The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PARADISE AT THE TRAILER PARK

Chapter 1

Both Claire and Ellie had been runners since high school. They had met their sophomore year of college when Claire joined the cross-country team. They were both solid runners and truly enjoyed the sport because it gave them a great source of cardio as well as time to contemplate life. After college, both women landed jobs near the school and decided to room together. They both dated, but neither had found a committed relationship. At one point, Ellie informed Claire that she wanted to run a marathon and wanted Claire to jump in as well, but Claire had always said that she wasn’t ready for that distance. Finally, Ellie took a leap of faith and signed up for the Eastern States Marathon being held in November. She hoped that when she sprang the idea on Claire that Claire would finally agree to join her. After some grumbling, Claire agreed and signed up as well.

Both women knew that running a marathon was no small thing and that it required considerable training. They both signed up for some online coaching. Their coach recommended that they run 2-3 shorter runs a week and one long run on the weekend. The idea was to allow them to build up their endurance over time. Unfortunately, it was July and the temperatures were getting up into the 90’s. Both of them agreed that they should try to do their runs early in the morning when the temperatures were not as bad. With the help of their coach, they worked out a schedule as well as a long run course that would allow them to work up to a run of 20 miles. Fortunately, their apartment was located on the outskirts of town and they could run about 10 minutes and be in the country. That Saturday, they were scheduled for a 12-mile run and started at 6:00am to beat the heat. They carried water and a nutrition bar to help prevent dehydration, but they also put extra water along the course.

The first couple of weekends, their runs went fine and they both felt good at the end. They began to feel more confident that a marathon was within their reach. About four miles out on their long run course, they passed a trailer park on the right side of the road. The sign in front read “Peaceful Acres Trailer Community.” The trailer closest to the road had a sign that read “Florene’s Beauty Parlor—Walk-ins Welcome.” Each time they passed the trailer part, there was a lady sitting on the porch who waved to them. Both Clair and Ellie waved back and continued on their way. They noted that each time they passed, the women was dressed in a floral house dress, white socks and white sneakers and always had her hair up in curlers. At one point, Ellie remarked “Does she ever take those curlers out of her hair?” Claire giggled “It sure doesn’t seem like it.” On their way back, they again passed the trailer park and again the woman waved to them.

As July gave way to August, the morning temperatures increased as did the distance of their Saturday runs. By late August, their distance was 18 miles and by the end of the runs, both women were exhausted. Their coach reminded them that running in the hotter months would help prepare them for completing the marathon distance and they both committed to getting the runs done regardless of the hot conditions. As they prepared for their next long run, Claire suggested using a new product that she had seen that was supposed to help with hydration, but eliminated the need to dropping of extra water along the course. Ellie was skeptical but agreed. They decided to forgo dropping water at two of their checkpoints in order to test the new product. That Saturday was particularly hot and the temperature at the start of the run was 82ºF. They made it to the midpoint of their run at 9 miles, but the new product was not working as well as promised.

“I wish we had dropped extra water Claire, this is going to be a long 9 miles back.” Claire nodded feeling a bit guilty that she had suggested the new hydration product.

“I know, I’m sorry that I suggested changing our routine.”

“No problem, we’ll make it,” Ellie said trying to sound optimistic, although she was worried. By mile 13, both women were beginning to feel dehydrated. Ellie checked her bottle and it was empty except for a small swallow, which she finished. To make things worse, neither of the women had brought their cell phones, opting to carry as little gear as possible.

“I don’t think I can finish this sweetie,” Claire said, “my legs feel like lead and I’m really thirsty.”

“We have to finish. Coach wants us to have 18 miles logged today.” Their run slowed to a trot and then to a fast walk. As they rounded a curve in the road, they saw the trailer park ahead.

“Let’s ask that lady if we can have some water and call someone to pick us up,” Claire said. Ellie was reluctant.

“We don’t know her and the place give me the creeps.” Claire rolled her eyes.

“The worst that can happen is that she tells us ‘no’ and then we just have to keep walking.”

“Alright.” Sure enough, the woman was sitting on the porch of her beauty salon dressed in the same outfit and with curlers in her hair. Claire took the initiative.

“I’m so sorry to bother you, but my friend and I are runners and we have run out of water in this hot weather. We were wondering if we can get a bottle of water or even get a drink from your garden hose?” The woman smiled. She appeared to be in her later 40’s or early 50’s.

