The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PARADISE AT THE TRAILER PARK

Chapter 11

In a small community like Peaceful Acres, word travelled quickly and it wasn’t long before Flo began to get questions from the girls about whether or not two black men would be joining the community. Each of the girls regularly came to the salon at least once a week for conditioning and to have the curlers changed out if necessary. Each of the girls was now receiving programming that made them enthusiastic about being bred by black men, although the programming almost seemed unnecessary. Truth be told, it was the men in the community that concerned Flo the most. She watched as Claire and Ellie received their conditioning. Poor Ellie was still not pregnant despite having regular breeding sessions with her husband, Otis. In contrast, Claire was so pregnant, she looked as if she would pop. Even so, both girls had vacant smiles on their faces as their minds absorbed their new conditioning. Flo decided that either Kwame or L’Shawn could breed Ellie. If they could not get her pregnant, no one could. From everything that Flo had read, black men were endowed with larger cocks and more potent sperm than their white counterparts. Most importantly, Ellie needed a boost. She had been trying so hard to get pregnant only to be disappointed time and time again. She had the added stress of watch her friend, Claire’s belly swell with her baby.

The weekend arrived and early Saturday morning a truck pulled up at the entrance to Peaceful Acres. Kwame hopped out and walked into Flo’s salon. “Good morning Miss Flo. L’Shawn and me got our stuff to move in.” Flo hugged Kwame.

“It’s going to be so nice having you as members of the community. In fact, I was just working on the two girls who will become your wives, Jennifer and Katie. I have been conditioning their minds to be obedient and submissive to both you and L’Shawn.” Kwame could see both Jennifer and Katie sitting in the chairs with the heads bathed in a soft light. They both had vacant smiles on their faces and they seemed content. “Why don’t you drive down to the end of the park. You are going to be in Trailer No. 12 and L’Shawn in Trailer No. 14. I will send Bubba and Otis down to help you move your stuff in and get settled. When I finish with the girls, I will bring them down so that you and L’Shawn can meet them. Not to rush things, but I have already scheduled the ceremony for tomorrow afternoon. That news surprised Kwame, but Flo had been so nice, he was hardly in a position to protest. He returned to the truck and drove it down to the trailers. A few minutes later, Bubba and Otis arrived to help them unload.

“Nice to meet you guys, I’m Bubba and this is my bro, Otis. Flo is our Mom. She said you guys might need some help unloading.”

“Thanks,” Kwame said, “your Mom is the best. We are glad that she was kind enough to invite us to live here at Peaceful Acres, especially given the fact that both me and L’Shawn are ex-cons. We served our time, but most folks won’t give us the time of day even though we work hard.”

“You won’t have a problem here,” Bubba said. “Peaceful Acres is Momma’s pride and joy. She wants everyone here to live in harmony with one another. That’s the whole idea behind the community. I think you both will really like it here. All of the women in the community, except for Momma, are conditioned to be submissive and obedient to the male members. Momma believes that women are serving their best when they are wives and mothers. Both of our wives are relatively new to the community, but they have adapted well and my wife is pregnant with our first child. Although all the male members of the community are married, we are entitled to enjoy sex with any female member of the community. No female member of the community can refuse. Refusal is grounds for punishment.

“Thanks Bubba. I know that both L’Shawn and I will enjoy living here. We really appreciate your help moving in and getting settled into the lifestyle here.” Bubba smiled.

“You are more than welcome. Minister Jones spoke highly of both of you and he is Momma’s spiritual advisor. Why don’t you guys plan on coming over to my trailer later this afternoon. You can meet my wife and Otis’ wife and we can watch the football game.

“Thanks. That would be great.” About that time Flo arrived accompanied by Jennifer and Katie. Both girls had cheerful smiles and were dressed in their uniforms with their hair in curlers. The minute they saw Kwame and L’Shawn, their eyes dropped to their bulges. It was breathtaking how handsome they were and both girls practically salivated at the thought of being bred by them.

“Well, nice to see you both again. Looks like my boys have helped you unpack and get settled,” Flo said.

“Yes, Ma’am, they have been really helpful.”

“Now Kwame, I am going to have to break you of that habit. All the men in the community refer to me as ‘Momma’ and I want you and L’Shawn to do that as well. Even the girls all call me ‘Momma.’ Speaking of which, I would like you to meet Jennifer and Katie. They will soon be your wives and will be eager to serve you and pleasure you.” Jennifer walked over to Kwame and took his hand. She looked into his eyes and smiled. Katie did the same with L’Shawn. Beneath their housedresses, the pussies were soaking wet anticipating a good fucking. “Why don’t you and L’Shawn show them your new trailers and spend some time talking and getting to know one another. Please remember, we have a strict rule in the community, until you are married, no sexual intercourse is permitted. Am I clear?”

“Yes, Momma,” L’Shawn said.

“Yes, Momma,” Kwame echoed. They both escorted the girls back to their respective trailers and closed the doors.

“Too fine young men and they will soon be members of the community,” Flo smiled. Even though both men had felony convictions, she could tell that they were going to be productive members of the community. Besides, they had both paid their debt to society. “Thanks for helping them Bubba.”

“Yes, Momma. I have invited them over to our trailer to watch the game this afternoon.”

