The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PARADISE AT THE TRAILER PARK

Chapter 3

Flo sat in one of the styling chairs as she waited for Claire and Ellie to finish their conditioning session. She had never thought this day would come. Ever since she first saw the girls running along the road that passed by the trailer park, she had hope that she might have the chance to convert them and to bring them into the community. Each time they ran by and disappeared down the road, she felt a bit of disappointment, but she made sure she was waiting the next time they passed by and she always waved and called out encouragement. That had all changed this morning. She had seen them run by early, but on their way back it was clear that they needed assistance and she was more than happy to help. Now, their minds and bodies belonged to her and, by the end of the day tomorrow, they would both be her daughters-in-law and eager members of the community.

Flo stood up noticing that Claire’s conditioning cycle was almost complete. Her eyes were still closed, but she had a dumb happy smile on her face. Her conditioning was helping to understand that her happiness meant serving and obeying Flo’s son, Bubba. Happiness meant cooking and cleaning for him and loving him, but more than anything it meant making her body a vessel for his seed. Becoming willing and eager for breeding. Her sons deserved the best and Claire and Ellie would fills those roles nicely.

“How are we feeling baby girl?” Flo asked as Claire’s eyes fluttered open. She took a deep breath.

“I feel so good Momma. I just hope that Bubba will be patient with me. I want to make him happy and be a good wife for him.” Flo smiled.

“You both will do just fine. You have a lot to learn, but listen to him, obey him and pleasure him and the rest will take care of itself.” Ellie’s conditioning was ending and Flo helped them both sit up in the chairs. “I am here to help both of you. I want both of you to be happy and make my sons happy, but remember, if you fail or disobey, you will be punished. Punishment helps girls learn and you will accept your punishment without any protest or complaint. Remember, punishing you will help you grow and be happier.” The girls both nodded their agreement. “Now, both of you have had a long day and you need plenty of sleep before tomorrow. You will be staying in my trailer tonight and, after you are married, you will move in with your new husbands.” Claire and Ellie followed Flo. She turned out the lights in her salon and locked the door. She then headed to her trailer. It was perhaps the nicest trailer in the community. She kept it very tidy. She escorted the girls back into the guest room where she had laid out two pink baby doll nighties for them to wear. “These are a wedding gift. You can wear them tomorrow night when you spend your first night with your new husbands.” The girls slipped into their new nighties. They felt good and left little to the imagination. Flo also brought them two sleeping caps. “These caps will protect your curlers.” Both Ellie and Claire slipped on their caps and climbed under the covers. Despite having had naps, they were both exhausted. Flo kissed both of them on the forehead and pulled the covers up. “Sweet dreams baby girls.”

Flo had barely turned out the light and the girls were sound asleep. Their minds unburdened by the worries and concerns that had cluttered their minds less than 24 hours before. Their conditioning had emptied their minds and given them a new set of priorities. Claire’s biggest concern was whether she could please Bubba and take care of his needs. She also hoped that he would breed her soon. Her pussy needed his firm penis to stretch it properly. Ellie had similar concerns but was worried whether her cooking would be acceptable to Otis. Flo had offered to help her learn and Ellie just hoped that Otis would be patient with her. Although it was after 8:00pm, Flo still had work to do. She had decided to craft a special set of vows for Ellie and Claire to recite at the ceremony. Their vows would seal their commitment to their new husbands and to their new lives in the community. The ceremony would be simple. No wedding gowns or expensive reception. It’s importance was mark the girls’ conversion and acceptance of their new lives.

By the time Flo went to bed, she had a good draft of the wedding vows that both Claire and Ellie would recite. Their recitation would leave no doubt that they belonged to their new husbands and that they had no reservations about being members of the community. The double wedding ceremony was set for 5:00pm. Flo intended to take Claire and Ellie to their apartments to pack up a small amount of personal possessions and to give notice to their landlords and their employers that they were leaving. After waking the girls, she had them shower and change into their housedresses and sneakers. They had breakfast and then she drove them to their apartments. Neither of them really wanted to go. It was part of their lives that they had put behind them. Most of their clothes and shoes were put into bags to be dropped off for charity. “I hate what I used to wear,” Claire said, “my old clothes and shoes are so ugly.”

