The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PARADISE AT THE TRAILER PARK

Chapter 5

As the weeks passed by, both Claire and Ellie settled down into blissful married life with their new husbands. Flo continued their conditioning on a regular basis and helped them settle into life in the community. Any memories they had harbored about the marathon they had been training for had been purged from their minds, except for the regret that they had not started their conditioning sooner. Their bodies were no longer the lean powerful machines that had powered them through 18 miles on a hot Saturday. Instead, with Flo’s encouragement, they had increased their food intake, especially carbohydrates. She had also given them medicine to slow their metabolism. Both girls were now noticeably heavier, but also much happier. Flo had sized up their housedresses to accommodate their increased weight. The girls deferred to Flo to know what was best for them and it never occurred to them to challenge or question her decisions.

When she had taken them back to their apartments on their wedding day, she had been careful to confiscate their cell phones. While cell phones were useful, the could be a needless source of confusion for the girls during their conditioning. Flo wanted to be the exclusive source controlling their minds. She had kept the phones, because she wanted to make sure that nosey friends would not come looking for them. For several days after she took control of them, both girls had received texts from friends asking where they were. Flo had responded to the texts by saying that both girls had left town on a special assignment from work and would be aways for weeks or months. After several days, the inquires stopped. The girls had no interest in the return of their cell phones because they knew that it would be detrimental to their conditioning.

As summer gave way to fall, Flo got word that two other members of her family would be relocating to Peaceful Acres. Both were cousins that had lived out of state, but were looking to return and settle down. They were both young men, Howard Smith and Jacob “Jake” Smith. Howard was unmarried, but Jacob had seriously dating a young woman from work. There was plenty of room at Peaceful Acres and both agreed to cover the cost of their new trailers. In her discussions with Howard and Jake, Flo had made it clear that moving into Peaceful Acres meant accepting certain standards of behavior. She advised Jake that his wife, Melody, would have to undergo conditioning upon her arrival. Since both were eager to return, they agreed without much thought and Jake never bothered to consult Melody.

* * *

Howard crammed the last of the suitcases into the small U-Haul trailer and secured the lock. His brother, Jake, was riding shotgun in his 1999 Ford club cab truck and Jake’s girlfriend, Melody, and her younger sister, Christy, were squeezed into the back seat. Melody was not particularly happy about relocating, but Jake had insisted. He had worked for over 10 years at a warehouse, but, due to the economy, he had been laid off. She had been working at a local convenience store making a decent wage. Her sister had been living with them after dropping out of high school. She was 18, but still “finding herself”. The blue and pink steaks in her hair had been her latest experimentation. She barely spoke, preferring to spend hours playing on her phone and listening to alternative music. Jake would have left her behind, but Melody insisted that if Christy didn’t come, she wasn’t coming either.

“Howie, can you move your seat forward, my legs are cramped,” Melody half asked, half demanded.

“Sorry, it’s as far up as I can adjust it.” Melody rolled her eyes. This was going to be the trip from hell only to end up at a trailer park. Jake had estimated the drive at about 12 hours, not including stops to eat and use the facilities.

“Mel, you’re going to like it at Peaceful Acres. My aunt Flo is a really nice lady and she said it’s a really friendly place,” Jake said with a wishful tone in his voice.

“I just don’t see why we need to leave here. They might have hired you back and I could have gotten extra shifts at the Quickie Stop.”

“We’ve been over this a thousand times. We need a new start and Aunt Flo says that the jobs there are plentiful. Just give it a try. If you don’t like it after a few months, we can leave.” That seemed to satisfy Melody and he decided to spend time reading her book. Howard and Jake alternated driving duties and by 8:00am they pulled the truck and trailer into a parking lot with a sign that read “Peaceful Acres—A Community of Happiness.” The girls were both asleep and Howard got out and stretched his legs. A woman exited the Beauty Salon and waved.

