The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PARADISE AT THE TRAILER PARK

Chapter 8

On most days, Flo sat on the porch of her salon watching the world go by. It was from this perch that she first saw Ellie and Claire during one of the long runs last summer. Now, both girls were happy and productive members of the community and Claire would be producing her first grandchild. There was never much to see except the occasional car or pedestrian walking by. On some days, Claire or Ellie joined her. They both loved Flo and the life that she had given them. They only wished that other girls could find the happiness that they had discovered.

Katie Mills sat at her desk at the Herald Beacon, which was the local morning paper. She had been a reporter for only about eight months, but she was bored. Her editor sent her to endless grand openings of businesses and Town Council meetings, but nothing that Katie considered hard news. She desperately wanted a real news story that she could run with. About that time, her desk phone buzzed. “Katie Mills,” she said. It was her editor.

“Katie, please talk to this lady. She swears that a friend of hers has been kidnapped, but the Sheriff’s Office has given her the runaround.”

“Yes, Sir.” Katie picked up the phone. “This is Katie Mills, how can I help you?”

“Thanks for speaking with me. I don’t know where to start.”

“Tell me your name.”

“Jennifer. Jennifer Wilson.”

“Okay Jennifer, tell what you are concerned about.”

“It’s two friends of mine, Claire and Ellie. We used to run together. You know, training for long distance races. Well, about six months ago, they both just vanished. I had talked to Claire a few days before and she told me that she an Ellie were doing a long run and that she would call me the following week. Well, the next week came and went. No call. And then the week after that. I have tried to call both Claire and Ellie, but their cell phones say that their account has been closed.” Katie liked the sound of this. This seemed like a real crime story and she was going to have exclusive rights on it.

“I see. Did you check their apartments?”

“I did. The landlord said that both of them simply terminated their leases and moved out. He did say that they were with another woman and that all of them had curlers in their hair and were dressed alike.”

“That is strange. Do you know where they were planning to run when they disappeared?”

“Yes, Claire mentioned they were running on the outskirts of town. There isn’t much out there. I think there may be a trailer park. I just can’t believe that they would just willingly disappear. They were both dedicated runners training for a marathon.” Katie scratched her head. This was a mystery.

“Jennifer. Why don’t you and I meet where they would have started and we can see if we see anything that might help us located them.”

“Thank you so much. You have no idea. I am so worried, but I haven’t found anyone that will take this story seriously.”

“Don’t thank me yet. Let’s see if we can dig up any clues and go from there. Tomorrow is Saturday. Why don’t we meet up around 8:00am?”

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” Jennifer hung up. Katie called her editor.

“Brad, I spoke with Jennifer Wilson. She is worried about two friends who disappeared about six months ago while running out on County Route 261. She seems genuinely concerned. She called the Sheriff’s Department, but they are blowing her off. It’s worth a little checking.”

“Okay, but don’t waste a lot of time on this story. Besides, I want you to cover the groundbreaking for the new Mexaplex Cinema at the mall.” Katie rolled her eyes. This was not journalism. At least not the kind she was interested in. “Keep me posted.”

“Yes, Sir.” Katie hung up. How would she ever become an investigative journalist by covering the groundbreakings for movie complexes. At least the story about two missing runners had the potential for being a real story. She decided to call the Sheriff’s Office and see what, if anything, they had to say. She had gotten to know Sheriff Parker as a result of covering some of the council meetings. He seemed like a nice guy, but he was the stereotype fat sheriff, who played fast and loose with the rules and the law. “Hi, this is Katie Mills at the Herald Beacon, I was calling for Sheriff Parker to get his comment on a story I am writing for the paper.” A few minutes later, Sheriff Parker picked up the phone.

“Parker here.”

“Hi, Sheriff, this is Katie at the Herald Beacon.”

“How’s my favorite cub reporter?”

“Great Sheriff. Hope you are doing well. Listen, I am investigating a story about two missing runners, who were last seen over on County Route 621 back last summer. Anything you can tell me?” Sheriff Parker chuckled.

“I guess you have been talking to that crazy lady who thinks someone kidnapped her friends.”

“Well, yes. What makes you think she’s crazy?”

“She keeps calling here and asking us to investigate. Problem is, I have nothing to go on. I’ve been out to the state route and found nothing. I even sent a deputy to the girls’ apartment, but the landlord said they submitted their notice and left. He had rented the apartments, so I could not go in them. The trail is cold. And I really don’t see why she is so worked up.”