“Yes, baby girl. They are ugly,” Flo said, “and besides, your new clothes are so much more comfortable.” Claire nodded. They finished Claire’s and repeated the exercise at Ellie’s apartment. In the end, the girls barely saved anything. Flo knew it was the best way for both of them to fully commit to their new lives and the girls agreed. They dropped off a large number of bags before returning to Peaceful Acres. As Flo pulled up to her trailer, both Ellie and Claire let out an audible sigh. It felt so good to be home. Going back out into the world was so stressful and seeing how they used to live and what they used to wear was so upsetting. “Are my baby girls glad to be home?”

“Yes, Momma,” both said taking a deep breath. Leaving the trailer park was stressful for both girls not to mention the fact that both would be married later that afternoon. Flo ushered both of them back to her trailer for a short nap and to change clothes for the ceremony. Flo had arranged for Rev. Darryl “Goose” Jones to officiate. Goose Jones lived in Peaceful Acres and had gotten his certification as clergy through a correspondence course. He did not preside of any real congregation, but acted as the spiritual advisor for members of the community. He was scheduled to meet with Ellie and Claire an hour before the ceremony to review their vows. Flo was leaving nothing to chance. She had gone to check on Bubba and Otis. She knew that it was too much to ask for them to dress in a coat and tie, but she insisted that they have clean pants and a shirt and footwear other than flip flops.

Flo escorted Ellie and Claire down to Minister Jones’ trailer. His wife, Darlene, invited them inside. “Well, bless my soul, aren’t you two just the two most beautiful brides ever,” she gushed in her Southern accent. “Please have a seat and Goose, I mean Minister Jones will be out shortly.” A few minutes later a man in his early 50’s emerged and sat between the girls. His body odor suggested that he had not bathed in several days, but both Ellie and Claire inhaled deeply. It reminded them of their soon-to-be husbands. Besides, it was a man’s privilege to bathe when and how often he chose. They also took note of the bulge in his pants. Clearly, he just needed some sexual release.

“Well now, are you two excited about getting hitched?” The girls nodded enthusiastically.

“Yes, Sir.” Claire said.

“Well that’s just fine. I always like to spend some time with the brides and prepare them for what they should expect as new housewives. I also want to review the vows you will be taking that were prepared by Flo.” He handed Ellie and Claire a page entitled “My Marital Vows.” “These are some of the most important promises you will ever make. Let’s go over them one by one. Miss Claire, why don’t we read yours?” Claire nodded.

“Yes, Sir. ‘I, Claire Elizabeth Carter, do take Carlton Wallace Smith, III, as my lawfully wedded husband. To have and to hold from this day forward until death do us part. In sickness and in health. To obey him unconditionally and to accept punishment when I disobey. To give him the pleasure that he deserves and to surrender my mind and body to him. To service his needs as his domestic servant. To be bred by him and to receive his seed so that I may bear his children. To make him happy so long as we both shall live.” Claire smiled.

“That was beautiful Miss Claire. Are those vows that you are prepared to keep?”

“Absolutely, Sir. I am just lucky to be marrying such a wonderful man.”

“Yes, you are.” Ellie recited her vows, which were almost identical. She too felt incredibly lucky to be marrying Otis. She had never known a man that was more handsome or with whom she wanted to spend her life. Goose continued to counsel Claire and Ellie on what it meant to live a submissive life and to be part of the community. Not only were they expected to obey they husbands, but any man and to offer them sexual pleasure. Goose guided both Ellie’s and Claire’s hands down to his erection that was tenting his pants. Each of them knew immediately what was expected and they slid off the couch onto their knees. Claire reached up and unzipped Goose’s pants and freed his erection. She smiled.

