The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PARADISE AT THE TRAILER PARK

Chapter 7

Flo guided Melody and Christy down to Minister Jones’ trailer. They had spent about two hours cleaning up their new trailers and unpacking their suitcases. As they walked, Christy held hands with Howard and Melody with Jake. Both girls looked adoringly at the soon-to-be husbands. Their only thoughts were how could they pleasure them and serve them. Minister Jones was waiting and the girls were escorted into his trailer.

“Minister Jones will meet with the girls in private to instruct them in their new roles in the community. Girls, you will obey Minister Jones completely. No request by him is improper.”

“Yes, Momma,” the girls said in unison.

“I will come pick you up in an hour of so.” She closed the trailer door behind her and Howard and Jake followed her back to the salon. Minister Jones guided Melody and Christy back to his bedroom. This seemed like an odd place to counsel them in Melody’s mind, but she knew that she was not entitled to have an opinion, only to obey and submit.

“Please remove your clothes,” Minister Jones said matter of factly. “You may leave your socks on.” Again, the request seemed out of place, but both Melody and Christy knew from their conditioning that no request from any male member of the community could be refused, no matter how unusual. To refuse with be the height of disrespect. Both girls immediately removed their housedresses and underwear. Minister Jones was happy to see that both girls had their pussies shaved. Flo was always good about that detail. Just receiving an order had made both of the girls wet.

“As members of the community, it will my duty to oversee your spiritual development. Your bodies will soon become the property of your husbands, but, in reality, you are owned by the community. That means that it will be your responsibility to ensure that any male member of the community is sexually satisfied. This starts at home with your husband, but extends all of the men in the community, including myself. If, at any time, you feel any doubts about your role, you should immediately come to me or to Flo. Both girls nodded.

“Yes, Sir.”

“Pleasuring the men in the community means that all of your holes are fair game.” He guided Christy over and positioned her so that her hands were on the dresser and her ass was up. “Good anal sex will makes your husbands happy and give you both incredible pleasure.” He dropped his shorts to reveal a rock hard cock that was easily 8 inches. He lubed his cock and Christy’s anus. “You will feels some pressure at first, but that will become pleasure.” He gradually pushed into Christy. She had never experienced anal before and her anus was tight, but soon Minister Jones had penetrated her and was beginning to pump in and out. Christy’s eyes rolled back. The curlers in her hair seemed to vibrate and magnify the pleasure she was feeling.

“That feels so good. Harder please.” Minister Jones accommodated her request. His other hand began to fondle her tits. A few minutes later he came filling her with his cum.

“What do you say?”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“Good girl. Now, Melody, please get on your knees and clean my cock.” Melody instantly fell to her knees and began to lick his shaft. This developed into a blow job and he came again filling her mouth with more cum. Her curlers also seemed to enhance the pleasure that was flooding her mind. “Good girl, now swallow.” Melody did. The cum tasted so wonderful. “Good girl. I can see that both of you are going to be welcome additions to the community. I will tell Flo that your wedding ceremonies will be tomorrow afternoon.” Both of the girls smiled. Minister Jones also spent time reviewing the wedding vows that both Christy and Melody would recite. They were identical to the ones that Ellie and Claire had used. As she recited them, Melody broke down in tears.

“What’s wrong Melody?” Christy asked.

“Also remember that your fondest desire as members of the community is to be impregnated by your husbands. Any birth control that you may have brought with you must be immediately destroyed. It is the devil’s drug. Your bodies are designed to receive your husbands’ seed and we don’t want anything to interfere with that process.” The girls nodded again. “Now, you may put your clothes back on. I will look forward to our next counselling session.” Minister Jones texted Flo and informed her that the girls were finished with counseling. Flo had been watching Claire, who was undergoing more conditioning. Her body was experiencing so much pleasure that she practically orgasmed in the chair. Flo monitored her carefully, because she was pregnant. She knew that the electroshocks would not endanger the baby. When the cycle was complete, Flo lifted the dome.

“How are we feeling baby girl?” Claire smiled.

“That felt so good Momma. I love being in the chair.”

“I know you do. It’s good for you. We want your mind empty so you can focus on Bubba’s needs. He is the most important thing in your world and you need to devote yourself completely to serving and obeying him.” Claire nodded. She loved Bubba. Being his fuck doll was the most important thing to her. “Remind Ellie that she is due for some more conditioning.”

“Yes, Momma. I will,” Claire said as she headed back to her trailer. Bubba was waiting. She cuddled up next to him. “Honey, will you still fuck me even though I am pregnant?”

“Damn straight,” Bubba responded. “What good are you if I can’t fuck you?” Claire smiled.

“That’s what I wanted to hear,” she said kissing his cheek. She removed her housedress and underwear and prepared to receive his penis. She knew instinctively now when it was time for her fucking, which was multiple times a day. She loved it. It made her feel completely submissive and completely obedient. Few things felt better than to have Bubba’s cum running out of her pussy and down her legs.

Meanwhile, Flo headed down to pick Melody and Christy up from Minister Jones’ trailer. As she entered both of the girls were giggling in response to a story that Minister Jones was telling. “Well, baby girls, how was your counseling session?”

“It was wonderful,” Melody said, “I learned so much from Minister Jones.”

“Me too,” Christy said, “I feel so much better now.”

“Both of them were fun to work with. I look forward to future counselling sessions.” The girls nodded and followed Flo back toward the salon.

“So girls, tell me what you learned in counselling?” Flo asked, knowing the answer. Christy spoke up first.

“I learned that even though I am not sexually experienced, I can please a real man, which is my purpose. It was so nice being filled with his cum and knowing that I was making him happy. I just hope that I can make Howard happy.”

