The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PARADISE AT THE TRAILER PARK

Chapter 6

Flo gently wrapped a towel around Melody’s wet hair. She then turned her attention to Christy. Christy’s blonde hair fell almost to the middle of her back. That was much too long for Flo to work with and to have proper placement of her new curlers. “Momma needs to cut your hair baby girl, please lean forward.” Christy obeyed. The thought of protesting or becoming emotional did not even enter her now empty mind. All she knew was that she needed to obey Flo. With several careful cuts, Flo removed several inches of Christy’s hair so that it was closer to shoulder length. She then began to insert the curlers that would control Christy’s mind. With the insertion of each curler, Christy lost a little more control. Finally, Flo was done and she finished with a new pink hair net.

“How does that feel baby girl?” Christy sighed.

“They feel so good Momma.” Flo smiled. There was nothing quite as rewarding to her than relieving a young woman of the burden of thinking. It was so much nicer just to obey.

“Let’s get you out of those clothes and into your uniform.” Christy followed Flo into the back room, where Flo had laid out a new periwinkle colored housedress, a pair of white crew socks and a new pair of white sneakers. “You’ll be so much more comfortable in your new clothes.” Christy removed her old clothes and slipped into her new clothes. They felt so comfortable and were so much more appropriate for a member of the community. Flo led her back to the dryer to complete the next phase of her conditioning. Once under the dome, Christy’s face was bathed in a soft blue light. Her ears were filled with the binaural beats and soft whispers telling her to relax and obey. Slowly, she dropped into a deep hypnotic state. She was beginning to understand what was expected of her. Learning to serve and obey would be a source of great pleasure.

Flo moved on to Melody and soon she too was dressed in her uniform and under the dryer. Both girls had lazy smiles on their faces as their minds were emptied of old thoughts and memories and replaced with an unquenchable desire to submit and to obey. Flo had decided that Christy would make a perfect wife for Howard. She was a bit young, but certainly more than ready to be bred. When the conditioning was complete, Flo woke Christy. “Baby girl, can you hear me?”

“Yes, Momma. I hear.”

“Good girl. Your mind and your body belong to me now. How are you feeling?”

“I feel really good Momma. I just want to serve and obey.”

“Good girl. What do you think of Howard?”

“He is nice. I have not spoken to him much.”

“Actually, he loves you very much. And you feel the same way about him. As long as you have known him, you have desperately wanted to marry him and to have his children. He will make the perfect husband for you and you live to obey and serve him.”

“Yes, Momma. Howard is really handsome.”

“Yes, he is. More than anything, you want to be his wife. Serving and pleasuring him will be the purpose of your life from now on.”

“Yes, Momma. I want to be his wife. I want to serve and pleasure him.”

“Good girl.” Flo called Bubba. “Son, the girls have finished their initial conditioning session. Why don’t you bring Howard and Jake back to the salon. You can help them start to unpack. I am going to take the girls down to the trailers so they can begin cleaning.”

“Yes, Momma,” Bubba said. Howard and Jake had been watching a porn flick with Otis. Both of them were still recovering from the blowjobs that Ellie gave them. Jake could not believe how nice it would be to live in Peaceful Acres, but Howard was depressed. He had no wife or girlfriend. Living in a trailer by himself would be awful. They followed Bubba back to the salon where Flo and the girls were waiting. When she saw Jake, Melody sprang to her feet and ran over to hug him.

“Oh Jake, thank you for bringing me to live in Peaceful Acres. This is the perfect community for us to make a home.” At first Jake was surprised to see Melody with her hair in curlers wearing a housedress. Flo intervened.

“Young lady that will be enough of that. I expect members of the community to act with decorum. Any more of that behavior and you will be severely punished.” Melody stepped back ashamed of her outburst.

“Yes, Momma. I understand.” When Christy saw Howard, it was all she could do to restrain herself from the same outburst as Melody. While Bubba, Otis and Jake were good looking, Howard was the most handsome man she had ever seen. She could not believe that she had never noticed it before. What a fool she had been. She only hoped that he would give her a second chance to show her love and devotion to him.

“Howard, I think Christy has something she would like to say to you. Christy?”

“I’m so sorry that I have not told you how much I love you. I hope you will let me have a chance to prove I can be a good wife to you.” Howard was dumbstruck. He had always been attracted to Christy, but assumed that his feelings were not shared by her. Now, for the first time, he was finding out that was not true.

“Why…why…yes, Christy. I would be honored to have you as my wife.” Christy’s eyes filled with tears. She was grateful that he was still willing to give her a chance to redeem herself. Flo smiled. Having both Melody and Christy as members of the community would be a nice addition. They both needed much more conditioning, but their attitudes were much improved. She leaned up and kissed him.

“Okay,” Flo intervened, “the boys have work to do and you two are due for another conditioning session.” She ushered the girls back to the conditioning chairs and helped them to take a seat. “We need to help you focus on how to submit and pleasure your husbands to be.” Both girls leaned back in the chairs and breathed deeply. Flo lowered the hoods and started the program. Soon both girls closed their eyes. Their faces were bathed in a soft blue light. Their minds were being emptied and filled with new thoughts of submission and obedience. “Now, you boys get the stuff unloaded and when Melody and Christy are finished, I will bring them down. They need at least another couple hours of conditioning. The boys left. Flo knelt down and removed the girls’ sneakers. It was clear that the program was giving them pleasure, because she could see that their backs were arching and toes curling. The conditioning helped them to associate obedience with pleasure. Obeying and pleasing their new husbands would be as normal and natural as breathing. It was not unusual for conditioning to bring girls to orgasm and Melody and Christy were no exception.

