The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Owning Nikki

Chapter 6 ~ A Walk In The Park

Sunday stretched out before us like a big empty playground, full of possible amusements. I knew that we would both be back to work tomorrow and I wanted to keep that routine relatively normal so I wanted to make the most of today.

Nikki’s conditioning had gone so much better than I had expected, largely I think because of the hidden well of submissive desire that had been unwittingly uncovered. I may have been calling the shots, but Nikki was going along with it all more willingly than I had imagined. It made me wonder what her limits might be, and whether further conditioning could push her past them.

I had always admired and adored Nikki from afar, but my fantasies involved much more than just having her for myself. I yearned to see her as the star of the show, the prima fuckarina. The idea of her taking a fucking from a bunch of other guys whilst I directed and controlled the action was a dream beyond dreams for me, and I was now so close to making it happen. I didn’t want to ruin Nikki, or see her truly suffer, but the thought of her being relentlessly gang-fucked filled me with a mad lust. I was driven.

I hadn’t worked out exactly how to organise things yet, but I had decided that Nikki’s special ‘fan club’ was going to get more than a few photos and an occasional personal message. The lucky ones would get to give Nikki some very personal attention of her own. They’d be paying of course, that much was for sure. I wasn’t going to have my hard work and Nikki’s enthusiasm go unrewarded. Before all that though, I would have to make sure that Nikki wanted to do it, maybe even be desperate to do it. I was sure to need some additional conditioning at some point.

I’d had a lovely nights sleep, though I think Nikki had been rather uncomfortable chained at the foot of the bed.

I had her dress in that lovely little maid outfit to go and make some breakfast while I checked my mail. Geoff had been impressed with the pictures and wanted to set something up for the next weekend. He asked me for another few pictures to ‘seal the deal’ and then he’d give me a time and place. I wrote straight back to tell him there would be no problem.

Some coffee and a bacon sandwich later and I was ready to face the day. Nikki was kneeling patiently, gazing distractedly into space.

“Time for your morning exercise routine I think Nikki. I hope you are as fit as you look, or you’ll be punished. You understand?”

“Yes Sir of course. I’ll try my best.”

“Good. I’m sure you will. Now get changed into your tight denim hot pants and the pink skinny top. Bring the camera and your pink heels too.”

“OK Sir!” Nikki trotted away quickly, with a jaunty spring in her step. She seemed excited to have a task to do, a chance to please her Master.

Within a couple of minutes she was back and doing some warm up stretches. Then I had her doing bends and stretches, push-ups and star-jumps, over and over, in bare feet. I took pictures as she worked out, and kept her hard at it with only very short breathers. Nikki was still wearing her padlocked slave collar of course, which looked shiny and new. As she worked out, I used my whippy cane to extract plenty of extra effort from her, making her push harder, jump higher and stretch further.

“Weights now Nikki. Put your heels on and stand against the wall, feet together, arms straight out in front,” Nikki complied. I brought a bucket half filled with water from the kitchen and handed it to her, “hold this straight and still for two minutes.”

The strain on Nikki’s arms was almost too much after just thirty seconds. She gritted her teeth and groaned and strained to hold the bucket up, sweating and trembling. I tickled her nipples lightly through the material of her top with the tip of my cane until she finally gave in after 80 seconds.

“That’s a failure Nikki. You only get one chance. Now on the floor. One hundred sit-ups to finish. You’ll know what to do.”

Nikki got into position and I place a chair over the top of her. I stripped and sat on the chair. Every time Nikki raised herself up in the sit up, she had to take my cock in her mouth for a little suck. Suck, and back, suck, and back. It was funny, erotic, and extremely hard work for my poor little slave, sweating and panting beneath me. On each tenth suck, I grabbed her hair and held her there for a moment to give me a little extra attention. By the hundredth one I was horny as hell and Nikki was almost exhausted. I stood up and tossed away the chair, giving my cock a few good hard strokes as I stood over her, then my balls exploded their hot juice down on her, splattering her cheek, her neck, her collar and across those georgeous tits, mingling with her sweat.

“Get up Nikki. You have still got your punishment to do,” Nikki looked pleadingly at me as she struggled to her feet, “Do not clean yourself up. Take this cash and get me a couple of soft porn magazines from the petrol station a couple of streets away. You have FIVE minutes and I don’t expect you to be a second longer. What are you waiting for? Clock is ticking!”

Nikki had exactly zero time to think before she was out the door and clicking her pretty pink heels up the steps to the street, still proudly sporting her ‘Slave Nikki’ collar. I figured that five minutes was going to be almost impossible, but I knew she would give it a real good try. I spent the time getting dressed and planning the rest of the day.