“Why certainly, poor dears. I watch you all run every weekend and I was hoping to have the chance to meet you. Please come in and I will get something for you.” She opened the door to her salon and Claire and Ellie entered. It was air conditioned, which felt great. “Please have a seat on the couch there.” The woman disappeared into the back as both women took a seat. The room had two large styling chairs as well as several chairs with large old-fashion dryer hoods attached. Several large rolling trays were positioned next to the chairs covered with curlers in pink, yellow and green. The scent of chemicals was in the air. A few minutes later, the woman returned with a tray and two glasses of what appeared to be lemonade. “I can’t just give you plain old water, please try some of my special lemonade. My customers rave about it.” Claire took one glass and almost drained it. Ellie was more cautious and took a few sips. The lemonade tasted wonderful. “I am Florene Smith. My friends call me Flo. What are your names?”

“Claire,” Claire said.

“I’m Ellie,” Ellie said.

“Let me get you are refill Claire.” Claire nodded and Flo again disappeared and returned with two more glasses. By that time Ellie had finished the first glass. She was beginning to feel a bit disoriented, but decided it was just the heat. “My customers enjoy this lemonade, it helps them relax before they get their hair done.” Both Claire and Ellie were beginning to feel drowsy.

“Why do I feel so sleepy?” Claire asked. Flo smiled.

“It’s alright. The medicine in your lemonade is just helping you to relax.”

“What medicine?” Ellie asked.

“Why dear, in order for me to do your hair, I need you both to relax.”

“I don’t want my hair done,” Ellie protested slurring her words, “I just want to leave.” Claire was almost out.

“There is no reason to worry,” Flo said with her soft drawl, “you’ll both feel much better when I’m finished.” She knelt down and untied Claire’s running shoes and removed them. From one of the drawers next to the styling chair to removed two pairs of pink Dearfoam slippers. She slipped them onto Claire’s socked feet. She then removed Ellie’s running shoes and replaced them with her slippers. She put both pairs of running shoes in the trash can. “That’s much better my darlings. I want both of you to be comfortable while I work on your hair.” She helped Claire stand and walked her over to the first styling chair and helped her sit. She then secured her arms to the armrests with Velcro straps and did the same with her legs. She then retrieved Ellie and helped her into the second chair and secured her.

“Just let us leave. We just wanted some water,” Ellie said as her eyes began to droop and close. At that moment, Ellie’s world went dark. When she came to, her vision was blurry, but things slowly came into focus. She tried to move her arms and legs, but they were still secured to the styling chair. She sat back and looked to her right.

“Well, my sleeping beauty has awoken,” Flo said softly. To her horror, Ellie could see that Claire’s head was covered in pink rollers. She was awake, but had a dumb smile on her face. “There now, almost done baby girl. How does that feel?” Claire smiled.

“It feels nice Momma. I like my rollers.” Flo smiled. Ellie could not believe her ears. How could Claire be pleased with what had happened to them. They had basically been kidnapped and now Claire was in curlers that looked similar to the ones in Flo’s hair.

“I’m so glad baby girl. They look so nice on you.” Flo then slipped a hairnet over Claire’s curlers. “There now, I’ll get you under the dryer and let you relax even more. But first, I think we need to get you out of those hideous running clothes. They must be really uncomfortable?”

“I don’t like them Momma. I want something more comfortable to wear.”

“Good girl. I have a nice house dress, socks and some new sneakers waiting in the other room. Let me get you changed and then I can start working on Miss Ellie.” Flo removed the Velcro restraints from Claire’s arms and legs and helped her out of the chair. “Miss Ellie, let me help Miss Claire get changed into something more appropriate and then I’ll be back to do your hair.” As Flo and Claire disappeared down the hall, Ellie pulled at her restraints. To her relief, she found that the strap on her right arm was loose. She pulled harder and the Velcro came apart. Fearing that Flo would return any minute, she quickly removed the other restraints and bolted for the door. She needed to get out and get help. She hoped it was not too late for her friend, Claire. As she made it to the road, she realized that she was wearing slippers and kicked them off and began to run. Running in sock feet was difficult because the asphalt on the road was hot and the should of the road was nothing but gravel and debris. Ellie didn’t care, she wanted to get to safety and away from the nightmare of Flo’s Beauty Parlor. She ran as quickly as she could hoping that she could flag down a driver and use their cell phone. She did not know what time it was, but assumed, from the heat, that it was mid-afternoon. Why the hell had they left their cell phones at home? She saw a car coming the other direction and began waving her arms for the driver to slow down. He swerved around her and accelerated away. Asshole she thought to herself.

Flo returned to the salon with Claire in town. Claire was now wearing a light blue floral house dress, white crew socks and white sneakers. With her hair in curlers, she looked a lot like Flo. “Oh my, looks like your friend has left without permission.”

“Why would she do that Momma?”

“I don’t know baby girl. I guess she just doesn’t know how good Momma can make her feel.” Claire smiled.