“Well, you two boys are a sight for sore eyes. Last time I saw you, you were both this high,” Flo said holding her hand at elbow level. “So glad that you have decided to come live in the community.” Both Howard and Jake embraced their aunt. Both the girls got out of the back seat.

“It’s great to be here Aunt Flo,” Jake said. “This is my girlfriend Melody and her sister, Christy.”

“Why don’t all of you come up to the salon. I have a couple of young ladies I am working on, but I will call Bubba and he and Otis can show you around.” She led them back into the salon. Both Melody and Christy were struck by the smell of perm solution. It was something they had smelled many times before. Two women sat under the dryers, their faces bathed in a soft blue light. Both wore expressions of pure contentment and bliss. That is Bubba’s wife, Claire, and Bucky’s wife, Martha.”

“They look very happy,” Melody said.

“They are, sweetie. Conditioning helps them to understand their role in the community. You’ll understand soon.” The comment gave Melody the creeps. Flo picked up her cellphone and called Bubba. “Son, your cousins just arrived. Why don’t you grab Otis and come up here.”

“Yes, Momma,” Bubba said. Bubba walked over to Otis’ trailer. Ellie answered his knock. She was naked except for her socks and sneakers. She still had an awesome body despite being noticeably heavier since her wedding day. “Tell Otis, he needs to come with me up to Momma’s salon. Our cousins just arrived.” Otis was lying in bed and he and Ellie were about to have sex again.

“Fuck,” Otis said, “can’t a man enjoy his wife around here?” His irritation was understandable Ellie’s look of disappointment was also apparent. Each time Otis fucked her, she felt she was getting closer to becoming pregnant. But when Momma called, no one ignored her. Otis pulled on his pants and joined Bubba. They walked up to the salon.

“Well, look what the cat dragged in,” Bubba said shaking hands with Jake and Howard.”

“I know you guys have a lot to talk about. Bubba, why don’t you and Otis give Howard and Jake a tour of Peaceful Acres. The girls can stay here and we will chat,” Flo said guiding Melody and Christy over to the couch. The men exited the salon, while Flo checked on Claire and Martha. Both girls had about another 30 minutes of conditioning. Both Melody and Christy looked on.

“Ms. Flo,” Christy said sheepishly, “I’m really thirsty. Could I have something to drink? We were in that truck without a break for the last three hours.” Flo smiled.

“Now, where are my manners. Of course you can, Christy. I’ll be right back.” Flo poured each of them a glass of her special lemonade. “Here you go, guaranteed to quench that thirst.” Christy took a gulp and practically drained the glass. “My, my, someone was thirsty,” Flo refilled her glass, while Melody continued to sip hers. The lemonade was really tasty. Within about 10 minutes, both girls were beginning to feel drowsy.

Otis and Bubba led their cousins around the trailer park. “This place is paradise,” Bubba said, “thanks to Momma.”

“Really,” Howard said, “how so?”

“Did you notice the two girls in the salon when you came in?”

“Yeah, so what?”

“One of them is my wife, Claire.” Howard nodded waiting for Bubba to get to the point. “We’ve only been married for a few months. Before we were married, Claire and her friend, Ellie, were marathon runners. They stopped by the salon to get something to drink. With Momma’s help, they decided to become a part of the community and married Otis and me. The best thing is that Momma’s conditioning helps them to become completely obedient and submissive to us. They only thing important to them is making us happy and having babies. They even encourage us to watch porn.”

“Holy crap,” Jake said, “that does sound like paradise.” Otis nodded, “but Mel would never give in to something like that. She is as stubborn as they come and her sister is a flake.”

“Once Momma begins their conditioning, they were become totally submissive.” Otis opened the door to his trailer and they were greeted by Ellie in the nude.

“Welcome home Otis,” she smiled.

“Ellie, these are my cousins, Howard and Jake.”

“So nice to meet you,” Ellie said resisting the temptation to stare at their crotches. Howard and Jake were fixated on her boobs.