“I understand. She says the landlord said he remembered them coming back to the apartment to clean out their stuff with another woman and that all of them were wearing curlers.”

“Okay, so they had been to the beauty parlor. Where’s the crime?” Katie giggled.

“Sorry Sheriff, most women don’t go out in public with curlers in their hair.”

“Like hell, I see them all the time at the Dollar General.”

“Point taken. Thanks for speaking with me. I am going to do a little checking around. I will let you know if I find anything.”

“Okay, but don’t go harassing the folks living out there. That lady has been bothering people out there for months and she just needs to give it up. Her friends probably moved away and just didn’t tell her. If anything suspicious was up out that way, I would have heard it from Flo at the Peaceful Acres Trailer Park. She is a very nice lady and runs a nice salon.”

“I understand Sheriff. Perhaps I will go speak to Flo. If there is nothing to the story, I’ll be the first one to throw in the towel. Thanks again.” Katie hung up. What a strange reaction from the Sheriff. He seemed overly defensive. Maybe there was a story here. She would meet Jennifer the next day and poke around a bit. After talking to Katie, Sheriff Parker called Flo.

“Flo, this is Brian.”

“Hello Brian. How are you?”

“I’m fine, but I just wanted to give you a heads up. There’s a young reporter from the Herald Beacon poking around looking for those two girls that stopped by your salon back in the summer. Seems as though they had a friend, who wondered what happened to them.”

“Well, Sheriff, I am happy to report that both girls have become very happy members of the community and are now my daughter-in-laws. One of them is pregnant with my first grandchild. They could not be happier with their lives here in the community. They just needed a little bit of guidance, which I was happy to provide.”

“Flo, you are a gem. One of the most unselfish people I know. I just wanted you to be aware that these two ladies may be knocking on your door trying to stir up trouble.”

“No worries Brian. I have nothing to hide.” Flo liked Brian. He was a friend of Bubba and Otis and had cut them some slack when he could have tossed them in jail. He had also helped make sure that Ellie got the treatment she needed. If Brian had not brought her back, the future of the community might have been compromised. She would be careful.

The next day, Katie met Jennifer at the spot where Jennifer knew that Claire and Ellie had started their run. They chatted briefly and then got into Katie’s car to drive State Route 621. The drive was uneventful. Other than a few houses set back off the road, the only other residences were the large trailer park with a sign that read “Peaceful Acres—The Community Welcomes You.” As they drove by, Jennifer noticed that there was a woman sitting on the porch of the beauty salon. She waved. “I wonder if she saw Ellie and Claire. Remember, their landlord said that when they showed up to clean out their apartments, they all had curlers in their hair. She is wearing curlers.” Katie nodded. She pulled the car over half a block from Peaceful Acres.

“Let’s go talk to her. Perhaps she can help.” The two women walked toward Flo who was seated on the porch of the salon. Seated next to her was Melody, who had just finished a conditioning session. Her mind was empty and she was perfectly content. Katie and Jennifer walked up the steps to the porch. “Good morning. My name is Katie Mills and this is Jennifer Wilson. I’m a reporter with the Herald Beacon. I am investigating a story and I was hoping that you might be able to help. Flo smiled.

“It’s so nice to meet you both. It’s pretty bright out here, perhaps you would be more comfortable inside the salon?”

“Sounds good,” Katie said and followed Flo and Melody into the salon. Katie was instantly hit with the acrid smell of ammonia and perming chemicals. She noticed that both Flo and the other woman had their hair in curlers covered by a hairnet. They were both dressed similarly in a housedress, white crew socks and white sneakers. The salon was small, but very orderly.”

“Melody darling, why don’t you go back to your trailer. I think you have some chores that need to be done.” Melody nodded.

“Yes, Momma. Jake is waiting for me.”

“Good girl.” Flo gave her a gentle slap on the butt. Melody giggled. “Now, how can I help you ladies?”

“Back in the summer, two friends of Jennifer were running on a Saturday morning out and back on State Route 621. They disappeared and she had been searching for them but has not been able to find them. She is worried that something happened to them.”

“Oh my, I certainly hope not,” Flo said. “And where are my manners? You two must be thirsty, let me get you a drink.” Katie started to protest, but stopped. She did not want to seem ungrateful. A few minutes later, Flo returned with two tall glasses of what appeared to be lemonade and handed one each to Katie and Jennifer. “This is my special lemonade. Everyone loves it.” Both Katie and Jennifer sipped the lemonade.

