The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Owning Nikki

Chapter 7 ~ Revelations

It had to be the strangest Monday morning feeling I had ever had. The idea of going back to work after that weekend, with Nikki sitting across the office was just too surreal. I had spent Sunday evening working on some more cds, but yet the whole thing still seemed unreal. Once at home and removed from events I also found myself back with my old doubts. I made a mental note that I would not let myself be too nasty to Nikki from here on. I was captivated by her and could have her forever, so perhaps I should go easy on her for a while. That still didn’t stop me sending Geoff the pictures and video I had shot in the park. I was pretty proud of those.

I had told Nikki to behave as close to normal as possible at work, whilst awaiting my instructions as usual. She turned up wearing a tight fitting polo-neck sweater, which did a barely adequate job of hiding her slave collar. I had decided to remove this for her at some point today so that she could spend the rest of the week showing off those lovely tits with some plunging necklines. She wore her hair down today to help hide her new accessory. Nikki was wearing her nice black high heels and a slightly flared black and white skirt a few inches above the knee.

It was a strange morning alright. Nikki carried on doing her work as conscienciously as ever, but with an air of vague distraction. She made me coffee as had become the norm, but otherwise I just left her to get on with it during the morning.

By lunchtime my evil imagination was already in overdrive thinking of all the little humiliations I could put Nikki through in the afternoon, but I held back and gave her a nice easy day. I took her for lunch in a small cafe and unlocked her collar for her. I told her that in future, she would wear it at all times UNLESS I specifically excused her. I excused her right then from wearing it during working hours that week. Nikki was very excited to receive another new cd from me.

In the afternoon I had my reply from Geoff. He was very impressed indeed with the stuff I had sent him and made arrangements for us all to meet at 10:00 a.m on Saturday, and gave me directions to an industrial unit somewhere. I asked him to let Nikki know seperately, just as a little treat for her. Nikki was under instruction to keep her checking her ‘Slave Nikki’ email during the day so it was only a few minutes later that I heard the little gasp from a few desks away that told me the mail had arrived. She messaged me straight away to tell me all about it.

The rest of the week passed quickly. I only saw Nikki during the day, but made sure she had her webcam on at home all the time so I could check she was following instructions, wearing what she was told and so on. I did get back into the habit of getting a real nice blowjob from her every day though, along with a few of the little humiliations and rituals we had become used to. All the while the excitement was building for her first big bondage modelling session.

On Friday I gave her instructions about what to wear and what to bring for the session tomorrow, and told her to wait for me to pick her up.

* * *

I drove over to Nikki’s apartment at 8:00 a.m. Nikki was waiting outside as expected, looking as beautiful as ever, standing with her little wheeled suitcase full of assorted clothes and make up. This was a first for both of us so we weren’t really sure what we might need to take with us to the photo shoot.

Nikki was wearing her pink high heels and pink mini-skirt as instructed, along with her tight white vest. It was a warm day and she didn’t need the short denim jacket she had draped over her arm. Her blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail and she had her favourite pink sunglasses on. She had her collar on of course. The look was definitely slutty, but not hooker. Nikki looked like she was waiting to go on a sun, sea and sex trip to some sleazy Spanish resport with a gang of her girlfriends.

Nikki grinned excitedly as I arrived, and I jumped out of the car to take her bag and open her door for her. I felt moved to treat my slave as a star and to keep her as happy and relaxed as possible. We took off straight away and before too long we were stuck in the eternal traffic trying to escape the City.

“So Nikki, are you looking forward to your starring role today?”

“Well yeah. It’s pretty scary... but in a good way. It’s such a crazy thing to do, I just don’t know how I’ll cope.”

“You’ll cope just fine my sweet. You just need to do as you are told and react the way you feel. I will make sure no harm comes to you, but I don’t want you to disappoint me.”

“I won’t disappoint you. I promise.”

“I’m sure you won’t Nikki. I’m sure you won’t.”

We drove along slowly, listening to some music and talking about the session to come. Nikki was under no illusions about what might happen, and knew full well what she had signed up for. She was nervous of course, but uncomplaining. I wasn’t sure what to expect myself, figuring that I would only be a spectator to events.