It was a full FIFTEEN minutes before my exhausted little sweetheart got back to the apartment.

“You are late Nikki, and you stink.”

“I’m so sorry Sir, it was so far, and I couldn’t run in these heels and there was a queue at the station and...,”

“STOP! Do you think I want to hear excuses from you, you stupid slut? You got the magazines I presume?”

“Yes Sir, sorry Sir, here they are,” Nikki handed me a couple of pretty ordinary girlie magazines and tried to catch her breath.

“So tell Sir all about it Nikki.”

“I got to the petrol station as fast as I could Sir, but it was quite busy. There were three men in front of me in the queue. I waited until they had gone before I picked out the magazines and went to the counter, but then another man came in behind me. The woman on the desk looked at me like I was dirt. She looked at my collar and I didn’t think she was going to serve me at all, but she did. Then as I turned to leave she called after me ‘Slut!’ and the man laughed. All the way home I tried to run but it was so hard in these heels and my legs ache from all my exercise, people beeped their horns at me and some asian men in a car slowed down and shouted some things at me I couldn’t really hear,” Nikki was kneeling now, as she had been taught, stinking of semen and sweat.

“Go and write about your little adventure on your blog. You can clean up when you’ve finished. I’ll unlock the collar so you can remove it when you shower.”

“Yes Sir. Shall I reply to any messages too?”

“Of course. Make sure everyone is happy.”

It was turning out to be a beautiful sunny day. I had no intention of staying indoors the whole time, and I needed to get some more test shots for Geoff so I planned a nice afternoon trip to the forest park a few miles away. I had plenty of ideas for some risque alfresco activity.

I had Nikki put on her nice white sneakers and a plain linen summer dress with a button down front. The only other things I allowed her to wear were unglasses, a wide straw hat and of course, her ‘Slave Nikki’ collar. I went home to collect my car and then back to Nikki’s apartment to pick her up. It was a nice drive, we listened to some cool music on a cd I had picked up somewhere. I couldn’t remember where but it was good stuff.

Once we got to the park, we strolled along one of the main paths and I bought us ice creams. Apart from the collar Nikki was wearing, we looked like any other couple out for a Sunday walk. If we had been dressed in goth or hard rock gear, then the collar would not have been noticeable at all, but a linen dress and straw hat? I took some nice pictures of Nikki in her summerwear.

“How many buttons do you have on that dress Nikki?” a quick count told us that there were ten, “OK, I have fifteen pennies in my pocket,” I took a coin from my pocket and flipped it, letting it land on the ground. It came up tails, “That’s tails Nikki. That means you lose a button,” I took out my pocket knife and cut off the very bottom button on Nikki’s dress, “Fourteen more coins to go. Just nine buttons. Good game hmm?”

Nikki blushed bright pink as she realised how the game could go. I took a picture.

There were miles of pathways through the park, there were big open areas where people played ball games, formal flower and water gardens, and eventually changing to more rugged woods and hills with the pathways turning into narrow dirt tracks. There were a lot of people in the park but it was still big enough to have lots of little hideaway places.

Another coin, tails! Another button sliced off the dress at the bottom.

“Oh dear Nikki! I’ll tell you what. Any more tails that come up, YOU get to choose which button goes OK?”

“Yes Sir,” blushed Nikki.

The walk was fantastic. Lots of wonderful trees, little streams and ponds and hidden structures like phoney greek temples and such like. Whenever we found ourselves in a secluded spot I had Nikki open up her dress and pose for the camera. If I could get some people walking by in the background somewhere then that was even better.

By the time we had reached the wilder parts of the woods, which was too wild for the Sunday afternooners but not wild enough for proper hikers, we seemed to be pretty much alone. Nikki had six buttons left and eight coins, so she had done pretty well in the game so far.

I found us a nice spot, just about as far as we could go before the land dropped away towards farmland and industrial buildings. Picking out a nice straight tree I had Nikki stand against it. I opened up my back of toys and set about tying her to the tree, using plenty of rope to make it look extra special on the photos. I took plenty.

I opened up her dress once again to reveal her soft, pale nakedness. I teased and pulled on her nipples for a while, making her moan and wriggle as she forgot the publicness of her position. Picking out a nice thick pink vibrator I teased her moistening pussy lips. Nikki parted her legs as much as she was able to urge the dildo in. Slowly I eased it home, working it into her wet cunt. A little work with some more rope held it firmly in place, allowing me to step away and take lots more pictures. Nikki wriggled and twisted as the vibrator teased her. She panted with deep lust and a desperation to bring herself to climax.

