The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PARADISE AT THE TRAILER PARK

Chapter 2

As Ellie sat secured in the styling chair, Flo used foot pedals to lower the back of the chair to position Ellie’s head over the sink. Ellie continued to move her head and to protest. “Don’t make it necessary for me to gag you,” Flo said sternly having lost what little patience she had left. “Just relax and enjoy this.” She then put on latex gloves and gently used the faucet to wet Ellie’s shoulder length hair. She then poured an ample amount of shampoo into her palm and began to work it into Ellie’s wet hair. “This is my special shampoo, it will make you feel wonderful. It will also open your mind to my suggestions.” Ellie could feel the tingling in her hair. It did feel good as Flo worked it into her scalp. “Just relax and let the shampoo do its work.” Ellie was becoming noticeably more relaxed. “Just let it all go. All of your tension, all of your worries, all of your memories. The more blank your become, the happier you are.”

Flo continued to shampoo Ellie was 20 minutes, until she was sure that Ellie’s scalp and her mind were thoroughly cleansed. “Now baby girl, when I rinse out the shampoo, you will feel perfect contentment and happiness. Your mind will be empty and ready to listen to me and obey. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand,” Ellie said softly.

“’Yes, Momma’ is the proper response. You want to show me the respect I deserve.”

“Yes, Momma,” Ellie said. Flo raised the chair and wrapped a towel around Ellie’s damp hair. Ellie felt so relaxed and so happy.

“How are you feeling baby girl?”

“I feel so good Momma,” Ellie sighed. Flo smiled.

“I’m so glad. I told you there was nothing to worry about. No reason to run. You’re going to love it here, becoming part of our special community.” Ellie smiled. She had never felt so relaxed and happy. Flo combed out her hair, which was a bit too long. “Baby girl, I need to trim your hair and then we will put your curlers in. I think you will really enjoy them. Is that what you would like me to do?”

“Yes, Momma. Please cut my hair and put my curlers in.”

“Good girl.” Flo removed the Velcro straps from Ellie’s arms and legs. There was no longer any reason to restrain her. She then cut about two inches of her hair off. She then pulled over a tray with lots of yellow curlers. “These are very special curlers baby girl. They will help relax you and make your body feel really good. Once they are in, you won’t want to take them out. That’s why I always have my hair in curlers. You are going to love them.” With that, Flo began to roll Ellie’s hair. With each curler, Ellie felt a wave of pleasure and arousal. Ellie’s pussy was tingling and she desperately wanted to pleasure herself. “None of that baby girl. I have plans for you and Miss Claire.” Flo carefully and methodically put Ellie’s hair in curlers. Each one felt better than the last. Finally, the last one was in place and Flo turned the chair so that Ellie could see herself in the mirror. Her head was no covered in yellow curlers. “How do you feel?”

“I feel wonderful Momma. Thank you so much.” Flo smiled. Since she had first seen Claire and Ellie running past the trailer park, she had wanted to convert them. Now, both of them belonged to her. From now on, she would control their minds and their bodies. She carefully put a pink hairnet over Ellie’s curlers and helped her down from the styling chair. “Time for you to get under the dryer, but let’s get you into some more comfortable clothes.” Ellie followed Flo down the hall. Claire continued to sit under the dryer, which was cleansing her mind of all thought except obedience to Flo. Flo helped Ellie remove her running clothes. She slipped into a pink floral house dress, white crew socks and white sneakers. Her uniform was now complete. She followed Flo back to the salon and sat under the dryer next to Claire.

“This will help relax you and help removed all the thoughts cluttering your mind. She put some earbuds in Ellie’s ears and she could hear Flo’s soft voice telling her to relax. Flo lowered the dryer hood over Ellie’s head and it was bathed in a soft blue light. “Now, baby girl, just close your eyes and relax. No more worries, only relaxation and obedience.” Ellie’s eyes gradually closed. Her new clothes felt so good. Flo then turned her attention to Claire. She lifted the dryer hood and Claire’s eyes fluttered open. “I hope you enjoyed that. Being under the dryer helps you relax so that Momma can teach you new things. Do you understand Miss Claire?”

“Yes, Momma. I understand.”

“How are you feeling?” Claire sighed.

“I feel really good Momma. My curlers feel so good.”

“I’m glad baby girl. Who do you obey?”

“I obey Momma.”

“Why?”

“Because Momma knows what’s best for me.”

“Good girl. Now I want you to listen to me carefully. I want you and Miss Ellie to be very happy in your new home here. Being happy here means having a husband to serve and obey. All of the girls that have come to live here now have husbands. I want you and Miss Ellie to have husbands too. They will help guide you and help you become a productive member of our community.”