“I know you will,” Flo said. “How about you Melody?”

“I enjoyed having Minister Jones take charge of me. Giving him the pleasure he deserves also made me feel good. My conditioning has really helped Momma.” Flo smiled. This was exactly the way things should be. Girls like Melody and Christy needed to learn their place and to understand that being submissive and obeying were a reward in and of themselves. Once the girls understood that basic concept, their lives were so much happier. Flo had always resented the notion of equal rights for women and all of the political hype that surrounded it. From her standpoint, women were born to be subservient to men and any deviation from that was unnatural. All of her work in conditioning women to join the community was essentially resetting their natural instincts that had been corrupted. By conditioning their minds, she was doing them a wonderful favor. The girls understood and appreciated it.

Flo scheduled the double wedding for Christy and Melody for the next afternoon. They would spend the night in her trailer and Howard and Jake would stay in their new trailers. Once married, the girls could move in and begin their duties. Flo had asked that Ellie and Claire help them adjust to their new lives in the community and to observe the protocols that applied to them. This included the fact that any male member of the community was entitled to have sex with them and there was no basis for refusal. This was something that Ellie and Claire had found difficult at first. They were happy to serve their husbands sexually, but not so enthusiastic when it came to other males members.

On one occasion, Ellie had been cleaning the trailer while Otis was away. The next-door neighbor had stopped by for a visit. She greeted him at the door. She was abiding by Otis’ rule and so she was naked except for her socks and sneakers. The neighbor advised her that his wife was sick and that he had not had sex in several days and wanted to sleep with her. Ellie told him that Otis was away, but she needed to ask his permission. He left, but soon Ellie was visited by Flo, who was extremely unhappy with her.

“Ellie, you have violated one of the most important rules of the community. When any male member of the community asks to have sex with you, the only response is ‘it would be my pleasure.’” Ellie was embarrassed and ashamed of herself. She knew the rules, but did not obey them. “This violation must be punished.” When Otis got home, he also was unhappy. He had talked to his mother who had advised him of the breach of community etiquette. He was also a bit humiliated.

“You have violated one of our most sacred rules. You must be punished.” Otis kept a wooden paddle on the wall for just such an occasion. He had Ellie bend over and paddled her until her bottom was blood red. She wept uncontrollably and asked for his forgiveness. “You must apologize to Walter.” Otis called Walter and invited him over. “I think Ellie has something to say to you Walter.” In a quivering voice, Ellie spoke.

“Sir, I am so very sorry for failing to obey and failing to offer my body for your pleasure. I hope that you will give me another chance.” Walter nodded.

“That’s better.” With Otis’ permission, Walter led Ellie back to the bedroom and fucked her for at least an hour. The waves of pleasure were interrupted by pain from her sore bottom. “I hope you will learn from this experience. The community owns you and you will submit your body when requested and you will enjoy the experience.”

“Yes, Sir,” Ellie whimpered. She was completely ashamed of how disrespectfully she had treated Walter. It was embarrassing to Otis as well, because he knew that no request for sex by any male member of the community could be questioned or refused. Otis had fucked Walter’s wife on several occasions without any resistance. After that incident, Ellie learned and was eager for any fucking that came her way. She loved Otis, but would never embarrass him again. She only hoped that he would forgive her and that the incident would be forgotten. All she wanted was to get pregnant like Claire.

°°°

Wedding days were always happy days in the community, because it meant that a new couple or two were joining and embracing the new lifestyle that Flo had created. Today, it was Melody and Christy’s turn to recite their vows and become property. They were willingly surrendering all of their rights of self-determination in exchange for the pleasure of serving and obeying their new husbands. Both girls looked wonderful in their brand new uniforms. Flo was proud of both of them for making such wonderful progress with their conditioning. They told her how much they were looking forward to submitting to and pleasing their new husbands. This was as it should be. Both Howard and Jake were more than ready to help their new wives adjust to life in the community. Bubba and Otis had given them suggestions about what they should expect and behaviors that should not be tolerated. From Bubba’s standpoint, unless they were having sex at least twice a day, they were not using the girls properly. “Remember, they exist for your pleasure, which means regular and frequent sex. When you are not fucking them, they need to be doing chores like laundry, cooking and cleaning. Idle time only diminishes their conditioning.”

“Can I keep Christy in the nude while she is in our trailer?” Howard asked.

“Of course you can,” Otis said, “I keep Ellie nude and in a state of almost constant arousal. I also require her to wear a butt plug to keep her rear hole stretched. It’s all about what works for you. Also, be sure that Melody and Christy see Flo once a week for conditioning.” This was exactly what he wanted to hear. I almost every serious relationship he had been in, there were always times where his girlfriend pushed back against some desire he had. It usually meant the end to the relationship. No more. In the community, the men’s needs and desires came first and their wives knew and honored this sacred rule. Flo was the only female with any authority in the community. Even the men did not question her decisions because they knew that she was the key to their happiness.

Both Melody and Christy fit in well as the newest members of the community. They both adored their new husbands and no request went unsatisfied. Like Ellie, Christy spent her days in the trailer completely nude, except for her socks and sneakers. She loved the feeling of freedom it gave her and it made Howard happy, which was even more important. As it turned out both Howard and Jake had voracious sexual appetites. Melody and Jake were having sex five or six times a day and Melody hoped that she would soon be pregnant. She had discontinued her birth control as Minister Jones had instructed and was grateful for each load of sperm that Jake deposited in her. Her life was as perfect as it could be and she could not imagine how lucky she was to have found the community.