The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PARADISE AT THE TRAILER PARK

Chapter 4

Claire’s eyes fluttered open as the morning sunlight streamed into the trailer. Her first night with her new husband had been wonderful. She had never imagined that sex could be that good and that fulfilling. She hoped that Bubba had put a baby in her. She hoped that she had measured up to what he expected as deserved. She could not imagine how bad she would feel if she did not meet Bubba’s expectations. He continued sleeping while she got up and slipped back into her housedress, socks and sneakers. Bubba would expect breakfast when he awoke and there would be no excuse if she failed to have it ready. She checked the refrigerator. To her relieve, Flo had restocked it along with a note to her “Claire, I hope you and Bubba had a wonderful wedding night. I bought a few things so you could make him breakfast. We can go shopping later. Love, Momma.” Claire smiled. She loved the idea that Flo was now her Mom. She was so grateful that she and Ellie had stopped for water and were now part of the community.

Before Claire could start breakfast, she needed to orient herself around the trailer and the kitchen. Bubba had not cleaned in a while and there were lots of dishes in the sink and on the table. Poor dear, he just needed a wife to take care of him. She was that wife. She cleaned up the dishes and washed and dried them, placing them in cupboard. She then cleaned the pots and pans and swept the kitchen. Judging from the food left by Flo, Bubba liked eggs and bacon and pancakes. Making him happy was the most important thing. While breakfast was cooking, Claire collected Bubba’s laundry in a hamper. Once she was finished with breakfast, she needed to make a trip to the laundromat. While she was cooking, there was a gentle knock at the trailer door. She opened it to find one of the other converts, Martha.

“Hi Claire, I can’t stay. I just wanted to congratulate you on your wedding and welcome you to the community. My name is Martha and I married to Bucky. We live in the trailer over there.” She pointed.

“Nice to meet you Martha. I was just cooking breakfast for Bubba. He is such a dear.”

“Yes, I need to make breakfast for my Bucky. We were married about six months ago. She patted her belly. We are expecting our first baby.”

“That’s so wonderful. I want Bubba to get me pregnant as soon as possible,” Claire said. “I just want to have his babies.” Martha giggled.

“Don’t worry. The men here in the community are the horniest guys I’ve ever seen. Bucky and I have sex three or four times a day. I love it. Gotta go, talk later.” Martha waved and headed back to her trailer. She did not want Bucky to wake and find that she was not there. One of the unwritten rules in the community was that wives had to request permission from their husbands to leave their trailers. It was a simple matter of courtesy and an acknowledgement that their husbands owned their bodies. Breaking the rule welcomed punishment. Claire closed the door and continued with breakfast. She looked forward to meeting and talking to some of the other wives and learning from them.

Ellie had slept in a bit later, but she too rose and began her chores. Otis had told her that his rule was that when she was in the trailer, she was to remain in the nude. She could wear her socks and sneakers, but no other clothing. He wanted quick access to her body. She loved the idea. She also knew from her conditioning with Flo that she was expected to service Otis sexually, but also taking care of their home. It filled her with joy knowing that she had become a part of this very special community and she wished that other women she knew could discover it. When she finished preparing breakfast, she went back to the bedroom. Otis was stirring and he pulled her back into bed.

“Did I give you permission to get up?”

“No, Sir,” she answered sheepishly. She was embarrassed that she had already violated an important rule. Her intentions were good, but she was still making decisions that she was no longer entitled to make. “I didn’t think so. You been cooking?”

“Yes, Sir, I made you breakfast,” she said, hoping that would redeem her earlier disobedience.”

“That’ll have to wait. Suck my cock,” he demanded. She spread his legs to reveal his morning wood. Otis had an enormous cock, but her mouth watered just thinking about all the cum it held. She inhaled his pungent musk. It made her wet. She began by licking his shaft and gently working her way up to the head. Otis groaned with pleasure. “Fuck yes, keep going bitch.” His abruptness with her only made her increase her ministrations until she was taking his cock fully in her mouth. Her curlers seemed to vibrate bombarding her mind with pleasure. This was her purpose in life now. Nothing else mattered. Finally, Otis groaned and filled her mouth with his thick cum. She swallowed careful to consume every last drop. His cum was too precious to waste. He leaned back in bed exhausted. She snuggled next to him and he leaned over and kissed her. “That’s the best blow job I’ve had in years.” She smiled. Nothing was better than praise from Otis. The two drifted off to sleep. Breakfast would have to wait.

A few minutes after 11:00am, Otis cell phone rang. “Yeah?”

“Don’t yeah me, boy. I need Miss Ellie up here at the salon. It’s time for her conditioning session. Miss Claire is already here.”

“Yes, Momma. I’ll send her.” Otis shook Ellie awake. “You best get up, Momma wants you at the salon.” Ellie looked at the clock in disbelief.

“Oh crap, I was supposed to be there by 11:00. Momma gonna be so mad at me.” Otis chuckled.

“Better you than me.” Ellie quickly slipped into her housedress, socks and sneakers.

“Baby, may I go to Momma’s salon for my treatment?” Ellie was careful to ask permission, but also to let Otis know that she knew that Momma’s orders trumped everyone. Otis nodded.

“I hope you enjoy it. I’ll be over at Bubba’s watching porn.” Ellie smiled. Most husbands would never tell their wives that they were watching porn, but in the community, porn was seen as a healthy activity and wives encouraged their husbands to watch it. Ellie practically ran to the salon. When she got there, Claire was already up in the styling chair. Her eyes were closed and Flo was putting in new curlers.