“I would like that very much Momma.” Flo smiled.

“Good girl. Now just relax and close your eyes and listen to my voice.” Claire eyes closed and her shoulders slumped. “My words are becoming your thoughts. Good girls listen and obey. Are you a good girl?”

“Yes, Momma. I am a good girl. I will listen and obey.”

“Good girl. A little later, I am going to introduce you to a young man. His name is Carlton Wallace Smith, III, but we call him Bubba. Bubba is one of my sons. When you meet him, you will know that he is the perfect man for you. He is the man that you have been dreaming of meeting since you were a little girl. When you see him for the first time, you will fall in love with him instantly. You will feel that everything about his is perfect and you won’t want to change a thing. You will want to become his wife and serve and pleasure him as he needs. You will belong to him. If you ever disobey him or displease him, you will accept whatever punishment he feels is appropriate. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Momma. I understand.”

“Good girl. I think I would like you to take a quick shower and then a nap. You can use the shower down the hall. Make sure to put on a shower cap to protect your curlers.”

“Yes, Momma.” Claire scampered off down the hall. She was happy and excited to meet the man that would become her husband. Flo dialed her phone and a groggy voice answered. “Yah?”

“Yes, Ma’am is the proper response,” Flo reminded her son.

“Yes, Ma’am.”

“Aren’t you up yet. It’s nearly 1:00 in the afternoon.”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

“When’s the last time you showered and shaved, Bubba?”

“What day is this?”

“Saturday.”

“Tuesday, maybe.” Flo sighed. Both of her sons were lazy, but they were not bad boys. They both reminded her of her late husband, Carl. Bubba was just shy of 6′0″ tall and a bit paunchy around the middle. He had finished high school. Barely. For a few years he worked with his father repairing cars, but after Carl had died, Bubba had lost his way and was now basically unemployed except for odd jobs around the trailer park. Flo was convinced that the love of a good work would set him right, but none of the girls that he come through her salon seemed right. Not until Claire and Ellie, who both seemed an appropriate match.

“I want you to put a clean shirt on and come up here to the salon. I have a nice young lady for you to meet.”

“Aww Momma. Not again. What’s wrong with me skipping the whole marriage thing?”

“What’s wrong is that I want me a bunch of grandchildren to spoil, so you and your brother better get started.” Bubba knew that he was never going to win the argument.

“Damn, Momma. Why can’t you just marry off Otis and leave me be?”

“Language! Stop swearing and get your butt up here. I have two new girls. One for you and one for Otis. Otis was the younger of the two Smith boys by two years. He was shorter than his brother and a bit heavier. He was still trying to find himself having left his job as a truck driver. Like Bubba, he had his own trailer in the trailer park, but it was hardly the epitome of cleanliness. Bubba fished a shirt out of his disheveled dresser. He sniffed his armpits. He was pretty ripe, but that’s who he was. He slipped the shirt on and pulled on his jeans. Normally he walked around the trailer in his briefs or nothing a all. An hour later, he made his way up to the salon and entered through the back door. Momma gave him a stern look.

“Do I have to do everything?” she said buttoning up his flannel shirt and zipping his jeans. His belly poked out from between his shirt and the top of his jeans. “Have a seat, Miss Claire is just getting up from her nap.” Flo had also finished with Ellie, who was also napping. Both girls were exhausted from their training. When Claire entered, her eyes fell on Bubba sitting on the couch. Her mouth went wide. This was the perfect man. Handsome and well-dressed. She could not imagine a more a man more suitable for her.

“Miss Claire. This is my son, Bubba. Bubba, this is Miss Claire.” Claire walked over to him and hugged him. His pungent body odor seemed like perfume to her. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek. Bubba was a bit embarrassed, but like what he saw. “Bubba, why don’t you and Miss Claire take a walk together. You can show her around the trailer park and where your trailer is. That will give you time to talk and give her a feel for her new home.”

“Yes, Momma.” As they stepped out of the salon into the afternoon summer sun, Claire had to squint. She felt like she had been indoors for days. In fact, Flo had completed her first session in a matter of hours. She breathed deeply. It felt so good to be a home. Peaceful Acres was now her home and she was with the most handsome man she could imagine. She put her hand in his showing him the affection she now felt. “There’s not a lot to see,” Bubba said as they walked down the path toward his trailer.