“I hope that my mouth can help you feel pleasure.” Goose nodded. She began to lick his shaft as Ellie joined in. They took turns giving him the pleasure that he deserved as an important member of the community. Ellie was lucky enough to receive Goose’s load and she swallowed eagerly. She loved the taste of cum and it was doubly satisfying helping this wonderful man of the cloth. Flo entered the room as the girls were finishing up. She smiled.

“Thank you girls, I know that Minister Jones appreciates your work. I hope that both of you appreciate his work counselling you.” Both girls nodded. Goose pulled his pants up.

“Flo, the girls are ready for the ceremony. I assume we will be doing it outside your trailer?”

“Yes, Minister Jones. Come on girls, let’s go get ready.” The girls followed Flo back toward her trailer. She had already checked on Bubba and Otis and they were dressed and ready. The girls sat in the styling chairs as Flo made one last check of their curlers and changed out their hair nets for white ones. “Perfect.” Members of the community had begun to assemble for the double wedding. There were several young women dressed in similar housedresses, socks and white sneakers. All of them had their hair in curlers finished with a hair net. Two were pregnant. They stood next to their husbands holding hands and looking adoringly at them. Flo smiled. She had helped each of them become happy members of the community and to find husbands to serve. Like Ellie and Claire, they too had resisted, but with proper conditioning, their doubts evaporated replaced by eagerness and joy.

As Bubba and Otis stood at the front, Flo escorted Claire and Ellie to positions next to them. The girls were happier than they could remember. No longer concerned about running a marathon, they were ready to become devoted housewives. Mister Jones took his place between the two couples.

“Y’all gather round. Today were are marrying off two of the most eligible men in the community, Bubba and Otis Smith. Their mama has served this community for many years and has brought joy to so many women here. Two of those women, Miss Ellie and Miss Claire have asked to join our community and to serve Bubba and Otis.” There was light applause. Each of the women recalling their decision to become members of the community and to serve their husbands. Minister Jones then walked the two couples through their vows and finally pronounced them man and wife. The couples kissed. Ellie and Claire were now members of the community. Flo allowed a brief celebration, but then suggested that it was time for Ellie and Claire to accompany their husbands to their trailers. Both did so gleefully.

Under normal circumstances, the two brothers would have spent the evening watching wrestling on cable, but their new wives had other ideas. Claire led Bubba to the bedroom. She unbuttoned his shirt and helped him off with his pants. He was sporting a massive hardon. “Daddy, your penis would feel so good inside your baby girl.” Bubba nodded. “Breed me Daddy, breed me,” she pleaded, “fill me with your cum.” Bubba mounted Claire and then eased his enormous cock into her. Her pussy had never been stretched like this and she felt waves of pleasure. Oddly enough, her curlers seemed to amplify the pleasure in her mind. “Oh, fuck that feels good!” she screamed. Bubba continued to pump into her. Her back arched and her toes curled. This was what she was meant for. She could feel his cock beginning to spasm and then explode filling her with his cum. Claire laid back as Bubba caught his breath. She cuddled up next to him inhaling his musk. Her curlers continued to flood her mind with pleasure emptying out any thoughts except obedience to her new husband.

In Otis’ trailer, the scene was much the same. Ellie had practically pulled Otis into bed stripping off her clothes. She desperately wanted his cock inside her. She felt a primal desire to be impregnated by him. She impaled herself on his rigid cock as he pushed harder and harder into her. She had never felt pleasure like she was feeling and she too noticed that her curlers seemed to enhance the pleasure. Like Bubba, Otis had more than a sufficient supply of cum and he emptied his balls into Ellie. She knew beyond any doubt that she was fulfilling her duties and the vows she had taken. The couples continued their love-making until they fell asleep exhausted. Meanwhile, in her trailer, Flo was tired but happy. Her new daughters-in-law would soon be pregnant and she would have the grandchildren she had prayed for.