We had comprehensive directions to the venue which was a good thing as the place was incredibly hard to find. We were on the edge of a small town in the middle of nowhere, at the far end of a trading estate. An anonymous set of grey steel gates gave us access to a long driveway which opened out into a scruffy yard containing a small industrial unit. The yard was scattered with the usual junk you find in these places, oil barrels, skips, stacks of wooden pallets and so on. Behind the unit was the rest of the industrial estate, more of the same basically. On the other side of a heavy duty fence lay open countryside. As we parked up, Nikki looked over to me for reassurance. I smiled and told her to stay put while I went to speak to Geoff.

I found him sitting in a grubby staff room with two other guys. He welcomed me in and immediately sent one of the guys off down the lane to chain the gates closed so we wouldn’t be disturbed. We then discussed his ideas for the shoot...

“But, Johnny, ultimately these are just ideas. What we really need to do is get a look at Nikki. You sure she’s up for it?”

“Absolutely Geoff. She’ll follow your direction completely unless I step in for whatever reason.”

“Ok, that’s understood. we want her to enjoy herself,” Geoff said this with a wicked grin playing across his face.

We walked out to the yard and Nikki got out of the car to present herself. Geoff smiled and shook her hand, his two associates Ben and Carl let out quiet whistles of appreciation. Nikki blushed.

“Hello Nikki. It’s a pleasure to meet you at last. Come on inside and we’ll have a coffee and talk about things”

For the next twenty minutes or so, the guys chatted with Nikki about the shoot, or rather they told her about it and she listened. They were planing on a few scenes, mostly photographic with some video work as well. They said they had some specific ideas but otherwise would play it by ear a little bit. They didn’t want to tell Nikki too much because they wanted her reactions to be as genuine as possible. They told her that as they were professionals, and that I was going to be keeping an eye on things anyway, there would be no need for safe words. I was pretty much excluded during this whole discussion, which was fine by me, but it did get me into thinking. There was something I just couldn’t put my finger on but it was bothering me. The lack of safe words rang danger bells, but Geoff made it sound perfectly acceptable.

It turned out that these guys wanted the natural look. Nikki’s case with different clothes and make up went unopened. They wanted her to be just as she was.

A nice gentle start found Nikki standing in the yard, her arms spread out to her side and chained to the sides of a big steel skip. Still fully clothed Geoff took various pictures of Nikki in the ‘innocent girl lost’ style. Then Ben and Carl, in their grease monkey overalls showed up. Well what do we have here? etc etc.

Nikki’s nice white top was messed up with a few oily hand prints before Carl cut it right up the front with his pocket knife. The sight of those wonderful big tits heaving in the open drew some very impressed comments from the guys, and they were soon pretty well smeared with engine oil smudges. Nikki’s chest was already heaving with arousal, her breath carrying little moans. All this time Geoff was shouting out directions,

“OK Nikki, you’ve been chained up here as a prank by some nasty girlfriends and these guys have turned up and found you. Struggle Nikki! Stop enjoying yourself!”

Ben and carl carried on pawing and groping Nikki, reaching up her skirt, pulling on her nipples, taking their own sweet time about it. Nikki was acting the part pretty well but was still pretty obviously enjoying herself. My own cock was as hard as iron as I watched, and yet there was still something nagging at me. It kept on nagging as they unhooked Nikki from the skip and bound her wrists in front of here with plastic cable ties and led her, teetering on her pink heels, into the factory building. Inside, they led her to a standard wooden pallet and got her to kneel on it, legs wide apart. They tied her to the timbers of the pallet by the knee and ankles, pushing her forward so they could lash her forearms down too. In the end she was firmly tied down with her ass high, pink skirt pulled up over her waist.

Ben peeled off his leather belt and prepared to give Nikki a nice ass warming. I saw the glint in her eye as she awaited the blow.

And then it hit me.

I called to the guys to wait a second, and stepped over to my helpless slave,

“Nikki, when did you stop calling me Sir?”

“Ummm...what? I dunno... I mean... I don’t understand...ummm...Sir”, there was a hint of a knowing smile and flash of excitement in her eyes as she looked up at me. She wanted this... she wanted this to happen and she wasn’t under my control. Was she? I stepped away and let the guys continue. They slapped her ass a few times for the camera, not hard but it looked good.

The next little scene surprised me. Carl fired up a fork lift truck and rolled it on over. He carefully slotted the forks under Nikki’s pallet and lifted her up, then drove her right back outside. She was crying out with fear at this but couldn’t do a thing about it. Geoff was filming this whole scene so there were no words of comfort forthcoming. Outside, carl raised the pallet up as far as the truck would reach, and deposited it on the top of a frame of scaffolding. My beautiful girl was now strapped almost naked to a wooden slatted pallet about 15 feet high in the open air. They left her up there for quite a while as they filmed.