“But it’s so beautiful and peaceful,” Claire said. “I’m so glad that Ellie and I are here now. Your mom is a wonderful person.” As they walked, they passed another trailer with a young woman sweeping the porch. She waved. Both Bubba and Claire waved back. Claire guessed that she was no older than 18, maybe younger. She was also clearly pregnant. Like Claire, she wore her hair in curlers with a hairnet, a light blue housedress and white socks and sneakers.

“That’s Katie. She is married to my cousin, Phil. She came here about three months ago. She had her treatments with Momma and married Phil and now she’s pregnant. Claire smiled. Katie looked really happy. It must be nice to be pregnant by the man you love. Hopefully, Bubba would get her pregnant soon. Bubba led her to his trailer. To the average person, the place looked like a pig stie. To Claire, it seemed like the perfect home. Sure, there were some beer cans laying around and clothing draped on every surface, but it was nothing that a good woman could not put right. Clearly, Bubba just needed someone to love him and take care of him. She was the someone. She sat down next to him on the sofa. Their fingers intertwined and she leaned over and gave him a kiss. Claire knew there was little doubt he was attracted to her, given the bulge in his jeans, and she was deeply in love with him.

“Perhaps you would like to relax a little?” she said running her hand over the bulge. Claire could feel the curlers in her hair flooding her body with pleasure. She began to unzip Bubba’s jeans so that his penis could have some breathing room.

“Momma says no sex before marriage,” he gasped.

“Who said anything about sex? I just want to take care of my man.” Bubba leaned his head back against the sofa as Claire continued her ministrations. He was rock hard now.

“Oh, fuck that feels so good.” Claire smiled.

“That’s just the beginning sweetie. I am going to take very good care of you.” She gently pulled his jeans down and positioned herself on her knees. Claire had not given a blowjob in a long time, but it was essential now. She knew from her conditioning that she was to service Bubba and pleasure him. This was her purpose now. She gradually took his cock into her mouth being careful to caress it with her tongue. Soon she was bobbing up and down taking it down her throat. Bubba was loving every minute of it and he finally came pouring a load down her throat. Claire swallowed eagerly and then used her tongue to clean his shaft.

“That felt so wonderful,” Bubba said, still basking in the afterglow. Claire smiled.

“Regular blow jobs are good for you. Once we are married, then you can use me anyway you like.” Bubba dressed and they headed back to the salon. As they approached, they saw Ellie leaving with Otis.

“Hi Ellie,” Claire said, “how are you feeling now?”

“Oh Ell, I feel so much better. I was so stupid to try to run away. I’m so glad that we will be joining the community here.” Claire nodded. “This is Otis. Miss Flo asked him to show me around. Isn’t he just the handsomest man around?”

“Almost as handsome as Bubba,” Claire teased. Ellie kissed Otis. She could not imagine how she was lucky enough to find the perfect man. She also felt the incredible pleasure emanating from her curlers. She squeezed Otis tigher. God she wanted him to fuck her.

“Momma’s waiting for Claire,” Otis said, “it’s time for her next conditioning session.” The couples parted and Claire and Bubba returned to the salon where Momma was waiting.

“Well, did you two lovebirds have a chance to get better acquainted?”

Claire beamed.

“Yes, Momma. Bubba is such a gentleman. He showed me around and I got to see his trailer.” Flo smiled.

“I hope that does not change your opinion of him.”

“No, not at all. It just needs a woman’s touch,” Claire said as she slid up into the drying chair. She loved being in the chair. She felt so relaxed and ready for more conditioning.

“Son, please excuse us. I have work to do on Miss Claire. Why don’t you head back to your trailer and she will join you later. Please try to pick up a little.”

“Yes, Momma.” Bubba left.

“He’s a good boy and he will make you a fine husband.”

“I know Momma. I can’t wait for us to be married.”

“You won’t have to wait long. I called Minister Jones from the Community Chapel and he is available tomorrow to do a double wedding for you and Ellie.”

“That is perfect. Thank you so much Momma.”

“You are welcome sweetie. Now, it’s time for your next conditioning session. Flo lowered the dome over Claire’s head and turned off the heat. This would be strictly a conditioning session. The headphones in the dome lined up perfectly with Claire’s ears. Flo turned on the dome and Claire’s head was once again bathed in a soft blue light. She could hear the binaural tones pumping into her ears and she began to relax. “Go ahead and close your eyes baby girl and let’s do some more work on that mind of yours. I want you to be ready for tomorrow.” Claire closed her eyes and drifted off. When Ellie returned with Otis, Flo put her in the second chair. Both girls looked so peaceful and happy. They had found paradise.