The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PARADISE AT THE TRAILER PARK

Chapter 10

Flo was delighted with the idea of inviting two African-Americans to join the community. While the community was not racist, it was clearly exclusively Caucasian because most of its members were related in one way or another. She called Minister Jones and asked that he have Kwame and L’Shawn call her as soon as possible to discuss joining the community. She also decided that it would be prudent to speak with Sheriff Parker to make sure that both of these men had been rehabilitated. After all, they were convicted felons, but everyone deserves a second chance and there was no reason to believe that they could not become productive members of the community. She phoned the Sheriff’s office and asked if Brian could stop by the salon during his normal patrol. The receptionist agreed to pass on Flo’s message.

Jennifer and Katie were back under the dryers receiving their second conditioning session when Sheriff Parker entered the salon. “Hi, Flo. I got a message you wanted to see me.”

“Hey, Brian. Thanks for stopping by.” Flo checked on the progress of the girls’ conditioning.

“I see that Katie will be joining the community. She was a good reporter at the newspaper, but a bit too nosey for her own good.” Flo nodded. “I tried to discourage her from bothering you, but she just would not back off.”

“She’ll be much happier here in the community. Both she and Jennifer will make excellent wives and mothers. Which brings me to the reason I asked you to stop by. Minister Jones has asked that we invite two young African-American men to join the community. He has recommended Kwame Miller and L’Shawn Williams and I am very supportive of the idea. However, I understand that both of them have done time in prison.”

“Yes, Kwame was convicted of automobile theft and L’Shawn was convicted on armed robbery. The both served time at the Smithson Correctional Farm. They were both model prisoners and were released early last year for good behavior. Since then, they have started their own landscaping business and have shown no indications that they cannot be trusted. In fact, L’Shawn has hired several other young men released on probation to work in the landscaping business. As far as I’m concerned, they have paid their debt to society.” Flo smiled.

“That’s exactly what I wanted to hear. If they agree to join the community, Jennifer and Katie will become their wives. We have never had any black members of the community and it’s long overdue. Thanks Brian.”

“You’re welcome Flo. I think it’s a wonderful idea. I’m sure that Jennifer and Katie will love being bred by two black men.” Flo nodded.

“Once they have finished their conditioning, they will understand that any male member of the community is entitled to use their bodies for sexual pleasure.” Brian smiled.

“Sometimes I wish I lived in the community.”

“You are always welcome to join. You’re not married, but we could find you a wife in no time.” Brian laughed.

“I’ll give it some thought.” He walked back out to his cruiser and headed back out on his rounds. Flo called Minister Jones and asked that he contact Kwame and L’Shawn and invited them over for a meeting to discuss joining the community. Minister Jones was delighted. He had been hoping that Flo would be willing to diversify the community, but he was afraid that she would be reluctant to invite new male members from outside her family. Her response had been a pleasant surprise and he quickly found the numbers for Kwame and L’Shawn.

“Hi, Kwame, this is Minister Jones at Peaceful Acres. A few weeks ago, you and I were talking about whether there was a place for you in our community. I am pleased to report that the community would love to have you and L’Shawn join us.” Minister Jones could tell that Kwame was a bit emotional. His life had probably been a series of disappointments and frustrations, but being invited to join the community was a significant event that would change his life and L’Shawn’s life for the better. It was also have a wonderful impact on the community.

“Thank you so much Minister Jones, I was so hoping to join, but really expected that you were calling to give me bad news.” Minister Jones laughed.

“Joining the community will change your life for the better. There are rules, but the rules help the community to function properly and every member agrees to uphold them.”

“What type of rules?” Kwame asked.

“First and foremost, you and L’Shawn will be required to take wives.”

“But, neither me nor L’Shawn even has a girlfriend.” Minister Jones smiled.

“No worries, two women in the community will be selected by Flo to become your wives. Each of the women in the community receives conditioning so that they understand that their minds and bodies belong to the community and that they exist to pleasure their husband and the male members and to be bred. Flo will select your wives and you will be responsible for breeding them.” Kwame swallowed.

“What if they don’t want to be married to black men?”

“The women in the community learn to serve and obey. The decision about who they marry and who breeds them is made for them. Their role is strictly to serve and pleasure their husbands and to serve as breeding stock. They are not entitled to have opinions and any disobedience is strictly punished. I counsel all of the new girls that join the community to ensure that they are ready to serve.”

“The community sounds like a place where both L’Shawn and I would be very happy.”

“I believe that you would be. However, both you and L’Shawn need to speak to Flo as soon as possible.”

“Yes, I understand. I will speak to L’Shawn and call her this afternoon.” Kwame hung up the phone. He could hardly believe what he had heard from Minister Jones. The community sounded like paradise. He hoped that L’Shawn would agree, but there was no question in his mind that he would join. After speaking with L’Shawn, Kwame called Flo.

* * *

“Miss Flo, my name is Kwame Hampton. Minister Jones asked that I call you about myself and L’Shawn Jefferson joining Peaceful Acres.”

“How nice to finally speak with you Kwame. I have been looking forward to speaking with you and with L’Shawn. I hope you will be joining the community.”