Nikki’s fearful screams as the forklift hoisted her back down again were quite piercing, but she was perfectly safe. The rest of the scene was the payoff for Ben and Carl as they tied Nikki up to various bits of machinery and had her suck on their cocks, then chaining her down on a work bench to give her a hard fucking from behind. I was watching in a fog of confusion: was she in her right mind? Was she enjoying this as much as it seemed? Nikki was filthy with engine oil and grease by now. Her shoes and skirt were ruined, her hair was a dirty mess but she kept on moaning and wailing with deep pleasure.

At long long last, Ben and Carl got to finish the job. Ben, who had been ramming Nikki from behind, pulled out and blasted his hot spunk all over her ass cheeks and Carl, at the other end of a spit roast erupted all over her face and hair. Nikki sucked him clean with gusto.

The final scene was meant to show that these guys were just going split and leave the poor abused girl to the mercy of whatever happened next. They flimed a little scene where they tied her over a big oil drum, face up, stripped completely but for her heels. They picked up a couple of small G-clamps and screwed them onto her nipples nice and tight, then they got a big wrench from somewhere and pushed the handle deep into her and left it there. They disappeared and Geoff just filmed an extra ten minutes of her struggling alone, exhausted and in real discomfort.

“That’s a wrap!”

It was all over. Nikki was untied carefully, unburdened of her accessories and helped upright. She looked pretty dazed and worn out. She was also filthy from being manhandled. She posed for a couple of obligatory grinning ‘see how much I enjoyed it really’ shots with the boys. Geoff sorted me out with our agreed fee for the modelling session. There was a glint in Geoff’s eye as he also handed me a little bonus. He sent Nikki back inside to the staff room to rest,

“Well Johnny I think that concludes our business for now. You have done extremely well for me you know, I really do appreciate it,”

“It’s no problem at all Geoff. It was my pleasure,”

“Good. Well I’m sure you understand now that Nikki will be staying here with me.”

Things got strange at that point. I still remembered everything that had happened during my time as Nikki’s Master and Master-in-waiting, and yet I also remembered more. Unspecific, vague memories began to filter into my thoughts. Late night drinking sessions. Meeting up with some cool guys who were buying all the drinks. Being given cd’s.

It was of course absolutely right and proper that Nikki should remain with Geoff. That was why she had suddenly stopped calling me Sir. Stupid of me not to realise. Geoff was far more suited to being Nikki’s Master than me. I was a mere amateur but Geoff could give her real submissive-porn stardom, which was all she ever wanted. I was pleased to have been able to help them both. It made me very happy indeed.

“I think you probably have a couple of things for me?” Geoff smiled brightly and held out his hand,

“Oh yes! How could I forget!”

I reached into the car and grabbed the cds I had made and the ones Geoff had loaned me. Silly me, that was why I couldn’t remember buying them,

“These were great!” I enthused, and then handed them back to Geoff along with an envelope containing a key to Nikki’s apartment and all the passwords for her bank account and her website. I realised that I had completely forgotten to empty that account, so at least I wouldn’t have to worry about paying it back.

“Great. Thanks Johnny. Here’s a new cd for you to play on the way home. You will do that for me won’t you?”

“Of course!”

“Good. Now fuck off home Johnny. By the time you get there you will have no doubts about the way things are. You won’t hear from me again until we need you for something, understood?”

Of course I understood. I would carry on as usual unless I was needed for something. A good soldier. Get things done.

Driving home I felt very contented. I listened to the music of Geoff’s cd and marvelled at how lucky I had been to discover the secret of mind control. Imagine how useful that skill would be to Geoff if only he had it? Once I got home my first job was to log straight into Slave Nikki’s website and sign myself up to her fan club.

And so that’s how it is now. I visit the website religiously every moment I get, reading about Nikki’s adventures and watching every one of her webcam shows. It’s a little expensive but I cannot get enough of her. There are new photsets and and videos coming out all the time of Nikki on different sites and I collect them all. I get personal messages and photos every now and again but she never talks about our time together. I’m happy being one of the huge fan club fighting for her attention. I don’t really do anything else with my spare time now.

Nikki never came back to work.