’s body to dry him. The claws opened and metallic arms retracted. All six trainees were then release from their stations.

“I bet you never felt cleaner in your life. And all of this in only a couple of minutes.", the Guard remarked. Sven needed a moment to collect himself. What had just happened? He looked down his body. It was really smooth and clean.

He watched the other trainees closer. They were all completely bald, all wearing a black chastity device around their penis. A feeling of correctness washed over him. He looked perfect. Sven knew, getting rid of the unsightly pubic hair had been an entirely correct procedure. He also realized that they had taken control of his basic bodily functions.

He smelled the lavender of his shower water. It felt good.

The instructor came back in. Using the special shower cubicles was always an experience. He never felt so clean, so refreshed and ready for a new cycle of trainees. He was now clad in the standard grey BDU, grey face mask and helmet, fully kitted out for his duties. Under his mask he smiled broadly, something the shower guard noticed.

“I’ll take them from here, thanks for your help, man”, The instructor told the shower guard. “Yep, then I can process the next ones.”

And so the still naked, except for their chastity cages and butt plugs, trainees followed their instructor.