“I love how I feel now Momma.”

“I know you do. I just want Miss Ellie to feel the same way.” Flo walked over and picked up her cell phone.

“Archer County Sheriff’s Department, Shirley speaking.”

“Hi Shirley, this is Flo. Is Sheriff Parker there?”

“Yes, Ma’am. Just a second. Sheriff, it’s Flo Smith.”

“Well hello Flo, how the heck are you?”

“I’m fine Sheriff, but one of my customers left before I could finish her hair and I’m worried about her in this heat. I think she was headed east on the county road.”

“No worries Flo, I will head in that direction and see if I can help. Any idea why she left?”

“I think she got a little lightheaded from the perm chemicals. I just don’t want her stumbling into traffic.”

“I’ll head out that way and she if I can snag her. You want her brought back to your salon?”

“Yes, please. I suspect she is a bit confused, so she may be babbling about being kidnapped, but that is just some kind of twisted fantasy.”

“I understand Flo. I’m sure I can find her. Let you know when I do.” Meanwhile, Ellie estimated she had covered about a mile. Her socks were now torn and her feet hurt, but she knew she had to keep going. She could not imagine where all of the drivers were. Normally, they would see two or three driving along the road every 30 minutes. As she continued, she had slowed to a walk. She was hurting and thirsty and just wanted to cry. She thought about escaping into the woods, but was afraid of snakes, so she stuck to the road. About that time, she saw what appeared to be a police car headed toward her. She waved her hands frantically and the car pulled over. A heavy-set man got out and walked toward her.

“Well, well, what do we have here?”

“Oh, thank god Sheriff, you have to help me,” Ellie cried.

“Just settle down Miss. Nobody’s gonna hurt ya. Why don’t you have a seat in my car and we can talk there.” Ellie walked to the car and sat in the back seat. It felt good to be in the air conditioning and the Sheriff gave her a bottle of water. As Ellie settled down, she began to recount the story of being invited into Flo’s Beauty Salon and how she and her friend had been drugged and restrained and how her friend had been brainwashed. As he listened, Sheriff Parker began to understand why Flo was concerned. This girl was off her rocker. When Ellie finally finished, Sheriff Parker rolled his eyes. “That’s some story Miss. You sure it was Flo’s?”

“Yes, I’m positive,” Ellie said, not appreciating the condescending tone.

“Well, I had better get to the bottom of this.” He put the car into gear and headed back toward Flo’s.

“No…..Sheriff, you’re going the wrong way. I just want to go back to my apartment.”

“Miss, this ain’t no taxi service and I need to get Flo’s side of the story.” He parked the cruiser outside of Flo’s and walked around and opened the door for Ellie. “Let’s see what Flo has to say.” As he walked toward the front door of the salon, Ellie practically hid behind him. She was exhausted from her flight and now she was right back where she had started. The Sheriff knocked on the door and Flo answered.

“Hi George, I’m so glad you found her. Please come in.” Ellie wanted to stay outside, but the Sheriff insisted that she join him. Once inside, Ellie’s heart sank. Claire was now dressed in a house dress and sitting under the dryer, her head bathed in a light blue glow. Her eyes closed and a smile on her face.

“Flo, this young lady says you kidnapped her and her friend and is trying to brainwash them.” Flo began to laugh. Soon the Sheriff also began to chuckle.

“That’s the craziest thing I ever heard. These young ladies came into my shop to get their hair done. I think Miss Ellie just got a bit too much of the chemical smell. Miss Claire is fine.” Flo walked over and raised the dryer hood. Claire’s eyes opened and Flo helped her to stand. “Miss Claire, isn’t it true that you and Miss Ellie came here to get your hair done.”

“Yes, Momma. We both wanted our hair done and some time to relax.”

“Have I threatened you or held you captive?” Claire looked shocked.

“Of course not, you have been so nice and thoughtful. I’m just grateful that you were able to take us today. I’ve really enjoyed having my hair done and I know that Ellie will too.”

“There you go Sheriff.” Sheriff Parker frowned at Ellie.

“Looks like you made some very serious charges that were completely untrue. I should charge you, but I think that you better hop up in the styling chair and stop wasting valuable law enforcement time.” Ellie looked down. She had no fight left in her. She thought she could run, but what would be the point. She walked toward the styling chair and took her seat. As Sheriff Parker left, Flo secured Ellie in the chair making sure that the Velcro restraints were tight. Ellie was now secure. Flo rolled one of the carts over. On it were a set of yellow rollers and a bottle of shampoo. “Now, what a silly girl. This is where you need to be. In a little while, you are going to feel perfectly wonderful, just like Miss Claire.”