“This is quite good. Thank you.” Flo smiled.

“It’s a special family recipe. I’m glad you like it.” Both Katie and Jennifer drank more. Both of them began to feel a bit tired.

“I’m sorry, I lost my train of thought,” Katie said.

“You were asking me if I knew anything about Jenniffer’s missing friends.”

“Oh, yes, sorry.”

“No apologies are necessary. I’m sure both of you most be very tired and even a bit sleepy.” Katie noticed that she was feeling a bit fatigued and Jennifer had slumped in her seat. “I think you will be happy to know that your friends are safe and well and living here at Peaceful Acres. They visited here the day they were running and desperately wanted to come live here. I did not want to disappoint them and so they joined the community.” Both Katie and Jennifer were fighting sleep. Their bodies were so relaxed. “I’m sure that both of you would make nice additions to the community once you have been properly conditioned.” Both Katie and Jennifer looked confused. Flo picked up her phone and called Claire. “Claire, baby, why don’t you come up to the salon. A friend of yours is here.”

“Yes, Momma.” Flo could hear some grunting. “I’ll come as soon as Bubba is finished with me.” They had slept in late, but Bubba really wanted some anal and Claire was happy to accommodate. She loved anal. It felt so good to have her hole stretched. She finally felt the wonderful reward of his cum filling her anus. At that moment, she too orgasmed. She wanted to cuddle up next to Bubba and sleep, but she had promised Flo she would come to the salon. She could not image what friend would have stopped by. She slipped on her housedress, socks and sneakers and left Bubba dozing.

“Baby, Momma needs me at the salon. Do I have permission to go?”

“Yeah, baby girl, but don’t stay too long. I need some breakfast.” She kissed him. She had to wipe the cum off that was running down her leg. She scooped it up with her hand and put it in her mouth. She had learned that she would never consciously waste any of Bubba’s cum. She walked up to the salon and entered. She saw two women seated in the waiting area of the salon. Their heads were slumped over. At first she did not recognize either of them, but then realized one was a friend from her days as a runner, Jennifer.

“Good morning Momma.”

“Good morning baby girl,” Flo said giving her a kiss on the cheek. “These girls came looking for you and Miss Ellie. I gave them some of my special lemonade and they are feeling very relaxed.” Claire walked over to Jennifer.

“Jennifer….Jennifer?” Jennifer raised her head and tried to focus on the voice.

“Claire? Is that you?” She hardly recognized Claire, who had gained a significant amount of weight and was also pregnant. She now wore her hair perpetually in curlers with a hairnet. Claire smiled. In Jennifer, she saw the image of what she had been and what, thanks to Flo, had been changed for the better. It was as if she could see the misery behind Jennifer’s sleepy eyes longing for change.

“Yes, Jen. This is my new home. Ellie is here too. We belong to the community now. It’s such a wonderful place. I am happier here than I have ever been. I have a wonderful husband now and I am pregnant.” Flo interjected.

“Baby girl, Jennifer and her friend, Katie, are here because they were afraid that you disappeared and were worried about you.” Claire smiled. She appreciated Jennifer’s concern, but it was totally misplaced. Becoming part of the community was the best thing that had ever happened to Claire. She could not imagine living any place else. She patted her now distended tummy. Thanks to Bubba, she would soon be a mommy. “I think both Jennifer and her friend would be nice additions to the community,” Flo said. Claire nodded.

“Yes, Momma. Can I help with their conditioning?”

“Of course, why don’t you take Jennifer back to my bedroom and help her get changed into a more comfortable uniform. Once she is in uniform, I will begin her conditioning.”

“Yes, Momma. What about Katie?”

“Once I had washed and set Jennifer’s hair, I will work on Katie.” Claire reached out for Jennifer’s hand.”

“Jen, it’s time for you to change into your uniform. We all wear them. They are so comfortable and will help you relax.” Jennifer stood and followed her friend back to Flo’s bedroom. On the bed was a light pink housedress, white crew socks and a new pair of white sneakers. “Soon you will understand how wonderful it is to be part of the community. You will learn to serve and obey and Flo will select a husband to breed you.” Jennifer’s mind was foggy, but that sounded nice. Her new uniform felt wonderful. Claire guided her back out into the salon and up into the chair. Flo had placed a rolling tray with aqua green curlers. Jennifer leaned back. The chair was comfortable.

“Let’s begin,” Flo said.