“Have a seat,” Otis said motioning Howard and Jake to the couch. “Honey, both Howard and Jake have had a long trip. They need to relax and I’m sure that a nice blowjob would help them tremendously.” Both Howard and Jake’s eyes practically bugged out of their heads.

“Why, of course, honey. Two blowjobs coming right up.” Ellie dropped to her knees and moved toward Jake. She unzipped his pants and pulled down his briefs freeing his erection. Ellie had become nothing short of an expert at blow jobs based on pleasuring her husband. Using her tongue, she gradually moved from the base of Jake’s shaft up to the tip. Nothing Melody had ever done for him compared to this. Jake almost came several times before Ellie had taken him fully down her throat and then the pleasure just increased. He finally exploded filling her throat with his cum. She swallowed eagerly. Any man’s cum was precious and not a drop was wasted. Once she finished Jake, she gave Howard the same.

Back at the salon, both Melody and Christy were in a very relaxed state. Their eyelids were drooping, but Christy seemed to be fighting the medication. Unlike Melody, whose face was completely passive, Christy’s mind seemed to be fighting back. “Now, Miss Christy, let’s get you started on your conditioning. We want you to be a productive member of our community.”

“I don’t understand. Why do I feel so sleepy. Why am I here?” Flo smiled. She was used to dealing with the occasional resistant patient. She knew that with a bit of coaxing, Christy would accept her conditioning.

“There’s nothing to be afraid of Miss Christy. It’s just the medicine that’s making you sleepy. We want you to be nice and relaxed to begin your conditioning. There’s no reason to fight it. In a little while, you will feel so good. I promise. Flo opened a drawer and pulled out a pair of white ankle socks and a pair of pink Dearfoam slippers. She removed Christy’s sandals and slipped the socks on her feet and then the slippers. “Those feel comfy?”

“Yes, Ma’am, very comfortable.”

“Good. I’m glad. Why don’t you hop up into the styling chair and we’ll get you started.” Christy stood and walked over and climbed into the styling chair. Flo pushed over a stainless steel tray with a set of lavender curlers and a new hairnet. Christy’s hair was going to take some work. She had not taken care of it and it still had streaks of color in it. It would also need to be cut. Flo slipped on her rubber gloves and then leaned the chair back so that Christy’s hair was over the sink. She gently wet Christy’s hair and introduced her special shampoo. As she worked the shampoo into Christy’s hair, Christy’s body began to relax even more. The shampoo began to penetrate her scalp into her brain making her feel pleasure and happiness.

As Flo continued to work the shampoo into Christy’s hair, she continued to tell her to relax and to allow her mind to become blank and receptive. Christy could feel her thoughts drifting away and disappearing. It felt good to be blank and to listen to Flo’s soothing voice. The shampoo restored Christy’s damaged hair and removed the unnatural colors. It made her head tingle and she even felt arousal. “Relax baby girl, I am almost done and then we’ll get your new curlers in.” Christy smiled. She loved listening to Flo’s voice.

Flo raised the back of Christy’s chair and wrapped a towel around her wet hair to allow it to dry a bit before cutting it. She then addressed Melody. “Melody, are you ready to begin your conditioning?” Melody smiled.

“Yes, Ma’am.” Flo removed Melody’s Converse sneakers and slipped a pair of white ankle socks on her feet and then her slippers. Without any prompting, Melody stood and walked over to the other styling chair and took her seat. She felt so relaxed and ready for her turn. Watching Christy begin her conditioning had filled her with anticipation.

“Good girl,” Flo said, “now let’s get you started.” Melody relaxed in the chair. She had intended to have her hair done for a while, but never got around to it. This was perfect. This really did seem like a wonderful place to live. As Flo worked the shampoo into her hair, all of her reservations about moving the Peaceful Acres seemed to evaporate. A set of light blue curlers were awaiting her. She would soon be a part of the community.