“Yes, Miss Flo, we are both very excited to become members of the community. Minister Jones has been very helpful and encouraging to us.”

“I’m so glad. I have wanted to diversify our community for so long and I think you and L’Shawn will be wonderful additions. I’m sure that Minister Jones told you that part of joining the community is agreeing to be married to one of the girls, who will serve and pleasure you. Each of the girls in the community receives thorough conditioning to make them submissive sexually to the male members of the community. In fact, I have two new girls who are available as wives for you and L’Shawn. In addition, all of the other girls in the community are available to any male member. Our girls are happiest when they are being bred regularly.”

“We both look forward to moving in.”

“I will have two trailers prepared for you. I hope this weekend is not too soon.”

“No Ma’am.”

“Wonderful. Let’s say 10:00am. I will have your new wives ready to meet you and you can spend some time together getting to know one another.” Kwame hung up the phone. This sounded too good to be true. He had always worried that being an ex-con would make it impossible to integrate back into society, but now, with the help of Flo, he would be doing just that and would have a woman he could fuck regularly. He called L’Shawn and they chatted for almost an hour. Just thinking about moving into the community made his dick hard. He had fucked a few white girls in the past and loved how soft they were and how they smelled. Each of them told him that nothing they had ever felt compared to his hard 10″ cock. As Flo hung up, Bubba entered the salon.

“Hi Momma. Just wanted to let you know that a few of the men in the community are not happy about having black men invited to join us.” Flo frowned. She had always been passionate about being fair to everyone notwithstanding their race and she had hoped that other members of her family would share those views.

“Tell them I am very disappointed in them. If they want to come talk to me, that is fine, but the community is going to be integrated just as soon as Kwame and L’Shawn can relocate here. They will be treated as equal members of the community without exception and they will have the same privileges that you, Otis and the other men enjoy.” Bubba put his hand up.

“I totally agree with you Momma and Otis does too.” Flo looked hurt. She had worked very hard to establish a community dedicated to shaping the minds of women to accept their traditional roles of serving and pleasing men. She was not about to allow that work to be derailed based on petty prejudices. “If they cannot accept a diverse community, then they will have to leave, but their wives will remain to service other men.” Bubba nodded. That type of penalty would silence any dissent.

“Once Kwame and L’Shawn have joined us and taken wives, I want to look for at least one black woman to join us. I have some skills when it comes to styling African-American hair, but I think my shampoo will work just fine to start the conditioning process. Bubba nodded. When Momma made up her mind, he knew that she would not easily change it. He admired her devotion to treating all of the members of the community equally. He also knew that there would come a time when Kwame and L’Shawn would want to breed Claire and Ellie and it would be their right to do so. “I will be adding conditioning so that all of the girls in the community will accept and desire being fucked by black men. In fact, please have Claire and Ellie stop by for their next conditioning session.”

“Yes, Momma.” Flo could sense hesitance in Bubba’s voice. He and Otis needed to set that example that Kwame and L’Shawn were welcome members of the community and that meant that Claire and Ellie both needed to receive a good fucking from the newest members.

“We have talked about this many times. I know that Claire is your wife and that you love her, but it is important that she is bred by as many men as possible. It is healthy for her and helps reinforce her conditioning that her body exists to pleasure men. She has been conditioned to understand this and it’s important that you do too. She will still live with you and serve you, but her pussy will receive seed from other men, including Kwame and L’Shawn. She is pregnant now with your child, but, in the future either Kwame or L’Shawn may impregnate her and that pregnancy will fill her with the same joy she has now.” Bubba nodded. He knew that Momma was right.

“Thanks Momma. I’ll tell Claire that she needs to see you for some new conditioning.” Flo smiled.

“Good boy. This is going to work out fine and the community will be so much stronger because of our diversity. Kwame and L’Shawn will be every bit as much your brothers as Otis is. Welcome them and allow them to pleasure your wife and they will share theirs with you.” Bubba left the salon and headed back to his trailer. Claire was waiting for him.”

“Baby, how about you put another load of your cum in me. My pussy feels so empty.” Bubba dropped his jeans and Claire led him back into the bedroom. He was grateful for her eagerness to please him. He loved fucking her and soon he would love seeing her fucked by the newest members of the community. For the second time that day, he filled her with his cum. As she lay next to him cuddling, he told her about his conversation with Flo.

“Momma says that two new men will be joining the community, Kwame and L’Shawn.”

“Are they relatives?” she asked in her childish voice. Bubba chuckled.

“No silly girl, they are African-American. Momma wants the community to become more diverse.”

“What is diverse?” she asked. In the months since she had joined the community, Claire had seen a sharp decline in her IQ. Her conditioning had helped her to understand that her duties in the community were simple and did not require the brain power that she had once needed in her old job. She gladly agreed that less thinking was better for her and Flo obliged. It felt better not to think or to worry about big words.

“Diversity means people from different races.”

“Oh, I see. Will they want to fuck me?”

“I’m sure they will.”

“I’ve heard black guys have really big dicks.” She cuddled next to Bubba again. “But not as big as my daddy.”