The conditioning process had been developed by Flo as part of her plan for the community at Peaceful Acres. She strongly believed that a productive and happy community depended upon the members of that community understanding their responsibilities. That was particularly true of the women, because they played such an important role in the home. Flo wanted women who were devoted to their husbands, passionate about keeping a clean home, and enthusiastic about becoming pregnant. Her experience with her own boys had been very disappointing. They tended to date girls who had none of the qualities Flo wanted but were, instead, shallow and uncaring about the boys’ welfare. Flo decided that she needed to create a system to produce desirable mates.

After reading extensively, she came across a local psychologist, Dr. Hoffbauer, who was promoting a system of behavior modification that employed medication and hypnosis. He was not mainstream, but his work was exactly what Flo had in mind. She contacted him and he helped her design a system to condition new female members of the community. He produced a special shampoo for her that altered each patient’s brain chemistry to make them highly obedient and submissive. This was combined with hypnosis to induce complete obedience and submission. Flo’s first efforts with the system devised by Dr. Hoffhauer met with limited success. She tried the system on two young women residing in Peaceful Acres when they came in for their regular appointments. The shampoo followed by hypnosis rendered the women compliant, but not completely docile and the effects lessened over time.

Flo went back to Dr. Hoffbauer for help. He increased the dosage of medicine in the shampoo, but also suggested a system of conditioning that could be incorporated into Flo’s hair dryers. Dr. Hoffbauer modified Flo’s dryers to deepen trance and to provide a mild form of electro-shock therapy to render the occupant of the chair completely docile and fully compliant. He also suggested that those women receiving treatment should be dressed in a uniform to help further reduce any sense of individuality. The new system worked well and both women asked Flo for additional conditioning time because of how pleasurable it felt. After two sessions of conditioning, the changes were permanent and irreversible. Flo also created a simple uniform that was mandatory for those women who underwent treatment. By the time that Claire and Ellie arrived at Peaceful Acres, the system was more than ready to convert them into happy members of the community.

Flo checked on Melody and Christy. Their conditioning was going well. Both girls had vacant smiles on their faces. It was clear that they were enjoying the process and would be much happier when their conditioning was complete. About that time, Claire entered the salon with a broad smile on her face. “Momma, I have wonderful news, I’m pregnant.” Flo embraced her.

“I am so proud of you baby girl. You are going to make such a wonderful baby momma,” Flo said patting Claire’s belly. This is what Claire had been hoping for since she married Bubba. Serving and obeying him meant having his children. Claire had worried that she was never going to get pregnant. Bubba had done his job. He regularly filled her with his cum in all of her holes. This gave her so much pleasure, but she felt she was letting him down. Ellie was having similar issues, but Flo had told them to have patience. She told them that all of the running that had done prior to joining the community was probably the cause. This made Claire sick. How could she and Ellie have been so stupid. They must have run past Peaceful Acres a dozen times before they stopped for water. So much wasted time. She took solace in the fact that they were now members of the community and she was pregnant. She looked over at Melody and Christy in the chairs.

“They look so happy and peaceful.”

“They are baby girl. They will be wonderful additions to the community. Just like you and Ellie have been. They will need you to help them learn their purpose.” Claire nodded.

“Serving and obeying our husbands is so wonderful. All I want is for Bubba to be happy and sexually satisfied.” Flo smiled. Claire had succinctly stated the purpose of every woman who was a member of the community. Their lives prior to joining the community were unimportant and often toxic. Flo simply cleansed their minds and gave them the happiness that was so often missing. Not a single member of the community ever complained or wished to leave. Claire sat down and untied her white sneakers.

“Momma?”

“Yes, baby girl.”

“Can I spend some more time getting conditioned? I love the way it makes me feel.”

“Of course you can baby girl. Melody and Christy are almost done. You can slip right into the chair and we’ll have you completely relaxed in no time.” About 10 minutes later, Flo lifted the domes and Melody and Christy opened their eyes.

“How are my baby girls feeling?”

“I feel wonderful,” Melody said.

“Me too Momma. Is Howard around. I really miss him,” Christy said, “I want to be his wife so badly.” Flo smiled.

“That’s fine baby girls. I have made arrangements for both of you to meet with Minister Jones in preparation for your wedding ceremony. He will counsel you on how to be subservient to your new husbands. Minister Jones conducts all of the marriages in the community. He is a wonderful man and I think you will enjoy spending time with him. Now, both of you can accompany me down to the trailers you will be occupying once you are married.”

“Yes, Momma.”

“Before we leave, I need to get Claire back into the chair for more conditioning.” Claire took her place in one of the chairs. Flo secured her and lowered the dome over her head. “Now, baby girl. Just relax and let the chair take control of your mind.”

“Yes, Momma,” Claire said. Flo activated the chair and soon Claire’s face was bathed in the soft blue light. It felt so good to be back in the chair. Slowly her eyes closed and she began to feel incredible pleasure.

“Both of you will want to return to the chair as often as possible. It will help refocus you on submission and obedience. Flo watched as Claire’s toes began to curl in her socked feet. Her back arched. Her mind was now awash in pleasure.