“Good, please make sure that Claire and Ellie are there to pleasure them. Both Jennifer and Katie have a counselling session with Minister Jones. It’s an important part of their conditioning before the wedding tomorrow.” Jennifer sat next to Kwame on his couch. She was still overwhelmed with joy that he would soon be her husband and would be breeding her. Thanks to Momma, every instinct in her body now told her that pleasuring him and submitting to him was her purpose in life and why conditioning had been so important. In the other trailer, Katie was talking to L’Shawn.

“Baby, I can’t wait for us to be married. I just want to be your wife so badly.” She could not keep her hand from stroking the considerable erection that was tenting his shorts. “I can’t believe how big your cock is. I wish I didn’t have to wait to suck it.” L’Shawn was beginning to feel flush. He could feel the cum boiling in his balls. Why did he have to wait to fuck this beautiful white chick. Then his cell phone rang. It was Kwame.

“Hey bro. Just wanted to check on you. Remember, Momma said no fooling around until we get married tomorrow.”

“I know bro, but this chick is so hot.”

“I know but we don’t want to blow it. Once we are married to them, we can have as much sex as we like, so just cool it for now.” The call had been well-timed. It snapped L’Shawn back to reality.

“Baby, we need to wait until tomorrow. Then Daddy will gladly fuck your brains out and maybe even put a baby in you.” Katie giggled and kissed him.

“You better Daddy. My pussy is aching for that huge cock.” L’Shawn smiled. He was going to like it here in Peaceful Acres. Unlike Kwame, he had not been married before, but had lived with several women since he got out of prison. Most of them didn’t give a crap about him, they only wanted sex. Katie seemed like someone who would really make him happy. And if that was not enough, the fact that he could have sex with any of the other women in the community seemed like a great bonus. He and Katie cuddled together for a little while until Flo came to pick Katie and Jennifer up for their counselling session. Both Katie and Jennifer were disappointed to leave, but they understood that Flo knew what was best for them. After the left, Kwame and L’Shawn walked over to Bubba’s trailer and knocked. He came to the door and invited them in. Claire and Ellie were in the small kitchenette fixing some snacks for the men to watch the game. Both women were naked except for their socks and Claire’s belly was huge. Kwame and L’Shawn took a seat as Bubba got them both a beer.

“Glad you guys had a chance to meet your new wives, “Bubba smiled. “Momma picked our wives for us and we have been happy ever since. Claire and Ellie have received the same conditioning that Jennifer and Katie are having. It’s made them wonderfully submissive obedient. Let me show you what I mean. Claire, would you and Ellie please come in here. I think that Kwame and L’Shawn need some pleasure.” Both girls appeared instantly. Claire got on her knees in front of Kwame and Ellie on her knees in front of L’Shawn. They unzipped the men’s pants and pulled them down and then pulled down their briefs. Both men were sporting rock hard cocks. Claire looked up at Kwame.

“Just relax Daddy, I’m going to make you feel so good.” She lowered her head and began to like Kwame’s shaft. It was every bit of 12 inches and veiny. Kwame’s head dropped back against the sofa.

“Fuck that feels good.”

“I know Daddy, just relax and enjoy. This is going to be my wedding present to you. After a few minutes, she began to take Kwame fully in her mouth. His girth was amazing despite having so much practice with Bubba. Soon she was deep throating him until finally his cock erupted filling her mouth with his thick cum. She swallowed it enjoying every moment. The other girls in the community had whispered about how thick and rich black cum was and now she knew. She loved Bubba’s cum, but this was like dessert compared to his. She could only imagine how wonderful it would be to have Kwame pump her full of his seed. While Claire was servicing Kwame, Ellie was servicing L’Shawn. With all the practice they had with Bubba and Otis, the girls had become wonderful cock suckers and Kwame and L’Shawn relaxed on the sofa in a state of bliss. Kwame could not remember the last time a blow job had felt that good. It was even better getting it from a naked white girl.

“I hope that Jennifer and Katie are as good as you and Ellie,” Kwame said. Ellie smiled.

“It just takes practice and the right man.” She and Claire returned to the kitchen to finish making snacks. Keeping the men happy made life meaningful for Claire and Ellie. Their lives had once been devoted to running and training for a marathon, but now those were long distant and unpleasant memories replaced by complete devotion to their husbands’ pleasure. Neither Claire nor Ellie could imagine anything more important than that. Jennifer and Katie followed Flo to Minister Jones’ trailer for their counselling session. Tomorrow was their wedding day, but no before each of them received counselling from Minister Jones. Flo knocked and the door was opened by Minister Jones’ wife. She was very used to Flo bringing by new female members of the community for counselling. Her husband loved his job and always took a special interest in each of the girls he met with.

Jennifer and Katie followed Flo back to the Minster’s study. “Afternoon Flo,” Minister Jones said. “This must be Jennifer and Katie.”

“Yes, they are ready for counselling.”

“Wonderful. Girls, please come in and remove your clothes. I want both of you to be very comfortable.” Both Jennifer and Katie did as they were told. From their conditioning, they knew that any request from a male member of the community was a command that could not be refused for any reason. Obedience was required. “Please lay on the bed.” Both girls did as Minister Jones inspected their pussies. They were both nicely shaved. Jennifer showed signs of prior sexual activity, but Katie did not. By the time she left, Katie would understand how wonderful and orgasm could feel.