The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PARADISE AT THE TRAILER PARK

Chapter 12

Both Jennifer and Katie were amazed at how well-endowed Minister Jones was. When he dropped his pants and briefs freeing his cock, they could see that it was easily 8 inches with a wide girth. “It is essential to being obedient wives that you are always prepared to please your husband and to accept his seed. Once you are married tomorrow, he will own your bodies and your minds and you will exist to service him in any way that he chooses.” Both girls nodded. They understood beyond any question that their purpose in life was to satisfy their husbands, but also to service other male members of the community. They both looked up at Minister Jones hoping that he would choose them first. Because Katie appeared to be a virgin, she needed his attention first. He had fucked his share of virgins and it required patience and gentleness. He would be preparing her for her new husband. He straddled Katie and pushed his hard cock into her very wet pussy. It felt strange but also very good and Katie could feel to beginning of an orgasm in her toes. As Minister Jones pumped in and out, the feeling moved up her legs. Her hips began to buck as the pleasure overwhelmed her. By the end of their counselling session, both Jennifer and Katie had received a full load of Minister Jones’ cum. Each of them felt so good to be beginning their new lives as members of the community.

Flo picked the girls up and guided them back to the salon. They would be spending the night in her trailer before being prepared for their wedding ceremony. It had been a busy day and both of the girls were exhausted. She had them change into their new baby doll nighties and slip into bed. They were both sound asleep in minutes. Tomorrow night, they would be pleasuring their new husbands and being bred for the first time. They would need their rest tonight. She made sure that their housedresses and sneakers were clean for the ceremony. In the morning, she would give them another conditioning session to prepare them. Meanwhile, Kwame and L’Shawn were spending their first night in their trailers. They had enjoyed watching the game at Bubba’s trailer and both Claire and Ellie had been very hospitable. After they left, Claire went to Bubba.

“Sweetie, it was so nice having Kwame and L’Shawn over this afternoon. They look like they will be wonderful additions to the community.” Bubba nodded. His initial skepticism had been replaced by real admiration of both men. They had both made mistakes in their lives, but had served their time and were working to make something of themselves. “Both Ellie and I would like to go over to their trailers and help them get settled. I’m sure they are both nervous about tomorrow and we can help them relax.”

Bubba nodded.

“That seems like a wonderful idea. I think it would make them feel at home in the community.” Claire slipped on a robe and her sneakers and picked up Ellie, who was waiting.

“Time for us to sample some of that big black cock. My pussy has been wet since this afternoon.” Ellie nodded.

“Kwame is so handsome. I wish he would put a baby in me,” Ellie said. She was so frustrated that all of her efforts to get pregnant by Otis despite having sex all the time. Otis was a wonderful husband and a good lover, but Ellie was beginning to think he was shooting blanks. Perhaps some of Kwame’s rich African cum would do the trick. The girls mounted the steps to Kwame’s trailer and Ellie knocked on the door. Kwame came to the door.

“Hello ladies,” Kwame said as he stood in the doorway in his boxers.

“Good evening, Kwame,” Ellie said, feeling a bit awkward addressing him by his first name. She could see that his enormous penis was beginning to swell and stiffen. “Claire and I though that you and L’Shawn might be lonely and nervous about tomorrow. We hoped that we could come over and help relax you.”

“Well, that is most kind of you ladies. I will call L’Shawn over and we can enjoy one another’s company.” He ushered both Claire and Ellie into the trailer. It was sparce by comparison to the trailer that Bubba and Claire lived in, but probably because much of the stuff was still in boxes. He guided them over to the couch and they sat down. “You ladies might be more comfortable without your clothes, don’t you think?” Both Claire and Ellie nodded and began to strip. Kwame called L’Shawn on his cell and invited him over. L’Shawn was there in no time. “Bro, Claire and Ellie came by because they were concerned that we might be nervous about our wedding tomorrow. Isn’t that nice.” L’Shawn looked at the two now naked women sitting on Kwame’s couch.

“That is very considerate of them,” L’Shawn said. “I know that I have been a nervous wreck, how about you bro?”

“Me too bro. I was going to smoke some weed to relax, but nothing relaxes me like sex. Kwame nodded. He and L’Shawn had truly found paradise. Never in his wildest dreams could he have imagined a place where beautiful white women begged him for sex. Kwame took Ellie’s hand and led her back to his bedroom. L’Shawn took Claire’s hand and pulled her on top of him on the couch. She could feel his hard cock beneath her as he groped her tits. She kissed him deeply. Within seconds, L’Shawn was out of his shorts and briefs and his enormous cock was poised to enter Claire.

“Please daddy, fuck me. I need your cum so bad.” L’Shawn did not need any more encouragement, he thrust himself into her sopping wet pussy and waves of pleasure rolled through her body. Claire’s curlers were vibrating and enhancing her pleasure to the point where she felt as though she would pass out. Bubba’s cock was big, but L’Shawn’s was a monster and when he shot his load, it was like a firehose. “Oh fuck that feels good,” she screamed. The feeling was not lost on Ellie, who was experiencing the same pounding at the hands of Kwame.

