The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PARADISE AT THE TRAILER PARK

Chapter 9

Claire had very little memory of her first conditioning session with Flo. She had a vague memory of running some ungodly distance and stopping at the salon was water. Thankfully, Flo had invited them into the community. Her conditioning had been the most blissful experience in her life. As Flo’s special shampoo was absorbed into her scalp, it went directly to her brain cleansing it of old memories and thoughts and making it more receptive to training from Flo. She recalled sitting under the special dryer for the first time as it conditioned her to understand her new role within the community. No longer would her priorities center around herself. Instead, her priorities were obedience and service to the male members of the community. Her body existed only to pleasure them and for them to breed. So, it would be with Jennifer and Katie. Flo raised the chair after she had rinsed Jennifer’s hair.

“There now baby girl. How does that feel?” Jennifer had a lazy smile on her face.

“That feels so nice. Thank you.”

“From now on baby girl, you will call me ‘Momma’. All my girls do.”

“Yes, Momma.”

“We need to cut you hair so that your new curlers will work properly.” Jennifer nodded.

“Yes, please, Momma.” Flo proceeded to cut off two inches of Jennifer’s blonde hair. The chemicals that had invaded Jennifer’s brain both sedated her and made her highly suggestible. Flo began the process of putting Jennifer’s curlers into place.

“Jennifer, you love being in the chair and having your curlers put in. They feel so good and give you such a feeling of contentment and pleasure.” A smile came to Jennifer’s face. Flo was right. Her new curlers felt so wonderful. She could not imagine ever wanting to take them out. Her body felt tingly and aroused. Flo placed a pink hair net over Jennifer’s new curlers and guided her to one of the dryers. Jennifer sat down and relaxed. Her body still felt heavy and her mind was still awash with the drugs contained in the shampoo. Flo comforted her. “Jennifer, I am going to lower the hood and you can just lay back and relax. The dryer is going to help condition you so that you can become a productive member of the community. Is that what you want?” Jennifer only knew that she wanted what Flo wanted.

“Yes, Momma. More than anything.”

“Good girl. Now, just relax and let the dryer do its work.” Soon Jennifer’s face was bathed in a soft blue light. She was happy and comfortable. Flo adjusted the settings to provide a higher and slightly more painful conditioning session. Given the level of sedation in Jennifer’s bloodstream, she might feel a bit of discomfort, while her brain was cleansed and reprogrammed. Overall, the experience would be pleasant and even arousing at times. Flo next turned her attention to Katie, who was still slumped in her chair. “Now, Miss Katie, what to do with you.” It was a rhetorical question, but Flo knew that she needed to make sure that Katie’s editor would not think it odd that she simply gave up on a story that she had been passionate about. “First, let’s get you out of those clothes and into a proper uniform.” Katie rose and followed Flo into the back bedroom where a beautiful yellow housedress, white socks and sneakers awaited her.

When Katie emerged she looked like all of the other girls in the community with the exception that her hair had not yet been put into curlers, but that would happen soon enough. She was amazed at how comfortable her new clothes felt. She felt a new sense of belonging, but was concerned that unless her hair was properly done, she did not truly belong. She looked at Jennifer, who was now relaxing under the dryer as her mind was conditioned. “Will you do my hair like Jennifer’s?” Flo nodded.

“Of course, baby girl. But first I need your help. Are you willing to help me?” Katie nodded.

“Absolutely.”

“Good girl. I know you would not want to do anything that would disrupt the wonderful life we have here in the community. You and Jennifer will soon be members and we want you to be both obedient and productive. In order to make sure that life in the community goes on undisturbed, I need you to speak to that editor of yours and tell him that your little investigation was a bust and not worth pursuing. I also want you to submit your resignation as a reporter, so that you can join the community.” Flo had confiscated cell phones from both Jennifer and Katie. Once they began to receive conditioning, the phones were of no use to them. She handed Katie’s phone back. “Why don’t you call that editor now.”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

“You should call me Momma.”

“Yes, Momma.” Katie’s mind was still a bit cloudy, but with Flo’s help, she managed to locate the number for her editor. “Brad, this is Katie.”

“Hi, Katie, how’s your investigation going?”

“It’s not, the whole missing friends story is a bust. Turns out that both girls are living very happily in this area with new husbands. Looks like Sheriff Parker was right. Sorry, I jumped the gun.”

“No problem. It happens. I need to meet with you about covering that new theater opening.”

“Well, that’s the other thing. I have decided that being a reporter is not what I want to do. I’m sorry, but I have to resign.”

“But why?”

“I’ve found something more important to me. A place where I can be useful and productive. It’s important for me to become a part of that community.”

“I see. Are you sure?”

“Yes, very sure.”

“Well, I have enjoyed working with you and wish you the best.” Brad hung up. Katie handed her phone back to Flo.

“Good girl. Let’s continue your journey to becoming a part of the community.” She guided Katie up into the salon chair and put a cape around her new housedress to protect it. “We just want you to be comfortable and to relax.” Katie was already beginning to feel sleepy again. Flo lowered the chair back and began to wet Katie’s hair. She slipped on her gloves and squirted a generous amount of special shampoo into her palm and began to work it into Katie’s wet hair. It felt so good. So calming. So tingly. “Just relax baby girl and let Momma take care of you.” Katie did just that. Her pussy was so wet. Before long, Katie’s hair had been washed, cut to an appropriate length and received a new set of yellow curlers and a pink hairnet. Flo guided her over to the dryer and helped her sit down. Jennifer was almost done as Flo lowered the hood to begin Katie’s conditioning. She raised the hood from Jennifer’s head.