I needed to fuck my slave, and judging by her moans and the wetness of her snatch, she needed it too. I untied her from the tree and pulled her over to big fallen trunk. More ropes. I had her tied face up, uncomfortably arched back over the tree, tits thrust straight up in the air. My hands were shaking as I took pictures as I just couldn’t wait to sink my throbbing cock into that sweet pussy. Pretty soon I was doing just that, pounding Nikki against the rough bark of the tree, grabbing and mauling those big lovely tits. Still gagged, Nikki could only manage a muffled, moaning wail as a powerful orgasm shook her. I erupted into her as her cunt gripped me in it’s climactic throes. We both shuddered with aftershocks for some time and it took me a while to remember exactly where we were.

I flipped two more coins, both tails. Bad luck. I cut off two more buttons before untying Nikki and letting her cover up with her increasingly flimsy dress.

“Thank you Sir,” she whispered quietly. I assumed this was for the thrill of the alfresco fuck rather than the mutilation of a perfectly good summer dress, which was also now pretty stained and creased from our activities. I took a couple more pictures.

“Four buttons and six coins left Nikki. How do you feel about your chances? Would you like to try a little gamble?” I was being playful with Nikki now, and she smiled warily,

“What do you have in mind Sir?”

“Well, the odds of you getting out of this park with a viable garment are looking pretty slim. How about I flip the next coin, and if it’s heads I’ll toss away half the coins, putting you ahead. If it comes up tails though, you lose half those buttons. Whaddya say?” I grinned as Nikki chewed her bottom lip and thought about the offer,

“Ummm.... okay then Sir. I’ll try that.”

I flipped the coin.

“Well look at that! Well done Nikki, you’ve pulled things around there, it’s heads! So you still keep four buttons, and there are only three coins left. And you know what? You get to flip the last three yourself on the way back,” Nikki beamed and clapped with excitement, like it was the best game she had ever played. In fact, she was so excited that she insisted on flipping the coins straight away. Three straight tails.

“Well Nikki, those are the highs and lows of gambling. Pick the one button you want to keep.”

Not surprisingly, she kept the one in front of her pussy. As for the rest, Nikki just had to wrap herself as best she could and hold the thing together as we walked.

It wasn’t too long before we were back into the more public areas of the park, which was still pretty busy. Nikki did her best to keep herself covered but it was obvious from the looks she was getting that she was fighting a losing battle. Nikki’s cheeks were bright pink with embarassment as we finally reached the car park.

I had one last bit of fun to have on our little adventure. First I had a little look around the car park, which was around half full. There wasn’t anyone around at that moment though I could see there were people some distance behind us heading back there. As we got to the car I took a pair of handcuffs from my bag,

“Ok Nikki, just one last little thing before we go,” I quickly cuffed her hands behind her and heard the familiar sigh of apprehension and excitement, “And you won’t be needing this now,” I grabbed her last remaining button and ripped it right off. Nikki’s dress now hung open from top to bottom and she could do nothing at all about it. To a look of total disbelief and shock from Nikki, I jumped in the car, fired it up and sped off through the car park to the exit a couple of hundred yards away. I stopped, picked up the camcorder and filmed my wonderful, petite blonde sex slave running as fast as she could manage past all the parked cars, hair flowing behind her, tits swaying and bouncing free, her dress just a pale rag streaming behind. It was a golden moment.

I uncuffed her as soon as she reached the car and we sped off. Nikki was panting and breathless, but her eyes were bright and intense. The excitement had made her seem even more alive.

“It’s been an amazing weekend Nikki. I’m going to drop you home and then head off. I’ll see you at the office tomorrow.”

“You mean you aren’t staying with me tonight Sir?” Nikki was surprised, disappointed even,

“No, I have things to do. You must update your blog with all you’ve done today and write messages to all your fans. I’ll put the photos on myself. You might want to wear a polo-neck tomorrow to keep that collar under wraps. If you are a good girl I’ll let you take it off for work the next day. Tell me, have you had a nice time?”

“Sir, I’ve had a wonderful weekend. It’s been much harder and more intense than I imagined but I’ve had such a rush. I can’t understand it, I’ve been so excited by all these things, I feel so alive and... well, sexy!”

“Good girl.”

Driving home I listened to some more music I couldn’t remember buying and daydreamed of the delights ahead. I didn’t tell Nikki about next Saturday just yet, as I thought she would be more excited to hear from Geoff personally.