“Please daddy, please fuck a baby into me!” she screamed. Kwame was more than happy to accommodate her. When he exploded, what seemed like gallons of rich, thick cum was injected into her womb. If this did not impregnate her, nothing would. She loved Otis, but their efforts to get pregnant had been disappointing. Otis was a good lover, but he could not seem to finish the job. Kwame rolled over on the bed, exhausted. Ellie leaned over and kissed him. “Thank you daddy. I just want to be a baby momma.” Kwame smiled. By the time that Claire and Ellie returned to their trailers, their husbands were asleep. Ellie cuddled up against Otis and inhaled his musk. She loved his pungent smell. With her encouragement, he was bathing twice a week now and Ellie loved inhaling the aroma that resided in his armpits. As she began to doze off, she felt better than she had in months and more hopeful that she too would join Claire as a momma to be.

* * *

Weddings at Peaceful Acres were always joyous events and this afternoon was no exception. It was a bright and sunny day and the community had gathered to see the double wedding of Jennifer and Kwame and Katie and L’Shawn. This also marked the occasion when the community welcomed its first African-American members. Both brides were beaming as they held the hands of their future husbands. Only a few days before, Jennifer and Katie had begun their search to find Claire and Ellie, who had disappeared the previous summer. Their search had led them to Flo and to Peaceful Acres, which would now become their home. Katie had been an intrepid young reporter looking for her first big story. What she found was contentment and happiness beyond imagination. Thanks to her conditioning, her inquisitiveness had been replaced by the unquenchable desire to serve and obey. She was about the marry the most handsome man she had ever met and the man she hoped would waste little time in getting her pregnant. Jennifer’s story was much the same. Like Claire and Ellie, she had been a committed runner. Now, all of that training seemed distant and unimportant. Her body’s only purpose now was to pleasure her husband and any other man in the community. Minister Jones formalized the marriage after the vows were recited. The only thing on the minds of Jennifer and Katie was how soon they could be fucked by their new husbands. After a perfunctory reception, the couples retreated to their respective trailers.

“Oh baby, I have been dreaming of this day,” Jennifer said as she practically ripped his clothes off. Kwame did the same to her and they soon collapsed on the bed. Jennifer could not believe how big his dick was. All she knew was that she needed it inside of her to fill her with his rich black cum. Katie was feeling the same passion for L’Shawn, although she had not been fucked until Minister Jones had taken her virginity yesterday. She just wanted to feel L’Shawn pumping in and out of her pussy. Before she came to Peaceful Acres, Katie had given no thought to having children. Now, though, the idea of being bred by L’Shawn was all she could think about. She wanted as many children as he could fuck into her.

Both Kwame and L’Shawn more than repaid their debt to Flo in allowing them to become members of the community. She put them in charge of landscaping in Peaceful Acres and soon the place looked more beautiful than ever. They helped build a playground for the children, which was named in honor of Flo. Soon, Ellie reported to Flo that she was pregnant and Katie also joined the ranks of mothers to be. There was little doubt that the potency of African seed had made the difference. Indeed, there was not a girl in Peaceful Acres that had not dreamed about bedding Kwame or L’Shawn. As they worked on projects around the community, they were often invited into trailers for a quick blowjob or even a quickie in bed. Husbands watched in astonishment as their wives reached orgasm in record time. Any doubts that had existed as to whether Kwame and L’Shawn would make good members of the community were quickly extinguished. It did not take long for Jennifer and Katie to get pregnant and preliminary indications were that Katie was pregnant with twins. Indeed, there was almost an epidemic of new pregnancies that seemed to coincide with the arrival of Kwame and L’Shawn. This was exactly what Flo had hoped for. As the weeks passed into months, seldom were her salon chairs occupied by women who were not pregnant.

Flo was most excited for Ellie, who had desperately tried to get pregnant by her son, Otis. For whatever reason, and despite multiple daily fuckings, she had not gotten pregnant. Flo could feel her disappointment, especially given the fact that Claire and Bubba were expecting any day. The fucking she had received from Kwame did the trick and her belly was soon the size of a watermelon. Even Otis was excited knowing that he would soon be a father. Being cuckolded by Kwame did not bother him. He was just happy to see Ellie in good spirits after trying so long without success.

As Flo sat on the porch of her salon, she reflected upon how much she had accomplished in a relatively short time. She had changed the lives of so many young women whose lives would have been wasted with careers that took them away from the place where they most needed to be. The home. With her help, they now understood that they were born to service and pleasure men and to be bred. She had heard the phrase “barefoot and pregnant” used as an insult, but, to her, it was the calling of all women. Her conditioning simply restored the role of women to what it should be. Claire joined her on the porch and gave her a kiss.

“Hi Momma. Bubba just finished fucking me, so I thought I would take a walk and come see you. I love him so much. I can’t wait to have his baby.”

“Hi, sweetie. You look like you’re about to pop.” Claire smiled and then began to cry. “What’s wrong baby girl?”

“I’m so happy Momma. Whenever I sit out here with you, I always wonder how my life would have been if Ellie and I had not stopped here for water.” Flo smiled.

“I knew once you stopped that you both would become members of the community and that you just needed good men to give you purpose. I knew that Bubba and Otis were perfect for you and Ellie. I just couldn’t let the two of you continue to waste your lives getting ready to run some meaningless race. Something tells me I was right.” Claire kissed her again and patted her distended belly.

“You were right Momma.”

THE END.