“Baby girl, when I say I want you here at 11:00am, I want you here at 11:00am. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Momma. I am so sorry. I was pleasuring Otis and we both fell asleep.”

“Don’t let it happen again or you will be punished.” Ellie looked down in disgrace.

“Yes, Momma.”

“Please hop up in the chair. I am almost finished with Miss Claire. I am using a new special shampoo and curlers to help cleanse your mind further. I just want to get rid of all those pesky memories in that mind of yours.” Claire smiled. “How does that feel Miss Claire?”

“I feel so good Momma. My mind is so empty.”

“Good girl. Let’s get you under the dryer so I can work on Miss Ellie.” Flo lowered Ellie’s chair so that her head was over the wash basin. “Now, let’s remove those old curlers and get your hair damp baby girl.”

“Momma, will this hurt?”

“Of course not baby girl. It will feel a little tingly, but this is very special shampoo. It’s designed to make you a little dumber each time I use it on you. After several washings, we should have your IQ down around 80, which is where it needs to be. I don’t want you worrying about anything but taking care of Otis and having babies.” Ellie smiled. That sounded really nice. Flo began to work the shampoo into Ellie’s scalp. She could feel the tingle. “Let’s just wash that mind of yours away.” Ellie relaxed and she drifted off into bliss. Flo rinsed her hair and pulled out a tray of new curlers like the ones in Claire’s hair. Claire was seated under the hair dryer with a dumb smile on her face. Her mind was being bombarded with conditioning that reinforced her belief that being dumber was desirable. After a couple of hours, both girls had their new curlers in and a new hairnet. Both felt like their brains were numb.

“Momma, I feel so dumb,” Ellie said. Flo smiled. Both of the girls giggled.

“That’s my good girls. Dumb is better.” They left the salon and headed back to their trailers to finish their chores. When Claire arrived back at her trailer, Bubba and Otis were watching porn on the big screen television. She was happy to see that Bubba was enjoying himself. She loved pleasuring him, but enjoying porn was also a healthy activity for him. She continued dusting and straightening up careful not to disturb Bubba and Otis. They were both stroking their cocks. It was hard not to stare. Bubba had such a magnificent cock. When they finished, so entered the room.

“Baby, would you like me to fix you and Otis some lunch?” She kissed him deeply as he groped her breasts.

“That would be great. Maybe we can take a nap later.” That made her wet. Any chance she had to sleep with Bubba was a gift because it put her ever closer to getting pregnant. She fixed them sandwiches and beer, which they consumed in a matter of minutes.

“Is Ellie back at our trailer?” Otis asked in a demanding tone.

“Yes, Sir. I know she is doing some cleaning. We were hoping you both would give us permission to go to the laundromat to wash clothes.” Bubba looked at her sternly. “I will think about it. I want to make sure that Momma has fully conditioned your minds before you two go anywhere. Ellie has a bad history of running off.” Claire looked down ashamed. She still could not fathom why Ellie had run away before Flo had a chance to condition her mind.

“Yes, Sir.”

“Brother, I’m kind of beat.” Otis smiled.

“No problem bro. I’d better do check on mine. See ya later.” Otis headed back to his trailer. Despite having just eaten a sandwich, he hoped that Ellie would fix him something. Momma was always on him about losing some weight, but it never happened. He pulled his white tank top down to cover his stomach, which was protruding from his pants. After all, his was married to a woman who adored him. When he opened the door to his trailer, he was hit with the scent of air freshener. He was amazed. He had been gone only about two hours and Ellie had cleaned and straightened the entire trailer. No laundry laying about, no dirty dishes in the sink, no musty smell.

“Hi, baby,” Ellie chirped. “I’m almost done cleaning. The bathroom is clean and I changed the linens on the bed. Otis was both pleased and bothered. He appreciated what Ellie had done, but he liked things the way he kept them. He had to admit that having a naked woman clean the trailer was pretty hot. Ellie was dressed in nothing but her white socks and sneakers and she had shaved her snatch at his request. His body was not remarkable, but hers was a different story. Her physical fitness and running had made her really sexy. However, Flo had made it clear that she thought that both Ellie and Claire needed to gain some weight. They would be carrying babies soon and they needed strong hips. Flo had been giving both of them a supplement to slow down their metabolism and to help them gain more weight. She wanted both of them to add at least 40 pounds. But, for now, his new wife’s body was amazing. Ellie could see Otis’ erection tenting his shorts. “My baby needs some release,” she said as she slipped her hand down his pants and massaged his erection. Within minutes, they were on the bed and Otis’ shorts were off. From her conditioning, Ellie knew that giving Otis pleasure was her purpose. She spread her legs and soon he was pumping in and out of her.

Bubba climbed onto the bed and Claire followed. She wanted him to flood her with his cum. Carrying his baby would be the fulfillment of her dreams. Bubba wanted to try anal and Claire positioned herself accordingly. She had never experienced anal before, but it was something she needed to do. If it made Bubba happy, no further reason was needed. He applied some lube to her anus and to his cock. “This is going to feel so good baby girl. Daddy is going to stretch you like you need to be stretched.”

“Thank you Daddy.” Claire could feel Bubba’s cock touching her butt. He began to push into her slowly and carefully. Bubba was such a wonderful lover and so caring. She drew in her breath as he pushed deeper and deeper into her. God this felt good. He kissed her neck. He slowly began to pump in and out of her. Waves of pleasure ripping through her. This was like nothing she had felt before. Finally, he came filling her with his cum. She responded in like kind. “Fuck that felt good Daddy.” The two of them collapsed onto the bed. It felt so good to belong to Bubba.