“How are we feeling baby girl.”

“I feel so good Momma. I just want a man to breed me.” Flo smiled.

“No worries baby girl. The community will make sure that you are properly bred and impregnated. I will be working on finding husbands for you and for Katie. Once you are married, your husbands will see to your training. Now, as soon as Katie has finished her first conditioning session, I will take you on a tour of the community. This will be your new home.” Jennifer nodded.

“I would like that very much Momma.” When Katie’s initial conditioning was complete, Flo raised the dryer hood. Katie’s eyes fluttered open. A smile came to her face.

“Did you have a nice rest?”

“Yes, Momma, I did. I feel so much better now.”

“How do your curlers feel?”

“They feel good.” Katie took a deep breath. “I feel like they control my pleasure.”

“They do baby girl. From now on, whenever you and Jennifer are having sex, your curlers will vibrate and increase the pleasure you are feeling. That’s why we keep our curlers in at all times. On occasion, I will do your hair again, but your curlers will be replaced. I want my baby girls to feel all the pleasure that they can.” Both Jennifer and Katie smiled. “Are you sorry that you won’t be working for the newspaper any more?”

“No, Momma, my place is here in the community, where I can obey and serve my husband and be bred.” That reminded Flo that she was supposed to call Bubba back. He had a couple of friends who had expressed an interest in joining the community and who would make excellent husbands for Jennifer and Katie. Flo led Katie and Jennifer around the trailer park and eventually they ended up at Bubba’s trailer. Flo knocked, but there was no answer. She had standing permission from Bubba to enter, so she led the girls in. The trailer was spotless, but they immediately heard grunting coming from the bedroom and then voices “Oh baby fuck me, fill me with you seed!” Flo knocked loudly on the kitchen door. A few minutes later, a very pregnant and naked Claire emerged.

“Sorry Momma. I did not know you were stopping by. Bubba was just giving me my afternoon fuck. I’m pregnant, but he needs his release at least twice a day.”

“I understand baby girl. Taking your husband’s seed is an important part of your function in the community. I was just showing Jennifer and Katie around and wanted to stop by to talk to Bubba.” Claire smiled. It was nice to see Jennifer and Katie in their new uniforms with the hair in curlers. It was a sign that they were well on their way to becoming productive members of the community. A few minutes later, Bubba emerged also naked. His cock was enormous and both Jennifer and Katie salivated that the thought of being fucked by something that large. “Son, it’s fine for Claire to be naked, but I expect you to have some clothes on when guests stop by.” Bubba look down ashamed. Only his mother could elicit that reaction from him. “Why don’t you finish fucking Claire and come down to the salon. Please bring Otis with you.”

“Yes, Momma.” Flo ushered Jennifer and Katie out of the trailer and pulled the door closed behind her. It was nice to see Bubba so happy and enjoying his wife. Even though Claire was pregnant, it was important for her to continue to serve Bubba. As the door closed, Claire smiled. She gave Bubba’s penis a couple of quick strokes.

“Come on honey, my pussy still needs to be stretched.” Bubba did not need any encouragement. Soon she was kneeling on the bed as he took her doggy style and finally filled her with yet another load of his cum. He never disappointed. She hoped that Jennifer and Katie would soon enjoy the regular breeding sessions that punctuated her life. When she was not cooking, cleaning or doing laundry, she was Bubba’s cum receptacle or one for any of the other male members of the community.

As Flo led Jennifer and Katie back toward the salon, they met Minister Jones and his wife on their way back from strolling along the creek. “Good day Flo and who do we have here?”

“Minister Jones, these are our two newest members of the community, Jennifer and Katie.” Minister Jones stepped forward and cupped their breasts with his hands. Both Jennifer and Katie knew from their conditioning that their bodies were subject to inspection by any male member of the community at any time. Refusing or showing offense would have been rude and a basis for punishment. Besides, both girls enjoyed his touch and felt a bit of arousal.

“So nice to meet you both. I think you will make excellent members of the community. I hope that Flo will bring you by my trailer very soon for counselling.” Both girls looked eagerly at Flo.

“Why yes, perhaps later today or tomorrow. They both need another conditioning session. I am also putting out some feelers to make sure that both of them have husbands very soon.” Minister Jones nodded.

“Absolutely, those nice pussies need to be filled with fresh cum and we want both of you to learn your place here in the community. I have spoken with a couple of young men who have expressed an interest in joining us and who will need wives. Both of them are African-American, but I think it’s important for us to diversify the community.” Flo nodded.

“That’s a wonderful idea. Please get me their contact information so I can reach out to them.”

“Happy to do that Flo. I think these young ladies would benefit from a couple of big black cocks to train their pussies. Their names are Kwanda and L’Shawn. They have been doing some landscaping work since they got out of prison, but I would love to help them get rehabilitated by joining the community.” Flo nodded. The community needed diversity and helping these young men would be a great start.